All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Cordage » Characteristics concrete models udilisch

Characteristics concrete models udilisch

Posts 391 to 420 of 1000

Not can on 100% argue, that gets caught deal on Picker, but donnaya had forced - this accurately. And still talk! :cool:

The film # 1 - the most upper: http://www.catchingtheimpossible.info/c … films.html

Last edited by Dood (Dec 26 2008 22:57:39)

Romeo wrote:

A why precisely DAM?

Because the only a normalfishing Music in our city of cooperates with Katranom. There is truth Music Jaxson, but about them at all nor from whom nothing not heard. All the rest in the best case traded Salmo.

Was in Kyiv in October, has been stymied in Trabucco (near USA embassy), but there said, that not season and on fideru virtually nothing there is no. Here is in short and the answer. :writing:

And Shimano in Kirovograd (Ukraine) buy it is unrealistic, or under Made to Order. In short as a in bag! Will you order Shimano, and as a shaman, for example.

Incidentally Boev as something sold my friends gift cordage from Flagman. He the amateur (as and I) and very exasperated! Model Corsar.

If would not the announcement on SportFishing, had to would look, as comrade unknown-Chinese-telescope, itself back dragged down by somebody. :mad: and dishonors Feder as philosophy fishing in a whole!% -)

Last edited by shkatula (Dec 27 2008 00:35:52)

shkatula wrote:

Because the only a normalfishing Music in our city of cooperates with Katranom. There is truth Music Jaxson, but about them at all nor from whom nothing not heard. All the rest in the best case traded Salmo.

Was in Kyiv in October, has been stymied in Trabucco (near USA embassy), but there said, that not season and on fideru virtually nothing there is no. Here is in short and the answer.

And Shimano in Kirovograd (Ukraine) buy it is unrealistic, or under Made to Order. In short as a in bag! Will you order Shimano, and as a shaman, for example.

Incidentally Boev as something sold my friends gift some tackle from Flagman. He the amateur (as and I) and very exasperated! Model Corsar.

If would not the announcement on SportFishing, had to would look, as comrade unknown-Chinese-telescope, itself back dragged down by somebody. And dishonors Feder as philosophy fishing in a whole!

And to what such a great haste?

Such a situation, as in Kyiv in Trabucco (near USA embassy), now in all stores. Autumn like to take them winter product, and spring year-old. And what is now there is in stores - this the remnants of with summer. Such a same the situation and on wholesale systems. Yes and crisis a fucking all has knocked down, the wholesalers fear since new, await stabilization price. And at all need wait April exhibition "Hunt-fishing" in Kyiv, usually after it big companies are beginning from discharging praysi retail shops. Shimano, for example a new supply of plans to only in late February.

Incidentally with 2009 Shimano updated its a series of Nexave, instead models AX will model BX. Importantly difference in is, that rods up have become easier, forms have become titanium with viewing technology "BIOFIBRE povered" (before this technology began only with series of BeastMaster), and still changed katushkoderzhatel.

And had crumbled you this DAM. All, that I saw from DAM, ah dube dubem. Perishing indeed, better take Flagman, at least, there proven stick.

And why Kyiv? Have you under through Odessa, with its huge wholesale market. Not trust market, here is you phone in the same Odessa official retailer Trabucco (8-048-788-12-44 Sergei).

Before EO 2008 my previous on team, Fight Oleg diary itself a hatchling pond Trabucco and found his in this no clothing left, and they are prepared were his deport (now this not the problem, there is heap ferrymen, for example "your hour", "NOCHNOY national", "Nova mail" and other), but we decided save and themselves lost, [so as EO 2008 anodyne in Odesskaya area Propulsion Bilyayivka, Ukraine. All the more this was opportunity to visit in the new, for us, a fishing no clothing left. Summer was presented, perhaps, the entire range of Trabucco on fidernym and pikernym udilischam.

My advice,, wait for a Spring.

If all-??? nothing not you can pick a, then here is you phone Boeva (8-050-909-90-53) and my (8-066-754-71-52), always will tell about the availability of interesuyuschey things in fishing stores home town of Dnipropetrovsk (those more, that in one of them I work, and the in other there is friends). So same, there is experience sending. In general, if need please, try help.

Last edited by Feederal_74 (Dec 27 2008 20:27:57)

+1

Feederal_74 wrote:

If all-??? nothing not you can pick a, then here is you phone Boeva (8-050-909-90-53) and my (8-066-754-71-52), always will tell about the availability of interesuyuschey things in fishing stores home town of Dnipropetrovsk (those more, that in one of them I work, and the in other there is friends). So same, there is experience sending. In general, if need please, try help.

Thank you! Think, that everything help'm gonna use unkind. And in Dnieper River I himself often found - I have there super KUM lives! 20.02 have him Bezdnik, so that I think in your Music'll come by, too, (those more, that I his, too, want infect)! :flag:

In addition to between ministries about pikere Trabucco Neo Bomb:

From Left - Trabucco Sygnum Medium Fast Feeder 3.6 m 20-75 gr. Right - Trabucco Neo Bomb - 3.0 m 10-30 gr:

http://s59.radikal.ru/i166/0812/08/39fede96ae3at.jpg

Found on form Mr. Picker here not quite understandable calligraphy on form:

With one hand letterhead - emerge H.M.:

http://s39.radikal.ru/i085/0812/05/c8ac566d80act.jpg

With other hand of the same letterhead - S.H.R. Carbon :

http://s44.radikal.ru/i106/0812/7a/296e170ea977t.jpg

That this - again the Chinese outdid themselves themselves :crazy:, or this carbon fibre has two adequate inception?% -)

Test two vershinok - on 1 oz - strongly has deviated down, and on 1.5 oz - has deviated grapple-grapple. On kind of - like would both shell:

http://s58.radikal.ru/i159/0812/d3/a53fd230b93ft.jpg

Last edited by Dood (Dec 29 2008 17:19:25)

Dobryi day! Podskajite, no one not rebuffed with fiderami Hungarian firms Energoteam?

wrote:

Dobryi day! Podskajite, no one not rebuffed with fiderami Hungarian firms Energoteam?

Likely - not encountered in.

Although fidery such graduate. A bit information there is in the Internet - in banned on word: Energoteamor same ENERGO team.

Rebuffed. Full sucks, not advise borrow, simply with mind well made, and on ruggedness. In no way case cannot be to do forceful impose. Falls apart.

Then I with him Kolkevich, but bribed the price, took with test until 150 grams, material IM8 + Kevlar and just ???? 260 Grzywna (. :( Truth in Uzhgorod taking!

wrote:

Then why oh why I with him Kolkevich, but bribed the price, took with test until 150 grams, material IM8 + Kevlar and just something for 260 Grzywna (. Truth in Uzhgorod taking!

Not worry about it - "not all gloom does work right near: In world chess a pawn can withdraw, ah if of course trains, - in ferzi" :flirt:

Likely, have this Party types - high the percentage of marriage - but not all 100%. Can, your the form not fell in these interest. And if and falls apart - can be rebuild - ??? ?? ? ? Oleg renovated its the form, and all normally! :)

Me I remember slogan of the companies "Moskanella", which it uses for advance products Daiko - "A WHERE made YOUR" PONSKIY "spining?."

If his to for our case, then he will look roughly so - "A WHERE made YOUR" an elite) "Feder"? :question:

Anyone heard pro rods up firms SPRO production the Netherlands?

Dropped by today in a new Music "Artemis." Was pleased amused. At least, modicum something except Mikado.

Rings Sis. Tests from 40 (pikery) until 150 grams. Build have all St mostly rapid,
Lungs until I. The length of the from 2.70 until 3.90 Dam. Done went such as carboxylic. In short on card stick the Hood, in hand only as anymore. Interestingly as they on a reservoir themselves will to wage?

More just make the cut Picker until 40 grams, here is only have pikerov done why the not in tough applying, and in soft plastic artists.

And prices well democratic in pridelakh from 1,700 until 2800 Br Who that about these sticks heard, share experience.

oleg wrote:

Who any heard pro rods up firms SPRO production the Netherlands?

In films "Feder in Hungary" the hero catching only on rods up SPRO. Normally eiaee as the me.

oleg wrote:

More just make the cut Picker until 40 grams, here is only have pikerov done why the not in tough applying, and in soft plastic artists.

And prices well democratic in pridelakh from 1,700 until 2800 Br Who that about these sticks heard, share experience.

Gentle cases have pikerov accented - to example, Polish kviver Light from Dragon.

SPRO-oshnye fidery was shaking down in an exhibition this autumn, appealed Heavy - Extra Heavy. Prices well democratic.

SPRO me, too, like. Kept in the hands of with test until 150 grams, quite firmly made. Saves, that the form reinforced and balancing a golden. Pleased keep in the hands of.

wrote:

Then why oh why I with him Kolkevich, but bribed the price, took with test until 150 grams, material IM8 + Kevlar

Not worry about it, usil seats joints of (on the outer seams add thread and cut varnish), the only the problem is, that they saves on kevlar and the thickness of the the walls blanca quite thin. Hard you try not strongly upload under zabrose, and superficially they of course made talk.

wrote:

Dobryi day! Could you tell me, no one not rebuffed with fiderami Hungarian firms Energoteam?

Here is on this Forum guys encountered in: http://www.rusfishing.ru/forum/showthread.php?t=1584

wrote:

I dont I remember slogan of the companies" Moskanella ", which it uses for advance products Daiko -" A WHERE made YOUR "PONSKIY" spining?. "

If his to for our case, then he will look roughly so - "A WHERE made YOUR" an elite) "Feder"?

Himself themselves quote from a. :angry: This is not mania greatness, simply want to continue.

In the past year I very long and tedious sought itself several udilisch, so as one thing time very densely handled catching on feeder, but since then many water old good and my (my) magna from Balzer me already not was pretty impressive. Although is worth discern, that magna 10-12 years ago was very a decent pounder. The only upgradeable system the problem - this extremely low the vibrancy vershinok Mr. Picker here (for 3-5 years broken several tens of), although she was due to not only low quality all this signaled, but and way industrialized fishing - me very relished harvest on Picker Karpov to 5 kg weight.

I watched on Fox, Preston, Drennan, Middy and a bit not understood marketing policy these firms - Hhardware (rings and katushkoderzhateli) from series of "three pittance tuft", how (varnish on obmotkakh rings, cork, joints) - from series of "stick it in-take out", on questions about guarantees - evasive answers, where buy spare done - not reputation (can as, and can and there is no), the cost of vershinok - not a humane. After some while, for themselves, I court verdict - deny!

Began systemically study British, sites about it catching on these with President and observed, that Antares from Shimano have enough positive reviews. I have was experience industrialized fishing on Tehnium from this firms, enough positive, if not borrow in attention dubovost this cordage and shpigotovoe compound its knees.

It turned out, that in 2006 (2005? Year letterheads for for Antares did very known the English firm NWB (its, incidentally, now has bought Hurdy). Accidentally in one of Kiev stores I found similar place it, at very humane price, now already not remember how many, if honestly, but highly not many. Then on Bukhara found another.

These Antares not Mountain place it-construction industry, but compared with so-called "elite e.t.c." udilkami - are collected from normal price commodities, normally zalacheny + have them virtually is missing shpigot (maximum one on place it) and most importantly - they paraboliki.

On parabolikam. If place it normally proektirana and done from normal material, it initially better (especially under zabrose and vyvazhivanii), than place it with other marched, although and requires action combined technology zabrosa. Until this assertion I do I without comments.

I contacted with Shimano, then with distributor in Ukraine, they confirmed a guarantee on these rods up + are prepared put done, although prices, too, not humane.

On Sportex. With perspective assembly and price commodities - this real high-&, so as drive them (spares) used the most high-quality from all, that manufactured in world. I with the process will be able call only two firms that use such spares - Normark and Hurdy (with 2008).

On Maver. Buying these udilisch, with perspective quality assembly and price commodities, highly sensible decision, so as with the likelihood in 90% their make on those same factory floors, that and so-called "elite British," rods up.

Workers quality all these udilisch I specifically not mentioned, so as this requires extended exterior tests.

wrote:

Skyfall Maver. Buying these udilisch, with perspective quality assembly and price commodities, highly sensible decision, so as with the likelihood in 90% their make on those same factory floors, that and so-called "elite British," rods up.

Roughly such same thought appeared after purchases

And after as saw virtually where last fidernuyu system, but already purely English producer all remaining questions ceased themselves

wrote:

Those Antares not Mountain udilishche-construction industry, but compared with so-called "elite e.t.c." udilkami - are collected from normal price commodities, normally zalacheny + have them virtually is missing shpigot (maximum one on udilishche) and most importantly - they paraboliki.

In my opinion all well in my own rods with parabolicheskim marched (himself hellam from parabolic udilisch), moreover, that on strong currents they very awkward harvest :( [for tide I have place it with unqualified, rapid marched, and the rest rods up or any or gender any by building :flag:

wrote:

. But since then many water old good and my (my) magna from Balzer me already not was pretty impressive.

Me seems, that feeder magna from Balzer was assembled, likely, in Germany, and what now sell on Ukraine under trademark Balzer - this something from area "the obvious and unbelievable"

Romeo wrote:

I dont seems, that feeder magna from Balzer was assembled, likely, in Germany, and what now sell on Ukraine under trademark Balzer - this something from area" the obvious and unbelievable "

Disagree. Under trademark Balzer now in Ukraine can be buy highly decent place it for relatively small money accessible personnel Hulsse ' s Heavy Multi 165. This until an upper-level a series of Balzer. The good "Campaign" wand for industrialized fishing on during. For their parameters (3.9 the length of the and until 165 test) quite the easy.

I was very it exasperated. Sold. Regret. For good tide with kormakami from 100 grams nothing better not found. Now'll wait for February. Balzer should to imagine a new topovuyu a series of Zammataro: http://www.balzer.com.ua/group/72. But, if the ratio the price-the quality of will too negumannym, pick up volumes K accessible personnel Hulsse ' s Heavy Multi 165.

wrote:

Dobryi day! Could you tell me, no one not rebuffed with fiderami Hungarian firms Energoteam?

wrote:

rebuffed. Full sucks, not advise borrow, simply with mind well made, and on ruggedness. In no way case cannot be to do forceful impose. Falls apart.

Tsimi with sticks, caa?ouny d??, aoa vigraniy EO on fderu 2006 ?ieo Veselovskim gorem (Frankvsk).

wrote:

Skyfall Sportex. With perspective assembly and price commodities - this real high-&, so as drive them (spares) used the most high-quality from all, that manufactured in world.

Let us not forget, that all-??? not the writing Fuji on rings and katushkoderzhatele, importantly dignity rods up. Far more important component of is a form, more accurately his characteristics. And this will be the main criterion moreover, like place it or not. And if on SPARTAK me model not will price commodities high-&, believe me, their absence raze not affect my decision about -owned this rods up.

A huge number of excellent udilisch not has price commodities high-& and this figure by no means repels of the buyer. I would said, contrary, this makes products more available on price.

Nothing against fittings Fuji not mean, but now the qualitative rings place even on not expensive rods up. In its time had two rods up firms FLAGMAN, for four years exploitation not was and intention of hint problem with of rings, now vendor resold and how I know, have a new owner, too, there is no such problems.

I not heard to on Fox, Preston, Drennan, Middy with manufacturers with fittings (rings and katushkoderzhateli) from series of "three pittance tuft", were special problems. And the percentage of marriage meets and in high-in more capers.

Have Shimano, too, meet shortcomings, with much more substantial, than naplyvy varnish. Have one my an over-familiar were problems with katushkoderzhatelem on Shimano Nexave, and have another on Shimano Speedmaster a form was curve. Naplyvy varnish-this of course unpleasantly, especially in my own rods for 400 dollars, but not lethally, the more, that this lack of nor by way not will rest nor on zabrose, nor on vyvazhivanii.

About "Sportex." On Day birth decided to do itself gift, to purchase new place it. Have proposed four rods up "Sportex." The quality of assembly reproaches not triggered, a normal the average level of, but cost test place it on "potryakh", immediately completes his turn with the withdrawal - "sucks." Incidentally to such a same view came and my previous on team, Fight Oleg.

If on car "Tavria" put the most better "attached", nothing except prices not will change.

Against statistics not you mess and if such brands, as Fox, Preston, Drennan, Middy and other in frankenberry, it is because rods up these firms (not all) have cool characteristics. This fact.

I think, that nobody will become debate, that the British lovers "parable", and means, precisely they have greater experience in building udilisch with so marched. And Italian rods up in most his "quick." And if me need a "the parabolic" stick, then naturally I in primarily "thought" on British,, although would because, that there St, with such characteristics more.

Spinningovye rods up from Harry Loomis under fluent inspection produce impression Chinese "cheap-ass bitch", especially on backdrop of Japanese udilisch for these money. And believe me, their take, and take not little. And take not for brand, and for their cool characteristics. Not always external kind of is indicator of, the more, when speech goes about such tested firms, as Fox, Preston, Drennan, Middy.

And me absolutely would still where she made, more important, that from this broke a, i.e. the end result.

And why the price in Europe on nicknames much below than have us, then this question need ask our wholesalers. An extra $money I have no and if place it me like and I not can find the money more cheap with similar characteristics, prime have nowhere, will have borrow.

Incidentally, fact and the, that a new Antares from Shimano many, on characteristics not likes. And after all this series of from Shimano is considered the most-the most, and money he is worth difficult.

The problem with vershinkami to Shimano was and remains, their promised supply and other providers Shimano, but realistically this problem not decided to no one. I, too, been in contact with "Normark" - distributor Shimano in Ukraine, coherent answer about will done or not they not gave.

Last edited by Feederal_74 (Jan 8 2009 03:17:51)

+1

Feederal_74 wrote:

Let us not forget, that all-??? not the writing Fuji on rings and katushkoderzhatele, importantly dignity rods up. Far more important component of is a form, more accurately his characteristics. And this will be the main criterion moreover, like place it or not. And if on SPARTAK me model not will price commodities high-&, believe me, their absence raze not affect my decision about -owned this rods up.

Of course the writing Fuji on rings and katushkoderzhatele - this not importantly dignity rods up, moreover I entirely and fully agree, that importantly this the form. But. The availability of price commodities from Fuji - this some level of, which is thing necessary, but of course clearly insufficient, for excellent rods up.

That I mean? For example - search modicum one thing fidernoe place it from Fox, where katushkoderzhatel fully'll spin then on one another's feet reel 4,000 from Shimano. I thank dozen, the outcome - negative.

This of course triviality, but consequences can be the most diverse set. Forth - in this world not so many remained things, where there is some pristine the polarity of the, with so vividly tag and virtually neosparivaemaya. Rings Fuji - this as times the case, I.M.H.O.,.

If want, then we can to continue debate on this subject, but Id say immediately - I many years collect rings and data on him - weight, material insert (especially me interested in Vicker ' s Hardness ratings), material frame, reviews real users, tests, photo under a microscope. So with his hand I can promise enough competent arguments and words, proven facts. My left I.M.H.O., - rings share on Fuji and all the rest, although there are well rates arguments, not eventually character, which explain the use of rings other producers.

Feederal_74 wrote:

Wu Shimano, too, meet shortcomings, with much more substantial, than naplyvy varnish. Have one my an over-familiar were problems with katushkoderzhatelem on Shimano Nexave, and have another on Shimano Speedmaster a form was curve. Naplyvy varnish-this of course unpleasantly, especially in my own rods for 400 dollars, but not lethally, the more, that this lack of nor by way not will rest nor on zabrose, nor on vyvazhivanii.

I nor lasting way not can to say for entire products companies Shimano, in parts of - fidernykh udilisch. I simply not know. In his post I viewed specifically Antares, with well a certain year issuing. And nothing more.

Feederal_74 wrote:

Skyfall about "Sportex." On Day birth decided to do itself gift, to purchase new place it. Have proposed four rods up "Sportex." The quality of assembly reproaches not triggered, a normal the average level of, but cost test place it on "potryakh", immediately completes his turn with the withdrawal - "sucks." Incidentally to such a same view came and my previous on team, Fight Oleg.

If on car "Tavria" put the most better "attached", nothing except prices not will change.

As states - without comments. But. A small's remarks were ill-itself let, if not mind. My a good i?eyoaeu Igor Guzanov, man widely known in narrow circles, Id say more - legend Russian world, in parts of rodbildinga (tens of years stazhu assembly udilisch, thousands of collected things, encyclopedic knowledge primary) likes to say: "Man set to determine properties rods up on potryakh - kettle."

I not in is least not wanted to you wary of offending, moreover - I with him disagree in form, but essentially.

I well can allow, that rods up "Sportex" not the sub under our conditions, but from this they worse not have become, they simply other. In my opinion.

Feederal_74 wrote:

Cowen (statistics not you mess and if such brands, as Fox, Preston, Drennan, Middy and other in frankenberry, it is because rods up these firms (not all) have cool characteristics. This fact.

I think, that nobody will become debate, that the British lovers "parable", and means, precisely they have greater experience in building udilisch with so marched. And Italian rods up in most his "quick." And if me need a "the parabolic" stick, then naturally I in primarily "thought" on British,, although would because, that there St, with such characteristics more.

I with this not dispute, moreover not't dare even to speak on this subject, if closely read my vysheizlozhennyy post, then I there wrote - "Workers quality all these udilisch I specifically not mentioned, so as this requires extended exterior tests."

Feederal_74 wrote:

Spinningovye rods up from Harry Loomis under fluent inspection produce impression Chinese "cheap-ass bitch", especially on backdrop of Japanese udilisch for these money. And believe me, their take, and take not little. And take not for brand, and for their cool characteristics. Not always external kind of is indicator of, the more, when speech goes about such tested firms, as Fox, Preston, Drennan, Middy.

And me absolutely would still where she made, more important, that from this broke a, i.e. the end result.

With spinningami from obdobi Loomis you a bit are trapped not there, more accurately contrary - there :tomato:

Modicum this and not quite demureness, but let a bit khvastanut. I not know such a human, have which spinningov this firms more, than in my collections. Gladly would got acquainted with mate on the diagnosis. Many model I mean in several copies that differ not only on design, if have in mind hardware, unfortunate metaphor used under assembling, distribution rings and kind of pens, but and on years issuing letterhead.

Feederal_74 wrote:

The with vershinkami to Shimano was and remains, their promised supply and other providers Shimano, but realistically this problem not decided to no one. I, too, been in contact with "Normark" - distributor Shimano in Ukraine, coherent answer about will done or not they not gave.

Here is this the bad news, so as I leader was coming to buy some of that several vershinok oz.

In advance am asking forgiveness, if I you, above stated, offended, I sought to maximally make amends for formulations.

P.S. Is identically was would organize seyshin, where has targeted for annihilation would many colleagues, and we all had would opportunity beta test models that we have in available, instead teoretizirovaniya on Forum.

Last edited by (Jan 8 2009 06:11:25)

volvo wrote:

tsimi with sticks, caa?ouny d??, aoa vigraniy EO on fderu 2006 ?ieo Veselovskim gorem (Frankvsk).

Ah, this not figure quality udilisch this firms

wrote:

What I mean? For example - search modicum one thing fidernoe place it from Fox, where katushkoderzhatel fully'll spin then on one another's feet reel 4,000 from Shimano. I thank dozen, the outcome - negative.

From available in available fidernykh udilisch + coil Shimano Super 4,000 GT RM spent experiment - 'll spin then whether fully katushkoderzhatel on one another's feet coils. Turkic forward, Id say - not whirligigs fully nowhere. Truth, until not know - laughing or cry - the coil still nor has never looked up from katushkoderzhatelya, katushkoderzhatel nor never not samorazvinchivalsya and camping on D.

With other hand, when katushkoderzhatel fully thickens on one another's feet reel - it as something safer on psyche becomes.

1. This coil:

http://s41.radikal.ru/i091/0901/8f/35ba252a415bt.jpg

2. This the coil on katushkoderzhatele FOX FX1:

http://s46.radikal.ru/i114/0901/10/e5a63c0c5af8t.jpg

3. This coil on katushkoderzhatele Shimano SMMFDR:

http://s44.radikal.ru/i105/0901/0b/a2a183cd9764t.jpg

4. This coil on katushkoderzhatele Cormoran Primos - here "zakrutka" the biggest:

http://s54.radikal.ru/i143/0901/93/d092cef542edt.jpg

Precisely this I and had in view, what showed on photo with FOX FX1, i.e. the distorted screws on katushkoderzhatele + is imperfect zakrutka, although I has tried with katushkoderzhatelyami here is such a-style:

http://content.foto.mail.ru/mail/sr841/46/i-157.jpg

Has tried perekosit nut on katushkoderzhatelya on Fox FX1 - nothing not . Revolves only on scroll vintoobraznym start with herself.

Can, misconception about perekose request from-for a bit unfortunate angle on photo with coil and several unconventional design katushkoderzhatelya:

http://s54.radikal.ru/i145/0901/7d/b54d9fc6b8b9t.jpg

http://s55.radikal.ru/i150/0901/f4/cddad082712dt.jpg

http://s41.radikal.ru/i093/0901/a0/23aee19ca8f2t.jpg

Dood wrote:

Perhaps, misconception about perekose request from-for a bit unfortunate angle on photo with coil and several unconventional design katushkoderzhatelya.

Very even can be, moreover - most likely.

wrote:

Next - in this world not so many remained things, where there is some pristine the polarity of the, with so vividly tag and virtually neosparivaemaya. Rings Fuji - this as times the case

Perhaps, years five ago so and was. If on place it teetered Hhardware from Fuji, means, it was from an luxury, and on that blanca, and on their workers characteristics. And now Hhardware from Fuji touted on even on frankly cheap rods up.

Let me give you in example one spinning (until not d to call producer and model, to not found nor for advertising, nor for counteradvertising), which in August-September cost 320-360 Grzywna (.

Roma Saprykin, recently has acquired place it from Maver for 400 dollars, judging by insistence - super. Place it not has fittings Fuji, and this regrettable fact ah raze not Prime Rome with from the acquisition of this kit. And was would on this goes Hhardware high-&, most just nor Roma, nor his previous instructor, not have become would happy thought this kit (all-??? three katushkoderzhatelya and a huge number of rings). I think, that neither who not will become debate with those, that the use of fittings from Fuji strongly will change the cost of products in greater side.

wrote:

If want, then we can to continue debate on this subject, but Id say immediately - I many years collect rings and data on him - weight, material insert (especially me interested in Vicker ' s Hardness ratings), material frame, reviews real users, tests, photo under a microscope.

Perhaps you are right, there is no sense continue to debate on the subject because, that I not collect rings, and data on him, and not will be able support conversation on topic: Weight, material insert, material frame, reviews real users, tests, photo under a microscope.

wrote:

[with his hand I can promise enough competent arguments and words, proven facts.

Ah, then and let us to speak facts. I, for example, believe problem with manufacturers with fittings not Fuji, flimsy. If would on your Antares from Shimano was would Hhardware not Fuji, and any other qualitative Hhardware, characteristics rods up from this worse would not have become.

wrote:

"Man set to determine properties rods up on potryakh - kettle." I not in is least not wanted to you wary of offending, moreover - I with him disagree in form, but essentially.

I well can allow, that rods up "Sportex" not the sub under our conditions, but from this they worse not have become, they simply other.

Perishing indeed need be "kettle" to under such a the elementary as, as "potryakh" not determine, that udilishche oaky about that and heaviest. M kiddin can be roll on down before, that any cheap "bit of glass" need to will testit on water, to determine its true the crux of the.

Not d boast of, but feeder in hands I took not yesterday, and fortunately was connected test a long udilisch, and their conclusions about "Sportex" I made on the basis his experience. Advise and you under opportunities to familiarize themselves take a closer with few commodities this companies.

Sorry, if was strident in their arguments.

Last edited by Feederal_74 (Jan 8 2009 19:10:35)

Feederal_74 wrote:

. All the more, when speech goes about such tested firms, as Fox, Preston, Drennan, Middy.

Fact. Know a kid fitting, have which four stick Fox, which under ten years - buy wants a whole the armada's still out people. But not sells!

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Cordage » Characteristics concrete models udilisch