All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Sports arrangements » Championship Kharkova on it catching fish fiderom Artemovka 2011

Championship Kharkova on it catching fish fiderom Artemovka 2011

Posts 61 to 90 of 106

Profoundly sad.

Last edited by (May 24 2011 23:19:25)

This not profoundly sad. With this simply is free agree or to disagree every. On this increasingly and built. Alternatives simply even little. But I think that soon ??? will.

zaregistrirovavshiesya team:

1. "Sea bass"Propulsion Kharkiv
1. Voronin Valery 0505823793 FRSKhO
2. Possibility Yevgeny (is participating the first time)

2. "Map JetFish 1"FRSKhO
1. Sovremennogo Anton (captain)
2. Goddamn oinker Alexander
3. Suitable Andrei (co)

3. "Map JetFish 2"FRSKhO
1. Popov Sergei (captain)
2. Lanterns Andrei
3. Suitable Andrei (co)

4. "Are biting"ZOFRS Propulsion Zaporozhye
1. PR Sergei (captain) 0675931088
2. Shan Yevgeny
3. Co

5. "Airplanes"Propulsion Kharkiv FRSKhO
1. Zadorozhnyy Alexander
2. Pozdnyakovich (Dmitri
3. Co

6. "Lucky Fisher-Rocket Baits"FSC "programme Ribaka" Propulsion Kyiv KFRS
1. Antoniuc Dmitri (to)
2. Kryachok Dmitri
3. Wladimir Sergei (coaches)

7.. ""Propulsion Dnipropetrovsk DOFRS
1. Fighting Oleg (to)
2. Page Vitaly

8.. ""Propulsion Dnipropetrovsk DOFRS
1. Forty Bogdan (to) 067-563-67-97
2. Ivan Taranov (footballer) Alexander

9. "Maxima"Propulsion Kharkiv
Chumak Vitaly Borisovich (serves first time)
Shevchenko Dmitri Vasilyevich (serves first time)

10. -house-Sensas FSC "House Rybak's"
1. Guys sittin 'Eduard
2. Pidlubnyy Sergei

Without the away team:
Borovitskiy Mstislav to the throne Russia, Bilgorod.
Sergei Kononenko sec. Artemovka 050-632-60-55

"Map JetFish 1", "MAP JetFish 2", -house-Sensas FSC "House Rybak's" and "Lucky Fisher-Rocket Baits" FSC "programme Ribaka" Propulsion Kyiv KFRS - wash their hands bid. Understandably.

_ wrote:

Skyfall understandable reasons.

And if not secret the on somehow?

Romeo wrote:

A if not secret the on somehow?

"For understandable." :rofl:
You same himself all previously pitch telling rowdy paints eventually become addicted. Or you need reaffirming your words?
Iay back, from 10 zaregistrirovanykh teams 4 have been shoot - on-my, this says the very for himself.

duffy333 wrote:

Iay back, from 10 zaregistrirovanykh teams 4 have been shoot - on-my, this says the very for himself.

And even more teams even not registered with the.

With so approach, this should expect.

Zdoroviy gluzd peremg. A commonplace eaaeo ? e, iaa ? ou aaaeaiiy restruvatis not aoei.

Common sense won. Desires be registered even not was, if honestly.

+4

We, too, have been shoot. With zaporozhtsami spoke inregime. Without us not go - is deducted. Three whale persist, too, abandon participation. The first ChKh under threat breakdown. And after all a cool idea was initially. A pity. Very wanted to swim on Artyomovke. :dontknow:

+4

And I wanted to to go, even despite such premiums. Liked I Artyomovku. Chic hillsides. But after all, that conservative on my friends from other federations (I mean Boeva, Popova, and here even and page is beginning to leave) desire to quite the establishment. I already organized for their sporting life so much competition. :canthearyou: and the, sometimes, account for US first with such same the organizers from other areas, that would on fact increasingly passed remarkable and interestingly. And here Kharkiv the second year, I.M.H.O.,, Alice in feeder and increasingly would still precisely inflexibility is worth on first place.
Dimmy, you kichites melting world. This remarkable, that have been able his conduct on high-level (gladly watched for move events. You have in Kharkiv a cool school spinningistov. This, too, remarkable. But mormyshka and spinning this not feeder and not you us teach, YOU close ALL THAT What you And George JUST wire crowd. And most ridiculous the, as you have made increasingly, that would not toured your same leading athletes. Brad.
And ANY WerE cool welcome you to have.

+3

Boev wrote:

We, too, have been shoot.

Ah thermal fluid, good bye PISAL And Dnepr river 16.07.2010. Not guys-guys (this I to prodazhu. That same you worldwide? :canthearyou:

+3

We intended to go, but not fate. Better would Dima Miroshnik and his suit cohorts, instead of, to talk to him engage about what they have contributed in FRSKhO, think people for achievements compromise.

Already and "Three China" refused.

Yes. Dovyyozhivalis.
Very, it is a pity believed this tournament one of the most interesting the upcoming events year, so like work out in combat conditions before CU. Until now not understand such a upyortogo of denial the organizers sensible proposals from many athletes. :canthearyou: To screw up such the long-awaited by many event need have talent, FRSKhO with this is famously swiftly. Notorious. :x

+3

Hi,, and the popcorn the over.: '(

+1

Also has appeared. For me tournament lost anyone interest, so as it was interesting to meet "in combat" with leading fidermenami Ukraine just something in 60-80 kilometers from home.
Notorious, that compromise not was found. FRSKhO a strong the federation, but here is with fiderom as something not is fusing together have them.
Hope on Artyomovke even meet.

WILDHUNTER wrote:

FRSKhO a strong the federation, but here is with fiderom as something not is fusing together have them.

Have them the most powerful spinningovaya League on Ukraine and, think, this and is bad for events already the second year. Approach purely spinningovyy - "not likes-not make your dreams come true, other place released." With fiderom such options not pass. Costs have us much higher and until will fiderom guide Ireland ,-wing NOT WILL BE. This as in 90s set boss sole military some kind of flight Performance former chief staff (not mental and literature teacher as with radiuses looks) and immediately began. "Pilot NOT OK LETAYuT, FOR THAT" 1500 meters "ON which."

+1

Unlike many other trends fidernaya a mixer looks much more united and druzhestvenney. Because when who the with hand "began visiting on our" as the on Zuma and Boeva and camping on D., then all the rest support their, so as they us much more expensive any something judges national categories and other widely known in narrow circles people, which we the most favourable in the first time. And this correctly. Unity nation so say.

+9

RSM wrote:

In opposed many other trends fidernaya a mixer looks much more united and druzhestvenney. Because when who the with hand "began visiting on our" as the on Zuma and Boeva and camping on D., then all the rest support their, so as they us much more expensive any something judges national categories and other widely known in narrow circles people, which we the most favourable in the first time. And this correctly. Unity nation so say.

Correctly. With each other we and argue and yell can, BUT RANCH not Ilyin :mad: :crazyfun:

At all provide just was to read as these judge national type categories "as flag on maydany brandished" :crazyfun:

+2

It is difficult that any add, can say only that genuinely pity that celebration ChKh on Artemovke not By. Am confident that can get high would all and from the most dam and from base and from communication with old intentioned friends.
Amazed solidarity Ukrainian fidernogo fierce, and this, on my view, highly woodgrain indication of that fidernyy sport in Ukraine there is, he a strong and have him there are already their tradition, notions and inherent stake.

P. S. Until not is understandable fate CU, who will judge and what will regulations?

Last edited by ZooM (Jun 8 2011 10:12:16)

+2

ZooM wrote:

. Genuinely pity that celebration ChKh on Artemovke not By.

Seryoga, make your dreams come true on retreatments- kayfonyom. :idea:

Now let us encourage affairs, look as tickles. Because as all graphics were initially are shifted under ChKh and CU. And now not fact that manages shifting important workers projects. Let us try to.

ZooM wrote:

too costly S. Until not is understandable fate CU, who will judge and what will regulations?

Sergei, I think with Bukreyev at all problems not will. And in such a crooked little dimension, I would to example on place people under as power asked would judges with other regions concerned this Footbal. On anyone so say case. To anger not sgonyali on fidermenakh. And the little whether as then increasingly end can. Athletes can after all and give :D. Opportunity base, and can and there is no.

+1

Most importantly sho outlet village not low-balled. :crazyfun:

Ah and that poem, in subject.

"?????? money resounding rustling - this a lox went on spawning" (with) :crazyfun:

Last edited by Romeo (Jun 8 2011 11:01:59)

Odessa on the side of Dnepr! :flag:

+1

wrote:

Sergei, I think with Bukreyev at all problems not will.

Ah I would until not one applauded. If FRSKhO it, then no CU on Artemovke not will. Will visit GAIshniki and sgonyat all with levees for 3 minutes. Offered for object. So that let us not to heat things up.

wrote:

Nu I would until not one applauded. If FRSKhO it, then no CU on Artemovke not will. Will visit GAIshniki and sgonyat all with levees for 3 minutes. Offered for object. So that let us not to heat things up.

Persist Artemivka at all can fall from options seats conducting all-ukrainian competition.

wrote:

contaminated such a scenario Artemivka at all can fall from options seats conducting all-ukrainian competition.

Ah and? Would suffer only feeder, camping on K. Ireland there not compete. :sceptic: Klassika: "Problems Indians (feeder) sheriff (FRSO) nots. Ut ".

wrote:

contaminated such a scenario Artemivka at all can fall from options seats conducting all-ukrainian competition.

And than for example Principality of Murom or travyanka not suits. Ah Vaytenko not ideal, but and with him to agree can be.
Rezhimniki on data reservoirs will not against, and contrary.

Last edited by _ (Jun 8 2011 12:50:52)

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Sports arrangements » Championship Kharkova on it catching fish fiderom Artemovka 2011