All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Cordage » Reel Shimano - 4

Reel Shimano - 4

Posts 451 to 480 of 1000

Had promised video about novelties coils Shimano 2015.

Last edited by Boev (Oct 23 2014 16:08:43)

+13

avangard-41 wrote:

5,000-one for the medium + 4,000-one for lights

Point have dura-Ace 5,000 Since (if such there is in view) - this 4,000 with shpuley on couple of millimeters more. And what 4,000 not can normally work and on glass tinkles and on woof on prop 15? Even budgetary Ekseydzhi normally mismanaging. In my opinion better buy 4,000 on two shpuli.

G R E YAt packages some models dura-Ace there is plastic propeller-obligatory. Any only hypotheses on its appointment people not observe. For example that if there constantly bury on couple of drops "correct" lube, then coil becomes slightly whether not eternal. Not demanding service. This of course Brad., but I himself buying in Poland Stradika (year 4 ago) found in packaging lubrication.

Nikolaenkov Yuri
Better forget about this hole, and nothing there not pour. It is meant for, to ensure there p-poured renounce all stuff, and faster carried the coils in service.
Oil in goes - for rollers are unaware this.

avangard-41 wrote:

ah this of course understandable, simply have us mostly conditions industrialized fishing such, that if like it or to capture bonus - needs fling maximally far - least 50 meters, what Light fling absurd on 50 meters - this, too, understandable, but Light'm using rarely, mostly on for competitions on mikrovoble, so and like buy katushkku rather for the medium, but in opportunity use and on woof on prop 15.
Spharischen fish eat and bones pint as usually not tickles, let us borrow 5,000-for the medium + 4,000-for lights, apparently ADSR envelope begins either Biomaster - approve of?

I already wrote its opinion pro the size of the first rings and dozen shpuli - bought these would 4,000-the test. Would still on distance there is 50m + already with puffed harvest need, and he crashes is famously - on 70m can be quietly harvest with 4,000 th. And what model borrow - this only from willingness / opportunities spend a certain amount of money depends :dontknow:. But model accurately not below Ekseydzha.

Last edited by duffy333 (Dec 4 2014 18:21:23)

duffy333 wrote:

avangard-41 wrote (and):

Ah this of course understandable, simply have us mostly conditions industrialized fishing such, that if like it or to capture bonus - needs fling maximally far - least 50 meters, what Light fling absurd on 50 meters - this, too, understandable, but Light'm using rarely, mostly on for competitions on mikrovoble, so and like buy katushkku rather for the medium, but in opportunity use and on woof on prop 15.
Spharischen fish eat and bones pint as usually not tickles, let us borrow 5,000-one for the medium + 4,000-one for lights, apparently ADSR envelope begins either Biomaster - approve of?

I already wrote its opinion pro the size of the first rings and dozen shpuli - bought these would 4,000-the test. Would still 500m 50m + already with puffed harvest need, and he crashes is famously - on 70m can be quietly harvest with 4,000 th. And what model borrow - this only from willingness / opportunities spend a certain amount of money depends :dontknow:. But model accurately not below Ekseydzha.

Edited duffy333 (Today 21 :21: 23)

Signature author

Better bad day on a fishing trip, than great guy on work.

'oc, thank you, apparently so and will make

avangard-41 wrote:

let us borrow 5,000-one for the medium + 4,000-one for lights, apparently ADSR envelope begins either Biomaster

I enleve Antaresom Volkswagen Jetta TDI with Susteynom s5000. This kit simply super. Has tried on him Biomaster 4,000 and Ektseller -Z 3,000 and PXR-5,000, all was not very. Think and on Aspaer will is identically :cool:. Himself ordered Aspaer 11-12, d unambiguously to bet on him ADSR envelope begins 5,000. :)

Олег 32 wrote:

avangard-41 wrote (and):

Let us borrow 5,000-for the medium + 4,000-for lights, apparently ADSR envelope begins either Biomaster

I enleve Antaresom Volkswagen Jetta TDI with Susteynom s5000. This kit simply super. Has tried on him Biomaster 4,000 and Ektseller -Z 3,000 and PXR-5,000, all was not very. Think and on Aspaer will is identically :cool:. Himself ordered Aspaer 11-12, d unambiguously to bet on him ADSR envelope begins 5,000. :)

Signature author

Once disciple asked have Masters in:
- It's difficult whether wait change for the better?
-If wait, then long! -otvetil Master. (Inlets)

And where have? Aspaer cesspits with production, I like as the latest took away

avangard-41 wrote:

I like as the latest took away

The latest in your no clothing left? :D I ordered from Austria, there still there is couple of units. 8-)

Found catalogue Shimano S.E.A Catalog 2014 / 2015with coils an Asian market

+1

Олег 32 wrote:

avangard-41 wrote (and):

I like as the latest took away

The latest in your no clothing left? :D I ordered from Austria, there still there is couple of units. 8-)

Signature author

Once disciple asked have Masters in:
- It's difficult whether wait change for the better?
-If wait, then long! -otvetil Master. (Inlets)

The latest in countries post-Soviet space, if not secret - sklolko is worth in the euro (dollars) with transshipment?

avangard-41 wrote:

if not secret - sklolko is worth in the euro

Here is here ordered: Link+ 9 the euro hard time delivering.

Last edited by Олег 32 (Dec 5 2014 18:00:32)

G R E Y wrote:

Nikolaenkov YuriyLuchshe forget about this hole, and nothing there not pour. It is meant for, to ensure there p-poured renounce all stuff, and faster carried the coils in service. Oil in goes - for reels are unaware\ have.
Signature author Service Center Shimano-Ukraine http://normark.com.ua/shimano/

. And have dayvy, too, there are such vitnty-maslyonki?

G R E Y wrote:

Шимано написал(а):фольгу под шары ...Офигенный совет, особенно с учетом ника  Никакая фольга под шары не поможет. Залудить тоже вряд ли удастся - кажется, это алюминиевая оська. Ее можно высверлить с обратной стороны, где она заклепана.  И заменить новой, которую придется выточить.ЗЫ Случай вопиющий. Если это и в самом деле после трех рыбалок - конструкторы что-то перегнули палку.
            Подпись автора     Сервисный Центр    SHIMANO-Украина   http://normark.com.ua/shimano/

...я лишь озвучил то что видел...и оно до сих пор работает!!!...а мой ник ни коим образом к этому никаким боком!!!( просто являюсь большим поклонником продукции Шимано!)

это у вас там у спецов в сервисных цетрах всё под рукой и вся мелочёвка где всё можно сделать на проф.уровне...но у некоторых Кулибиных за неимением возможностей и средств-не дурно получается:голь на выдумки хитра...я считаю не корректно так свысока делать такие выводы!...

Шимано wrote:

. Not correctly so down to do such conclusions.

No "down." Simply if something to do, then to do well. Foil there will not solve problem in primarily from-for uneven generate.

G R E Y
Dyadko can you can you help? Lost on 2,500 tysyachnike biomastere 11 nut on which to screw it in with the reverse of hand pens. Mourning was week (

himik
I have their now there is no. Mourning special not see, suited from Riobi, for example. Yes and simply run up the plug (well can be.

Nowhere not can find itself Shimano Super GT 4,000 RM - can plyunit and take, Shimano Super GT 4,000 RC? Vyberayu between Shimano Super GT 4,000 RC and Shimano Exage 4,000 RC? Advise? :flag:

+1

G R E Y
There there like not too standard, vytochili from titan of the plug (. Not lize (

sashachv
EkseydzhRTs, of course.
himik
On glue reasonable rates, like rubber. There there not the metric, seems.

+1

G R E Y
Not seems. Not the metric she, not the coil to "kolkhozit" (

himik
Deal not in "kolkhozit", and tooth sufficiently until the emergence of normal stoppers. Through hole dirt is mired inward. Soft glue, then'll wash off. Under MOVIE.

+1

Perhaps, fixation bearing in the back reliance ExageFD from desirable procedures turns into strictly compulsory. Here is 2,500 th, after season exploitation. Coil had raped, of course. On trollinge o.o.. But all-???. :dontknow:
http://i.piccy.info/i9/2578dd300311b47ffd9a0897a2179f8b/1418160855/129718/795169/IMG_0466_.jpghttp://i.piccy.info/a3/2014-12-09-21-34/i9-7413894/401x374-r/i.gif

Last edited by G R E Y (Dec 10 2014 00:37:43)

+1

G R E Y wrote:

EkseydzhRTs, of course.

What this suddenly? Mean in arsenal all the above sashachvcoils. After your heelbone fishing trips - Exage RC lying around without affairs.

Lara's’s organs is Peter, read subject. About on in abroad zadnetormoznogo Bio talked not times.

G R E Y
Vitaly page still then questioned the this entire it around mechanism supes, Andy RS.

Oleg Hi. Tell please and from episodes of Ultegra there is services they like or dislike. Thank you you for ultegru 5500khts super machine. And even as has changed the price on coils if can be in short. In advance thank you.

New Ultegr in 2015 not will. Old not yet are weary. :crazyfun:
All services they like or dislike coils dura-Ace shown in this video.
Prices until not have changed. Price on course hryvnia to the dollar 1 :1 2.

Yamal wrote:

Thanks you for ultegru 5500khts super machine.

Thank you. Coil a cool. :cool: Sam such enleve.

Ларин_Петр wrote:

. Vitaly page still then questioned the this entire it around mechanism supes, Andy RS.

Higher your first issue I Diemer photo generate shank as, like, this armored glass). Represent, with somehow effort this gear shaft unless khvostovikom, that so eaten vtulkoy just over season?
In the you coils this reliance there is no at all, gear shaft this obey only in the rod unless. Very big losses on friction, that combined with small size mechanism gives us the worst work under burdens from all coils Simano. Match coils, under lungs snap and work line. 4,000 th EkseydzhRTs on tyagovitosti's tearing up these coils, as Tuzik a hot water bottle. And on the rest of the parameters too as least not trails.
"Cheaper" - still not means "worse", and "more expensive" not means "better."

+1

Boev wrote:

New Ultegr in 2015 not will. Old not yet are weary.
All services they like or dislike coils dura-Ace shown in this video.
Prices until not have changed. Price on course hryvnia to the dollar 1 :1 2.

Thank you. The coil a cool. Himself such enleve.

The end of the season capturing the on Dayva Phantom j4500. Now took out Ultegru ci4 + 5500 xtb, to pletnyu a new also wind-what same she bitch the Beautiful. :D :D :D And convenient - Three shpuli, redyusery, laying an ideal. All-??? dura-Ace Forever. :D :D :D

Colleagues emerged opportunity take Shimano 2 Twin Power 5,000 PGfor 300 bucks in able new-goes whether he on khevik Super Ultegra with kormushkami until 80gr?
Grey need advice.

Last edited by bormanb (Dec 11 2014 11:20:08)

+1

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Cordage » Reel Shimano - 4