All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Sports arrangements » Schedule competition on fideru 2015.

Schedule competition on fideru 2015.

Posts 61 to 90 of 124

Graph competition on as it comes to shagging 2015.

Under the Chernіgіvskoї region - 18.04.2015 - towns, the Desna river, “Gold beach ”
otbory in athletes of the Ukraine 2015 - 20-26.04.2015 - harbor promenade brought to you Malinovsky (the Dnepr river).
Championship Poltava region - 25-26.04.2015 - Kremenchug Central beach.
The Asian Dnipropetrovsk region - 01-03.05.2015 – harbor promenade brought to you Malinovsky (the Dnepr river).
Zhytomyr fidernyy Marathon / tandem - 16-17.05.2015 - Zhitomir region S. Kodnya
Championship Odesskaya region - 22-24.05.2015 -?
Championship of Kyiv - 29-31.06.2015 - Propulsion Ukrainka, Kyiv region
winning the Ukraine - 12-14.06.2015 - Propulsion Ukrainka, Kyiv region
Championship Dnipropetrovsk region - 26-28.06.2015 - Orelskaya, the dam.
"Tandem Fishdream 2015" - 3-5.07.2015 - Orelskaya, the dam.
direct World – 11-12 July - Netherlands - Westdorpe
The Asian independent region - 24-26.07.2015 - Artemovskaya, the dam of Pechenigy Reservoir.
The Asian Chernіgіvskoї region ” winning the Sіverschini 2015 "- 25-26.07.2015 - towns, the Desna river
direct Ukraine І th phase 14-16.08.2015 – Slobozhans Reservoir. Kharkіvska region
Championship Ukraine ІІ- the phase - 04-06.09.2015 - Ternopil, (rowing Canal)

Zhytomyr autumn Marathon / tandem - 12-13.09.2015 -?
Championship independent region - 18-20.09.2015 - body of water choose
The Asian Poltava - 26-27.09.2015 -?
The Asian Odesskaya region - 2-4.10.2015 - the Turunchuk River
"Zhitomir Extreme fishng Fest" - 08.11.2015 - Zhytomyr, the Grouse, urban beach, gidropark

+7

Me simply surprises that so passively search for body of water for auditions,, ah shimanovtsev and Zaporozhye can be understand, they hope on promenade Malinovsky, and Barack that silent, why nothing not is offered, or although would Rusanovku Otstaivayte. There are many increased the only need to your ass movin 'move my, today spoke with Jura Karpenko Vinnitsa the federation, promised a leg up like this can tell pollsters on the pond to example in district Ladyzhinskoy the TEC. Rybatsyugi with Vinnitsa, after all YOU there go trout fishing, enlighten, that there is done in late April.

Rusanovka classy place for himself for auditions, in spring time, Neberezhnaya Malinovsky, too, option.
Both locations tested years sports globally televised tournaments, on him there are many information in networks the Internet.
My opinion, that need to stop on one of these two options.

Last edited by ZooM (Dec 18 2014 17:02:59)

Sergei, Kyiv well, center, infrastructure and all such, but Kiev athletes receive handicap they and body of water better know and with workouts not are limited, like would neutral body of water that would have all were chances. After all many interesting increased the, poorly that South not wants a leg up like this with mainstream Bug River, only razdrakonili, and zas -zapret. Can Vinnitsa hotel that will offer, hope.

I believe, that body of water should be with history competition, desirable high-level.

ZooM wrote:

I believe, that a body of water should be with history competition, desirable high-level.

Greetings all!
Sergei, this of course well, but increasingly same prospects. If there is good place with fish tank, slightly infinitely diluted water, but without history, then whom what the difference. Is important outcome and the quality of. Purely it is I.M.H.O.,!

How many people, so much of views.
Seryoga Mashkovskiy asked connect to discussions about themes challengers in team, here is I and voiced its subjective opinion.
Not make any attempts on truth, simply ve their opinion, not dispute sake of :)

оксиген wrote:

poorly that South not wants a leg up like this with mainstream Bug River, only razdrakonili, and zas -zapret

Ban for normal people, and marriages, on the morning bomblyat, and on the evening Bonuses fish tank with some cops.

оксиген wrote:

Perhaps Vinnitsa hotel that will offer, hope.

And here can be to agree with local authorities. Oblasna the federation must and I from skins sake of such a case. Can be on Roshenovskoy La, but there zone not equal will. Can be on "Sabarove." About those places better will reveal This 2811. All of Denis, otozvis.

On Rusanovke not never not eiaee and only can guess what there fishing!
On Neberezhnaya Malinovsky managed several times swim and each fishing was not resembles on themselves! Before a see greater area water with quite strong for (all depends on of a flood).
Preliminary coaching received can only help with choice trough (that-would keep on bottom) and more not what, can getting caught leschiki, karasiki, golavli and postayannaya a dace with gusteroy! During round need to adjust RMB's multi-@-@ rybitsu!
Seryoga Mashkovskiy, in this year have and beer was, too, opportunity be all city in team, but so not request :flag: so that can be to go on any body of water with multi-rybitsey!
Otbory already were: In Donetsk, Lviv, Kiev now turn for example home town of Dnipropetrovsk!

Hymalayan I understand that you most, and where you want to there all and you do, put, but choice dam under otbory in team to Worlds I understand so.
1. Pick a a body of water maximally a similar on a body of water ChM, and this deep Canal virtually without tide.
2. Neutral more less a body of water, that would equalize the chances.
3. Where the in the center of the countries or in the south that would as get equally.
Now consider Dnipropetrovsk, this Dnepr river with unpredictable the passage and fish tank, yes and still homes have Boeva, Terranova, Oleynyk, pugacha. Outcome almost predictable. Let, I not in rip not give themselves in a series of with these compete on to his, but like all ??? with them compete and some what can be learn.
And if to remove all teritorialnye signs of, then an ideal body of water under otbory I see the Ternopil rowing Canal, but April this not the time, here is if would shift on May. As alternative the still Rusanovka can approach the, she resembles on Dnipropetrovsk, but modicum in the center.
So that before as to accept decision, think, need whether you these talk, that Shimanovtsi under themselves a body of water'd chosen and prollobirovali. An ideal option called "UG", but there no one wants help, hope the situation will change. Here is such thought in canard.

+1

Conveniently for all be not can. Choose several increased the, vote who for what and all.
Any soreva would still for whom the "host"

As representative "South", want say couple of words relatively opportunities conducting auditions, in our region. Commercial retaions ah raze will not be able be interesting instruction in force its "a narrow" better targeted, this or purely karpoviki, or "predators." Very seems interested body of water in Moldova, where we in this year participated in Cup on matchfishingu. But this, alas, other country.
To agree on holding on box any rivers can be, but, there are two BUT.
1. Is possible 10.03.2010The insurance companies, so. All questions drop away.
2. In May this year pursued a direct on River, deal resisted by the end of ban. Received all authorizing paper on holding contest (under this even lovers of allowed to with observance rules harvest) and in a result received from blind some forums so much g. And, that zareksya more with this not to mess. Not very convenient period. Alas.

+1

оксиген wrote:

Dnipropetrovsk, this Dnepr river with unpredictable the passage and fish tank, yes and still homes have Boeva, Terranova, Oleynyk, pugacha. Outcome almost predictable.
So that before as to accept decision, think, need whether you these talk, that Shimanovtsi under themselves body of water'd chosen and prollobirovali

Oops guys let us only not let us start empty talk pro native water reservoirs and team "Shimano", I you entreat!
I modicum and'm a member in the other team, but guys well know and all their victory fully deserved and only at the expense joint join titanum command effort.
If so optimistically, then "Shimano" prolobirovali under themselves virtually entire Ukraine. Ana crossings of me hillsides where they not defeated the last time or not lay in prizes. As the I not that I recall, can be start with Kharkova, Starobeshevo and to end Rkhroma / sandbox, everywhere utterly suddenly defeated or became prizyorami athletes from "Shimano." So that subject pro Dnipropetrovsk and lobirovanie of reservoirs our boys think need immediately close!

+5

Uffda. 15 man and plant on selection have o.o.

Last edited by F.V.V. (Dec 20 2014 00:41:17)

Just popped up proposal about conducting auditions, in Vinnitsa, on La injured.
And indeed. Place very interesting and comfortable and for competing and for viewers. Can be utterly and not would like many viewers, but Vinnichanam and numerous guests perhaps was would interestingly watch on otbory team Ukraine! Yes and after such hype, perhaps, have President, too, will awaken interest to advancement of team on international level, the more through 2 year will ChM in his country.

For there not a strong. Fish there is. Fodder and flavoring - near, on factory :crazyfun: in unlimited quantities.

If begin questions on the pond this likes and this not likes, then here only draw can solve problem
I not provides, here its opinion, Neberezhnaya Malinovsky-good place, but no one knows as there will with fish tank and the passage (participated on of the match home town of Dnipropetrovsk in 2013 not on own first know for and virtually the absence of fish), this applies to all rivers, need a hard-on or body of water with slow the passage Canal
Me as and many on for competitions want harvest fish, not it is is to cover that would withdraw from 0, so body of water need with "warm" water, where fish more pro-active, all ??? Spring.
Choice of course for sbornikami :dontknow:

Last edited by Волжанин (Dec 20 2014 13:23:18)

F.V.V. wrote:

uffda. 15 man and plant on selection have

Ah if on 15-20 people the "ROShENka" an ideal place. For under the feeder in 40-50 g of. The depth of from 2 until 3 meters on distance there is until 60 forge the Spring fish goes from directions on more progrevaemoe shoal. Mostly a dace, bleak, podleschik. Is possible in bonus the form of bream and an. Ah and whom it is important - the hotel in 100-200m.

Bountiful time days. Why nor who not views option Kakhovsky (disambiguation) conflict - Canal.

And simply no one pro him nothing not knows, if there is information the share.

Yes, a pity that starobeshevo. Not, then would not was issues.

And so if time calculating what, then realistically - host retaions this is a big + for local athlete.
But think in such time year, better choose the place, where there is fish.

And if willing to flip Dnipropetrovsk and Kyiv - the let us consider south?

Yamal wrote:

Kakhovsky (disambiguation) conflict - Canal.

Instructor :flag: I, too, pro him yesterday I mentioned, can melitopoltsy or khersontsy will share information

up6uc wrote:

winning the Yuzhnoukrainska, championship Mykolayiv area pass on this created, seats there simply a fucking fortune, a body of water very an interesting, bream 3shka there are not rare, 1-1.5kg standard, a dace in abundance, photo this summer on champ. Mykolayiv area.

Sakovka can to accept (in more or less equivalent zones) not more 12-15 teams. Far more likely to be found the assistant on the opposite Bank near eth. Grape garden. But and there seats not much more. Unfortunately financial opportunities (there is machine, but there is no of gas on this one) not allow more detail to study Bank mainstream Buga in Voznesensky district.

Skif wrote:

up6uc wrote (and):

The Asian Yuzhnoukrainska, championship Mykolayiv area pass on this created, seats there simply a fucking fortune, body of water very an interesting, bream 3shka there are not rare, 1-1.5kg standard, a dace in abundance, photo this summer on champ. Mykolayiv area.

Sakovka can to accept (in more or less equivalent zones) not more 12-15 teams. Far more likely to be found the assistant on the opposite Bank near sec. Grape garden. But and there seats not much more. Unfortunately financial opportunities (there is machine, but there is no of gas on this one) not allow more detail to study Bank mainstream Buga in Voznesensky district.

If there is opportunity will agree with local authorities to gave • good • on holding in ban, then with what hand there along will play significance minimal, a body of water the one.

Волжанин wrote:

instructor I s regime is intensifying. Him yesterday I mentioned, can melitopoltsy or khersontsy gonna hand over that information

Dima can write not only Khersontsy and Melitopoltsy but and who there was on fishdrme in 2013godu.

Last edited by Yamal (Dec 23 2014 18:54:25)

Of course more full information possess guys from moreover region. But even can be to know from posts in the Frost about of the match in 13 year. NKhNCh

We there were summer, and that there on Spring I not know

+1

With this question only to local or who there often the case. But in any cases not to fold 'em with accounts and this hillsides.

Oleg, can you as chief fidernogo direction FRSU’request, our, Nikolayevska, Khersons'ka, Odes'ka federation "Oh opportunities organizations conducting auditions, in team on fideru? If they grant negative the answer, then not need to here will erotically imagine anymore and peredeydem to plan" B "

Ah so that there with tide pools? Perishing as 2015 it is a timely :flag:

Oleg, already month as you are silent, and time goes, and that with cullings so no one and not knows, can you us can enlighten what work in this issue is conducted?
Me yes and many who fell on otbory interested in above all body of water. Me seems already it is time couples. Or time specifically lingers.
If so hard solve, propose a come together on the exhibition, discuss and solve with all different claimants.
And even before of the Presidium of FRSU let us consider option which I already offered, pursue EO CU and otbory in one season, to not was such nerazberikh. Yes, hard but so will better, in primarily for team.

Sergei. I await the the answer from southern region. As only will outcome - immediately will inform.

+2

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Sports arrangements » Schedule competition on fideru 2015.