All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Cordage » Reel Shimano - 4

Reel Shimano - 4

Posts 361 to 390 of 1000

Had promised video about novelties coils Shimano 2015.

Last edited by Boev (Oct 23 2014 16:08:43)

+13

Vadkh wrote:

I repeat for the slow ones among you:

, my friend, what you stupid, already many has learned and not only on this Forum. Excuse, but you took out their from dementia in Vogulskii with self-confidence.

Sandr wrote:

Buddy-boy, what you stupid, already many has learned and not only on this Forum. Excuse, but you took out their from dementia in Vogulskii with self-confidence.

When lacks arguments - account for to be rude, is. Here is only interestingly, was able would you me say in eyes, and so hiding under "down" and not understandable from far you such "is a clever" - you a bold.

+2

Vadkh wrote:

. Until pores until time, there League coil was ADSR envelope begins the old without special hotel noneshnikh. This now S.A. emerged, and then immediately ADSR envelope begins.

They themselves, on-essence, "construct" coils under themselves. Simano simply ausubt, that they want. Them a favorite our piplom "metal Corps" at all nowhere not fell. And so all right on, still and inexpensive. Released a new Twin - there is no, thank you, not need to. For us to Bio rotor Magnumlayt prikrutite.
Please we such a part of sales companies, as the US, with us would, too, was such conversation. And so - munching on, that would give. ??? ?? ? ?, ADSR envelope begins have obtained a reprieve, still and under themselves adapted - a huge victory. Global crisis helped Japanese us see :D
Morning will become I would on your place charges in weak of mind, from Mr Sandrseriously not portraying moderation :glasses:

Last edited by G R E Y (Nov 18 2014 21:25:03)

G R E Y
Seryoga, here is here I with you agree - America the most golden market for all fishing and sports companies. They can dictate.
And about second, I and not'm sweating my back off. Funny simply.
Incidentally, when analyzed their results test, then'Americain yours opinion about rotorakh, many this underestimate, and for good reason. Ah about this after video test. Will mass those on to discuss. :flag:

Last edited by Vadkh (Nov 18 2014 21:29:50)

+2

Vadkh wrote:

When lacks arguments - account for to be rude, is. Here is only interestingly, was able would you me say in eyes.

Unfortunately, not can, because am territorially very far. About rudest thing: As backfired on - so and accepted! (Like it or to you not khamili - not be jawing with himself!)

+4

People, anyone anything knows pro this coil when applied to Lite-Volkswagen Jetta TDI feeder?
http://global.rakuten.com/en/store/axia … wsehist_en
On parameters too - very interestingly, and in life?

From whom there is under hand Utegra 4500 / 5500? Need a the length of the "its feet" coils, the kind its part of, which he's welshing in katushkoderzhatel rods up.

Vinn wrote:

. On parameters too - very interestingly, and in life?

And in life so same interestingly, as and on parameters too. Many run coil. Well itself alternative Tvinu.

Atreydes wrote:

the kind its part of, which he's welshing in katushkoderzhatel rods up.

67mm.

+1

Vinn wrote:

"the, anyone anything knows pro this coil when applied to Lite-Volkswagen Jetta TDI feeder? Http :/ / global.rakuten.com / reposition / store / axia … wsehist’s organs is enPo parameters too - very interestingly, and in life?

I such enleve deal on Picker / Light and List a psychic - very exasperated. With, enleve only with pletnyoy - me of excellent the brake and flexibility rods up well enough. Oftentimes the enleve melkokarpa and not only on platnikakh - reservations there is no.

This some day panopticon. Hiking idiots.
http://reels.in.ua/index.php?option=com … ;Itemid=14
LlN: The situation in country - guys reach until judicial of justification.

G R E Y - Um, I could whether I work Shimano Super GT 2,500 Rv, with kormushkami until 40gr??

G R E Y wrote:

This is some day panopticon.

"Nothing not new under the sun." Soap, which not smylivaetsya. Brake pad, which not stachivayutsya. Engine oil, which not deterioration is severe. All this was. Here is now until lubricants which coils came close. Nothing new and wonder. :dontknow:

In which times the db. Many woes managed would avoid, learn we normally history. :glasses:

Oleg_GOR wrote:

. "Nothing not new under the sun."

Realistically flimflammers. Write request in parent office with explanation essence affairs on these the squints. If approve - will convey lawyers. Guys at the request about protecting reputation such a amount Vinnie, that little not seem.

+1

сашачв wrote:

G R E Y - Um, I could whether I work Shimano Super GT 2,500 Rv, with kormushkami until 40gr??

If you have Shimano Super GT 2,500 Rv, udilishche, tooling and work for the entire this - think, can :hobo:
If seriously - I cannot you say, I have no sufficient experience as industrialized fishing. But coil this around the better zadnetormoznogo Ekseydzha, if add maintained bearings.

+1

G R E Y wrote:

if add maintained bearings.

What and as? If can be, still and on RC- ket will. Could you tell me. Interested in dodelka 4000RB and 4000RC.

сашачв wrote:

Um, I could whether I work Shimano Super GT 2,500 Rv, with kormushkami until 40gr??

On pikere and even woof on prop 15 this coil will well relevant.

+2

Can who will enlighten in such a issue, will become whether shpulya from 5,000-inductors Exage FC? On 4,000-one Exage the FD, and have the FD compared with FC the main couple more?

Ларин_Петр wrote:

. Interested in dodelka 4000RB and 4000RC.

Only in the commercial are unaware\ have. RC finalize the there is no sense, this already another coil. In abroad zadnetormoznogo Bio. There is no the back reliance, driven by on the rod relies. This coil not for leverage.

himik wrote:

can who will enlighten in such a issue, will become whether shpulya from 5,000-inductors Exage FC? On 4,000-one Exage the FD, and have the FD compared with FC the main couple more?

On the idea of, not will become.
The main couple y the FD more in size 1,000 and 2,500\ 3,000. In size 4,000 wheel less have the FD.

G R E Y wrote:

Only in the commercial are unaware\ have

Replacing clenched on the ball possible?

G R E Y
Ischerpyvayusche-) thank you, borrow has changed his mind. That there for khevifidera-) kormukhi 120 + korm-)

Lara's’s organs is Peter
Possible, but with substitute just knot reels :dontknow:
himik
Ultegru of C4 + 5500 Sport Xpress Music

+1

G R E Y wrote:

be, but with substitute just knot rollers

Think, it moreover not worth.

+1

G R E Y
Why the not surprised) weight kritichen-) here is kastizm as substitute for not rolls?

himik wrote:

. Here is kastizm as substitute for not rolls?

He me not've been busted, inward I not, Stopping by. And perishing those more not catching.
But on Forum this the coil, how remember, actively discussed. Witness in the Frost dayvy.

himik wrote:

why the not surprised) weight kritichen-) here is kastizm as substitute for not katit-)

So they in weight almost are uniform.

himik wrote:

. Here is kastizm as substitute for not rolls?

What OK not of moves that Skip? Of moves that Skip! Easily and naturally - I have Kastizm on extra-khevike is worth. Look either Daiwa Cast 'izm 25QD, either Daiwa Pro Cargo 4500 SS- in topic pro coils Dayva here is with this officecan be view several pages for these coils.

Hello!
Could you tell me from any katukh suited shpuli to Symetre RJ 4,000?
Sergei G R E Y accurately should know.

Ларин_Петр wrote:

I think, it moreover not worth.

Signature author

Accurately not Context. I even Fitter and turner not was able find, which such a triviality vytochit. In Kharkiv of course factories a little more excited and much. In the old RM the commercial until now do works. Not know will whether so same long work bearing in the new RC, but time will tell.

+1

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Cordage » Reel Shimano - 4