All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

Sports season 2015

Posts 1 to 22 of 22

Theme daunting, so as have us a new chief, then in aid him and for expertize new solutions, request occasionally interesting proposals, that change in sporting event feeder in season 2015.
For examples imbabers I.
1. Lead in order Ukrainian rules on fideru, best immediately on Phipps
2. Occasionally a clear position on the in team.
Proposal. Place on the choose by voting all oblasnikh federations (which participate in EO and CU) before the onset of the season.
3. Develop form of treaty, between collection in the and federation. (In ties with the latest events with poplavochnikami)
4. Rights and duties a trainer team (chief delegation)
5. Season 2015? Where, when, how many man team, premiums.
My proposal, all be utterly past season must to participate in rating for competitions.
6. Rating athletes for 2014 year
Proposal, resolve the formation team, without Accounting of belonging to one federation. I.e. for example Volyn the Fed has two athlete and can invite still two -troikh with other federations, importantly that would have them was membership ticket with proplachenymi contributions.
7. Request to leader direction deal with finances, which stand out on fidernoe direction. Especially with sponsorship money, perishing painful for all as the opaque.

Last edited by оксиген (Mar 14 2015 20:28:01)

+9

Hey, don't ignore - Sports season 2015, if there is no morality the nor rules nor position not will help.

Modicum in 2014 I Ugandans in rating for competitions in the first, but all same. Here its vision season 2015.
oksigen

1. Fully support.
2.3. 4. I man a new in this fact a chat can. But on such a level for competitions me not was so canvassed these items review more experienced athletes. Thank god there are people which over not one World Cup and they accurately know that need.
And if would discussed candidacy was on post a trainer team the explicit choices was in favor of Alexei Zayko. :cool:
5. Season 2015. Ternopil not is discussed, simply very large YES. To the appropriate, Chernigiv. Dnipropetrovsk (Oreolskaya, the dam), too, interestingly will but the only that with date conducting couples to on fish was more interesting to do.

+4

оксиген wrote:

2. Occasionally a clear position on the in team.

Until auditions, remained. Very little time, but nor "quotes", nor seats, nor. Agh! And all silent. All increasingly suits :cool:

I so understood that the outcome will be after exhibition! All in anticipation.

Last edited by viktorkv (Mar 14 2015 16:38:15)

I constantly straining my Olega Boeva, but fear that all goes moreover that otbory will in Dneprpetrovske on La Malinovsky. By the that in other seats far to go, and no one not travels.
I still 20 October wrote, that need to explicit position pro otbory, if would this was done, then and issues not was would. If reschaem vote, then why we pull, that prevents? What retaions talk?
I proposed Ternopil, this the best option and not because that me close, but because he realistically look like on those conditions what will on ChM. Guys promise help on organizations, fish of course not Anniversary, but peck will. I understand, that the main argument this spending on trip, and they there is always. I would thought over formula compensation spending on a path from contributions and all questions solved.

Last edited by оксиген (Mar 15 2015 00:02:50)

+3

оксиген wrote:

I constantly straining my Olega Boeva, but fear that all goes moreover that otbory will in Dneprpetrovske on La Malinovsky

And than you so Dnipropetrovsk not've landed?

Last edited by yareshenko (Mar 15 2015 20:25:19)

yareshenko wrote:

and than you so Dnipropetrovsk not've landed?

Yes as least those, that this house body of water. On which team host, has more opportunities, over those who Comes.
As least daily workouts. And experience annual competition.

Accurately also as and Kyiv for and beer.

Option with Yuzhnoukrainskom was ideal.

+2

Svyatoslav wrote:

Yes as least those, that this house body of water. On which team host, has more opportunities, over those who Comes.

As the me, team and so almost is clear, better would pro financial support thought our sportsmenam, than debate telling, where otbory pursue :canthearyou:

Last edited by yareshenko (Mar 15 2015 00:56:53)

yareshenko wrote:

as the me, team and so almost is clear, better would pro financial support thought our sportsmenam, than debate telling, where otbory pursue

Edited yareshenko (Yesterday 23 :56: 53)

Regularly, the rest of the 10 candidates, can be care a and think about any sponsor, which 1 in Ukraine? So?

Think need us, as help team in so predictable financing time, and be utterly themselves vote, where otbory pursue)

I think no one not becomes indigent, even if 50 UAH while she, was would only zhilanie :suspicious:

yareshenko wrote:

think need us, as help team in so predictable financing time, and be utterly themselves vote, where otbory pursue)

The vote already backdrop? Results us reser? I this ask purely from curiosity.

Still there is options on Odessa, but why the pro them all silent. Body of water Bilyayivka, Ukraine?

yareshenko wrote:

think need us, as help team in so predictable financing time, and be utterly themselves vote, where otbory pursue)

I think no one not becomes indigent, even if 50 UAH while she, was would only zhilanie

Ah so and think.
And we put it to a vote themselves.

1ndig0 wrote:

Vote already backdrop? Results us reser?

The vote will trapped in the coming days. Results, of course, will agreed or made.

оксиген wrote:

A there is options on Odessa, but why the pro them all silent. Body of water Bilyayivka, Ukraine?

Sergei, this karpovyy hillsides and quite another fishing. I there was. On offense cannot be pursue otbory. That we will there harvest in April? Have someone there is information on a white fish in this time year? Cannot be to go just hand that shit far. Need proven hillsides with correct fish tank.

Svyatoslav wrote:

As least daily workouts. And experience annual competition.
Accurately also as and Kyiv for and beer.

Svyatoslav, in the past year otbory passed in Kyiv. This strongly helped have and changed alignment of forces?
Counter question: On the other side vyshgorodskoy levees in April something enjoyed? Or?

+1

Boev wrote:

Sergei, this karpovyy hillsides and quite another fishing. I there was. On offense cannot be pursue otbory. That we will there harvest in April? Have someone there is information on a white fish in this time year? Cannot be to go just hand that shit far. Need proven hillsides with correct fish tank.

On how a reservoir in April you can swim karasey, Karpov and amurov. 4-5 April on this retaions will sorevy on karpovoy it comes to shagging.

Boev wrote:

Vote will trapped in the coming days. Results, of course, will agreed or made.

Ochakiv 100% sovereign liege?

Boev wrote:

Vstrechnyy question: On the other side vyshgorodskoy levees in April something enjoyed? Or?

All too depends on weather, what she will. Can be leschi with plotvoy, and can be only 1500 meters.
Too vaguely.

On Vyshgorodskoy levees in April can be overshoot + strong wind. Very not stable body of water in this time year. Very stable Kyiv body of water - this Ternovsky Canal. In April there enjoyed normal fish.

Last edited by Тоха (Mar 15 2015 15:09:29)

+1

Svyatoslav wrote:

Ochakiv 100% sovereign liege?

Alas, yes. They gave stiff refusal. Now all fear lustration. :dontknow:

On closed Forum for collections registered first G downgrade.Anyone reflecting participants auditions, urgently test their postal boxes are. Await the all on closed Forum. Let us vote. :flag:

оксиген wrote:

A there is options by Odessa, but why the pro them all silent. Body of water Bilyayivka, Ukraine?

This karpodrom, the most that neither on there is sports karpodrom, man with fiderom in the hands of there as thunderbolt.