All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

Fish-sicles Carp Zoom

Posts 31 to 60 of 245

Romeo wrote:

on all I saved and all took enough budget (within a reasonable of course - its rule about not more 1 pieces UAH for coil and udilishche not violated. Enleve itself little bit of everything.

Interestingly this that you took from udilisch? Until 1K me appealed only Chub Snooper, although better take it comes / have Chub Outcast 50 (they as times on 1K are worth, but on principle can be trade until 999 UAH / ?o :))

Vertex wrote:

Interesting this that you took from udilisch?

JRC Defender. With all my discounts came me in 600 UAH. So in stores are worth 750 Grzywna (. :confused:

Coils took is how the Abis 6007. Are worth on ways in magazakh 1,000-1,200 UAH. I through their channels bought their on 850 UAH.

Such kit have aesthetes by of course would cause resentment :crazyfun: But I did manage enleve on him fish and nenaraduyus. Perhaps I happy man that me so little need for happiness :P

Stock Show on than I violated its rule this on spode. Garmatu 8 librov I bought even 4000m2 as well as for ?1,100 Grzywna (. Although in magazakh she is worth 1,700 Grzywna (. But the take thing :confused:

Last edited by Romeo (Aug 23 2012 08:02:05)

Romeo
Sweet discount)

Carlos wrote:

A at all, that prevents to order some them on site?

Ordered Iicaa in their Internet no clothing left. 7 positions. Iicaa silence. Yesterday silence. Today'm calling there himself. "Ah yes, I saw your Made to Order, but now this there is no, moreover there is no, here razvesovka another."

Grace (OFFSCREEN):, ah as can be so work?? I can understand that Music not tied to Warehouse, this for many unsolvable task. But if perishing looked in Made to Order, and prichine that his not perhaps fulfill - need to would call to the customer, or although would letter write what something. Not understand such business.

Данил wrote:

Don’t understand such business.

And Danil, any business builds on personnel the. Many until that this is not understand or not want to understand. Even frightening to imagine how many money loses ANY biznets from-for neputevogo personnel. And often as weigh. The kind made me keep someone sensible and encourage - he effort’many wants. ??? ?? ? ? heap people for doors are worth. Man which radeet for business together with owner this business will always be cost five. But have us in country this to sozhalniyu rare. So and this attitude to his work :dontknow:

+4

Today took couple of likvidov CarpZoom 'a, d try matched with FishDream-ovskim "ELITE bream + betain." Consider as they University there. Your partner with your appealed, and his view I was accustomed trust. :)

On this a fishing trip testil prikormki this firms series of Karp Sun also Rises. Red carp and yellow carp XXL. That liked - awesome form balls. With the help 3-'s kg sypukhi has ever managed affix 3 kg wheat and 1 kg pelletsa. Red specifically I'm on the Sauce Routin Mixed berries aroma, Royal honey. As me it looked fish better otozavalas on berry flavor and Red color. Very many major faction. Can be on track fish apply and without fillers (if fishing pobystryachku.

Hath joined together let no this prikormku with trofeevskim pelletsom is a mulberry. On Aurum / 20-24 mm pyliki is a mulberry from um - Trophy and maize honey from Cook. In the gelva all the same pellets is a mulberry 4 mm. Dipoval jamborees mentor in aminosirope is a mulberry. 's been slinging cobra a bit pylikov.

For 18 hours fishing caught 7 Karpov. One leaked after sweep (martial arts) and this about hold a shell up. One amur leaked already almost in podsake (protupil and on time dumb trigger not has replaced. And 3 poklevki not implemented.

Ah roughly such Copy Hands. Workers prikormki as on me :cool: Precisely Sun also Rises an ideal option for massive zakorma, and in huge on 3 kg still and cheap option. A series of the Phanatic I.M.H.O., more as "candy" suited for method.

http://s1.uploads.ru/t/L5cW8.jpg

http://s1.uploads.ru/t/dTJQY.jpg

http://s1.uploads.ru/t/cEsJq.jpg

http://s1.uploads.ru/t/DVP36.jpg

http://s1.uploads.ru/t/IwGnW.jpg

http://s1.uploads.ru/t/wXyAB.jpg

Last edited by Romeo (Sep 8 2012 16:46:21)

+5

I have on with start-up zakorm from balls goes "flagship." , she knits cereals-whether well! From "Karp Spirit" refused in any options. On metod- "Trophy column."

Tried on of last a fishing trip one prikormochku karpzumovskuyu. Feeder Hallibud + TigerNuts (thank you Light for tips. Very liked mechanics under method. No amount toptushki not need and in speak of. Fish has is famously. And faction very petty the as me seems for current conditions more plus than minus. Color dark brown.

Very liked prikormka :flag:

Ah all. On selective all revelations ended :crazyfun:

БАДАРДИНОВ wrote:

I karpzumovskuyu aromu liquid

Have us until with this the bar (. Liked me their very dense dYp. Salmon + Strawberry. Very an interesting things That you. And at all have us with many things the bar (. Not was would FD and um - Trophy at all not know on that would had to harvest. Everything else i.e. the there is no. :dontknow:

Yes and the Trophy column if am not mistaken only in one no clothing left in zhyrnom assortment sells :dontknow: There same and KarpZum but mostly sypukhi strikes emerge. Aw, that's sad and it's just so frustrating.

Last edited by Romeo (Oct 10 2012 16:18:44)

Romeo- Rum, ah there is same representation Carp-Zoom, there is have them same Internet Music, I there itself pastonchino bought these ah and so, on small beer. Build Made to Order and forward, me through 2 days all time come.

+1

Carlos wrote:

Rum, ah there is same representation Carp-Zoom

O.o. A that have smuggling accented representation? o.O

Ah, they if anything themselves so conceivable at on spring the exhibition "Hunt and dive 2012." And billboard, incidentally, was have them highly large and saturated few commodities :cool: And consultants, and print few commodities. Consumer the't give a damn white or gray products - importantly the price, the quality of and the availability of asortimenta.
Incidentally, pastonchino have them until that the best for me from moreover that accounted for try (Traper, Sensas, Also-Marsinyec-patak).

duffy333 wrote:

By the way, pastonchino have them until that the best for me from moreover that accounted for try

And can be much detail, than? We after all, too, let us produce two color of pastonchino and like would know criteria "likes / not likes" product.

Under debt stays in fluid (water / dip) he not turmoil and not turns into bag for, and kinda border, a and is obtained type sponge - clear forms, but soft on are, with very minute but noticed voids. Means it and dipovatsya will right on, and on point nakhoditsyabudet "in operative" for fishing session as least, and not will to change the mechanics prikormki nor directly under adding a, nor in the process industrialized fishing.
I such work test watched have some varieties high-end macaroni products exempted under such conditions. So I have large doubts, that pastonchino is done on used to be a biscuit basis. Not make any attempts on truth or originality, but and on origin the term "pastonchino" goes from "pasta" - "small dough" from "test." And these all ??? mark precisely macaroni products.

Last edited by duffy333 (Oct 10 2012 23:27:55)

duffy333 wrote:

contaminated debt stays.

Moved in subject FD

duffy333 wrote:

to our customers the't give a damn white or gray products - importantly the price, the quality of and the availability of asortimenta.

Truly :cool:

duffy333 wrote:

to our customers the't give a damn white or gray products - importantly the price, the quality of and the availability of asortimenta.

I would said more: Porebitelyu gray products preferable, camping on K. She significantly cheaper a white, camping on K. There is no in tovari nor duties, nor VAT.

All reversing!
Enjoyed whether anyone prikormkoy Feeder Zoom see http://fishprofi.ru/shop/CID_546.html?
Share impressions!

Morozz wrote:

Polzovalsya whether anyone prikormkoy Feeder Zoom see

I on last a fishing trip poyuzal here is this from this series of. In basis of as I understood fishing flour. Additive brindle nut and flavor khalibuda. Liked! Bought still. In including and for this comp the upcoming. Bad about molesting on flete. Consistence, petty. Stuck is famously on fletku. Fish way more than putevo, with are known (launch zakorma not did. Somiku so created liked and of grabbing virtually vlet.

In next season think try entire a series of.

http://s1.uploads.ru/t/oKgby.jpg

Incidentally Light thank you for tips on it :flag:

With each-buying all more and more'm respect this producer :flag: MA – It ACP things makes on more than sane to prices. Simply is famously that the market prikormok in our country is beginning to he said in other producers and emerged real choice :cool:

I’on 28 Grzywna (. For kilo :flirt:

Last edited by Romeo (Oct 12 2012 10:21:03)

Have them many what interesting things precisely karpovoy better targeted, if you catalogue watched. Under than a series of Feeder this is more karpovo-karasinye prikormki for fleta, than for standard feeders. But try need on subject "be appropriate / not be appropriate" our fish.
For white puppies were born need look a series of MATCH.

Incidentally both: Boyle karpzumovskie tool around in isn in the hands of,’ve smelt and so and not In buy. Whose something skungee any. If who enjoyed and was outcome chirkanite :flag:

duffy333 wrote:

contaminated than a series of Feeder this is more karpovo-karasinye prikormki for fleta, than for standard feeders.

And I on standard not enleve :crazyfun: So that the most juice :cool:

Last edited by Romeo (Oct 12 2012 12:03:50)

Sergei and Roman - thank you!
Simply now is no clothing left credit on prikormku this producer 30 percent, here is and his on.

Romeo wrote:

By the way both: Boyle karpzumovskie tool around in isn in the hands of,’ve smelt and so and not In buy. Whose something skungee any.

The same bullshit and I have in an exhibition spring was - such a sense of, that there one clear cutting "chemistry"% -)

+1

Romeo wrote:

By the way both: Boyle karpzumovskie tool around in isn in the hands of,’ve smelt and so and not In buy. Whose something skungee any. If who enjoyed and was outcome chirkanite

I have there is bank GLM - 15 mm. Cropped until 10 mm on hook Wide Gape # 8 virtually on zabrose has tempted amur on constitute. Trend understand not managed, camping on K. This was my last impose before leaving - purely sake of experiment. Now here is think - the whether was lucky, then whether on Cold water coupled with midievoy prikormkoy (Hua in a reservoir clams, esessno) it can work.

Itself pop apchik some shirtless cat on structure, such a sense of, that is about would be shredded. But not happened. Smells vague. So that think, that all same was lucky - yes and where in Lychanke rakushnyak)

I have, incidentally, there is counter question - someone enjoyed few commodities Czech companies'm LK-Baits?

Carlos wrote:

LK-Baits

Heard about such. In including and pozitifff. But have us buy its stupidly have. And not poschupav live buy feed and the pourer as something not tawdry :dontknow:

Last edited by Romeo (Oct 12 2012 15:26:45)

Carlos wrote:

Wu me, incidentally, there is counter question - someone enjoyed few commodities Czech companies'm LK-Baits?

I have two known densely on it sit, there is very interesting themes have them, but the simply Cosmic.

Romeo wrote:

I on last a fishing trip poyuzal here is this from this series of. In basis of as I understood fish meal. Additive brindle a walnut and flavor khalibuda. Liked!

That means liked?
Personally not was able pick a viscosity, that would were formed maybe drenanovskim fletom.
Fortune two - or too light and fluffy, or if pereuvlazhnit - is encouraged from which work no (slice of plasticine, which can lie long and nothing not give).
Say immediately flet only'm colonizing, but under using VDE Supercarp Fishmeal problems selection viscosity not was - were formed maybe on cheers.

Dimonskiy wrote:

What means liked?

Liked as a, liked that not are forming best (though for metodnoy prikormki this not critical way. Liked consistence, - this precisely prikormka for metodnyo industrialized fishing and precisely for industrialized fishing different fish, not a carp taking home trophy. In general all on oio! And fish lovilas even 4000m2 as well as begom!