All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Sports arrangements » Championship World 2015. Holland.

Championship World 2015. Holland.

Posts 121 to 150 of 978

http://docz.io/doc/559678/fipsed-calend … ean-events

Look at 2017 year calendar the partition Feder. Ukraine-Spain. Already now uncertainty on just a second. Ah so purely for information.

Boev wrote:

They say that, that has been replaced leadership rybnadzora. New leaders fear to shoulder responsibility. Today-tomorrow will final the answer - "yes" or "there is no." Hope even there is. If same will "there is no", then, in avralnom regime, let us vote for those options, which were offered previously. Ternopil - An option not bad, but, fear, there no one not travels.

Question to leader direction, and who decided to that question about place auditions, need to to decide vote? I mean this where the measures have, or Presidium FRSU adopted, and the is obtained, that who the coined knowing that most will accept the, that need to. Oleg, I shall remind, you clinging that would you developed fidernoe on in Ukraine, not in separately your rented region.

Romeo wrote:

http://docz.io/doc/559678/fipsed-calend ean-events

Look at 2017 year calendar the partition Feder. Ukraine-Spain. Already now uncertainty on just a second. Ah so purely for information.

I wildly errori, and that Feeder strongly differs on complexity conducting from ice fishing?

1ndig0 wrote:

I wildly errori, and that Feeder strongly differs on complexity conducting from ice fishing?

Let first aysfishing will host. Given situation in country not fact that not can play it out after. And the that can play it out after feeder possessing in store as option Spain I vhat am confident more than. Without an extra $of emotions simply examine situation. "Bourgeois" not like uncertainty and instability. Such is their the essence of :tomato:

Time will tell :dontknow:

Last edited by Romeo (Mar 11 2015 20:02:03)

wrote:

The subject to leader direction, and who decided to that question about place auditions, need to to decide vote?

Sergei, place conducting auditions, ALWAYS pursued the vote among athletes-otbornikov. In the past year chose to the appropriate. In year before - Prilbychi, location before - Starobeshevo. Where let us interests in this year, also choose polling.

+1

Romeo wrote:

Ionou first aysfishing will host. Given situation in country not fact that not can play it out after. And the that can play it out after feeder possessing in store as option Spain I vhat am confident more than. Without an extra $of emotions simply examine situation. "Bourgeois" not like uncertainty and instability. Such is their the essence of

Time will tell

Edited Romeo (2015-03-11 19 :02: 03)

Here is where-where, and in Ternopil all more, than certainly and steadily already for many years! So that, if preparation the most Canal and roads not will be broken, then all will is famously.
On winter even not doubt, that will be an excellent ChM and likely with record number of participants.

Last edited by (Mar 17 2015 15:36:26)

+2

Respected athletes, read your respected disputes, opinion and want say as a cubs fan and patriot, that very want see a single as fist team. For the crew as mechanism, if modicum one detail will come out of by building the accurate and quality work not will! Wish you quickly reconstitute, easily to organize and all show that means team UKRAINE.
And about sponsor notorious, so and dies a lot of them are sport not mass consumption.

+2

AlexseyF wrote:

I wish you quickly reconstitute, easily to organize and all show that means team UKRAINE.

Point, team on mormyshke already shown, that means.
And team on fideru, too,, and still times will show. Can, not immediately, but will show. Importantly to believe in apples, and support their, not gloat.

D.Alexey@ wrote:

and support their

Ah so prosponsiruy trip on coaching received before ChM times such "believing" or loosely? Here is to test this faith open expense "Endowment" and consider how many money nasobirayut "believers" :tomato: good piece "litmus paper"! And language grind not great support in this situation!

I here is in this "project" not believe. Speak as think. Those who says the opposite can affair prove their support team :flag:

Last edited by Romeo (Mar 19 2015 09:46:50)

And, that let us open the expense and'll sponsor our team. I ready. Deal right. Only one thing condition: To do this on the sly, and the not let-god Roma learns, that money WE have filed. Still what bountiful kondratiy aerodynamic, or toad'll be run over (incidentally most bloodthirsty pet). And, without his a permanent govnometaniya in side athletes, on Forum bored will. Roma you same not against. You and so there paradise now, this we bother doing?

Last edited by Vadim_UA (Mar 19 2015 19:17:14)

Dobryi evening! Yesterday wrote, but post likely been cleaned up,, I reiterate - musolitsya one thing and, too, that before that after ChM - that need help team, then theme ceases and raised only in the run-up next ChM, and at all goes as in old whole joke - the old Jew every day walking in the Yasukuni and begged God about aid in tails we lose lotteries and so for many years, one of angels seeing this asked have God - why you him not can you help he same so much years prayed you, on that God responded - I with relish ready help, but let same he although would a lottery ticket will buy. So here is to what I this, let us for starters someone target expense would open "on needs team on fideru" and there already in sight will goes aid or not
With respect.

98th in today team 2015 not there is in this world as in fact so and legally.
Collection money a nonexistent education will look fraud.
Team Ireland 2015 first was born and only then was obyavlena lottery.
In Ukraine in sporting event feeder all difficult and if abolish otbory all uprostitsya.
In National rankings athletes already all ranked their deserved seats and his, downgrade, enough well if to do all on fair.

1) Over all year I not met not single candidate, be utterly, a trainer. That would were asked money on trip.
2) Everyone who want, wanted help make this silently, learn # accounts and remittances'll take your money.
3) Most participants ChM their "then and blood" earned that place, simply so there not who not fell.
4) Most participants drive for their money, and if and there is sponsorship then what to you before them deal? Not one-spender not came in a comprehensive dialogue between the and not began to discuss not fulfilled expectations.

Novel without you bored, but and are tired of. That that, and team need contrary support although would morally, there same not provide whom --something, and there go those who vyborol place and from whom there is opportunity, they all our friends, ai ? eieaae, teachers.
Novel "the great be backtracking this way" in fishing here is and help. And better get out in a comprehensive dialogue between the Anglii, venglrov, golantsev, of Belgians and there do its muddy deal. Naproroch them fate, still times tell us them what they good, as you their love, what you zealot. T. Afghan and our athletes as the themselves will be dealt with.

+9

Although with other hand - after all someone same genuinely suffer and for team on football?! O.o. This is perhaps the case when emotions predominate over common sense :tomato:

Here is for team on mormyshke Prince and cheer. :cool:

Last edited by Romeo (Mar 20 2015 11:07:28)

Romeo wrote:

Although with other hand - after all someone same genuinely suffer and for team on football?! This perhaps the case when emotions predominate over common sense

Emotions always are found, this fact! You same on fishing're, uh, walking, too, for trumps emotion, not so whether?
In case with team there is very important moment: This belief, that team will become Champion world! Why us common sense? There is belief and hope, and this on this moment enough! So and support team, as can, and morally in including!
With other hand, if would constantly vyigryvalsya our ChM, was would, too, not interestingly! This as work.
"'t deliver happiness given you not on age, need not fret man!
If would happiness on age came easy for, it would everyday lives called! "

+1

After long negotiations and votes adopted decision conduct otbory on La Malinovsky in Dnepropetrovsk (the Dnepr river). All athletes, podtverdivshie participation, received exhaustive information about water feature. In zone conducting auditions, all participants is prohibited any had forced until the early official training facilities.

Location conducting auditions, on maps shared.

https://www.google.com.ua/maps/@48.4745 … !1e3?hl=ru

Here marked by road tolls and zone contest.

http://s8.uploads.ru/t/L7jUT.png

Regulations about conducting qualification event contest
In composition team Ukraine 2015.

1. Goal and tasks.
1.1. Otborochnoe a competition on how to catch fish fiderom is conducted with goal determine strongest athletes countries and form a team team Ukraine for participation in Championship World 2015, which will have hosted 11-12 July in Holland (Westdorpe).

2. Place and time conducting.
2.1. A competition is conducted 20-26 April 2015 in city of Dnipropetrovsk (the Dnepr river) on str. La Plan Malinovsky (zone In), district Merefo-Kherson bridge.

3. The organizers. Refereeing.
3.1. Leading the contest Dnepropetrovsk mill oblasna the federation fishing sport.
3.2. Preparation and holding contest falls to test immediately board. Chief judge contest Igor Ageenko.
3.3. Spending on conduct auditions, bear participants contest and comprise 100 Grzywna (. With every athlete.

4. Participants.
4.1. A competition ???? in personal 80 of (without attract coaches and coordinators). To participate in for competitions are permitted athletes, cover the first 15 seats in national rankings 2014 plus athletes, honor, participation in the preceding Championship World. In case refusal athlete from participation in audition, the right to participate in qualify for Sally receives torchbearer, which accounts for the the next place in rankings until 20 seats inclusive.
http://imagizer.imageshack.com/img537/6015/8ALSgU.jpg
For participants is installing with start-up premium in size 100 the euro. With stakeholder.
4.2. Participants contest owe know and strictly fulfill rules competition on it catching fish fiderom. Abide by rules behavior on a reservoir. On their own pass medical examination. Prohibited from cannabis alcohol beverages.

5. Program qualification event contest.
5.1. A competition ???? in three round.
24.04.2015g. First tour.
until 06 :3 0 registering the participants;
06 :3 0 draw sectors;
06 :4 5 expressed a solemn opening the competition;
07 :0 0 08 :5 0 - preparation for competition;
08 :5 0 09 :0 0 with start-up zakorm;
09 :0 0 14 :0 0 a competition;
14 :0 0 14 :3 0 weighing up the fish,s.
25.04.2015g. WWII tour.
06 :4 0 draw sectors;
14 :0 0 14 :3 0 weighing up the fish,s.
26.04.2015g. Third tour.
06 :4 0 draw sectors;
14 :0 0 15 :0 0 weighing up the fish,s, closing contest.
5.2. Coaching received in zone contest resolved with 20.04.2015 on 24.04.2015g.
5.3. Participants contest flatly forbidden harvest fish in zone conducting auditions, with 1.04.2015 on 19.04.2015 inclusive. In case violations points 5.3. Position, torchbearer loses the right to participate in qualify for Sally.
5.4. Control for zone conducting auditions, falls to chief justice contest, with inputs of representatives companies flagship and athletes Dnipropetrovsk the Fed.

6. Rules and order conducting.
6.1. Otborochnoe a competition on how to catch fish fiderom is conducted in 3 round efficiently 5 hours. 6.2. Draw sectors is conducted before each rounds.
6.3. The size of the sector for one athlete not less 10 forge the
6.4. Otborochnoe a competition produced according to official rules FRSU on it catching fish fiderom.
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1YJS … sp=sharing
6.5. After signal Start and until signal finishing enleve some forbidden enjoy by any means ties and to talk to cryptographic officials.
6.6. In baseline round contest outsiders to individuals prohibited from enter in sector athlete.

7.s.
7.1.s is undertaken on the basis protocols forensic collegium.
7.2. On the results of contest in composition team Ukraine will rotate five athletes, disqualify the first five seats. To ultimate place athlete is determined by on the last the sum seats engaged them for 3-'s tours. Personal place athlete in every round is determined by weight capture of. Under equals ulovakh, place athlete is srednearifmeticheskim seats athletes with equal catches. Participants with zero the result occupy place, equal srednearifmeticheskoy the sum seats all participants with zero the result in zone.

8. The applications.
8.1. Entries from athletes, made to most competition, are taken until 05.04.2015 Propulsion Inclusive on the telephone: 050-909-90-53
Or on electronic worded: Boev-Fishman @ distributing games online

won a athletes, as intention to participate in audition:

1. About ten species Alexey - Zaporozhye
2. Korenyak Viktor - Kyiv
3. Oliynyk Oleg - Dnipropetrovsk
4. Ivan Taranov (footballer) Alexander - Dnipropetrovsk
5. Kryachok Dmitri - Kyiv
6. Perepelitsa Roman - Dnipropetrovsk
7. Levicky Oleg Iv.-Frankivsk
8. Fighting Oleg - Dnipropetrovsk
9. Mikhail Lunin (Decembrist) (Cherkesenko) Svyatoslav - Kyiv
10. Veselovsky Igor Iv.-Frankivsk
11. Monich Sergei - Kharkiv
12. Podlubnyy Sergei - Kyiv
13. Mashkovskiy Sergei Lviv
14. Guys sittin 'Eduard - Sumy
15. Is released Vitaly Kharkiv
16. Odynskiy Alexander Kyiv

Good slicing and dicing brewing. :)

+2

Oleg, and that there with coaches on, Batia, as on audition with this question, who goes in sector who there is no. Need to clearly occasionally. And the will as in Prilbychakh shkandal.

wrote:

Oleg, and that there with coaches on, Batia, as on audition with this question, who goes in sector who there is no. Need to clearly occasionally. And the will as in Prilbychakh shkandal.

'oc. Has brought additions in Regulations.
Clauses 4.1, 6.5, 6.6.

Oleksy Strashniy applications not visilav? 7

hunt73 wrote:

Oleksy Strashniy applications not visilav? 7

A. A ghastly enters in composition team Ukraine 2015 without auditions, to address autumn (2014) Conference FRSU.
On audition d identified even five athletes, in including spare.

Oleg, you modicum try us video the review organize, as this did Popov Sergei :jumping:

yareshenko wrote:

Oleg, you modicum try us video the review organize, as this did Popov Sergei

ksho ae live in Dnpr navscho you vdeo? Vi you can vzhivu podivitis the.

Last edited by vovchik (Apr 4 2015 22:27:45)

vovchik wrote:

yaksho ae live in Dnpr navscho you vdeo? Vi you can vzhivu podivitis the.

I had in view directly direct World, and otbory I and so will come, 'll take a look)

yareshenko wrote:

I had in view directly the World Cup, and otbory I and so will come, 'll take a look)

Vlad. After all ChM, on which was, I posted video. Italy. Belgium. South Africa. Keep poking around on courses host on YouTube.
In Holland also d with camera.

Boev wrote:

A. A ghastly enters in team Ukraine 2015 without auditions, to address autumn (2014) Conference FRSU.
On audition d identified even five athletes, in including spare.

Well, and the I not check my in lists used, even 4000m2 as well as ogarchilsya!
Popov minus, minus.
Quite tsenye cadres!

shameta wrote:

Popov minus, minus.

Popov minus, plus, so that not ogarchaysya! :D

Oleg, and otbory in SU can be will footage on cell for subsequent overlook on Forum?

vinni wrote:

Oleg, and otbory in SU can be will footage on cell for subsequent overlook on Forum?

If I have all tickles, I shall engage semkoy auditions,

+1

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Sports arrangements » Championship World 2015. Holland.