All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Sports arrangements » Championship World 2015. Holland.

Championship World 2015. Holland.

Posts 691 to 720 of 978

Romeo wrote:

This is already interestingly

Only would this was not accident, and the their opinion on cell about third bottom training facilities at all not gasket.

Lech Zayko suspicious paddles, in sight something already know :)

Crazy wrote:

Lech Zayko suspicious paddles, in sight something already know

I the same observed, iniaeeai on trade mark for luxiory on the evening, when they with Taranovym connected float switch can find the. One of two - or know, or already made some and receive pleasure :D

Romeo wrote:

relationships such what he place will take in end. Importantly to leapfrogged ahead all their zlopykhateley.

For whom importantly? For team Ukraine this importantly? Or, can be for you? - betcha you same would still, you OK not zealot.

A bit photo with discoveries - here

A bit video made there same:

+5

D.Alexey@ wrote:

To whom importantly?

Personally me will pleased from this news :cool: Don’t love a sign of jealous people :dontknow:

Crazy wrote:

Lech Zayko suspicious paddles, in sight something already know

Ah or of Dutch cookies tried. From than a lost cause :D

Romeo wrote:

relationships such what he place will take in end

Then in report will write: Showered, on the hook the bait, in feeding trough prikormka, in drawn fishing pole with coil, on a coil cord, sat on platform, fish had been bugging podsakoy bla-bla. Was biting,, something nalovil- and this weight facilitated for 1 th seats in zone. And so both round. :D . Ah, as usually he this makes. :crazyfun: :cool: . Use will the Hood.

Last edited by Alex74 (Jul 10 2015 10:41:44)

D.Alexey@ wrote:

you OK not zealot.

Of course not zealot. But when zlopykhateli from outcome moreover whom they gnobili and have thrown out from sport on two years "ties their start there is" this whether not pozitifff? :D :cool:

+2

Alex74 wrote:

violations in report will write: Showered, on the hook the bait, in feeding trough prikormka, in drawn - a fishing rod with coil, on center of the spool cord, sat on platform. Was biting,, something nalovil- and this weight facilitated for 1 th seats in zone. And so both round.. Ah, as usually he this makes.. Use will the Hood.

Here is and I about this. If he in lichke still and – prize will become this created celebration will :cool:

Romeo wrote:

That and I about this. If he in lichke still and – prize will become this created celebration will

As the unpersuasive he looks with short novel "I the establishment." In sight lack of theatre education :crazy:

Caveat realists.

+1

Svyatoslav wrote:

Be realists.

:cool: Since these in the last time the bar ( :dontknow:

Romeo wrote:

Since these in the last time the bar (

The kind not all so notorious. On outcomes 4-'s ChM our team in starsheklassnika. This fact. As and the, that Lech Last Judgement 3 times from 4-'s won zone. But as will in this time - no one knows.

Alex74 wrote:

Ta not all so notorious.

What attitude has sadness to reality?

Romeo wrote:

What is attitude has sadness to reality?

No. Life will not end under any a result.

+2

2 D.S.I.

This mullet captured and withdrawn on video? :question:

Give news

From Dutch fone for 4 days training facilities:
- athletes team Holland gets caught every day successfully sufficient kolvo fish;
- the Dutch team is on the right path;
Warcraft fifth day training facilities everything said final details;
To process - also successfully gets caught team Belgium, Hungary, of England;
- Don't all the rest team are gone from zero;
-Sponsor team Preston wants successes some team Holland.

Sign In. A ghastly still and on English shparit in entire :)

Crazy wrote:

Prank. A ghastly still and on English shparit in entire

And the, time for good reason not lose

Crazy wrote:

- Uh- - Not gonna :cool:

Normund Grabovskis:

"Holland, the latest disband the training day before melting world on fideru, in principle all without changes :), who but the but, who sucking on your cock the sucking on your cock :), and this make roughly 70% from all participants. And not because that there fish but because not bad listeners its take :).
I himself, too, handled these a noble affair :), although morning began is famously :), new prikormki, other thought, three distance there is with start, the first impose - bychek, the second impose bream gram it 800 +, the third impose and again bychek, then esche couple of not category: Gobiidae poklevok and vseeeeee, turn on another distance and through what the time enleve a white bream gram it on 200-250, I asch sang from joy :)) that worked my prikormki. Javadxan, worked they, for all ostolnoe time I saw esche poklevok 5, of them 2 bychkovye, and three I not managed to realize.. Overall major team outcome for the first hour was different :), 7 podleschikov different sizes, but so this outcome iostalsya until third hours, when one of our razvetchikov took in hands fiderok, made a sauce a pinch prikormki, 3 times deserted your cast and gonna fall in love overnight 2 bream, why, as and that he was trying to help was remains tainoy, so as more not he not who the the other of us not what not poimali :).
Pro other kompndy omobo not what not know :)), near sat the Kazakhs, talk sat :), but ear eat they today not will :), with drugoystorony sat Germans, and these weirdos that you have been caught and the first hour and all the rest clock, too,, not many, but on slightly slightly polavlivali any sign small beer.
Povadkov imposed :), now'll go with komandoypogovorim that and as to do to two days conduct slightly more cheerfully :), ideas appeared :), but this only ideii :))) "

It seems Normund, too, establishment's being

With first day training facilities

+1

Crazy wrote:

So vchivsya for the boss jock. Vish there zakіnchiv.

Crazy wrote:

So far Normund, too, establishment's being

His team higher 10 seats not surge. Him only establishment playingthe and remains. Pull off this little show downed pilot :tomato:

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Sports arrangements » Championship World 2015. Holland.