All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Cordage » Reel Shimano - 4

Reel Shimano - 4

Posts 151 to 180 of 1000

Had promised video about novelties coils Shimano 2015.

Last edited by Boev (Oct 23 2014 16:08:43)

+13

сашачв wrote:

. Himself preglyadelsya to a new rarenium Rarenium FB of C4 +, interestingly how many he will cost on Ukraine?

I have pattern, officially the beginning of sales and, respectively, supplies in wood. Cjsc settlement retail 4,021-4469grn., in dependence from size.

G R E Y wrote:

Wu me pattern, officially the beginning of sales and, respectively, supplies in wood. Cjsc settlement retail 4,021-4469grn., in dependence from size.

Yes visited Oxford Street, ah katukha yourself a nice, funky - on svoym kharaktiristikam!

G R E Y
Sergei, that do you say about COMPLEX S.A. CI4 + 2500S F4, I have and such a there is :dontknow:
http://sa.uploads.ru/q2HU8.jpg

Last edited by D.S.I (Oct 29 2014 01:11:54)

D.S.I wrote:

Sergei, that do you say about COMPLEX S.A. CI4 + 2500S F4, I have and such a there is :dontknow:

Shpulya rather a, like. And so - the best coil in series of of C4 +. On your cast grams until 20-25 even 4000m2 as well as running.

+1

G R E Y wrote:

Shpulya rather a, like. And so - the best coil in series of of C4 +. On your cast grams until 20-25 even 4000m2 as well as running.

DAC this OK laytovaya Katusha, hence and petty shpulya, not under 10 librovye Building tools there shaking its. And as the me, then on your cast until 15 grams maximum. It the of course, you can and on 20-25, but here is question, how many she too on such traditional transportation? On laytik until 15 grams, will stand and work this coil very long.

Last edited by Manowar (Oct 29 2014 11:03:01)

Manowar wrote:

DAC this OK laytovaya Katusha, hence and petty shpulya, not under 10 librovye Building tools there shaking its. And as the me, then on your cast until 15 grams maximum

Why? Because have coils small weight? The main couple it a little stronger 11 Biomastera will, and his Ireland as times and use with headings, until 20-25 grams.

Sandr wrote:

11 Biomastera will, and his Ireland as times and use with headings, until 20-25 grams.

Biomastera, the size of the what. And all pryam Ireland its use with headings, until 25 grams. And what type of purposefulness they use? And someone uses 1,000 on fiderakh, so that now, all use 1,000? Even himself producer its describes as laytovaya. And you themselves are looking where you more convenient with InternetCELL use, I OK not insist, simply said its subjective opinion.

Manowar wrote:

Sandr wrote (and) :1 1 Biomastera will, and his Ireland as times and use with headings, until 20-25 grams. Biomastera, the size of the what. And all pryam Ireland its use with scales to 25 grams. And what type of purposefulness they use? And someone uses 1,000 on fiderakh, so that now, all use 1,000? Even himself producer its describes as laytovaya. And you themselves are looking where you more convenient with InternetCELL use, I OK not insist, simply said its subjective opinion.
Signature avtoraIstina without love-lies.

Naturally 2,500, and in Jigue and in tvichinge. And you, limiting 15 "grape"., what kind of bait shop had in view? And who uses in feeder 1,000-to? Or you this for red the rhetoric?

Last edited by Sandr (Oct 29 2014 15:18:13)

Sandr wrote:

A who uses in feeder 1,000-to? Or you this for red the rhetoric?

I sometimes suggested. And that embarrasses in his application of?

Sandr wrote:

We are 2,500, and in Jigue and in tvichinge.

How long on time and as often you are using?

Sandr wrote:

A you, limiting 15 gr., what kind of bait shop had in view?

Queen-head + the bait 3 inches.

Sandr wrote:

Illy you this for red the rhetoric?

Sandr wrote:

his Ireland as times and use

Manowar wrote:

How long on time and as often you are using?

In during two years on least need.

Last edited by Sandr (Oct 29 2014 18:22:46)

Manowar wrote:

his Ireland as times and use

This I in including and about itself.

Oleg_GOR wrote:

I sometimes suggested. And that embarrasses in his application of?

Me? There is no. ????? their "especially" 8-)

Last edited by Sandr (Oct 29 2014 18:34:45)

Sandr wrote:

In during two years on least need

Sandr wrote:

This is I in including and about itself.

I so understand, that are using its you not so often, and not on maximal traditional transportation 25 grams + the bait, yes and not think, that tvichite voblera 100 and higher.
And this increasingly iiaeia call:

Sandr wrote:

Wu every their "especially"

Manowar wrote:

. Even himself producer its describes as laytovaya.

Purely answer purely for producer :D
So, all reel series of of C4 + now identical, differences cosmetic. Are uniform housings, DC reluctance, mechanisms. Bearings somewhere more, somewhere less, can be add. The only a substantial difference lies in shpule. Have "top" of C4 + in shpule there is bearing. Combined with a second podshipnikom in podshpulnom node get more ringing up work friction the brake on two controlled strictly for bearing.
This increasingly. So petty shpulya Complex of C4 + at all not suggests, that this ultralaytovaya the coil. Complex virtually not has differences from Eksensa of C4 +, where shpulya quite not petty, under # 1.0. And after all # 1.0 - this, sorry, 5kg on a rupture.
If you not chase "some can twist" fish, then dzhiguyte modicum 20gr + 4 ", modicum 5gr + 2." No substantive difference in a time you not reply.

Last edited by G R E Y (Oct 29 2014 21:36:57)

Podskajite as on the updated AERNOS FB in size 4,000 and 5,000 with traction? Such a same a weak as on Exage the FD? 'm keeping an eye coil under Volkswagen Jetta TDI grams until 70-80.

Coil 14BULL 'S EYE 5050 / 5,080. That this? Cousin brother 14Ultegra Ci4 + XSB?
That its scheme.
Ratio the number of 4.3 against 5.3 have them European. As this may impacted on size SOEs?
Like different design knot rollers lesoukladyvatelya. On lesoemkosti shpul raze not can orient.
The practicality its use of on heavy / ekstrakhevi fiderakh?

Королёв Максим wrote:

What does this? Cousin brother 14Ultegra Ci4 + XSB?

I would said - ritualnykh, but not identical :crazyfun:

Королёв Максим wrote:

Skyfall lesoemkosti shpul raze not can orient.

In the catalogue dura-Ace, in graph the first row - lesoemkost on a fishing line # 4 - 0.33mm
In the second search on by a newly # 3 - 0.285mm. On shnuram comes contingent dozen, in realities of they thicker and so, ostensibly more delicate cord,, uh, sneaks less.

Vadim thank you for the answer. Shpulya, like, is obtained less it had girth, but not much.
That model with petty shpuley.But scheme its I not found.

Королёв Максим wrote:

. Cousin brother 14Ultegra Ci4 + XSB?

Native. , too, most, but with at transfer, more "tyagovityy" option. Slightly all enforcement (SR-shackle, for example).

Last edited by G R E Y (Oct 30 2014 10:44:46)

, it is a pity that Shimano not supplies the (and can Normark not Member purchases) such katukheny on European market.
For fidernykh goals she more suited than Ultegra. In my opinion.

From-for low peredatki this coil exhausting less, than traditional Ultegra 5500. So, demand on it will, say the say, not very.
And than not suits European model?

Hard with peredatkoy 5.3 :1 haul otkilushnykh little slapping over..... shapely eyebrows, luxuriant thickets of and camping on P. Underwater obstacles. :) . With peredatkoy 4.1 :1 kilushnyy vasya goes on our ride. :D - sorely tested. With 5.3 such not is obtained. But this applies to local conditions. In other places this may not matter. And so - all'oc, coil many run, as and all Shimany.

Boev wrote:

Of-for low peredatki this the coil exhausting less

But pulling easier

Boev wrote:

Of-for low peredatki this coil exhausting less, than traditional Ultegra 5500. So, demand on it will, say the say, not very.

Feeder Team

For work on distance there is until 60 fringes meters with tyazhelimi kormushkami, think was would very pressing.
And plus razbornoy Knob. Instead in liner iiaeia put balls, under this not so will razbivatsya Knob.

mengoi wrote:

could you tell me as on the updated AERNOS FB in size 4,000 and 5,000 with traction? Such a same a weak as on Exage the FD? 'm keeping an eye coil under a medium grams until 70-80.

If Ekseydzh the FD you on highway motor vehicles not, brought the, then and Aernos FB not test, because one thing and the same.

Last edited by Sandr (Oct 30 2014 17:33:37)

mengoi wrote:

could you tell me as on the updated AERNOS FB in size 4,000 and 5,000 with traction? Such a same a weak as on Exage the FD?.

Prikolno. EkseydzhFD - "a weak coil" :D
Recently advised one neighbor buy coil in an exhibition, on fire sales. Simano Ultegra2500 instead some wildly-Chinese miracle-coils, which 12 years. He bought. She him not liked - "shackle small, awkward. And had couplings a small, awkward. "

Alex74 wrote:

Breathing with peredatkoy 5.3 :1.

Hi,, guys, not make fun. Who Needs hard? There such lever pens, that exhausting any weight without problems as just winch this. Plus vymotka for turnover 105 see And have iponskoy only 88sm. Less than have Aernosa 5000S. Have such a a fool and gender hours vymatyvat with moreover Bank. The kind ah nah. :tired:

Boev wrote:

. Hi,, guys, not make fun. Who Needs hard?.

And in fact - fix such a low transfer of? That and as the Japanese gets caught such coils?
How I understood, the coil serfovaya. Gets caught with Bank, confronts heavy snap and far. But why such a low transfer of? Have dayvy, like,, too, there is such a plan coils.

Why far walk - "that icon-style" Daiwa Basiair 45QD and its "molodsha sister" Basia have such a peredatku. Say that these coils have cult status this nothing not say :dontknow:

Last edited by duffy333 (Oct 31 2014 00:33:40)

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Cordage » Reel Shimano - 4