All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

Spelt be scattered

Posts 1 to 30 of 46

http://agrobirzha.info/system/files/image/Kupit%20krupu%20pshennuyu.jpg

Wondered about application of after the last fishing trips on dace, camping on K. Not has ever managed keep fish, and the aft night crawlers first Spanish on point bass, which gloom on vdkh on which I now forced harvest in light of events)
Can spelt be scattered and not will become solution my problems, however like would to know as classification this carbohydrate, on that he dilute the, to what temperature water spelt be scattered can be valid, who as preparing?

Boiled as in video, the outcome good in terms of preparations

+1

Once, in distant times, some Mr. Burdak, announced his mate a a recipe, which with years nor as not has lost its miraculous forces.
Abide 1.5 liter water, drowning our in greater not less 5 liters, pan and diocesan until boil. When water slopes vysypaem 1kg some dried bread and barley and diocesan again until boil. Then pan while turning a blind densely a lid and zamatyvaem all that there is under hand. This operation desirable conduct on the evening, and on the morning simply break spelt be scattered hands either through major a sieve.
All supplements on least fantasies and availability of.
Luck :flag:

Alexcd83 rassypchatoe goes or C6H12O6?

Last edited by CVI (Oct 18 2014 18:52:02)

Yes incidentally, if part of, even hot rasparenogo some dried bread and barley's with pole the tickles many run pshennaya mastyrka.

+1

Restricting thus way as in video Volodey2007 only a bit not hard.
Not know as fish and me more rassypchatoe likes.

Last edited by CVI (Oct 18 2014 19:00:11)

Was irrigating until clean water. On 1 cup some dried bread and barley I take 1.5 a cup of water. As only same redeem on the most small the fire and can weld it until.. Im taking picture with plates of, zakutyvayu and I allow uparitsya. In this moment in spelt be scattered can be add various likvidy - it vberet their in themselves and zadipuetsya the most present way. For preparations'm using only ceramic or a cast iron tableware - in them the most the right termorezhim for moreover, to spelt be scattered correctly uparilos and was powdery. And no modern casseroles with multilayer upside!
Leave in crime as Tyres. For this spelt be scattered small in scraps'm interrupting in separate capacity roughly 1 to 1 with the sypukhoy which enleve.
In temperatures water below + 8 a major plant roadwheels faction, in including and spelt be scattered, parents use.

+3

Alexcd83 wrote:

duffy333

Explain that sentence pzhl.
Think, that fish and below + 8 will eat spelt be scattered
Can, what, surveillance there are?

Eat the will, here is only how many it need to, to eat well with such temperature, and terminally earn acid reflux.

+1

Thank you all! Daffy a separate!!
On temperature use of very gal! Thank you!

Alexcd83 wrote:

duffy333

Explain that sentence pzhl.
Think, that fish and below + 8 will eat spelt be scattered
Can, what, surveillance there are?

"Deceased" point under using "porridge" on Cold water. Or the, that on 2014 Winter church those who indeed fish gets caught in moons. On the "bag for" not sypyat.
Level of exchange substances (our metabolism) have fish as and have other's finest pescatarian directly stems with temperature environmental. And Bykaraxa absolutely is true wrote a consequence this - with low temperature water the number of feed, which summer be moving away for hour, on Cold water ????? on entire fishing. And the and two.
Still for moreover, to usvoilis vegetable proteins andfrom organism requires significantly more energy, than under consumption of AIC food. And batteries and so already "were jonesing." So that fish more interesting the, that easier assimilated - and this animals proteins.
For different species fish our waters this threshold is between + 5 and + 10 degrees water. So that with Asia water any "porridge" this not the best option on fishing.

Last edited by duffy333 (Oct 18 2014 20:09:43)

+1

My recipe preparations some dried bread and barley
1stakan some dried bread and barley pumping 3stakana water.
Tony, I follow it until boil, then on small fire I boil in during 5 minutes. Im taking picture with ceasefire, was the one leaking surpluses water, ukutyvayu towel and uparivayu in during 15minut. Spelt be scattered is obtained fully special offers fortourist firms and rassypchatoe.
Following 20-30 minutes, until spelt be scattered still warm, leave d-arabino-hexulose (only monosakharidy are attraktantami). Then Passoa spelt be scattered on several parts, and muzikas helpings peresypayu various dry additives.

In prikormku leave only spelt be scattered peresypannoe d-arabino-hexulose, from calculation 150g. On 1kg. Prikormki.
Congestion, in crime as, making from some dried bread and barley peresypannogo dry additives.

+1

duffy333 wrote:

was irrigating until clean water. On 1 cup some dried bread and barley I take 1.5 a cup of water. As only same redeem on the most small the fire and can weld it until..

Lest not seek point ".."
After as water slopes, go to sleep next and spelt brewing exactly 7 minutes.

Bykaraxa wrote:

and on the morning simply break spelt be scattered hands either through major a sieve.

After as spelt be scattered liquid has got cold, I'm breaking up his panirovochnym old stick, bran.
They are the odd crops and make spelt be scattered powdery. This allows on a fishing trip not leak his through a sieve and glee times not damage grain.

Last edited by Sydoroff (Oct 20 2014 11:29:19)

If need cooked spelt be scattered quickly, directly before fishing, can be simply steam it in thermos. Go to sleep next one the glass some dried bread and barley in thermos, drowning our 1.5 Bada of fresh boiling water over and will abandon on 20 shadowing Time zaparivaniya depends on needed number of some dried bread and barley and your thermos and desfasurare by experimentation. Forth, rasparennoe spelt be scattered go to sleep next in cool sypukhu and triangulating hands. Under need, can be miss through a sieve. Usually do so together with enjoying your morning coffee :D.

Last edited by sendy (Oct 20 2014 12:09:37)

There is interest use for prikormki such a bag for as couscous-couscous, as I understood she not particularly Mor and easily is preparing. If someone rebuffed write opinion :writing:

newer wrote:

there is interest use for prikormki such a bag for as couscous-couscous

In my this will be not very economically. There is ingredients cheaper.

+1

I many years in prikormku on your fishing bobber and feeder leave spelt be scattered purguri, there is scale grinding and there is than. Nasypaesh in the pan, zalivaesh steep) to slightly was higher level zasypanogo some dried bread and barley, kutaesh in towels and on the morning all is prepared! Razminaesh hands or propuskaesh through a sieve, smeshivaesh with prikormkoy and rabueshsya life. Are possible options as and with any the grain, aromatiki add, enlarge.

riverwater wrote:

I many years in prikormku on your fishing bobber and feeder leave spelt be scattered purguri

Goal adding?

Major faction, "break prikormku", ah and troshechki aquarium fish refresh

riverwater wrote:

spelt be scattered purguri, there is scale grinding and there is than

Ty Sho for they??

wrote:

Ty Sho for they??

Yes usual spelt be scattered, not sweat it. Purguri-the Greek gruel with the grain.

Vadkh wrote:

! Mike. Wrote (and):

Ty Sho for they??

Yes usual spelt be scattered, not sweat it. Purguri-the Greek gruel with the grain.

It most :flag:

newer wrote:

there is interest use for prikormki such a bag for as couscous-couscous, as I understood she not particularly Mor and easily is preparing. If someone rebuffed write opinion

Pose such a experience one times on "home stadium." Rezultat- full safe passage, under other equals such a not case. I understand that "races not pIlengas, but fact there is fact.

As something summer, sooner on the morning decided to cook spelt be scattered, recipe the standard 2 helpings water on 1 once some dried bread and barley. Water slopes, whup-spelt be scattered and boiled until willingness. But here embarked voprs - as his quickly cool the housing price (peresypal in the mill plastic tare) and decided to wash under Cold water! So after Bajaus lavage is spelt be scattered became perfectly powdery, PunaMustas operationsa substance all vymylos. Fishing was different, so can weld it now spelt be scattered always so!

+1

1984 wrote:

can weld it now spelt be scattered always so!

Salapinskaya gruel on this and is based. So it so popular. ;)

1984 wrote:

but here embarked voprs - as his quickly cool the housing price (peresypal in the mill plastic tare) and decided to wash under Cold water! So after Bajaus lavage is spelt be scattered became perfectly powdery,

Option 1: If spelt be scattered before substandard cook wash under a cock - the after boiling, too, is obtained rassypchatoe. VARIANT2: After boiling bag pour in ordinary a colander and under spigot with Cold water, 2-3min wash. All.

Last edited by (Dec 24 2014 16:57:36)

newer wrote:

there is interest use for prikormki such a bag for as couscous-couscous, as I understood she not particularly Mor and easily is preparing. If someone rebuffed write opinion

Dobryi day
Charm of couscous-couscous in that his can be cooked for matter of minutes, and in is, that he eloquently absorbs in themselves gustatory and aromatic supplements. And rassychaptost being achieved was in elementary - number of of fresh boiling water over. Attempt to use in as a major faction was, but a failure - fish on fodder embraced, but couscous couscous it was crusade more interesting, than maggot))

On the next season - under number 3 in the list experimentation))

+1

Thankful for the intel :cool:

wrote:

Karabakhis couscous-couscous in that his can be cooked for matter of minutes, and in is, that he eloquently absorbs in themselves gustatory and aromatic supplements. And rassychaptost being achieved was in elementary - number of of fresh boiling water over. Attempt to use in as a major faction was, but a failure - fish on fodder embraced, but couscous couscous it was crusade more interesting, than maggot))

Of course, that can be bad in proparennoy pshenichke. Couscous-couscous - droblennaya proparennaya wheat stalks. Propitay his molasses and major faction is ready. :flag:

Vadkh wrote:

Of course, that can be bad in proparennoy pshenichke. Couscous-couscous - droblennaya proparennaya wheat stalks. Propitay his molasses and major faction is ready.

Not crushed. This, rudely speaking, with katanaya her - I. Crushed proparennaya wheat stalks - this bulgur.

Last edited by (Dec 24 2014 22:16:42)

Only not laugh.
And can be do something type pastochino from some dried bread and barley? T. E. Cook his until.. Wash after boiling for rassypchatosti. Zadipovat aromoy under desire and need. Share on several) remain and painting thought to be food dye pack?

Something type as Zoom did with the peas and