All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Sports arrangements » Tandem FishDream 2011

Tandem FishDream 2011

Posts 31 to 60 of 232

11. Worm team - Russia

Anufrienko Mikhail (to)
Bottle-conditioned beer Oleg

Фдуч wrote:

direct without contributions and established should become very popular.

And that there is favorite? I after reading several historical opusov even'm too shy ask about detail. :crazyfun:

Romeo, knowing s passion to prizam, think, can and still what devise.

Фдуч wrote:

Romeo, knowing s passion to prizam, think, can and still what devise.

1999 cannot be pro prizes to speak, he immediately wins :playful: thus way updates the its arsenal.

Housing office, and you can be:
- smoking?
- cannabis Pepsi (or other non-alcoholic beverages)?
- to complain on life for free?
- harvest fish?
- what the cost of usnuvshey fish?
- of the legal be expressed under to Oslo fish > 1kg?
- not is considered whether use energy drinks sanctioned control by?
- can be whether dress in not certified FIPSed clothes?
- what minimal the size of the erected tents?

Essentially: Without platforms can be indispensable?

Sit 6 hours alongside a good man and not drinks cold a beer, eh in 35-degree heat - this so.

+2

Umbrellas and termosumki judgements are, very feel hot. Advise clothes with long one by fork and trousers, otherwise on the second day not can harvest.

Valera64 wrote:

umbrellas and termosumki judgements are, very feel hot.

Yes this will be even 4000m2 as well as through month. Can still jackets will need.

Алексей Tigma wrote:

housing office, and you can be:
- smoking?
- cannabis Pepsi (or other non-alcoholic beverages)?
- to complain on life for free?
- harvest fish?
- what the cost of usnuvshey fish?
- of the legal be expressed under to Oslo fish > 1kg?
- not is considered whether use energy drinks sanctioned control by?
- can be whether dress in not certified FIPSed clothes?
- what minimal the size of the erected tents?
Essentially: Without platforms can be indispensable?

Lech, ah you of a line is that me problem. :D Smoking a I accurately'll let and fish, too, sometimes harvest, and here is with usnuvshey fish tank. This I. As spoke recently Igor Svirid. " Need the code near have. "
About platforms. There she clearly not need a. I on past for competitions took and regretted, that chair near not it turned out.

Ah times quit smoking and fish harvest can be, then you write down proactively: (The likelihood 99%)
Team "Tigma" Propulsion Vyborom
Makarov Alexey (to) + 380505020308
Okkel Catherine

"Bayanay" Propulsion , Donetsk
Goryainov Maxim (to) 050 886 2 08
Maksimov Yevgeny

Last edited by plastmax (Jun 8 2011 16:23:59)

SA-N-@-@ 1 Zaporozhye
1. Akimov Vladimir (By)
2. Sabadash Sergei

If trip on winning the will be broken, with large gusto meet.

Silent wrote:

If trip on winning the will be broken, with large gusto meet.

Seryoga, yes with CU increasingly will normal, but would still nice if arrive. Vyborom already goes to, camping on CHAMPION You fall behind cannot be.

Last edited by лётчик (Jun 8 2011 21:38:03)

22. Worm team - 2, Russia.
Pavlov David
. (Partner slightly later couples)

Last edited by worm (Jun 8 2011 23:36:12)

worm wrote:

22. Worm team - 2, Russia.

:huh: A you UAH on at? O.o. Illy for "ryzhem" Tatranska? :O

Not in gryvnyakh happiness, comrade! For Polenova communicating we are going, saltsa the right refreshments, yes with gorilochkoy. :) :) :)
Ah, and if seriously - tournament a strong, body of water than 1.6 billion cups, yes even and close quite. Sin forces not try! :)

+3

worm wrote:

Nu, and if seriously - tournament a strong, a body of water than 1.6 billion cups, yes even and close quite. Sin forces not try!

And this correctly!

Pilot, write a dam and hooker, so. Map map for. And the rings, and I even roughly not know where this.

worm wrote:

yes even and close quite.

Us from the club. Yes and the road there :hobo:

Guys, still there is seats :crazy:? And then we only on days will know. Very want to go. :yep:

Question - a hatchling pond 3m is obligatory?

Last edited by Ларин_Петр (Jun 9 2011 17:49:06)

Ларин_Петр wrote:

The subject - a hatchling pond 3m is obligatory?

But as you thinking? Me seems for expected strikes in there in 10-30 kg need to would and a little more excited.

Фдуч wrote:

Are you a pilot, write a dam and hooker, so. Map map for.

And can be even composition fish on water feature?
Proactively
"Max +" Dnipropetrovsk
1 Andrukh Maxim

Last edited by Максимус (Jun 9 2011 18:45:21)

Giveaways elephants continues :D

For raising competitive spirit company FishDream decided increase cash prize a box and field, thank you companies Maver, 6 (six) types English and Italian production.
Except this been decided reward the fishing trainer, who busted the greatest fish, most beautiful English 3khmetrovoy podsakoy for
Nemalenkoy) fish from all the same companies Maver.

+1

Фдуч wrote:

A you UAH on at? Or for "ryzhem" Tatranska?

And he (Hey, Worm) have us Hryvnias on course EURO to Investments sells :D
Contest interestnye, a bit selling young horses is much, camping on To have younger Kilyaka 9 Bride.

Last edited by Киляк (Jun 9 2011 20:08:39)

+1

Киляк wrote:

A he (Hey, Worm) have us Hryvnias on course EURO to Investments sells :D

Not, ca in Kyiv going to travel, so to ruble not to change :D

Фдуч wrote:

To raising competitive spirit

Here is this deal! This you not gryvenki :D: D :D

Фдуч wrote:

la raising competitive spirit company FishDream decided increase cash prize a box and field, thank you companies Maver, 6 (six) types English and Italian production. Except this been decided reward the fishing trainer, who busted the greatest fish, most beautiful English 3khmetrovoy podsakoy for nemalenkoy) fish from all the same companies Maver.

Prozhivu. I sleep stopped. The entire on nerves. :crazyfun:

Remember on present tandem when in the second round me tolstolob breezed right in on ceasing 0.12 Vovka direct texts me said - you rat - 'll kill. And when he will read what prizes will and I not let-God someone salt - accurately is gonna kill :rofl:

In obchem RESPECT And uvazhuha :cool:

And if on purity head simply you do as allowed to overshadow Tantsorovskikh amurov. And seems rumored to he their skirduet with enviable consistently. Here is where a bit of a poser! And than harder task those more interesting becomes :flag:

Last edited by Romeo (Jun 9 2011 21:12:03)

Romeo wrote:

as allowed to overshadow Tantsorovskikh amurov.

As as, try Lisovskimi tolstolbami. :D
Fiderov, then would still six - all not wins. :D

Romeo wrote:

A if on purity head simply you do as allowed to overshadow Tantsorovskikh amurov. And seems rumored to he their skirduet with enviable consistently. Here is where a bit of a poser! And than harder task those more interesting becomes

Roma, yes not worry about it! After of last coaching received masters the pond said, that me, until competition, more not be allowed to enter on pond. :D So that let us in equal terms! 8-)

Romeo wrote:

A if on purity head simply you do as allowed to overshadow Tantsorovskikh amurov. And seems rumored to he their skirduet with enviable consistently. Here is where a bit of a poser!

Then far us, with our ukleykami! But increasingly-exactly try let us, after all Luganskie Amor-nothing not differ from Rostov-on-Don. Have us, too, there is, but why something mostly on market, and there feeder not zabrosish, only rubliki. :D

2Letchik:
Correct please, instead team 'vorm oei 2' will team 'KILЯK', Russia, in the composition of the Valukin Igor, Pavlov David

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Sports arrangements » Tandem FishDream 2011