All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Cordage » Reel Shimano - 4

Reel Shimano - 4

Posts 811 to 840 of 1000

Had promised video about novelties coils Shimano 2015.

Last edited by Boev (Oct 23 2014 16:08:43)

+13

G R E Y wrote:

usage If only start, and choice heavy baits (15gr and more) - better immediately valsti with multa.

And given, that the budgetary made immediately kick a witch to a fishing trip, then need to borrow as least, Abushku Swedish assembly or that the from srednogo segment D and S. :cool:

man_fedor wrote:

. Wanted to discuss multiplikatornuyu coil shimano Cardiff.

man_fedor.First, fill the profile.Secondly, discussion in profіlnikh themes other ways industrialized fishing, except as, is spam. :canthearyou: Here only fidernaya had forced. Warning.
P. S. About which a cool or that from themselves represents multiplikatornaya reel, can to talk to the in the smoking room or to tell in his topic (when would create) in section "Reports section".

G R E Y wrote:

Easy trolls goes timber. I man said, that schemes on his coil in the right size not found. But on the scheme, that there is, details marked otherwise. Me wonder, what from two plastic details rollers he has in mind?

I labeling details pointed out on scheme which was in goes with coil.

ak70, on ofsayte now scheme lies only on large the size of the, where labeling details differs. Therefore, to explain forumchanam your problem, can be show miracles cleverness when we and posting photo :hobo:

Question of by Oleg Boevu! Reversing! Oleg, tell pl. What max. Weight on svintsu can be electrify coils Shimano BAITRUNNER XT 4,000 FA that would their not to kill it. Am thankful!

G R E Y
Seryoga, thank you for prezantatsiyu novelties!

+1

In Ukraine finally arrived finally in new Ultegry of C4 +, albeit in a limited numbers.

G R E Y
Sergei, tell, please, and have all Sferosakh in video lesoukladchika bearing? And the slid vosmitysyachnik in service, requesting replace clenched on axis as, like, this right and in lights will. . Clips are your with Oleg watched, but long, slipped out from heads pro the commercial. And homes'm reconsidering and understand, that confused about that smallness of, perhaps. The coil 8,000 PG. Thank you.

Taman2012, better to talk about concrete models, not about "all." If here is this Vasha coil, then bearing in video there is:
http://fish.shimano-eu.com/media/fishin … 746273.pdf
Although itself construction this knot in this case not the best.

G R E Y wrote:

In Ukraine finally arrived finally in new Ultegry of C4 +, albeit in a limited numbers.

There are already such a, even and the most the best ;)

DangerousQ7, and the first official saturated these coils only came. Soon will appear in stores.

This simply, but although it and understandable.

G R E Y
And in than weakness knot? Can be such coil carrying snap 120-140 grams?

Taman2012 wrote:

. And in than weakness knot.

Low-cost enforcement with one podshipnikom, and not the most unfortunate distribution burden on him.

Taman2012 wrote:

. Can be such coil carrying snap 120-140 grams?

Think, forces routinely. And even more.

+1

Owners Shimano Ultegra Ci4 + 5500 XT-B, tell what is the depth of shpuli with curved metal rod (clasp 207 mph?

G R E Y
Thank you, Sergei! Pick up volumes K in supply couple of bearings, until there is such opportunity.

volod wrote:

Owned Shimano Ultegra Ci4 + 5500 XT-B, tell what is the depth of shpuli with curved metal rod (clasp 207 mph?

There two kinds of inserts: The depth of shpuli with 207 mph 4500 about 3mm and 3,500 about 6mm.

Last edited by bormanb (Feb 23 2015 07:55:07)

bormanb wrote:

Depth shpuli with 207 mph 4500 about 3mm and 3,500 about 6mm.

T. E. From burtika shpuli until insert 4500 just 3mm? What the race. How many OK there cord vlezit?

volod wrote:

bormanb wrote (and):

The depth of shpuli with 207 mph 4500 about 3mm and 3,500 about 6mm.

T. E. From burtika shpuli until insert 4500 just 3mm? What the race. How many OK there twist are spaced vlezit?

Though no cord? Sufficient number of of debt, still and bekinga diameter of 0,2mm meters 200-300 need to will.

Dobryi evening all.
The coil Shimano Exage 5,000 CFC thing is kind of weak for fidera class Heavy under empty kormaki until 100 gr?

Last edited by Maxik87 (Feb 24 2015 22:39:37)

Until shampoo., as and any 5,000-to with both the Since in the early.

vinitu69 wrote:

Until shampoo., as and any 5,000-to with both the Since in the early.

Ah this and I don't expect! With-at all to capacity coils not has relations. For example here is this
Shimano TECHNIUM 5000CFD is into pumping well itself and more heavy.

Last edited by PVR (Feb 25 2015 20:30:46)

Maxik87 wrote:

Dobryi evening all.
Coil Shimano Exage 5,000 CFC thing is kind of weak for fidera class Heavy under empty kormaki until 100 "grape"?

Edited Maxik87 (Today 00 :39: 37)

So the yes! Overall weight in 110-120 gr. I would still used, and here is harder, preferably ones that... a lot bigger. Of course under unhasting industrialized fishing on short and medium-size made it she would serve as a, but all same work with overcompensate heavy kormakami in the classroom ekstrakhevi this not its element!

Last edited by PVR (Feb 25 2015 20:51:23)

With to capacity attitude has :). And means, that 5,000-I shpulya sits on 4,000 st abroad, pro this written mountains posts. That concerns resource, then all individually. I he launched with 3’s and 4-'s one-thousandths Super-but kill their not managed, alive until now. At all in the Frost all there is, except reliable statistics. :) .

vinitu69 wrote:

С к мощности отношение имеет:). И означает, что 5000-я шпуля сидит на 4000-м корпусе, про это написаны горы постов.

Каталог шимано, дает четкий и ясный ответ на вопрос , что обозначает аббреевиату́ра "С" в коде катушек!
http://s013.radikal.ru/i323/1502/1d/a70ac091fb66.png

Last edited by PVR (Feb 26 2015 08:54:02)

AVIA wrote:

So already like would this subject discussed and not times! The size of the 5kh8kh2.5 mm.

Thank.

PVR wrote:

...Каталог шимано, дает четкий и ясный ответ на вопрос , что обозначает аббреевиату́ра "С" в коде катушек!
http://s013.radikal.ru/i323/1502/1d/a70ac091fb66.png

Может, в каталоге ошибка? "С"= compact, но имеется в виду не "компактная шпуля", а компактный корпус?

G R E Y wrote:

Perhaps, in the catalogue mistake? "With" = compact, but there is in mind not "compact shpulya", and a compact Corps?

Perhaps and mistake, and possibly and there is no. In comparison with 4,000 1930. Shpulya has such same distance between boards of the ring-, have 3,000 pay it less, if am not mistaken on 5 mm. So that "Since" can so same treated and to shpulyam, following the same logic, that and with corps as have 4,000-pay - this, incidentally I and not'm contesting at all.
I even with Iraq desert can understand, when differ technical performance in the catalogue (mass, long, lvy and camping on To), this meets niei?u and near have all producers. But when mistakes in rasshifrovkakh code repeats itself from year in year, in including and in descriptions novelties! And reading catalogue even and this to double-check! - then this not catalogue, and attorney the diploma is obtained, that so and should call.

PVR wrote:

Perhaps and mistake, and possibly and there is no. Then this not catalogue, and attorney the diploma is obtained, that so and should call.

Yevgeny, here is you still a bit of a poser. You led codes with Tekhniuma? There there is TEC3000SFD and TEC5000CFD. And other what labeling on schemes these coils.

3000SFD
C5000FD

Doing something hew have them crusades gallop.

Oleg_GOR wrote:

There there is TEC3000SFD

Oleg, here not understood, that there that there not see difference!

Last edited by PVR (Feb 26 2015 15:15:34)

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Cordage » Reel Shimano - 4