All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

Trough 2

Posts 211 to 240 of 999

wrote:

MA It like Medkarp, but I understood, their already not produce (Odessites, give a clean).

Full of the.

Shark_X wrote:

Full of.

Their simply in, Donetsk stopped since raising the they and a gift no one not need :dontknow: not weathered competition.

wrote:

In ranger on 25. You sell po10? Give two!

Mike, not catch it for hand. There a on sorevy spring on tournament newcomers, I you their over. Simply why buy Fox brand, to, if Prince buy Vegas or akhs doubled cheaper and better quality. Two years enleve vegasami (then they were called vos), claims no. :cool: now season very sharp discount and on take part can be to buy some of that. And so kormukhi on 15grn are sold.
Zaedte in Music Mr. Fisher
Etc. Kyiv,. 83 and not parte me brains.

Shark_X wrote:

! Mike. Wrote (and):

Very like Medkarp, but I understood, their already not produce (Odessites, give a clean).

There is I have several such feeders in phonecalls made, on lighthouseon 15 Grzywna (. So here is vegasy in been better for those same money.

+1

wrote:

but on freshly minted nexave BX winclepicker (on New year itself gave) small trough still not

And here is with this have our producers - "not fountain." Himself many enleve deal on Picker and for him I have either imported, either launched :dontknow: Wu "our" there is no get sizes / scale.

+1

I on references better'll show, that'm using on pikerakh:
Drennan Gripmesh feedersin traditional transportation 15 and 20gr
Drennan been Cage Feederthe entire XMEGA
Fox Free Flow Open ended Finned Feederin traditional transportation 0.25-0.5oz
Diaz Gutierrez Guru Cage feedersthe entire XMEGA
Ah and roughly in such same traditional transportation / size launched

+1

duffy333 wrote:

that'm using on pikerakh:

And I here is that'm using on pikerakh.

http://feeder.at.ua/kormushki/5.JPG

The last year Corps mesh-and promised to. Everything else, too, most.

duffy333 wrote:

A here is with this have our producers - "not fountain." Himself many enleve deal on Picker and for him I have either imported, either launched Wu "our" there is no get sizes / scale.

With a big gusto want you rozkazat about exit new feeders Feedersport, 4-and new basket. Two of them just under Picker, and weight from 16g.

wrote:

When I subject hooked up! Vegasy, fidersporty and other AKhS not yuzal, in the hands of not kept and about them not mentioned.

Mentioned. VOS? This he previously so was called ". Then was re-branding and now he studies.in - Vegas. T. E. This translations and the same product, only with new name.

wrote:

A as same the WHO? 7 at the onset and G himself kept in the hands of.

For Mr. Picker here have Vegas there is excellent trough puny volume weight 7, 14 and 21 grams. Form of corps - mesh and facial. Can there is and without holes, but I not saw. If am mistaken, let producer adjusts the.

've their five, used on pikere here is such trough http://www.jaxon.com.ua/product_535.html razvesovka 5, 10, 15, 20 "grape" there is and higher, very even nothing. :flag:

I'm using their with homemade pikernymi kormushkami. Here is they http://uploads.ru/t/5/E/a/5Ea6n.jpg

wrote:

A as same the WHO? 7 at the onset and G himself kept in the hands of.

I 7 grams not saw. 20'm using, but not on pikere. Thank you for tips. Buy semerochek :flag:
On pikere vosy 14 grams ispoluyu, but there a small dozen. When dozen would make more with 14 grams winds fully on them.

wrote:

Braunigi were desyatigrammovye dipuemye.

I they enjoyed - in end refused.

wrote:

Method and Picker-compatible?

I on pikere'm using makhonkie Pruzhinki 5-10 grams. Is obtained such itself the ball (Chuckles) Simpatico. It's not removed when catching karasika on such the ball must have been tempted by amour on 7 pounds. Tin was even the kind :crazyfun:

wrote:

A that not so?

They then provanivayut entire box musty "aroma" if their not be in time to dry well after fishing. + crumbled is both impious. Indeed do roared this blue hell is that on the edges of the from which Corps made!
In end I instead this blue shit can pasted corps from bigudey and succeeded the megazachetnye things :cool:

On pikere'm using Dzheksonovskie trough, like this http://www.jaxon.com.ua/product_479.html.
In traditional transportation 10 and 15 grams. Reproaches there is no. Although, can I even and not in importance until reproaches for feeders!)

Romeo- tell thank you, that I not French Way of Crisis wrote. :crazyfun:
Wikipedia, see, not did economics fail)

Well, that on topic say nothing to acquire, raising the all for themselves already has combined:
- AKhS
- Feedersport
- Vegas - on to any are good, and perishing for the beginner yes still in set from INEtmagazina at all the fire!

For method - Tekhnokarpy and prestony + the preston same toptushka. The last time appeared many other modifications - MAP, Drennan, but first over another to change not'Wannee, raising the's more versatile much. So that for themselves question feeders shut down, although on the early thought, that this will be the most complex. Are there is no - still most complex for me - prostukivanie trawling)

And I have yet easier.

Vegas and tekhnokarp. A bit samodelok.

On during virtually not enleve so not as relevant.

wrote:

remains Drennan and all an unloved Fox. Have Medkarpa there is 20 "grape" the shipments and small cells, so that I homes on hands from "material will be able muster (and not to flee in Music for
VOZom-which and now there)

And me lack vegasa 7 and 14 grams :cool:

And that for Mr. Picker here vegasy 20.30 grams will heavy? 14 gr shell game i.e. American) ah very small on capacity feed!

Last edited by MAXIK (Jan 27 2012 19:16:48)

MAXIK wrote:

14 "grape" shell game i.e. American) ah very small on capacity feed!

So when need more feed precisely under it comes to shagging on such rods up I samodelkami'm using. Admit this case quite ??? rarely. Under it catching deal on Picker on blizhnyake simply zakarmlivayu 5322991 with hands and then on slightly-slightly'm planting makhonkoy kormushechkoy.

Last edited by Romeo (Jan 27 2012 19:30:12)

Romeo wrote:

so when need more feed precisely under-fishing such rods up I samodelkami'm using. Admit this case quite ??? rarely. Under it catching deal on Picker on blizhnyake simply zakarmlivayu 5322991 with hands and then on slightly-slightly'm planting makhonkoy kormushechkoy.

Ah this if there is experience can be accurately hand give! I have suppose such by no! Why not put the feeder tighter vos 20 30 "grape", that we'll overload stick?

MAXIK wrote:

! I have suppose such by no! Why not put crime as tighter vos 20 30 "grape", that we'll overload stick?

Though what stick. And created deal on Picker gets caught on made it until 20 meters mostly and impose the not forceful. May well twill walk that and overload the not will.

wrote:

20-30 "grape "-this zone comfortable work Mr. Picker here test until 40gr (I have such). And who will give a guarantee, that 40gr-this an exact figure and what have stick real test? And break the pity, costly, a disease.

Not worry about. Himself mean such Picker as have vas.22 grams Vegas well s'aII right. The most big ryp on him eiaee-this White Amur on 3260 :cool:
Pose and kormukhu 30 grams (need was penetrate wind, and the distance about 20 meters) all s'aII right. Pikerochek bomb. I am confident, he you will bring many unforgettable is deprived.

I not know as whom, but I like harvest on Picker, all same with ordinary lead gruzilom. Usually, you know, bung Picker on 15 forge the And then "bomblyu" place prikormkoy. This had forced happening on number of, in catch can be and simple verkhovodka and micro 1500 meters. For me such a fishing interesting, because if be appropriate a gaggle of prep school verkhovki, then poklevke follow why did every 10-15 seconds.

And with the feeding trough on precept made it I I'll hold you in light feeder, with test until 60 - 70 Propulsion And there already zabrosy until 40 forge the From Bank.

Last edited by Toni (Jan 27 2012 23:58:03)

STEPANENKO wrote:

Nu and not any front fastening applies to AKhS

And ye karabnchiki Vi proponute for legiblly ? kormushkami AKhS? Nuiaiai ? znayomiy hence delivering couple of units
AKhS 60-80gr, and aiie an without vertlyugv!

agv83 wrote:

A ye karabnchiki Vi proponute for legiblly ? kormushkami AKhS?

For feeders AXC'm using such carabiners (marked by red framed). Although, in most cases'm using in other the fastener on the (living in lower a range of over red line).
http://uploads.ru/t/9/B/t/9Bth8.jpg

+2

Aoaea Thank you for pdkazku! Myself I pro oae ? yakraz ? dumav! And from ye Rozmri oeo karabnv?

agv83 wrote:

Duzhe Thank you for pdkazku! Myself I pro oae ? yakraz ? dumav! And from ye Rozmri oeo karabnv?

Size different. Best take with a crime as and in no clothing left community determine an opportune the size of the HMS carabiner. Again same when choosing must be accounted for weight trough + fodder.

Can whom use to anyone
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sSUCIn8u … K-2V0JQi0B

Beto wrote:

A from ye Rozmri oeo karabnv?

Zazvichay vikoristovuvav not iai?a # 8. Naraz, ye zaznachalosya, AKhS vdoskonalili vertlyuzhkom-ouiai ?ieo d them maslati.
For audits montazhv I these vkoristovuyu # 6. Kltse vertlyuzhka udoskonalyuyu tonenkoyu, obplavlenoyu trubochkoyu, uia not deformuvalo volosn.

STEPANENKO wrote:

obplavlenoyu trubochkoyu

And iiaeia photo, ye after viglyada?

New there's gravy.

wrote:

New there's gravy.

Not quite a new. On Forum already somewhere discussed. Not think, that this there's gravy gets widespread the spread of in our country.
Yesterday in the flagship blackcurrant a new model Fleta from Drennan. Enforcement on perform well. Hands are itching try on fish. :jumping:
http://uploads.ru/t/N/b/O/NbOal.jpg