All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Sports arrangements » Championship World 2015. Holland.

Championship World 2015. Holland.

Posts 571 to 600 of 978

Here is have brothers-Belarusians a similar theme. As the saying goes, search 10 differences. :disappointed:

Romeo, modicum you and know not, on how many I you respect ;), but can ????? already? Already not funny.
A similar request to DM100, and also to all:
- former kegebistam, knowledgeable increasingly pro all;
- fidernym vuayeristam, capable of distinguish undies pugacha from 'underwear audits on 10 pixels fotoizobrazheniya;
- an aggrieved on fate, life, fortune, curvature hands, it lacks advanced mind and vechnonedovolnym;
- vanguyuschim, propoveduyuschim, poklonyayuschimsya, zaviduyuschim and whatnot.

Ah want I for "apa3.14stet kagbe" temku will create a separate, and?

Ah not ashamed something, colleagues-fly fishermen!
:tomato:

Last edited by Mr.Puff (Jul 7 2015 17:23:53)

+2

DM100 wrote:

Not bad would draft overall rating with starters era, there and will in sight from whom longer than the.

When the handled rating, with 2003 th still, yes and not only. With Roma witnessed met perhaps in 2008 st in Odessa, truth long have someone not became :) (Roma, my Mag < br >FEA I think you long known)
And on topic - propose a simply care a on posts not on topic :) and wait the production, and the lack of the big info forces engage'd abused myself. Yes, incidentally Klava nor under than :)

It turns out Europeans too Smart.
13 and 14 June were held on this same host contest.

Command results here:
http://www.ncffi.ie/new/wp-content/uplo … 1-Team.pdf

Individual results here:
http://www.ncffi.ie/new/wp-content/uplo … 2015-1.pdf

Garbolino Team Ireland fished the European challenge on the Ghent/Terneuzen canal in south Holland on the 13th & 14th of June 2015. 36 teams competed from 10 different countries. Most of the teams were from Belgium, Holland, Germany and England with over 185 anglers on the bank.

The Canal is very deep and ranges from 20 to 60 feet deep and has some salt water in it due to its close proximity to the sea. The main species of fish caught were bream, perch, bullhead, mullet, flounder and very few roach.

Brenton Sweeney, Manager of Garbolino Feeder Team Ireland says:-
This was the first time any of the Irish team had seen the venue and it is nothing like anything we have in Ireland. Its a notoriously hard and complicated venue with very few fish, over half the anglers were catching less than 1kg per day, a far cry from the weights from Inniscarra Lake in last years world champs!

We learnt a lot on the first day and improved our position dramatically for day two, changing a lot of things to cope with the venue. But Ill not go into too much detail as the 5th World Feeder Championships are only three weeks away and on the same venue!

The team fishing were Francis McGoldrick, Nigel Houldsworth, Richard Pratt, Cathal Hughes and Philip Jackson. This was Cathal and Philips first time to fish on the team and they acquitted themselves very well.

We finished 15th overall out of 36 teams, which was a good result considering the circumstances and the venue. The home nation Holland won the event and 3 of the English teams, who had been practising on the venue, constant enough for the last 2 years, finished in the top 5. Congratulations to the winners.

The team was happy enough especially with our good result on the second day. There is still a lot to do, but Im confident that we can get a decent result in the Championships.

Last edited by DM100 (Jul 7 2015 17:50:31)

As all zapuschenno have us :canthearyou:

You except negative including something notice at all in life?

Many me remind this apple:
http://sh.uploads.ru/t/Gz6bc.jpg

Better show me its deep domestic the world and resonance mind in deeds and not on nutshell. More smile and pleased the, that there is.

And for collections our keep fist bump,m the entire soul of for you guys! :flag:

Last edited by yareshenko (Jul 7 2015 17:44:57)

+4

Irishman yesterday zander caught:

http://sg.uploads.ru/t/djXn4.jpg

Mr.Puff wrote:

but can ????? already?

I all weekend in this subject not'll come by. All will norms :flag:

Brought with matchfishinga.
In agreement with the majority of the F.I.P.S.e.d Steering Committee members and considering the impossibility of the stewards to be able to exactly check the angling distance and then the position of the feeder while fishing, the norm stated at the art. 18: Only casting is authorized. Minimum angling distance is 15 meters. is modified as follows: Only casting is authorized. Minimum casting distance is 15 meters. Angling is allowed at any distance.
Moreover, at the end of the art. 18 it must be added the following sentence: It must always be possible in feeder-fishing to move the swimfeeder (and therefore the bait on the hook) while fishing.
We ask you, kindly, to give quick communication to your teams which are going to participate to the Championship in Netherlands.

Read more made there same.
In consent with majority members Governing Council Committee F.I.P.S.e.d and given the impossibility stewards (judges) test distance industrialized fishing and stance trough during industrialized fishing, rule in article 18: Razresheny only zabrosy (pounder). Minimum the distance industrialized fishing 15 meters. changed through regulation the next way Razresheny only zabrosy (pounder). Minimum the distance zabrosa 15 meters. Lovlya convicts are on any distance there is.
Moreover, in late articles 18 should be added the next proposal In as (by) it catching should be always perhaps (permitted to) move crime as (and therefore the pourer on the hook) during industrialized fishing.
We ask you urgently to inform your team, which gather to participate in Championship World in the Netherlands.

Hope team Ukraine already in rate, ah or will be given as-thread.

+3

Romeo wrote:

I all weekend in this subject not'll come by. All will norms

You even not turns itself, as people covets, Slippery to have you was biting, well on weekends, and you arrived, you just write colorful report. In Sunday. :D . -not vanguy and it more. :rofl: .

+2

DM100 wrote:

turns Europeans too Smart.
13 and 14 June were held on this same host contest.

Very Smart. 10 pages ago direct World 2015. Holland.

wrote:

Lovlya convicts are on any distance there is.

Think that this point should very Lyokhe please) hope hands still not forgotten winning the Friendship :crazyfun:

AKVALANGIST
Unfortunately or fortunately, but minimum the distance zabrosa 15m. This type I dropped it off on 15 meters and poddzhigovyvay modicum until Bank?) :D

The Preston Innovations backed England Feeder team has taken the recent Van Den Eynde Matrix International Feeder challenge by storm, notching up individual and team success.

Fished on a difficult GhentTerneuzen Canal in Belgium team Manager Tommy Pickering separated his 15 strong squad into teams of five for the event, electing himself to run the bank and monitor the teams progress.
The England Green Team, consisting of Alex Bones, Rob Wootton, Grant Albutt, Adam Wakelin and Adam Rooney emerged victorious after winning Day 1 with an impressive 15 point tally and consolidating their result with steady team performance on Day 2. It was triple celebration for the Green team with Captain Alex Bones taking the individual gold with a perfect 2 point score and Rob Wootton taking individual Silver.  England Blue, represented by Mick Vials, Phil and Steve Ringer, Darren Cox and Dean Barlow completed the English medal haul and took the runners-up position on the podium.  The England Black team returned a creditable seventh position with Nick Speed, Glen Lawrence, Eddy Brydon, Wayne Bartholomew, and Will Freeman beating some of the very best feeder teams in Europe in the process.

Tommy allowed each of his three teams to formulate their own attack and the results were even more impressive when you consider that not only did the anglers have to target the usual roach and skimmers but the less obvious quarry of Rockfish and Zander! The key was targeting the right fish at the right time of day as there was definitely specific windows when the fish seemed to switch on and maximising these periods proved crucial as the fishing was so hard, said a jubilant Alex Bones, Bloodworm and joker also played a massive part in our success as we attempted to winkle out any fish we could, he added.

Ecstatic Team Manager, Tommy Pickering, was delighted with the performance: I am overjoyed with the way that the event has panned out for us; every one of the lads has performed brilliantly. I used this event to take the opportunity to run the bank and watch the anglers and I was very impressed, to say the least, with what I saw. The lads have all proved that they are adapting to the international style of fishing, he boasted.

There is a healthy rivalry between the teams which stops anglers from becoming complacent and this has led to some outstanding performances notably from individual winner Alex Bones and with Mick Vials, Glenn Lawrence, Nick Speed and Rob Wooton all returning section wins the future is looking very bright for the Preston Innovations England Feeder Team Tommy concluded.

Zbornaya Latvia:
Holland, the second disband the training day.

Morning began with shit can :), wanted to to qualitatively to keep pressure on holder of on fiderarme and. Broken it his the fuck :), yes so successfully that get otkrutish Smiley face smile , had to to go until the kiosk. local seek that the in
Replacement, and there Oh, man smokes grass, smiles and only pozhymaet shrug our shoulders :), but as the problem decided Smiley face smile.
Local leschi showed backs, not so many as yesterday, but were, this obnadezhyvalo Smiley face smile , because decided to I particularly not to experiment
With prikormkoy and hinder leschovuyu klasiku, but. That latyshu well, then golandtsu death broke a..
Meryl historical region and quite nechayano wore moldy worm on trigger, purely automatically :)) and took the bait a dace gram it 200 :), this added the optimism Smiley face smile.
Zakormilis, sit hour, the entire team on. You become roadkill :)), in the early second hours simultaneously podsekli two our guys, have one bream have second flatfish :)), have us silence lasted, the second hour has passed without proischestviy, the third also :), two my distance there is not worked, have two koleg the same :)), I already began yawn, are you :), but vsetoki decided to Ro on overcompensate far distance, on which not who not catching on neighborhood :). Razlozhyl dalneboynyy fiderok :))) and on third zabrose saw first poklevku, even scared :), because he missed :), but on next zabrose again poklevka and IS!. The first solid fish days, bychek growth in sentimetra 3 :), then haters. Was biting, so often that even sandwich not Frenchman; but timid, sedat between poklevkami :), in one word for minutes 40 I from super the far-distance there is poimali a goby and one kambalku :))) and this esche on the most bad catch was :)))
Catch team such - 1 perch, 1 a dace, 1 bream, 4 of sole bercy, 3 a goby and 2 zero :), well that us not need to eat the that POIMAEM and I would have izkhudal would here quite :).
Can be was would say that there is no fish in host, but. Near sat Hungarians. And have them on team little slapping 15 and least one mullet and esche what the small beer, yes and golandtsy been caught, also and the British, so that fish i.e. in host, not very many, but enough to those who are at that the poimali :), and we, on zavtroiu us esche remained ideas chtotnado would test and as need to was would swim, but if all so and continues, the to Aigars Freimanis ZZS options end :)) and will remain only 1500 meters :))

Very liked here is this row:

AKVALANGIST wrote:

You can was would say that there is no fish in host, but. Near sat Hungarians. And have them on team little slapping 15 and least one mullet and esche what the small beer, yes and golandtsy been caught, also and the British

This with that boxes on this time other, and outcome the same! :dontknow:

wrote:

This is type I dropped it off on 15 meters and poddzhigovyvay modicum until Bank?)

Well this or poorly, not know, and here is the that this another option. Need try!

AKVALANGIST wrote:

You can was would say that there is no fish in host, but. Near sat Hungarians. And have them on team little slapping 15 and least one a mullet, really and esche what the small beer, yes and golandtsy a, also and the British.

Geu :D At manege all those same :dontknow:

AKVALANGIST wrote:

this with that boxes on this time other, and outcome the same!

There is still someone who hopes on law of averages there? All. I'll shut up. I'll shut up. :blush:

Last edited by Romeo (Jul 7 2015 19:26:00)

AKVALANGIST wrote:

but if all so and continues, the to Aigars Freimanis ZZS options end) and will remain only 1500 meters)

Uffda, while darling currency will skirdovat bream :canthearyou:

Romeo wrote:

We're going in At manege all those same

There is still someone who hopes on law of averages there? All. I'll shut up. I'll shut up.

Edited Romeo (Today 19 :26: 00)

In team trades abroad there is torchbearer on reverie attended by image full?
Surprising.
Have us such a there is no.

DM100 wrote:

???? here this? Yesterday pro hope on law of averages there in this topic wrote :dontknow:

DM100 wrote:

Surprising.
Have us such a there is no.

Then remains a fart or Strashnomu gonna cost a freaking amazing bonus :yep:

Svyatoslav wrote:

uffda, while darling currency will skirdovat bream

Here is we I what not understand. But as some there is thought as harvest in an empty host (according to many) bream, and the second option

Svyatoslav wrote:

will remain only 1500 meters

:dontknow:

AKVALANGIST wrote:

here is we I what not understand. But as some there is thought as harvest in an empty host (according to many) bream, and the second option

Experience, knowledge dam, fish and its patterns.

Efiop wrote:

Then why oh why remains a fart or Strashnomu gonna cost a freaking amazing bonus

Why then to collect team athletes, with so same success to garner "Gabriel at my" and had been hoping every year on a fart

Efiop wrote:

Then why oh why remains a fart or Strashnomu gonna cost a freaking amazing bonus

Skladatsya vrazhennya completed krm audits in zbrny NEMA whom Ribu loviti, odn lufar pokhali :canthearyou: Nagadayu completed on domashnomu CU Strashniy aoa o ? euee tretm.

+1

DM100 wrote:

Amazingly. Have us such a there is no.

After the entire hatred to everything Russian, I will loudly laughing if Russians to Worlds will launch better :crazyfun:
In the Nighttime will recall Saakashvili and a tie, ah or Senyu and bullet-on
Crap for indented from themes :tomato:

AKVALANGIST wrote:

why then to collect team athletes, with so same success to garner "Gabriel at my" and had been hoping every year on a fart

Consider on final retreatments, if of course modicum something are about to be posted except several photo apples with ponds

AKVALANGIST wrote:

after the entire hatred to everything Russian, I will loudly laughing if Russians to Worlds will launch better
In the Nighttime will recall Saakashvili and a tie, ah or Senyu and bullet-on
Crap for indented from themes

Where so much hatred? :dontknow:

Efiop wrote:

where so much hatred?

Yes there is no I have hatred not to teams nor to nations and nationalities, with what such conclusions?

Efiop wrote:

after the entire hatred to everything Russian

Yes hatred the not I have and have.

AKVALANGIST wrote:

yes hatred the not I have and have.

Okay driven, and the again Flud begins :D. And from guys until quiet :dontknow:

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Sports arrangements » Championship World 2015. Holland.