All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Cordage » Characteristics concrete models udilisch

Characteristics concrete models udilisch

Posts 1 to 30 of 1000

wrote:

In the fish held close have Bank, so more is logical use Picker. Here is and sometime what can be pick a feeder to he could on need be used as Mr. Picker? Options?

For themselves I this problem decided to. In series fidernykh udilisch Shimano Catana, BestMaster, Speedmaster. There is very interesting fidernye rods up Medium Light class with test until 70 grams with different characteristics so, but lightning have all these models same assessment 0.75, 1 and 2 Ozs. I.e. for example Catana more lapshevatoe place it, and BestMaster has tighter the form. Here as states on an amateur.

Have them there is one chip. This izmenyaeimaya length with 2.7 until 3.35 Dam with the help additional knee. In version 2.7 this Picker, and in version 3.35 this easy feeder. Very UDOBNO!

The price on these rods up from 600 until 800 UAH, but it moreover is worth!

So same can be watch rods up series of Maver Tour Evolution. In this series of there is place it with test until 60 - 70 grams. , too, good option. The price in district 600 UAH.

wrote:

In other words lungs stick cheaper 350gr quite oak.

Vivid example of. Bought in the past year ostensibly Picker Balzer Diablo 2.7 Dam for 250 UAH. In end on it such oak lightning, that use his in as a Mr. Picker here for delicate industrialized fishing it is unrealistic. Broke a that like and written that Mr. Picker, and in deeds feeder ???? oak and a short :( Money on wind! Made things better characteristics this Mr. Picker here podognav under him stekloplastikovyy the tip very is sensitive, poklevki became cede much better, but this phased measure :(

In end the only the use of found this Picker on small rivers and for fishing with boats. Save not worth!

Last edited by Romeo (Jan 11 2008 14:24:37)

From no material fidery these series, and how many in goes removable tips of his and any?

wrote:

Of no material fidery these series, and how many in goes removable tips of his and any?

Write about fiderakh pro which stated higher:

Fidery Shimano ugleplastikovye, Maver ugleplastikovye with an additional reinforced toe. On fiderakh Shimano all lightning ugleplastikovye, but enough flexible, on Maver 2 glass reinforces plastic the tip of the and 1 ugleplastikovyy.

Maver Tour Evolution Spigot 3.9 Dam 120 grams.

http://i030.radikal.ru/0801/e9/2556eb7888c7.jpg

4 done. 1 and 2 Ozs fibreglass, 3 and 4 Ozs ugleplastikovye. 3 of + vershinka.

Is worth ~ 700 UAH. Assessment on 4!

Shimano Catana AX Feeder Multi L Medium 2.75 - 3.35 Dam 70 grams.

http://i011.radikal.ru/0801/fa/0ce6096c8ba4.jpg

3 done. 0.75, 1 and 2 Ozs all ugleplastikovye. 3 of + vershinka.

Is worth ~ 600 UAH. Assessment on 4 +!

I decided to problem in its own way.

To of Polish multifideru Konger similarly Cobra (2.5--3.3 - 3.9 Dam, 120 grams, 2 done - glass and coal) about 400 UAH. Added a, too, Polish Dragon Mistery (2.7 Dam - without declared test - 3 done, all glass, tulips on 3-'s legs) with warranty certificate (285 UAH.), most a remarkable - all done vzaimozamenyaemye, plus still added a couple of vershinok.

Broke a on 2 stick - 3 length (2.7, 2.5--3.3 and 3.9 meters) and seven vershinok different sensitivity to them.

On place can be quickly choose suitable to this industrialized fishing option, and the and harvest on both rods up, if weak nibble!

Trabucco Privilege Power Strike 3.6 Dam 30 - 100 grams Heavy.

http://i041.radikal.ru/0801/54/048033d5df84.jpg

From site sellers: "Fidernye rods up Trabucco: Trabucco Privilege Power Strike. This series of fidernykh udilisch is issued in two size 3.60 and 3.90. Rods up very powerful, rapid by building, designed to industrialized fishing large headings, on distant-continental distances. The form is made from vysokomodulnogo graphite. In staff the go three done signalizatora, under different weight feeders. On a range of with his force Trabucco Privilege Power Strike reacts on poklevki even not significant in size fish, on semblance of small fry, not a major a white bream, carp or an. Are equipped with rings TSSic Light frame, screw katushkoderzhatelem and handle from Portugal congestion. Rightly this feeder can be called universal! "

I have the form-3.6 Dam. Done - one glass on 1.5 Anabelle Lake now and two carbon fibre on 2 and 3 Ozs. The price - 658 UAH. Added a still couple of vershinok. The quality of rods up different, the form easy and tight. Joints its knees now progress has been slow generation, remains the clearance about 1.5 - 2.0 centimeters, and in the future knee will to connect normal, without of a gap (the so conceived producer).

Still not eiaee, bought in November 2007, so only've tested. Cargo on 56 grams zabrasyvaetsya easily roughly on 60 - 70 meters, even further fling d try after processing technology zabrosa.

Universal fidera pays to have slightly not the build and balance. I took itself a new model from as the flagship of - Warrior system - bomb! Helped with him on for competitions in Dnieper River. 3 hours industrialized fishing with "hands" in active pace - as been paved - impose virtually every 3 - 5 minutes and no fatigue.

If and katukha under him apt (I have is how the Libra 1,000 with puffed 3000.00 Fire Line Cristal) - the harvest one thing pleasure. Guys on for competitions were all with fiderami standard 3.6 - 3.9 Dam and in pace me lost significantly. Done it has very sensitive - poklevki verkhovodki on 40 metres in sight is famously.

2 agent_asd

What parameters this caused to?

Sovereign Feeder 3.90 m, Graphite IM-8, Medium

http://i003.radikal.ru/0801/8a/b763ab2b0863.jpg

From describe producer:

Filament winding letterhead just implemented with use of eloquently-regarded management vysokomodulnogo this temperature delta IM-8S, with wrapping around it Willow Twig (was Willow.). This harmonious place it variety of listings unusual force. Of fibers category: Within Temptation give the upper parts of letterhead a necessary parabolic build, shift design "tyagovost" and flexibility. Replaceable lightning fidera three flowers made from a special uglekompozita and are so colored in different color of for convenience visual control. They allow use trough different scale in any situations, and, importantly, - distinctly react to the most sensitive poklevki fish various sizes, that expands range of actions rods up and makes his universal.

Number of sections: 3 + 3
Length: 3.90 flushed
Length a transporter room: 1.45 flushed
The hilt (material): Naturaln cork
Casting: Until 90 grams
Rings: SIC

Have Flagman there is still very for decent feeder GREEN LINE Feeder 3.6 Dam until 100 grams and 3.9 Dam until 150 grams.

http://i022.radikal.ru/0801/4d/619e27fc51b0.jpg

Are worth 330 and 350 UAH. Respectively!

Romeo wrote:

Wu Flagman there is still very for decent feeder GREEN LINE Feeder

But as yours opinion on the that I have, and the experience race and his opinion I still not received.

wrote:

A as yours opinion on the that I have, and the experience race and his opinion I still not received

I not kept in the hands of Sovereign, but judging by characteristics (3.9 Dam + 90 grams test) this likely enough soft the form (poluporabolik)?

Are worth these two series of fidernykh udilisch equally. Likely letterheads for different.

TRABUCCO SYGNUM SUPER POWER FEEDER 3.9 m 150 gr. The price - 590 UAH.

http://i003.radikal.ru/0802/6a/a742a653052d.jpg

Done - 3 pieces: Glass - on 2 Ozs and coal - on 3 and 4 Ozs. Weight - roughly 350 grams. ?? ring a small diameter, the rest rings quite close are located to the, but on vershinkakh one of Funyuns fall ah very puny diameter - apparently, for increasing range missiles or accuracy. The coil privinchivaetsya the upper part of handles.

Without much pressure's roofing trough on 100 - 125 grams with prikormom.
Took for neslabogo tide on Dnieper River (and other extreme situations).

P.S. Information in Internet on this devaysu virtually there is no, so d supplement on least its the emergence of. Photo author.

Supplement 1- (of capital from Forum TRABUCCO.RU):

1. The writing on form: "Emerge H.R." means that feeder is made from this temperature delta Mark H.R. (high tech royal) i.e. "high ruggedness." The writing on form "Speciale Fiume Po" in the diversion with Italian - specifically for rivers "software" i.e. essentially feeder for industrialized fishing on River.

2. Weight 350 with small grams.

3. Rings TSSic (lighter-Sic).

Supplement 2:River Skyfall (Italy) - the dimension about 650 kilometers, width from 100 flushed until 800 flushed and more - virtually is on conditions industrialized fishing with slopes of mighty Dnepr and his the reservoirs.

Last edited by Dood (Feb 19 2008 14:18:48)

Balzer Diablo WinklPicker 2.7 Dam, test 50 grams. The price ~ 250 UAH.

this place it hastily, experience was little and I not drew attention on very tough ugleplastikovye done. Despite test, one vershinka proved roughly on 1.5 Ozs, and two other raze not less 3 Ozs.

Use this rods up as Mr. Picker here was under very big question :( I realistically not understood, that had in view producer making this place it. After long searches in Internet found out for what intended this Picker. This place it for fishing on quite strong currents on conduits based and small rivers.

When I tried harvest on Kalmiuse (25 - 40 meters width and enough a strong for) immediately understood, as such place it conveniently in such conditions. Distant zabrosov to do not need to, ordinary pikery in such conditions utterly not fit (their gentle done folding in "ancient"), and tough ugleplastikovye done perfectly suited.

Here is so here is, even not expecting, I bought itself chic tool for industrialized fishing on the second largest River our region :cool:

http://i036.radikal.ru/0803/1b/d1436652bcb9.jpg

P.S. I bought soft stekloplastikovuyu vershinku on 1 Anabelle Lake now, Lehman its under Picker and received opportunity harvest these pounder and on stagnant water,!

The length of the 2.7 Dam, test until 40 grams although as well predisposition of well (50 grams). Weight not remember, but very a small - I already wrote higher, that 3 hours competition in active pace absolutely without fatigue hands. 3 done in goes with very succeed characteristics - as for rapid water so and for stoyachki.

Here can be watch the entire range of fidernykh and pikernykh udilisch Shimano:
http://www.fishingvip.ru/catalog/index. … ION_ID=662

Mr. Picker Robinson besides GT 3 Dam, test until 60 grams.

Information zero, who that will tell about this place it?

wrote:

Picker Robinson besides GT 3 Dam, test until 60 grams.
Information zero, who that will tell about this place it?

Hardly anyone has it is this Picker and will give a practical advice on him - their very many from the most different producers.

Theoretically, on advertising avenues producers or sellers, choose a device I.M.H.O.,, Undesirable, - in advertising usually alone characteristics products priukrashayutsya, and other zamalchivayutsya at all :mad:

Can advise one thing - before-buying any caused to shock and poschupati several appropriate models, view very the quality of letterhead, rings, vershinok, katushkoderzhatelya, price, test (build) and camping on D.

After practical comparisons several options, adjusted for councils and wishes of, choose one, which on your glance suited best :cheesy:

wrote:

Picker Robinson besides GT 3 Dam, test until 60 grams.

And how many is worth?

In the pelican 200 UAH. Took until a new year :tongue: How the first Picker.

Dood wrote:

Another whether anyone has it is this Picker and will give a practical advice on him - their very many from the most different producers.

Like would on nakleykam and poprobovav in the hands of (with that I only the amateur - experience race) - but me grassroots - all done like would short.

wrote:

Sort of would on nakleykam and poprobovav in the hands of (with that I only the amateur - experience race) - but me grassroots - all done like would short.

If grassroots - already well, the more for first kvivertipa. And in further, when choosing other so, advise hold several - from-for competition among producers the quality of usually on perform well.

About pikerakh can be revere on http://www.matchfishing.ru/forum/index.php, well possible there is information about your model Mr. Picker here.

Last edited by Dood (Feb 19 2008 15:27:52)

Dood wrote:

Oh pikerakh can be revere on http://www.matchfishing.ru/forum/index.php, well possible there is information about your model Mr. Picker here.

Nothing not found. Can who knows Polish - once found on Polish site description of, help translate.

wrote:

Perhaps who knows Polish - once found on Polish site description of, help translate.

http://i010.radikal.ru/0802/ca/1c30efcd40f2.jpg

Roughly so translated.

Length: 300 centimeters test 20 - 60 grams. 2 of (+ 3 done). Transportation the length of the 159 see The classic Picker for industrialized fishing with trawling, sdelanyy on a new technology with use of uglevolokon. Besides Picker has ideal characteristics for pikernogo rods up. Comes complete three flexible vershinkami - 2 fibreglass, 1 ugleplastikovaya. Comes complete rings SIC that allow use cane as such.

wrote:

than bad the official site shimano.com

I pro him learned only that. :cool: The subject in that all new model likely to us come not before than through year :(

wrote:

Sell!

As I understood - the latest took away. Very nadot. Under meeting try it at once ^s organs is ^

Last edited by (Feb 20 2008 08:59:20)

wrote:

How I understood - the latest took away. Very nadot. Under meeting try it at once

Me seems the Axe spoke sell at all whom any :) What there is thought such a, that Mr. Picker not the best drawer what.

Romeo wrote:

Picker not the best drawer what.

Try - let's define, sezonchik poyuzaem, and then will Sell. Yes and plus for novice, me seems, need start with what the, and then narabotav experience already to acquire something more serious under certain conditions, moreover and financial side must cannot.

Last edited by (Feb 20 2008 09:33:50)

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Cordage » Characteristics concrete models udilisch