All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Cordage » Reel Shimano - 4

Reel Shimano - 4

Posts 91 to 120 of 1000

Had promised video about novelties coils Shimano 2015.

Last edited by Boev (Oct 23 2014 16:08:43)

+13

Podskajite that this? Shimano 2012 EXSENCE BB 4000. The Beautiful coil. The Beautiful the price.

wrote:

Say, is that this? Shimano 2012 EXSENCE BB 4000. The Beautiful coil. The Beautiful the price.

ADSR envelope begins

Vadkh wrote:

ADSR envelope begins

ADSR envelope begins - not the Beautiful the price)

wrote:

Shimano 2012 EXSENCE BB 4000. The Beautiful coil. The Beautiful the price.

There's I have such a coil, truth the price not very and the Beautiful 2,500-estimated 2,700 Grzywna (. Pleasant in work, easiest and soft move,its truth not for fidera, and for Jig (dance), amusing small animal called Cheburashka with lure investment--without 4 inches pulling without any stress involved.... Polovil Ideology truth little about 5 fishing trips, but me very likes, yes and for the price that took, at all pestnya 8-).

Had unveiled it, shut down it, increasingly.

wrote:

Say, is that this? Shimano 2012 EXSENCE BB 4000

This not Japanese ADSR envelope begins, coil created on the basis of TwinPower Mg

Last edited by Nycolas (Oct 26 2014 15:33:19)

Nycolas wrote:

This is not Japanese ADSR envelope begins, coil created on the basis of TwinPower Mg

Not d debate, but 12 Eksens, created on base 10 Nazca. Eksens 11 created on base Ultegry 09, and Eksens 13 on base 12 Ultegry.

Nycolas wrote:

This is not Japanese ADSR envelope begins, coil created on the basis of TwinPower Mg

On the basis of Tvina MG made Vanquish. Not need to be confused and themselves and people.
There is still model Eksens CI4 +, here is she more made and made on base conventional Tvina, but Yuri asked for

wrote:

Say, is that this? Shimano 2012 EXSENCE BB 4000. The Beautiful the coil. The Beautiful the price.

Last edited by Vadkh (Oct 26 2014 21:30:49)

wrote:

Shimano 2012 EXSENCE BB 4000

This tyuningovannaya tenth Nazca, and EXSENCE Ci4 This is variety Rareniuna.
Shimano Exsence BB 4000s with peredatkoy 4.8 million think well fit to fidera test until 80 - 90 grams

wrote:

and EXSENCE Ci4 This is variety Rareniuna.
Shimano Exsence BB 4000s with peredatkoy 4.8 million think well fit to fidera test until 80 - 90 grams

This you for good reason. Eksense higher class, than Rarenium.
For visibility, other reform. Japanese site dura-Ace. There (except novelties) all coils go on ranzhiru, from regarded until Alivio. So there EXSENCE Ci4 is worth much higher than Rarenium and is worth more expensive and balls and-frills more.
http://fishing.shimano.co.jp/search?pcat1=1&pcat2=8

+1

Help figure out please. On Lite-Volkswagen Jetta TDI want take or Shimano Technium 4,000 the FD or Shimano ultegra 12 4000hg. The price have them roughly similar, but how I understood ultegra better idea will? Although tekhnium like as tyagovitee.

Last edited by Laider (Oct 27 2014 12:08:46)

Laider wrote:

Shimano Technium 4,000 the FD or Shimano ultegra 12 4000hg.

This Ultegra very the majority, upset tyagovitosti, although trough until 60gramm ant it was sufficient. Harder will not ice.

Vadkh wrote:

This Ultegra very the majority, upset tyagovitosti, although trough until 60gramm ant it was sufficient. Harder will not ice.

And harder on woof on prop 15 and not need to. Yes, peredatka she has 5.8. T. E. Tekhnium preferable?

Laider wrote:

A harder on woof on prop 15 and not need to. Yes, peredatka she has 5.8. T. E. Tekhnium preferable?

Here deal more taste, personally me better, to easier move was. Yes and ceasing less thickens. Some more important the speed vymotki - belly journey took it out of, faster I dropped it off. So that himself choose, that you's more important.

Again all ponaputyvali. Ah, quite cannot be alone leave)
Eksens of theology former (11?) - this 11Biomaster, differences minimal. The same Corps, almost the same rotor, almost the same couple. Another fastening pens, less bearings.
Recently coil renewed. The current 14EksensBB quite another coil.
http://fishing.shimano.co.jp/product/reel/3770
This 12Ultegra with cosmetic disparities and throughout Slovakia-to be. Many run alternative 12Ultegre from-for better had to and a small difference in price. But raze not alternative still EksensBB, here have duangreyd. The basic model current EksensBB (Ultegra) below class, than the basic model former Swedish EksensBB (Bio).

+1

Has done yesterday there here hours two, in end normal coiling on Exage RC not broke a, either opposite cone, either failure in the center of the, in shpule 2 washers, tried all options with them (both from below / both from above / on one from below / with top / without washers), sho further to do not know :dontknow:

up6uc wrote:

sho further to do not know

Shodelatshodelat? Scram cord and whip it around ideal shovel under him. Without failures. T. E. Beking, if he there there is, you have to align armrests of and please close any were a couple of the stripes from plastic the bottle. And then, on an ideal the surface reel her right in cord. And will you happiness.

+4

Laider wrote:

Help figure out please. On Lite-a medium want take or Shimano Technium 4,000 the FD or Shimano ultegra 12 4000hg. The price have them roughly similar, but how I understood ultegra better idea will? Although tekhnium like as tyagovitee.

Edited Laider (Today 12 :08: 46)

Launching tekhnum 5,000 comes as birth on lm, coil not an and the easy, one lack of course not construction shpuli unfortunately the cord klipsovatsya account for under a rubber

Boev wrote:

Shodelatshodelat? Scram the cord and whip it around ideal shovel under him.

Thought, futile, vividly expressed this becomes precisely on document with a string, his 150m, wasn that half, too, on beking pitch :)

up6uc wrote:

has done yesterday there here hours two, in end normal coiling on Exage RC not broke a, either opposite cone, either failure in the center of the, in shpule 2 goal lead, tried all options with them (both from below / both from above / on one from below / with top / without washers), sho further to do not know

Ah so molitvakh still washers the other thickness. From old that period and camping on P. Washers' usually can be field because ebm's from direct until contrary the cone. As option,, Nitka coil in unmarried, I with PXR long my with-wound, grapple fielded something real a similar "on truth." And then razrabotalas, has become shaking its perfectly, truth set of washers had to again reverse.

She season've been fending off, with 2 emerging Walter, far perishing further to develop :D'll take off goal lead, 'll look for on atorynkakh.

up6uc wrote:

She season've been fending off, with 2 emerging Walter, far perishing further to develop

Afflicted. The Barin, was not rights. :dontknow: A goal lead easier very do, modicum from Kurz film, then lock their between Sherwood. What time something on markets lose?

up6uc wrote:

has done yesterday there here hours two, in end normal winding on Exage Radio-controlled not broke a, either opposite cone, either failure in the center of the, in shpule 2 washers, tried all options with them (both from below / both from above / on one from below / with top / without washers), sho further to do not know

Boev wrote:

Shodelatshodelat? Scram the cord and whip it around ideal shovel under him. Without failures. T. E. Beking, if he there there is, you have to align armrests of and please close any were a couple of the stripes from plastic the bottle. And then, on an ideal the surface reel her right in cord. And will you happiness.

I have, too, Exage 4,000 RC winds a with provalchikom in the teens. And how many I bottles pig - not too numerous! :)

Last edited by VDA (Oct 27 2014 19:29:20)

up6uc wrote:

She season've been fending off, with 2 emerging Walter, far perishing further to develop :D.

There is suspicion on incorrect work coils. I have such several. Not fishing, now and again they, simply Building tools gotta make a run coils, that come on care. No problems with fitting the not noticing. Contrary, surprises, as for such simple system.

lawl wrote:

level decisions still times question, Perhaps who the in rate that for they - 12 ELF 5000PG
Weighs on 40 more than 11 ELF C5000.

Likely, in our cables I Shiller wrong. Deal in is, that coils Japanese market strictly adhere to a certain system in elect pro _ Kuchma figures. If on a coil written ELF 5000PG - this "honest" 5,000-c-k. If this 4,000-to with big shpuley and handle - will written ELF S5000PG.

G R E Y wrote:

Although, in our cables I Shiller wrong. Deal in is, that coils Japanese market strictly adhere to a certain system in elect pro _ Kuchma figures. If on a coil written ELF 5000PG - this "honest" 5,000-Rowling If this 4,000-to with big shpuley and handle - will written ELF S5000PG.

Then must be increased couple. And this the Hood. As me seems, for such money an excellent option. Pity input real users there is no (because not who notits?))

Hmm. Proshurshal Rakuten, wages and ebay. NEMA such wintered there. Not one. But found tyunning kit from porcupines. And most interesting in the title this package <

http://sa.uploads.ru/t/ltvdw.jpg

On it zaznacheno 11 C5000PG.
That the I assitants will make confused.

Update: Us on. And, I are splittin 'up.

http://sa.uploads.ru/t/j2Zet.jpg

This pays to 11 Elf S5000PG
Only in Internet stores Russian he why the 12 5000PG. Under than in all!

Last edited by lawl (Oct 28 2014 00:39:02)

http://fishing.shimano.co.jp/product/reel/2541
There is only S500pg, if Hob last generation. Alas.

G R E Y wrote:

http://fishing.shimano.co.jp/product/reel/2541
There is only S500pg, if Hob last generation. Alas.

Himself already found. This katukhena me week head messing with.
That would I still modicum that the in Russian Internet stores watched. Yes not in life!
The best example zaputyvaniya of the buyer:
http://sa.uploads.ru/t/nHydC.jpg

And apparently here with knobom and give 40gr +)

Last edited by lawl (Oct 28 2014 00:35:46)

lawl wrote:

. And apparently here with knobom and give 40gr +)

Apparently, there still and totally heavy shpulya.

In than the difference between coils dura-Ace with the banner Type Standard and Type Thin Line or Super Thin Line?

Last edited by Alshka (Oct 28 2014 07:50:22)

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Cordage » Reel Shimano - 4