All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Sports arrangements » Championship World 2015. Holland.

Championship World 2015. Holland.

Posts 511 to 540 of 978

Vadkh wrote:

We know as country named before.

Not on topic. Because otklanyus. But name more old than governments cited of ratification of. They picked up declination words.

Our incidentally, too, silent. Think that not will be pampered us data will show an.

AKVALANGIST wrote:

Good legs a the British, razvntka were reporting to that they little slapping a on the speed

The kind the iaaoou dash: Lucky. :D

Romeo wrote:

Ta the iaaoou dash: Lucky.

Not can not agrees) have luck clean water)

Romeo wrote:

Ta the iaaoou dash: Lucky. :D

"Man himself fell on box eight times." :crazyfun:

Romeo wrote:

Retrovirus is the right style wins!

Bitch when same I already'm wrong the? :mad: They do and gets caught assholes with islands :mad: A other team all raze not realize that not in athletes the deal. Talented full of the, and here is dazzle oncoming of them konfEtku with :dontknow:

Last edited by Romeo (Jul 6 2015 20:59:21)

+1

Romeo wrote:

bitch when same I already'm wrong the? Gets caught and gets caught assholes with islands A other team all raze not realize that not in athletes the deal. Talented full of the, and here is dazzle oncoming of them konfEtku with

Edited Romeo (Today 20 :59: 21)

Ah in protection all same can be suggest that Angliki today Bank with extreme sector. Such number of participants today host at the first time, fish until not puganaya. And many what still :crazyfun:
But belief the in team would still remains, yes and our about eternal dreams "law of averages there" still nor who not revisit it!

Again same, masters the tournament as I understood anglikam, too, today spasovali!

http://sh.uploads.ru/t/nG9I3.jpg

+7

D.S.I wrote:

Question only in whether guys such confidently questioning on the table or they will as gastrolery in 90’s? :dontknow:

Romeo wrote:

bitch when same I already'm wrong the? Gets caught and gets caught assholes with islands

So the British always a well. This as Brazilians in football :D.

Sake of interest consider tomorrow ve lost the file, tomorrow Belarusy will harvest in is sector where today angliki sat, want to believe that deal precisely in sector!

Friends, Hi. Have us all at plan. Train bare feet because this. Fish a fractious, but those more interesting. Today been caught in box 17. This future zone D. An ideal prikormku not yet have picked up.
Today took several good fish. Are working further.
P. S. Not is obtained insert photo.

+5

Boev wrote:

s “, Hi. Have us all at plan. Train bare feet because this. Fish a fractious, but those more interesting. Today a in box 17. This future zone D. An ideal prikormku not yet have picked up.
Today took several good fish. Are working further.
P. S. Not is obtained insert photo.

Oleg, but as in a whole on fish? Not active or its in host there is no? And still what fish goes in laps. On –?

Romeo wrote:

Romeo написал(а):Правильный стиль победит!Сцуко когда же я уже ошибусь то???   Ловят и ловят засранцы с островов   А другие команды все никак не поймут что не в спортсменах то дело... талантливых полно, а вот слепить из них конфЭтку некому
            Отредактировано Romeo (Сегодня 20:59:21)
            Подпись автораПравильный стиль победит! - "Пгашу панять и пгастить" (с) Ну победит же

Так поехал бы от имени дыныры на ЧМ да показал мастерство, а то у конфЭтки срок годности скоро наступит со всеми вытекающими ...

When you do not in all holes policies pkhat? Theme is called Worlds 2015! Where written drain out his here all wastes? For such a there is obschalka!

+1

Alex74 wrote:

So the British always a well. This as Brazilians in football

Radishes in one word :D

AKVALANGIST wrote:

when you do not in all holes policies pkhat?

Man simply emotional. Case. :dontknow:

AKVALANGIST wrote:

when you do not in all holes policies pkhat? Theme is called Worlds 2015! Where written drain out his here all wastes? For such a there is obschalka!

Policy not ????.
Talent deaf.

+1

DM100 wrote:

Talent Ring deaf.

I themselves talented not believe. Talents in trenerskom’s headquarters across semblance there is have teams of England, Holland and Hungary. And I genuinely believe that athletes these teams simply tekhnichnye singers are and they by and large not make decisions on their own, and act on team a trainer. Ah and in case with team of England to example coaches decides who goes to.

And I in counterweight rum runners from dynyry (as the contestant some zvezduny write :D) from souls more for team. Because personally saw as most of them becomes harvest :cool: Fartu them lot more! And there consider!

+1

Efiop wrote:

A I in counterweight rum runners

Ah thank you. Me already with small hew write? o.O :)

Efiop wrote:

from souls more for team.

I never was sick for something / someone (in sports. It sense of me unfortunately or fortunately not applies to. And in this issue I have only logic. Perhaps this poorly. But "much to root" not becomes. Always his fans not understood on life. Ah there all these ole-ole-ole and all such. :dontknow:

For example with will take nor one match not watched. But expense was seems interested simply for information. :dontknow:

And for team of England not’m nor droplets. Even close. Me powerfully with with point common sense their approach to formation team and style fishing, which they at home practice. Of well-all zombie. :dontknow:

Last edited by Romeo (Jul 6 2015 22:25:48)

+1

Roma excuse :blush:

Romeo wrote:

DM100 написал(а):Талант пропадает.Я себя талантливым не считаю... таланты в тренерском штабе по всей видимости есть у сборных Англии, Голландии и Венгрии... и я искренне считаю что спортсмены этих сборных просто техничные исполнители и они по большому счету не принимают решения самостоятельно, а действуют по команде тренера... ну и в случае со сборной Англии к примеру тренер решает кто едет...
            Подпись автораПравильный стиль победит! - "Пгашу панять и пгастить" (с) Ну победит же

Переехал бы в Киев.
Ты у же готовый бренд для продажи.
Тебя можно поставить в магазине в качестве экспоната.
Англия да, там все по простому, нет той советской бюрократии, задача тренера найти таланты.

Efiop wrote:

A I in counterweight rum runners from dynyry (as the contestant some zvezduny write) from souls more for team. Because personally saw as most of them becomes harvest Fartu them lot more! And there consider!
Signature avtoraV disputes is born the truth!

Brilliant, not're drowning.

DM100 wrote:

England yes, there all on simply, there is no the Soviet bureaucracy, task a trainer find talents.

Ah and who prevents in Ukraine to do, too, most? And here even not bureaucracy. Here simply far not spit in authorities supporting'll... you'll go. All business and literate and its I far away slowly and not can sake of outcome and all these scandals that were and still am confident will the reaffirming. And let coaches will bruleantovym his nor during that questioning not will by and large :tomato:

Mentality the other. :dontknow:

Romeo wrote:

DM100 написал(а):Англия да, там все по простому, нет той советской бюрократии, задача тренера найти таланты.Ну и кто мешает в Украине делать тоже самое??? И тут даже не бюрократия... тут просто куда не плюнь в авторитеты попадешь... все деловые и грамотные и свое Я куда подальше засунуть не могут ради результата и все эти скандалы что были и еще уверен будут тому подтверждение ... и пусть тренер будет брулеантовым его ни во что ставить не будут по большому счету
            Менталитет другой... 

В контракте между спонсором и  спортсменами и тренером вся "простота" прописана.

DM100 wrote:

In contract between sponsor and compete and an the entire "the simplicity" Propisana.

Ah so that prevents occasionally accurately so same? I here is realistically not understand :dontknow:

Although I already illustrate if abolish otbory and coaches will team recruit on pleases what OOOORRRRRRRRRR will begin :)

Last edited by Romeo (Jul 6 2015 22:41:16)

DM100 wrote:

Well done, not're drowning.

In sense?

Complex history. Even not though that still gender year ago I, too, lived in "dynyry", and now in Vitsebsk "’ m" not only for team from Ukraine, but and RB, for Russians looking and for Normundu Sne'm not looking) :glasses: But with Roma in than the would argue, in independence from the composition team Angliki regency every year at the highest level. Today - Am I to stop look, you have signed, that have them on team fish the pinch, but Angliki otlovilis well, tomorrow RB trenitsya in zone where today a "ostrovlyane." Very want watch on outcome this coaching received :jumping:

DM100
Honestly - took out. There not all have become Popovymi. Simply trust me.

+2

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Sports arrangements » Championship World 2015. Holland.