All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

Fish-sicles Carp Zoom

Posts 61 to 90 of 245

'm using Karp Zoom 3 year. On carp we should drink a works is famously. Espoused prikormka-of Morgan pilots. Is famously works and red fiesta. Is famously on tarani worked good of Morgan pilots a dace (but need to promoted a major faction, and the collects absolutely entire fish in district) be forthcoming with pay attention on its air dough (ottomans). Unlike kukovskikh, which through gender hours breeding ground, zumovskie clearly are worth neskodko hours even on heat (pose on night on Dnieper River). Ram on them goes-day. So same'm using their betainom.
PySy: Get back a little not in temu- 'm using their EU Full Comfort- of higher class things That you (on comical price)! And here is zont- rare. About (fabric turmoil).

Last edited by Виктор Иванович (Dec 10 2012 15:31:06)

+1

Виктор Иванович wrote:

be forthcoming with pay attention on its air dough (ottomans).

Not know whose it, but me ottomans Timars appealed. Bought these in this year some garlic dough small. But if me not lied to the Timars this the same Cook.

Have zumovskikh interesting in having not crumble in a short term. Specifically pursued a eksperiment- throwing good in the glass with water (on the evening) kukovskiy and zumovskiy. Through hour kukovskiy transformed in knot razmokshego test, and zumovskiy and on morning kept form of and was big old yarn ball of. Pays to, zoom karpovaya company and so have made EPs ottomans I believe this large and real advantage.

Pro these products conversation?
http://www.carp-zoom.com.ua/vozdushnie- … -testo-npf

Here is goddamn Hungarians carries.

http://tut-ribakov.net/index.php/prikor … -timar-mix

And here goes dubbing dates back all prikormok in 3 kg abroad. And understandably at a lower price for 1 kg :cool:

duffy333 wrote:

Pro these products conversation?
http://www.carp-zoom.com.ua/vozdushnie- … -testo-npf

Signature author

Better bad day on a fishing trip, than a good at work.

Yes. About them.

Romeo wrote:

That goddamn Hungarians carries.

http://tut-ribakov.net/index.php/prikor … -timar-mix

And here goes dubbing dates back all prikormok in 3 kg abroad. And understandably at a lower price for 1 kg :cool:

Signature author

The right style wins!

Have SLRs and on 10 kilos there is. D in next year borrow. Zaporizhian Cossacks invite to join.
Hungarians on a fishing trip specifically regency, this fact. Ty Sho there the Hungary?! And how many classrooms prozvoditeley! And prices virtually on level Ukrainian producers prikormok, and the and below some. Ah, this already questions marketing. :crazyfun:

And program for amur anyone has tried from Karp Zoom?
http://www.carp-zoom.com.ua/amur-programma/blog

Виктор Иванович wrote:

And prices virtually on level Ukrainian producers prikormok, and the and below some.

Eat on them imposes 10%, and then on entire amount VAT and will already not so tasty.

Was a small experience, but a statistical not a reliable. In this season being asked opportunities often touring on karpovye fishing. Was just 2 times. On one a fishing trip took amur on 8 pounds. Zakorm did a mixture of from strawberry fishdrimovskogo and zumovskogo "skopeks" peletsov. Fish-sicles in "the Meisner" -smes 70% the strawberry fiesta and 30% White Amur (increasingly zumovskoe). Took on Louis Bonduelle-Dalle.
In next year stuck purely prikormku on amur. Must work. Fish-sicles has green color not from food sulphate, and from dobavlenykh in it algae. This component, without no doubt, seems interested the grass carp we should drink a (the second name amur :blush:)

Фдуч wrote:

Viktor Ivanovich wrote (and):

And prices virtually on level Ukrainian producers prikormok, and the and below some.

Eat on them imposes 10%, and then on entire amount VAT and will already not so tasty.

Not understood. Why me risk the imposes and VAT? I seriously.

Виктор Иванович wrote:

Don’t understood. Why me risk the imposes and VAT? I seriously.

Long to explain.’t forget.

Case.

Виктор Иванович wrote:

The Huns on a fishing trip specifically regency, this fact.

On this moment in Ukraine draft real competition lifelong Hungarian producers can only TM Trophy column. If borrow in calculation karpovuyu dimension products. Range of. Price and the quality of. ???? on parts of types, Boylov and pelletsam Hungarians already "leaked the" I.M.H.O.,. And here is on entrant prikormkam can "merged", if Trophy column will make on more fiscal price 3 kg packing and still will amplify range of prikormok and will amplify "geography supply" :flag:

Ah and there is still chance that FD finally generated attention on this market and, too, starts work in this direction :flag:

Last edited by Romeo (Dec 11 2012 10:24:56)

Romeo wrote:

Nu and there is still chance that FD finally generated attention on this market and, too, starts work in this direction

Ah, in direction price, FD already porabrtal :flag: -tseny as have Hungarians. Vitchiznyanyy vyrobnyk'll relate to that, when Hungarians start real promotion their products (in environment fishermen, not sellers :canthearyou:) in Ukraine and they'll take it away market share have them. Tschus increasingly goes samotyokom (maximum’s organs is participation in autumn-spring exhibitions in Kyiv), but the market already has sufficient dengoyomkost, that would invest money in promobyudzhet.

Виктор Иванович wrote:

Vitchiznyanyy vyrobnyk'll relate to that, when Hungarians start real promotion their products

100% agree.

Виктор Иванович wrote:

in Ukraine and they'll take it away market share have them.

The right marketing and the right advertisements with the help "guru" for example from as industrialized fishing and Hungarian prikormki swarm over market :confused:

And so as the quality of products good question time when on it he's gonna be roped people :flag:

Last edited by Romeo (Dec 11 2012 11:37:10)

For example in this year rasfasovka in 3 kg KarpZum has already become deficit. Accounted for buoyed by connections beg to otlazhivali are interested positions. As under sovke from-under the counter’:crazyfun:

People RIGHT! 've been acquiring Hungarians :flag:

Last edited by Romeo (Dec 11 2012 11:42:27)

Виктор Иванович wrote:

Nu, in direction price, FD already porabrtal -tseny as have Hungarians.

Ah if in "regions" on FD prices 20-25 Grzywna (as wrote in neighboring topic, then 100%. The price raze with Hungarians and even has become more if 3 kg packing account for o.o.

In Donetsk with price on FD all more at the :flag: :cool:

Last edited by Romeo (Dec 11 2012 11:45:20)

Zumovskaya fiesta 3 kg cheaper Fishdrima. But about 10 kg pre-packing at all I'll shut up.

Виктор Иванович wrote:

Zumovskaya fiesta 3 kg cheaper Fishdrima. But about 10 kg pre-packing voobsch’s I'll shut up.

Ah I about this already in the other topic spoke. ???? a detailed keyboard layout at prices gave. :dontknow:

In principle, this and well. The fishers for available price can buy high-quality prikormku, not dust with confectionery factories, smeshanuyu with the peanut chaff. Simply mass fisherman about this not knows. :crazyfun:

For industrialized fishing carp Karp 352 has tried - normally works. And faction the right. Truth types there bukhnuli% -) from souls. But if likes fish, then ready tolerate :D

But not one same catching carp to live. And here is on feeder on white puppies were born, in particular I have on Dnieper River in Kyiv, as something raze :dontknow: Serves you in view prikormki series of of Morgan pilots - Roach / Bream / Match. Has tried on couple of times every on church with co-players-compete (someone catching with "imports", and someone with FD). Their results I not in delighted :disappointed: contaminated than claims to work in water and the most faction personally I have no. Can local fish to aromatike this prikormki "not reliable" :dontknow:

Had forced on Dnieper River on "karpovye" prikormki line of of Morgan pilots I have was the most toward a on the most the heat. ???? perhaps expense of major faction poklevki were ostentatious, but fish larger.

XMEGA Feeder must be labeled rather Flat or Method Light, in my opinion. With all stemming on use.

Last edited by duffy333 (Dec 11 2012 13:50:46)

duffy333 wrote:

And here is on feeder on white puppies were born, in particular I have on Dnieper River in Kyiv, as something raze

And these prikormki not for such industrialized fishing.

Here need a.

Виктор Иванович wrote:

dust with confectionery factories, smeshanuyu with the peanut chaff.

:crazyfun:

As this not funny.

Last edited by Romeo (Dec 11 2012 16:28:19)

duffy333 wrote:

Serves you in view prikormki series of of Morgan pilots - Roach / Bream /

And we've got enough in Zaporozhye a dace works. Tanks small fry-star anise. Classic.

May well be :dontknow: How example "local tastes" have the same small fry: On sheets of in Luhansk on Brauningovskiy In-22 well enjoyed a dace. And cats :D A in Kyiv this prikormka charitably nedolyublivaetsya fish tank - i.e. sitting and :smoke: with it, and near on the same FD gets caught :disappointed:.

duffy333 wrote:

Quite sufficient can be

Still you spoke if am not mistaken that Kiev driven carps don't cotton to their meats aromas, and nashinskie from them Headed yes still and lobatye why something o.o.

Виктор Иванович wrote:

Nu, in direction price, FD already porabrtal -tseny as have Hungarians. Vitchiznyanyy vyrobnyk'll relate to that, when Hungarians start real promotion their products (in environment fishermen, not sellers) in Ukraine and they'll take it away market share have them. Tschus increasingly goes samotyokom (maximum’s organs is participation in autumn-spring exhibitions in Kyiv), but the market already has sufficient dengoyomkost, that would invest money in promobyudzhet.

Not know ye you and in our stores FD on 16-18 Grzywna ((not rozprodazha, and full spectrum) maximally sho bachiv so after on 20 Grzywna (ae ? o on 800 "grape".

KPIT wrote:

FD on 16

Such price even in Donetsk there is no :crazyfun: 17 the cheapest the price that I saw.

Romeo wrote:

A you spoke if am not mistaken that Kiev driven carps don't cotton to their meats aromas,

Not quite so. On cool water I have better with "meat" blends worked harvest. Summer already more "fruit" fruits with played. But again same, I have on fully fledged karpovye session time there is no and this the that has worked "pobystryachku." So that not worth to do conclusions ;)

duffy333 wrote:

So that not worth to do conclusions

Not d :flirt: