All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Sports arrangements » Conference FRSU 18 October

Conference FRSU 18 October

Posts 1 to 30 of 66

All Hi, only ask that to some fideristam Ukraine. 18 October in Kyiv will mark conference FRSU with the participation all iaeanoiuo federations, at least invited all Where is will be decided global questions on our direction. This re-election chief fidernogo direction and adoption decisions on A. The dire. Questions very serious, and about them little who knows. Guys athletes am asking base on these issues, to delegates in including and me to accept decision, and opinion and thought have all different.
On a new leader there is proposal file Olega Boeva. Me seems Regrettable candidate.

+4

I believe, that Oleg - Olegovo (all ??? he incumbent torchbearer, autochthonous ChM on fideru), and leader fidernogo direction - "rukovodilovo."
Matched these two functions in Oleg Boeve I would not became. Wasn that on his own request.

+1

Dood wrote:

and leader fidernogo direction - "rukovodilovo"

Fighting wondered, looked on their metric, estimated volume of waist and began stack in dura-Ace Feder Tim statement "on own."

If seriously, then cannot be forget about core component of the any candidate on any election - lobby. This the, over than work years, and as on fact, consider world situation ????? from going to elections (provided, if their more one) are not likely known broad public. So one desires here can not have to. To the same is unknown, there is whether it have the most Olega.

Carlos wrote:

Fight wondered, looked on their metric, estimated volume of waist and began stack in dura-Ace Feder Tim statement "on own."

If seriously, then cannot be forget about core component of the any candidate on any election - lobby. This the, over than work years, and as on fact, consider world situation ????? from going to elections (provided, if their more one) are not likely known broad public. So one desires here can not have to. To the same is unknown, there is whether it have the most Olega.

On being with an untested facts Oleg under pressure public gave consensus, but if from whom there is more Regrettable candidate offer a and argumentiruyte

Question nor in a bar with or support. Need man, which will not simply consigned the and indeed undertaking all possible and sometimes and impossible for development fidernogo direction in Ukraine. But these attempts cleaning up and raise fidernyy sport Ukraine on more Mechanics level of so and will stay as little as attempts to, if these will engage one person. Needs all some and simply znayuchim people to help him in this, ooi word, who affair. And not simply on Forum mister Pecorari. Ah and for order to that either to do, not with Obamacare, ownership full, truthful information that at all happening. Need to know what outcome you (1930) want to obtain on “finish. ” If Oleg Fight agree, I support his candidacy.

+4

So same support candidacy Oleg's Boeva!

оксиген wrote:

Anyone reflecting Hi, only ask that to some fideristam Ukraine. 18 October in Kyiv will mark conference FRSU with the participation all iaeanoiuo federations, at least invited all Where is will be decided global questions on our rickety horse-drawn. This re-election chief fidernogo direction and adoption decisions on A. The dire. Questions very serious, and about them little who knows. Guys athletes am asking base on these issues, to delegates in including and me to accept decision, and opinion and thought have all different. On a new leader there is proposal file Oleg's Boeva. Me seems Regrettable candidate.

Oleg to be sure Regrettable candidate, only all questions solved in Kyiv. Judging by from pragmatic motives propose a find candidate from of Kyiv.

ТВВ wrote:

only all questions solved in Kyiv. Judging by from pragmatic motives propose a find candidate from of Kyiv.

Again policy. Under than here Kyiv? Let us not let us upodo-voiceless-to the Conservative and ministers. We, fideristy, not political and anarkhichny. But anarchy, naturally, must be in legitimate framework, not full occupation troops.
I would put such questions about fidernogo direction on The table FRSU.
1. Boss - Boeva. Dignity to enumerate not d, lest not zazvezdilsya ^ ^
2. Solve question not only decentralization power, but and provision self-sufficiency ways. Which times want vyskazatsya against what questions fidernogo direction solved vote members FRSU, which nor lasting way to these issues not concern. Should not mormyshechniki, Ireland with boats, football players do and masters of the throwing the hammer to decide whom, when, where and on somehow rules play in feeder. All decisions FRSU on fidernomu direction must be decided only vote executives fidernogo direction areas.
3. After the election a new spaghetti, him and "his young team" in quickly timeline adapt our Ukrainian rules to international, naturally given especially national fishing
4. On meeting executives areas solve question formation Ukraїnskoї team for participation in ChM-Oh:
- so and further play team solyankoy lichnikov
- choose a trainer and him to the formation team
- to send better team Ukraine, to example as in this year team of Dnepr

Ah. Here is.

+3

PS
About audits.
And not such he and “. A normal kid. Return in FRSU, restore all designation and’s crown jewels. And if have the most chief ????? courage, apologize.
All problems not in Spooky, and in is, that rules were are kind of fucked.

+3

Hello. So as am chief executive fidernogo direction Volyn the Fed, want, too, insert several words, about his vision situation and reforms in development sporting fidera in Ukraine.
Imbabers from afar. In our and not only area sports feeder evolves very slowly and passively. There is problems with tide pools where pursue coaching, and exactly contest, sponsors of and the people, which have, in current situation money so lacks. Collect as team from 4 man very is difficult, paradox!. Precisely because of such problems many area not accept participation in all-ukrainian for competitions. So like would learn on discuss question on Climate compulsory number of participants Oblast team with s on an "F". Under this area can file on contest two Deuce.

+1

As chief fidernogo direction Odessa region and conscious Oleg's, as athlete and human, support his candidacy on Liaoning fidernogo locomotive Ukraine.

On reservations Olega, - support!
On issues, which like would to consider. So as ratings, otbory and team are forming at the personal zachetu, then propose a resolve Oceanian markets teams of the team without transition from federation in federation, importantly, to torchbearer was a member of any federation. ????, to consider opportunity transition within a year from team in team. This decides with one hand questions as have Volyn the Fed, ah, and will help people who are fighting for rating go further and not "pull" team, which further not wants to play, or not to dissent team from one athlete from area, as was with Chernihiv the Fed. Question quotas: Prelagayu their abolish, participate who can, wants, skooperirovalsya, has membership in the Fed.
On Strashnomu. Propose a to accept in federation and allow on current otbory. Will pass selection and will pass in team, means there him and place. Questions with an apology and's transpired in any side close.

Last edited by TUR (Oct 15 2014 00:33:35)

+4

Me seems, that kvotirovanie fully clean up cannot be otherwise not understandable on how many teams need ship types- wet body of water for competition

Not think, that number of teams under the repeal Quotation strongly will increase. With other hand under quotas some team, clubs, one contest (cullings) zwabial on year. Example, team club "House Rybak's" Kyiv. Otbory host at, and all. Further not over. And we over, and even in of the match Ukraine in prizes, but further to dissent failed to for different reasons, and whom easier? And team cards can could wager all sorenovaniya season.
Leading the competition announce maximally-possible number of teams, announce registration, gives the priority in waiting lists "proven" teams, punishes not in a timely snyavshie the applications team not influence on subsequent contest. Or as something else. I suggest to consider, I not know decisions all issues, vyskazyvayte Your thought on this expense. :flag:

Last edited by TUR (Oct 15 2014 00:32:30)

+1

On leader: Experience previous s showed, that President federation loss for executives on its glance. Us, so say no one asked! And this is not only in fidernom direction. Not will whether so and now? Ah suddenly pan-had a foreign not supports candidacy Oleg's?
About quotas - my personal opinion, that they not need! Let participate all wishing to! Than more teams, those prestizhnee contest! This and there is development! Ah and all ??? to consider club system, she would decided many questions, in including and with cap-and-!

TUR wrote:

. On Strashnomu. Propose a to accept in federation and allow on current otbory. Will pass selection and will pass in team, means there him and place. Questions with an apology and's transpired in any side close.
Edited TUR (Yesterday 23 :33: 35)

To accept on conference open-vote representatives all federations. Alexey already its term had completed. All have made their conclusions. Subject on Strashnomu indeed need to close.

+1

TUR wrote:

Don’t think, that number of teams under the repeal Quotation strongly will increase. With other hand under quotas some team, clubs, one contest (cullings) zwabial on year.

Understand, that not strongly will increase. Understand, that mostly only clubs of Kyiv suffer from quotas.

TUR wrote:

importantly, to torchbearer was a member of any federation

Under this if will incorporate all wishing to, then in Vyshgorod (on example) can not have to seats on levees.
But I not am confident, that all these wishing to then go in Ternopil
Quota (disambiguation) need to clean up, but under this calibrated other rules, which will allow limit maximum number of teams (even simply on case mass encouraging athletes cities-convener).

ТВВ wrote:

Theme on Strashnomu indeed need to close.

Me here is not understandable one thing. Here all write, that his need to accept.
Can wrong, but like he already as has entered federation.
And in agendaIranian the other question on topic audits, namely

Rozglyad ieoaiiy on meets the audits O. O. Until FRSU.

And below there is his letter

Skyfall point of 1. For mozhlivostі oznayomlennya the kind hunting in Federatsіyakh vikladayu aeiiae audits O. O. Until FRSU for dosudovogo ?aiiy ieoaiiy. Leaf a audits O. O. Vikladayu without zmіnen:

Last edited by Vovan (Oct 15 2014 11:56:51)

+1

Vovan wrote:

A in agenda Iranian the other question on topic audits, namely

That OK you immediately original source on the agenda not gave? I respond on here is this:

оксиген wrote:

Anyone reflecting Hi, only ask that to some fideristam Ukraine. 18 October in Kyiv will mark conference FRSU with the participation all iaeanoiuo federations, at least invited all Where is will be decided global questions on our direction. This re-election chief fidernogo direction and adoption decisions on A. The dire. Questions very serious, and about them little who knows. Guys athletes am asking base on these issues, to delegates in including and me to accept decision, and opinion and thought have all different.

Here not was referred as precisely is worth question on Strashnomu. Because I and wrote its opinion. Believe, that question need close without mutual claim and claims, so as I wrote higher. Otherwise all of this crunch will last is unknown far. Litigate can be endlessly, but life she one, and time costly in it is worth. Better his spend not on courts and scrum.
Ah, and in the context the specified letters on site FRSU, I even not know to somehow decisions this may lead. :dontknow:

+2

Uproot on one problem from common rules conducting fidernykh competition wrong. Need view all in ``The as from Quotation until formation team. Lest ranging season all clearly understood on somehow rules play and than this will end. So propose a go with very (team).
1. As and with whom is shaped team?
On otbory in team are permitted (to example 30 man) athletes winners and the first seats in personal zachote. If on somehow the reasons torchbearer not can (not wants) to accept participation in audition the has the right to accept participation the next on rating but not below (to example 30 seats). Instruction involved participation in past championship there is no nor what breaks embody (automation manager) on otbory. :tomato:
Pros: Competition, collection greater bag money for team, more chance fall into team that will large incentive demand your on maximum on all stages.
Cons: Team again composed from members different teams, and as a consequence secrets, underhanded intrigue and the like.
Is possible option that coaches accounts for sbornoyu on pleases and adjusted for specificity of dam on which will is conducted championship. Ah and better this question canvassed will sound be utterly. They there were them best.
2. If torchbearer a on World Cup not is mired (automation manager) on otbory in team the he must to participate in rating for competitions. And here emerges question which in this topic had their (chief executive fidernogo direction Volyn the Fed). If torchbearer has desire to opportunity interest in running for place in team he must in this not a simple time muster team. And now question what team ``account muster from two or of four participants?
3. If allow participation of twos for the :yep: the question with cap-and-remains not unresolved.
Suppose there is no quotas:
Muster team from of four harder than from two. On this in each federation will emerge many willing (of twos for the) participate, purely sake of interest try their forces. Meets 100 willing and where pursue contest? And not't forget that retaions zatverdzhuyutsya FRSU adjusted for “a comfortable ” location an hour of the estimated number of participants. About what priblizitelnom numbers participants can be to speak if no restrictions or quotas not there is. Yes can be find retaions where and 200 people to place can be. But how many such increased the? And if even and so, not tickles whether, so that from year in year contest will undergo on alone and those same reservoirs. About what then development fidernogo sport can be to wage speech, if harvest constantly on alone and those same places!
Suppose quotas there is:
Deuce must ambush get-together and shot at going as tips. :crazyfun: The you not competition? Winners, wielders the most steep tips of his :D can their now to call kvivertipami, vershinkami, and show their :flag: on all stages fidernogo season.
Morality: Quotas should be.
4. That concerns rules. If we consider to example football, basketball, volleyball and vast …. The all tournaments ???? on one and those same rules. Why then fidernye tournaments in Ukraine (sho --something) but on World Cup (the so ye o?aaa). Rules to bring the maximally to international, naturally sdelavshi small amendments on especially and specificity industrialized fishing on our reservoirs.
This my vision and if that not so adjust, :tomato: offer their options. I only FOR. :writing:

Vovan wrote:

I understand, that mostly only clubs of Kyiv suffer from quotas.

Not only of Kyiv. In Kyiv, how I know, now 4’s team. Kyiv area 2-most know Ivano-Frankovsk, as least 2’s, Dnipropetrovsk 2’s accurately, perhaps there are three. This potentially. Suffer they or not from quotas, I not know. Until people want play, their need monetize, otherwise quotas over time will die by themselves, so as willing to dissent not will.

Vovan wrote:

ТВВ написал(а):Тему по Страшному действительно надо закрыть.Мне вот не понятно одно. Здесь все пишут, что его надо принять. Могу ошибаться, но вроде он уже как вступил в федерацию.А в повестке дня написан другой вопрос по теме Страшного, а именноРозгляд питання по вимогам Страшного О.О. до ФРСУ.А ниже есть его письмоПо пункту 1. для можливості ознайомлення та обговорення в Федераціях викладаю вимоги Страшного О.О. до ФРСУ для досудового вирішення питання. Лист від Страшного О.О. викладаю без змінень:
            Отредактировано Vovan (Сегодня 10:56:51)
            Подпись автораФРСХО

Да тема конференции меня поставила в тупик. Чиновники ФРСУ показали чудеса перевоплащения. Интересно как будут голосовать представители федераций . Теперь благодаря президиуму коференция превратиться в фарс. Не вижу смысла  обсуждать будущую кандидатуру руководителя ,он реально решать ничего не сможет. Вот здесь причина.
http://www.fsfu.org.ua/forum/viewtopic. … 7d5d962540
Никто не видел решения суда ни одного по Страшному. ФРСУ чтобы получать деньги от государства просто слилось.

Last edited by ТВВ (Oct 15 2014 13:54:11)

TUR wrote:

What OK you immediately original source on the agenda not gave?

I subject not nurtured, and uploaded original source as only his found
And searched "Code honor athlete", like as his must, too, to accept on this conference

TUR wrote:

As people want play, their need monetize, otherwise quotas over time will die by themselves, so as willing to dissent not will.

Here I fully agree. Simply propose a all same as the institutionalize, certainly can be as the clever mediate my needs and willing to participate and organizers of.
In Kharkiv, too, is growing number of athletes-fideristov willing to participate.

ТВВ wrote:

Chinovniki FRSU have shown miracles perevoplascheniya.

And can be for more about this, who such "officials" in public organizations? And from what in that they "perevoplatilis"?

Микола05 wrote:

Assemble team from of four harder than from two. On this in each federation will emerge many willing (of twos for the) participate

So tried in the past year. In end collapsed team s, and people in the sum became only less on for competitions. Registry Cleaner easier and in moving and in remunerating residence and with Batia. This already not speaking pro coaching received. 2 talk need to much more time to deal with water body are.

+1

And can be in more details what such have us

Микола05 wrote:

especially and specificity industrialized fishing on our reservoirs

Which prevent pursue contest on fipsedovskim rules?

In my opinion, if are going Ukrainian rules tailor under "international standards", then and number of athletes in team should be on "international standards." Otherwise at all in lichke all conduct and not from heat with "deuces" :dontknow:

+1

Deuce already passed. This illusion.
If perishing to talk about rules and convoys, teams, then simply to transfer on Ukraїnskiy language off. Rules and you move in side 5k.

Ah here is I near phones, and the with the phone as the not very scribbling.
Two days, and how many issues pile operating before new at the helm. Let us on order, with chief executive like would populyaren, at least other candidates no one proposed. Me seems with the beginning of need to his choose, and then need to organize discussion on all issues on forums. I would immediately pose question before FRSU, to workers questions any direction decided the very direction, not Presidium FRSU, where nor one fiderista there is no. I.e. graphics, retaions, rules, quotas, Deuce, s, enable, disciplinary Commission, and camping on D. Decision to accept simple vote, executives iaeanoiuo trends represented on CU EO. And all of this need to solve until Spring or for example until spring exhibition.
On A. The dire, the picture as on me "an appalling" to address court he restored in FRSU, but Alexey penetrated in Raj and decided to destroy President, and together and federation. If have had a foreign there is violations, then need to about them write directly, not blackmail. And demands have audits such, that can put used participation team on ChM in 2015. A pity super torchbearer, and has bought into jurisprudence.

+1

Svyatoslav wrote:

Two already passed. This illusion.
If perishing to talk about rules and convoys, teams, then simply to transfer on Ukraїnskiy language off. Rules and you move in side 5k.

If 5 -ki, then resolve shape team with several areas, not know as in Kyiv, have us, on Western areas, on the next season question about involvement open in all areas, including Ivano Frankivsk. Winter of the Long let us seek sponsors.

оксиген wrote:

If 5 -ki, then resolve shape team with several areas

So like this and not was ban.
Importantly water-heater Areas - from their water-heater Depend designation athletes.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Sports arrangements » Conference FRSU 18 October