All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

Fish-sicles Carp Zoom

Posts 121 to 150 of 245

Ordered on you nasadochnyy pellets from this producer. 8 mm pop realization, and 10 mm pop realization and the usual. So as odors fish in this position bought these have Carpio bought these fruit options, honey, strawberries, skopeks.

Still took the pourer air rice. Stuck than it from puffi differs. Bought these honey and vanilla.

+1

Rice immediately can be dismiss (or add in prikormku). Type in spoonful of or the saucer water and drop there risinku. Realistically for 2-3 of seconds she dissolves. Here is such sign In. And zumovskie ottomans-superbomba! Is famously held on.

+1

Виктор Иванович wrote:

Fig immediately can be dismiss (or add in prikormku). Type in spoonful of or the saucer water and drop there risinku. Realistically for 2-3 of seconds she dissolves. Here is such sign In.

Necessarily check. Bought these in primarily for industrialized fishing small fry and a white bream. As standby for a to opariku.

And speech goes about how enter that in banks plastic?

I such ordered :dontknow:

http://www.carpservis.cz/1/watermark.php?path=img/produkty/big/20090210115605_rice.jpg

Last edited by Romeo (Jan 24 2013 21:51:40)

Yes. This he. Realistically, he razmyagchaetsya and dissolves for several seconds. Poluchish-typos and write. Can me such the apparently? I was in displeased. From the entire products SLRs I in delighted, and here such!

100%

And than the benefits such a rice? Quickly gives some flavor or taste of?

Yuri wrote:

A than the benefits such a rice? Quickly gives some flavor or taste of?

Yuri, on one of platnikov these Chinks gets caught on prikormku from rice carp when have the main masses fishermen empty.

On the idea of, he in water should get back a little swelling in his and easily absorbed as mucus, which very is attractive for tarani, bream and camping on Afghan. Principle perlovki.

So in China all prisazheny on rice! And driven carps, too, :crazyfun:

ted wrote:

Yuri, on one of platnikov these Chinks gets caught on prikormku from rice carp when have the main masses fishermen empty.

Frankly I not knew, that on rice can be harvest. Say, that this low-calorie product and special demand not enjoys. But these Chinks, perhaps, know as well and correctly his prepare. And that is why the above rice dissolves? Yes still and so quickly? Principle "bomb" - "exploded", leaving after themselves any aromas and aftertaste and under this himself has vanished? PVA with taste?

In this sluchae- abortive attempt to producer I.M.H.O.,

veps wrote:

means this lyophilized rice!

Perhaps that sense this rice different from pufi and intended he for industrialized fishing on falling, i.e. he drowned allows on several seconds longer plan nozzle of in thicker water. Ah as option. This as kusochkm the gelva such itself pads are which stigmatized on trigger to ceasing not the facts and clearly been on bottom.

Sake of interest googled it on expense this rice. Most his adopt precisely in as a podsadki to opariku, motylyu, and not as independent the pourer. :flag:

Last edited by Romeo (Jan 25 2013 09:00:34)

Incidentally that interestingly on sypukham, pelletsam any, dipam this offices enough many positive input, and here is their both: Boyle in the best case criticize, and often khayut on than light is worth. And I inclined to believe (himself certainly try am not expected when there is give out fresh to under through which is famously works. Here is those and paradox. :dontknow:

???? maize in of mixed me their not amazed. Even visually maize such from CUKK polinteresney will in including and on "mechanical" properties. And the that maize CUKK labor I the db already not the first year. :flag:

Last edited by Romeo (Jan 25 2013 09:21:04)

Romeo wrote:

A took the pourer air rice. Stuck than it from puffi differs. Bought these honey and vanilla.

If speech goes precisely about air enter, then he not disappears table with hook, owing to "rapid dissolving of the."
Such rice initially lifts men’s hook from trawling, then absorbs water, becomes "less air" and more vodonasyschennym, so easily stray with hook fish tank.
If fish not is pushing this rice during probovaniya bait, and under contrary vymatyvanii snap hook with its rice not will pass through grass and etc. Obstacles, then me sometimes has ever managed extricate on Bank his - rice - on the hook, in very vodonasyschennom able.

Dissolves specifically this (zumovskiy). Speech was not about enter at all, and about this.

Last edited by Виктор Иванович (Jan 25 2013 10:07:11)

Виктор Иванович wrote:

Disappears specifically this (zamovskiy). Speech not about enter at all, and about this.

Strange, but I read many of views about this nozzle of affirmative precisely karpzumovskoy (so and bought. People not naraduetsya under it catching small fry and a white bream :dontknow:

On days should get. I have homes there is oparik. 'll take off as this rice will themselves to wage in water on the hook with oparikom.

Last edited by Romeo (Jan 25 2013 10:09:13)

I after all wrote: Can me such the apparently? Type party brakovanaya. And can theorists reviews wrote. On forums 95% boltologii. Many their guesswork great grant for reality.

Last edited by Виктор Иванович (Jan 25 2013 10:11:54)

+1

Виктор Иванович wrote:

I after all wrote: Can me such the apparently? Type party brakovanaya. And can theorists reviews wrote. On forums 95% boltologii. Many their guesswork great grant for reality.

Romeo wrote:

At days should get. I have homes there is oparik. 'll take off as this rice will themselves to wage in water on the hook with oparikom.

Whether Spock! Around the see on practice :flag:

In you not doubt. ??? try homes in water throw and text them back on outcomes.

Last edited by Виктор Иванович (Jan 25 2013 10:15:50)

Виктор Иванович wrote:

In you not doubt. ??? try homes in water throw and text them back on outcomes.

Tried. Perhaps you all on the hip marriage the apparently because that one risina on the hook after 10 minutes in water ??? teetered in fatter water and not been mulling fall.

http://s2.uploads.ru/t/V53dE.jpg

Risina one with oparikom. After two minutes "staying idle" starters VERY time tumble down on bottom. Simply dream lyubitelya swim on falling :cool:

http://s2.uploads.ru/t/3x2UT.jpg

???? somewhere after minutes in water from risiny is beginning to break away in full sense words loop color o.o. :cool:

Flavor very persistent. Even one risina gives for decent thorn! :cool:

In general in primarily for industrialized fishing small fry and as replanting and as the nozzle sitch is so apparently driving this deal :yep:

Even if harvest often think of a couple of pack or can on season without problems ?????!

Last edited by Romeo (Jan 25 2013 21:51:27)

+3

For by industrialized fishing, unambiguously, not Felix Blumenfeld. Even with zabrose will otpadat from strike about water. The angle pin in bank account through minute? Ah and? And as you his who could smell? You will this product recommend donochnikam?
Yes not is so apparently driving this deal. Not delude people. After all routing and will buy. And further that?

Виктор Иванович wrote:

you chase this product recommend donochnikam?

Romeo wrote:

simply dream of an amateur swim on falling

Romeo wrote:

In general in primarily for industrialized fishing small fry and as replanting and as the nozzle sitch is so apparently driving this deal

And in than contradictions? o.O

Roma, removal of you believe :dontknow: to Stimul-Cash for pun. D try.

Виктор Иванович wrote:

Even under zabrose will otpadat from strike about water.

Nathin 'of the sort. Here is here as times you theory pushing.

Виктор Иванович wrote:

spike in bank account through minute? Ah and? And as you his who could smell?

Romeo wrote:

Aromat very persistent. Even one risina gives for decent thorn!

I dragged her up from banks risinku and’ve smelt. I'm on the Sauce decently :cool:

duffy333 wrote:

Roma, removal of you believe to Stimul-Cash for pun. D try.

I think 14 Grzywna (. Not such a great and there is a mad sum to strematsya and not try this the pourer :crazyfun:

The only moment I not know as this the nozzle sitch themselves will lead on strong currents, but think its for this and not imagined use.

Last edited by Romeo (Jan 25 2013 23:48:11)

Dream swim on falling? :rofl:

Виктор Иванович wrote:

Dream swim on falling?

http://feeder.at.ua/publ/lovlja_plotvy_ … r/1-1-0-33

Ah and why would and there is no :dontknow:

http://feeder.at.ua/_ph/2/2/112265585.jpg

Last edited by Romeo (Jan 26 2013 00:06:09)

+1

I in sense these its rice.

Виктор Иванович wrote:

I in sense these its rice.

Viktor Ivanovich. I no one nothing not trying to sell. I simply see potential in this nozzle of. Here is Magik me suggests, that this theme. And I announced his their thoughts remains ready for what I would its used.

In its time many, too, me criticized for something that I ostensibly "'m promoting" both: Boyle and sypukhi from um - Trophy. But I on its experience might be certain that this very qualitative product and about this needinozhdy wrote on this Forum in including. I not urge buy the something or the something (I these a product of himself'm using. I simply grant my full its a subjective view about any product :tomato:

Simply unlike many fideristov :tomato: I not narrow nobody, motylem and corn on their fidernykh church. Many nozzles make not for vydaivaniya money from our purses. Even on reservoirs where ostensibly enjoyed have all I repeatedly'd scope that on certain not quite standarnye nozzles often enjoyed much better or fish enjoyed larger. In this the and the entire sense my experimentation with nozzles.

On example this rice can do conclusions, that zasekaemost with him will be far better than with pufikom. And under it catching in fatter water often this very important moment :sceptic: plus some pristine neutral supervisory buoyancy this far not lack of!

Last edited by Romeo (Jan 26 2013 09:58:15)

+2

Viktor Ivanovich, I of course wildly errori, but here such deal.
If would being asked such people as 1999, 352 and many other (??), which are divided with us their condemn, its experience, their know-how notions, then we nedopoluchali would kolosalnogo baggage knowledge
On it comes to shagging fish.
They tell about their eldest daughter, write about affirmative moments and negative, in is or different dimension. And listen and try, this deal strictly personal. Not like it or, not test, catch it as and before on encouraged and worm and bread.
And here is many this interestingly, very many people enjoy samopalom from 1999 and write only positive reviews.
So that, if not want, not try, but and not disagreement with someone's point, until themselves not poporobovali this deal.
In my opinion.
With t. Viktor.

+1