All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Cordage » Reel Shimano - 4

Reel Shimano - 4

Posts 931 to 960 of 1000

Had promised video about novelties coils Shimano 2015.

Last edited by Boev (Oct 23 2014 16:08:43)

+13

zloyartist wrote:

http://shimano.ru/models/details/shiman … -spfa.html
Can be opinion’s greatest connoisseurs for this krutilke.

This the coil size 2,500. Only rotor and shpulya 4,000. View its need, as the mill coil in size 2,500. If calculate capacity "on Boevu", then coil for scale until 50 g of.

G R E Y wrote:

To with crowd sizes does Want, spread out seats generate and approximate degree of? And that under replacement? Will come the coil - compare on photo with this my "vangovaniem"

Yes I just kidding 8-), and you in seryoz perceive. And photo like would watch.

Guys find welcome this weekend ’! Offer Twin Power 05 4,000, 04 CERTATE 4000Yu, Shimano Rarenium CI4 4000FA, Daiwa certate 3500hd custom. For scale until 170gr. Inclination is to a recent over another, correctly think?

In advance thankful, Alexander)

Last edited by zloyartist (Mar 10 2015 08:32:34)

G R E Y wrote:

avangard-41 wrote (and):

Faced with a new problem: Shackle not fixed in closed position.

Not understand, that this means.

Service Center
Shimano-Ukraine
http://normark.com.ua/shimano/

This means, that shackle in closed position aren't flush is pressed and even is swinging, with, if it not bring slowly manually until closed position, it can stop not extremes until stopora 2-3 mm. Incapable impression, that has been weakened spring mechanism.
That can be done in this situation? Replace a spring - this of course the most staunch option, but where its take? Yes and with what would it weaken? I have on old dura-Ace, which on 4-5 years, such a not happening.
Planted under a spring prostavku, measuring 3 mm - shackle has become registering in closed position, however is a with hard, very progress has been slow, that not there is well.
Podkladyvaeyu prostavku 1.5 mm - better, but would still not fixed in closed position and again same is a with hard, fear, that wood hole in rychazhke had to, in which is inserted the rod.

Hands of course same "curves", but something too many shortcomings in one precisely my center of the spool, yes and no one not answered it from lucky owner, stingy apparatus why something, can be have all and ranges such same problems, simply no one points out on this attention? I same believe, that for these money the quality of should be corresponding, but on Dayvu move quite not want, at least until.

I have ultegra 5500si4 + khtv. So here is in it at all there is no daily "closing arc. This and producer written-increasingly in manual!

Last edited by Шимано (Mar 10 2015 10:31:38)

Шимано wrote:

I have ultegra 5500si4 + khtv. So here is in it at all there is no daily "closing arc. This and producer written-increasingly in manual!

Edited dura-Ace (Today 13 :31: 38)

Signature author

. Happiness-this when there is no misadventures.

Yes in principle and so all do manually, but for something after all is worth there this mechanism?
http://se.uploads.ru/Avhoq.jpg

Can be I his brought together wrong? You can photograph his on its a coil?

Last edited by avangard-41 (Mar 10 2015 10:53:31)

Guys find welcome this weekend ’! Offer Twin Power 05 4,000, 04 CERTATE 4000Yu, Shimano Rarenium CI4 4000FA, Daiwa certate 3500hd custom. For scale until 170gr. Inclination is to a recent over another, correctly think?

From listed the latest option indeed preferable to for nedalnikh zabrosov (increasingly-??? vymotka a small). Even better Serteyt Giperkastom.

vinitu69 wrote:

From listed the latest option indeed preferable to for nedalnikh zabrosov (increasingly-??? vymotka a small). Even better Serteyt Giperkastom.

From all listed Giperkastom apparently the best option, but big-change place reel will better. On serteytam of food in subject "coils Dayva-3" Vadim Vadkh, have him such a there is, all will reveal and will show, and even better reread entire branch "coils Dayva" ranging roughly with 15 pages, there all written.

avangard-41
Perhaps in your center of the spool's deformed shackle, homilies slightly pushing on it.

All Thanks!
In short run off d in May, Lesse obyavu throwing in the about buying ultegry Visbreaking + 5500 KhSb, can lucky, until time there is)

ALex57 wrote:

avangard-41
Perhaps in your a coil's deformed shackle, homilies slightly pushing on it.

Nothing there not is deformed, deal at all not in a wishbone, and in mechanism closing of had to.

avangard-41.Kvartalnye. In this video on 1min.20sek.

Boev wrote:

avangard-41. See. In this video on 1min.20sek.

Signature author

http://s2.uploads.ru/t/STnx8.jpg
Feeder Team
http://sf.uploads.ru/t/nON19.jpg

'oc thank you, avtosbrosa had to there is no, question cesspits, but mechanism avtosbrosa for what then established? Wasn that for XpressMusic alarm about how, that to be thrown off it?

avangard-41 wrote:

'oc thank you, avtosbrosa had to there is no, question cesspits, but mechanism avtosbrosa for what then established? Wasn that for XpressMusic alarm about how, that to be thrown off it?

This mechanism not automatic closing shackle, and mechanism blockages rotor and had to in awoke position in moment zabrosa. Which protects free closing had to and prokruchivanie rotor, under zabrose

Last edited by Roman_Dnepr (Mar 10 2015 12:33:25)

Roman_Dnepr wrote:

avangard-41 wrote (and):

This mechanism not automatic closing shackle, and mechanism blockages rotor and had to in awoke position in moment zabrosa. Which protects free closing had to and prokruchivanie rotor, under zabrose

Edited and is’s organs is Dnepr Airlines (Today 15 :33: 25)

Here is thanks, now all clear

avangard-41 wrote:

. Yes in principle and so all do manually, but for something after all is worth there this mechanism?

To list rotor under open a wishbone and, thus, to exclude samosbros had to.
Me seems, somewhere you something “over under assembling. Perhaps with geometries had to. Perhaps with its muscles overseas. Spring there powerful, and hardly with its amelioration something could happen.

avangard-41 wrote:

Of all listed Giperkastom apparently the best option

There there is no Giperkastoma. Daiwa certate 3500hd custom - she has a strengthened here, and not SOEs.

zloyartist wrote:

Guys find welcome this weekend ’! Offer Twin Power 05 4,000, 04 CERTATE 4000Yu, Shimano Rarenium CI4 4000FA, Daiwa certate 3500hd custom. For scale until 170gr

In my opinion, there is no among these coils option under weight osnastok in 150-170gr. This weight for coils 4500-5500 on dura-Ace or for 4500 on Dayve - karpovye / serfovye / maritime model.

G R E Y wrote:

avangard-41 wrote (and):

. Yes in principle and so all do manually, but for something after all is worth there this mechanism?

To list rotor under open a wishbone and, thus, to exclude samosbros had to.
Me seems, somewhere you something “over under assembling. Perhaps with geometries had to. Perhaps with its muscles overseas. Spring there powerful, and hardly with its amelioration something could happen.

Signature author

Service Center
Shimano-Ukraine

Peremudpit I nothing could not, started climbing there only after, as emerged the problem, and a spring there as times powerful call is difficult, rather contrary.
Geometry had to check of course - visually deviations not in sight - but this the latest option.

Colleagues - owners coils Ultegra CI4 + 5500 XSB / XTB - am asking posting photo mechanism closing of had to, if not it is difficult

avangard-41 wrote:

am asking posting photo mechanism closing of had to, if not it is difficult

http://normark.com.ua/shimano/stati-o-servise/19206/
http://i023.radikal.ru/1405/60/92acd306af11.jpg
There "three pine", get lost have. Witness landing had to on a horn rotor, and of a lever at the other a horn. Perhaps, there too a strong prizhim.

G R E Y wrote:

avangard-41 wrote (and):

Am asking posting photo mechanism closing of had to, if not it is difficult

http://normark.com.ua/shimano/stati-o-servise/19206/
http://i023.radikal.ru/1405/60/92acd306af11.jpg
There "three pine", get lost have. Witness landing had to on a horn rotor, and of a lever at the other a horn. Perhaps, there too a strong prizhim.

Signature author

Service Center
Shimano-Ukraine

Has disconnected it from of a lever, weakened propeller the mountings of a lever, lest cut off option too strong clipping of a lever to s - no changes, is obtained the reason only in mechanism closing of.
Melle a spring, sprained its roughly until + 3 mm, brought together: Received a positive outcome roughly on 10-15 otkryvaniy had to, after what spring again am. That would?

Last edited by avangard-41 (Mar 10 2015 17:58:06)

avangard-41 wrote:

Yeah, I did a spring, sprained its roughly until + 3 mm, brought together: Received a positive outcome roughly on 10-15 otkryvaniy had to, after what spring again am. That would?

Judging by around the, by manipulating inserts (3-5mm), you "kingship" a spring. Connected not like full American retrenchment until common ground coils of. They very quickly antistatic. Know on pnevmaticheskomu arms. There, in compressed able, are clamoring for of a gap between vitkami 0,3mm. If less, then after several shots, a spring in junk. Now its modicum elongate modicum there is no, outcome not will. Need to change.

Boev wrote:

avangard-41 wrote (and):

Melle a spring, sprained its roughly until + 3 mm, brought together: Received a positive outcome roughly on 10-15 otkryvaniy had to, after what spring again am. That would?

Judging by around the, by manipulating inserts (3-5mm), you "kingship" a spring. Connected not like full American retrenchment until common ground coils of. They very quickly antistatic. Know on pnevmaticheskomu arms. There, in compressed able, are clamoring for of a gap between vitkami 0,3mm. If less, then after several shots, a spring in junk. Now its modicum elongate modicum there is no, outcome not will. Need to change.

Signature author

http://s2.uploads.ru/t/STnx8.jpg
Feeder Team
http://sf.uploads.ru/t/nON19.jpg

Yes this of course understandable, however I until the last hoped, that the reason rather in another. And insert I pose already after, as emerged the problem with zapiraniem had to, i.e., after as spring already sela.
Better give me some pointers there is whether opportunity order such a a spring? Or option only one - ship types- wet long and stubbornly?

FS: Parsed old katana sword - there spring more powerful and under open had to compresses until common ground coils of - and nothing, perfectly works already years 5 and this given, that year 2-3 as devolved in-permanent "of guest" coils and who its only not "killed"

Last edited by avangard-41 (Mar 10 2015 19:59:16)

All reversing!
Question to znatokam. Coil Shimano Ultegra 3500XSC Competition. Under Touring 3,500 weight have won a recognition 630gr, vymatyva-
Economy will for turnover 105sm. So what realistically the size of the reel, mistyped word?
With distressed regions!

Have dura-Ace there is no size 3,500. A hundred poods mistyped word. Should be 5500.

Олег Спасибо за Ответ!!!
Да так и есть.Пообщался с хозяином такой кати:размер по корпусу как у 5500 Ультегры,хотел на Хевик взять,но
вес 630гр.
С УВ!!!

Find welcome this weekend’To anyone!)

I here is here sit read / Canada temki dayvy / Shimany, in anybody full years on all access indices and years, but lies in the process affairs only that for dire scale and distant zabrosov alternatives have ultegr / Surf Basia, Cast 'izm 25 QD and etc no! From ments / PADI and not simple (for me for example) budget, and in light of uselessness / overpayments "magsiled" and super fichi in the form of's-of Vestfold, then at all without options remains only ultegra?

Already realistically I don't know what to think, need a Ekaty for cargoes 170gr inclusive and on what the situation is-need so same for distant zabrosov, as I so, you got it need a Ekaty with shpuley in diameter 62mm, ah what there is at all options, dayvy representatives platsebnoy fichi "magsiled" I so understood view not worth, then what remains from shiman, 'cept ultegr?
Here is G R E Y you storonik Shimany what you could advise, budget ah let 200-ah naprechsya 300 $will, for long and a happy possession if applicable, coil)
Question exhorts Anyone reflecting)

FS is won a recognition potolokom in 500gr let will)

I have familiar on days ordered in Japan Shimano BULL 'S EYE 5050. Hope will give spin :flirt: Her characteristics:
http://thumbnail.image.rakuten.co.jp/@0_mall/sanpei-japan/cabinet/03970973/img64514089.jpg
Peredatka 4.3 :1 - this barges park can be and are some buoys on Bank deceitful :D
Weight - 445gr.
Here is video with it - here to screw it in in major couple of and there is the right klipsa. Truth spare shpuli there is no - this token for coils for the Japanese market:

Like have someone from forums she there are already.

Last edited by duffy333 (Mar 12 2015 12:34:37)

+3

zloyartist wrote:

dayvy representatives platsebnoy fichi "magsiled" I so understood view not worth, then what remains from shiman, 'cept ultegr?

Magsil - feature, not bug. Pleasant thing a sheer, but not particularly harmful. Buy coil, to it in strain goes MagSil. Coercively and for Misc. Paid, here is almost and the entire harm from it.

zloyartist wrote:

That G R E Y you storonik Shimany.

I supporter good coils, not producers. To example, for me have dayvy well suited the latest Ekzist. Many run the coil. But have Simano there is a series of of C4 +,, too, excellent coils in such a same the old. Only doubled cheaper, and I not rich.

zloyartist wrote:

. What you could advise, budget ah let 200-ah naprechsya 300 $will, for long and a happy possession if applicable, coil)
Question exhorts Anyone reflecting)
FS is won a recognition potolokom in 500gr let will)

Than Ultegra of C4 + 4500 not suits, if want Simano?

Last edited by G R E Y (Mar 12 2015 13:01:35)

duffy333 wrote:

Wu me familiar on days ordered in Japan Shimano BULL 'S EYE 5050..

It seems, This is Ultegra of C4 + 5500, a bit "prokachannaya" under Japanese.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Cordage » Reel Shimano - 4