All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.


You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Cordage » Characteristics concrete models udilisch


Characteristics concrete models udilisch

Posts 481 to 510 of 1000

481

Feederal_74 wrote:

Better not by writing, on customer Crystalis were established.

Not in protection customer, but many whether udilisch, on which not was reproaches on motley kind of forums?

0

482

Feederal_74 wrote:

Better not by writing, on customer Crystalis were established.

Times change :( Since new prices will have to abandon Shimano, Fox, Maver and even Trabucco :(

Can say personally for himself. Well, that managed in its time buy rods up Shimano and Maver, but here is on the next year me ah raze not indispensable without Extra Heavy fidera until 140-150 grams, and new prices make turn their attention quite on other rods up :(

So that particularly not VYDELYVAS imbabers itself seek out something from Mikado Ultraviolet, Balzer or Flagman :idea:

0

483

And how many now is worth Shimano Nexave until 100 grams? Interestingly I in tails we lose or not?

0

484

WILDHUNTER wrote:

A how many now is worth Shimano Nexave until 100 grams? Interestingly I in tails we lose or not?

In any case in tails we lose, so as Normark raised prices in two times on Shimano.

The only chance now buy Shimano on normal price, if from old supply something remained in no clothing left, and Music forgot or not diary recalculate price. But this rather from science fiction, than from real life :(

0

485

Boev wrote:

A that already somewhere passed championships Europe on fideru? Me seems, still there is no - feeder until not recognized as the official kind of fishing sport. Or I something missed? That for champion? Exile in studio.

Champion name is Michael Zammataro.

Now accurately not can say, yes and particularly this question not is. Can indeed club champion?

Here is site: http://www.zammataro.de/ There before was his profayl. But now not can find. It seems, they changed site, had sharpened more under advertising cooperation with Balzer.

0

486

volvo wrote:

Dont in protection customer, but many whether udilisch, on which not was reproaches on motley kind of forums?

Not heard nothing bad about Flagman GREEN LINE Feeder and about Flagman CORSAR Feeder.

About narekaniyakh on customer Crystalis I know not for various sites, and on concerning in Music "The Barracuda" owners this series of udilisch, with request order any from parts of tattered rods up.

Of course, are treated with such request and on udilischam other firms, but why something on customer Crystalis are treated much more often.

Last edited by Feederal_74 (Jan 30 2009 02:38:09)

0

487

I have there is customer Crystalis, test 50-120 grams, 3.9 Dam. Should tell, that very exasperated, perhaps, most interesting wand the entire line of. The easy, cool, rapid build (I I'll hold you in during), on money clearly cheaper, than can be, if it comes it cost UAH on 300 more expensive, I would not surprised :cool:

And here is customer Crystalis until 70 grams, 2.5--3.3 Dam not fountain, on my view, present imbalance.

The only disadvantage of believe the absence of marking on vershinkakh.

0

488

Was in representation Maver, ordered Powerlite Feeder Gecko. Promise through week.

On my question, why in the catalogue test is specified 70-140, as this system so and the second, Reactorlite Feeder Gecko me have shown a new catalogue. In this the catalogue (2009) test the same and maximal vershinka in 3 oz. Apparently I their took out :rolleyes: They under me call '' there '' and that the same question, on that was received the answer, that test fits fact, that on this test counts the form rods up :dontknow:

Here is still - this with whom our cooperate: http://www.maver.net/it/index.php

0

489

Boev wrote:

A that already somewhere passed championships Europe on fideru? Me seems, still there is no - feeder until not recognized as the official kind of fishing sport. Or I something missed? That for champion? Exile in studio.

There is no. This marketing move for advertising St and coils. But in Europe, too, there is fishing federation (to example, here is how many their in Holland authorities.) and many formed teams, in camping on CHAMPION And fidernykh, and they very often spend as domestic bachelor parties, it's (even between teams fishing stores) so and, for example Germans with Dutch rejections and camping on D. Here is Zamataro and his team vdznachilisya in some regime for competitions.

Last edited by volvo (Jan 31 2009 16:39:02)

0

490

MiKi wrote:

They under me call '' there '' and that the same question, on that was received the answer, that test fits fact, that on this test counts a form rods up.

I.e., pounder Powerlite Feeder Gecko can be bombarding weight until 140 grams inclusive? Something loosely is. Although, with other hand, what their responsibility?

0

491

VIVA wrote:

What there is, pounder Powerlite Feeder Gecko can be bombarding weight until 140 grams inclusive? Something loosely believe. Although, with other hand, what their responsibility?

Me, too, is loosely "danaytsam, gifts allows", so as in, too, time can be see here is this: http://www.mullarkeys.co.uk/reviews.php?id=5287

It turns out, under vershinku 3.5 oz test letterhead until 100 grams (very even it seems on truth, have my Fox FX1 under as letterhead 150 grams vershinka 5 oz).

0

492

Dood wrote:

turns, under vershinku 3.5 oz test letterhead until 100 grams (very even it seems on truth, have my Fox FX1 under as letterhead 150 grams vershinka 5 oz).

Ah here is and the third figure shows up during Vegas week :crazyfun:

But, if honestly, on senses here on potryakh, there 90 maximum. I.e. optimally harvest the feeding trough 40-50 grams + fodder. In general, Spring will show.

0

493

VIVA wrote:

What something loosely is

Me the most such doubts take :dontknow: Although the form-this one thing, and vershinka another, after all not all same rods up go with "full showerbooth vershinok." Yes that to speak, will come, consider, and until stuck himself in Maver write (can me our level :angry:), although on desire to buy this raze not relate (simply it's a shame yes) :shine:

0

494

Who that can say pro Picker Mikado T-Rex 3 Dam with test 10-60 - this the, that available on real moment (truth the price 420 UAH.

0

495

wrote:

Who that can say pro Picker Mikado T-Rex 3 Dam with test 10-60 - this the, that available on real moment (truth the price 420 Grzywna (.

I stuck:

Think, that 3 Dam for Mr. Picker here preferable to, than 2.7 Dam - will although would easier vyvazhivat lean salmon--from 1 kg.

Mikado with test 10-60, I.M.H.O.,, Mr. Picker should be not strongly rapid, better get back a little lapshevatyy, i.e. can be and not production from world brands (not net carbon fibre, and preferable to composite composition.

Summary: Grope-shake it himself, have decide to, too, himself - have or not have.

0

496

Dood wrote:

I dont, too, is loosely" danaytsam, gifts allows ", so as in, too, time can be see here is this: http://www.mullarkeys.co.uk/reviews.php?id=5287
It turns out, under vershinku 3.5 oz test letterhead until 100 grams (very even it seems on truth, have my Fox FX1 under as letterhead 150 grams vershinka 5 oz).

VIVA wrote:

What there is, pounder Powerlite Feeder Gecko can be bombarding weight until 140 grams inclusive? Something loosely is. Although, with other hand, what their responsibility?

Here is, received the answer from Maver:

At my question:

Hello!

Tell me please, does Powerlite Feeder Systems casting weight (70-140) is equal with Reactorlite Feeder Systems (70-140)? What kind of quiver tips come with Powerlite Feeder System?How many oz or gram (each of the quiver tips)?

Thank you.

Answer:

Hi.

Thank you for your query.

The Powerlite Feeder system does have equal casting weights to that of the Reactorlite Feeder System.

The Powerlite Feeder system is supplied with 6 tips, each with the following grades: 1/4oz, 1/2oz, 3/4oz, 1oz, 2oz and 3oz.

I hope this has answered your question.

Best regards.

Matt Hicks
Graphic Designer/Marketing

Maver (UK) Limited
Tel: 01527 406300
Fax: 01527 406333

Here is until the entire information for that will keep. I.e. test 70-140 grams. I truth wrote them that can be whether use done in 4-4.5 oz according to core coursework they fidera or not. If yes, i.e. whether they in available. D wait answer.

Last edited by MiKi (Feb 4 2009 17:39:44)

0

497

MiKi wrote:

Tell me please, does Powerlite Feeder Systems casting weight (70-140) is equal with Reactorlite Feeder Systems (70-140)? What kind of quiver tips come with Powerlite Feeder System? How many oz or gram (each of the quiver tips)?

PowerliteFeeder Systems - the reference http://www.mullarkeys.co.uk/reviews.php?id=5287

ReactorliteFeeder Systems - the reference http://www.mavermatch.co.uk/index.php?o … &id=41

Different system - so test :mybb:

Well is logical :surprise:

Last edited by Dood (Feb 4 2009 18:20:26)

0

498

MiKi wrote:

I truth wrote them that can be whether use done in 4-4.5 oz according to core coursework they fidera or not. If yes, i.e. whether they in available. D wait answer.

Quickly however received the answer:

Hi

We do not have any other quiver tips available for this rod, only the six that are supplied with it. There is a difference between the maximum casting weight of a rod and the test curve of a tip. You would be able to cast a loaded feeder weighing 140g with the heaviest quiver tip.

Best regards

Matt

Bring read more (not scold strongly), truth, the last proposal not very understandable.

Greetings

We not have no other vershinok in available for this fidera, only six, which be with him. There is distinction between the maximum weight throw fidera and testing curve needle to. You can hurl iaa?oaeaiiue until 140 grams feeder, with the most heavy-tipped done. With bests wishes.

0

499

Dood wrote:

The different system - so test.
Well is logical.

Yes, but I same wrote in himself office Maver UK, not in any intermediary firms (dealers) :dontknow:

0

500

MiKi wrote:

Yes, but I same wrote in himself office Maver UK, not in any intermediary firms (dealers).

Yes, the answer office need to recognize ascriptive.

There is still here is such a the reference, which defines all point over "i": http://www.mavermatch.co.uk/index.php?o … &id=50

Conclusion: The Internet - far not always reports nascence information, often they stack the, that --something and as --something. Only would sell. And there the grasses not grow.

0

501

MiKi wrote:

Yes, but I same wrote in himself office Maver UK, not in any intermediary firms (dealers).

And you then check a tick the other question: As they sheepishly difference in price? Why system, from which can be do immediately 2 rods up, on 100 ?cheaper system, which gives only one thing?

0

502

In general, Bohrmann put dry point.

Deal in is, that there is two notions test: Weight, which maximally comfortable experience hurl and weight which managerial the form.

So here is for this system, likely, weight with which comfortable experience work this 90 grams (3 oz), and the form managerial strain until 140 grams. Roughly so :dontknow:

+1

503

MiKi wrote:

Although the form - this one thing, and vershinka another.

MiKi wrote:

There are distinction between the maximum weight throw fidera and testing curve needle to. You can hurl iaa?oaeaiiue until 140 grams feeder, with the most heavy-tipped done.

Romeo wrote:

So here is for this system, likely, weight with which comfortable experience work this 90 grams (3 oz), and the form managerial strain until 140 grams. Roughly so.

Fully with you Roman agree :flag:

0

504

Despite in coming season start explore fidernuyu enleve. Was caring itself fidernoe place it Shimano BeastMaster 3.9 Dam until 110 grams. To fish despite on Severski Donce, fuck Kharkvska area, sometimes on stoyakakh.

Could you tell me, than this place it different from Shimano Speedmaster and be appropriate whether it for such conditions? Is worth whether at all overpay for Speedmaster.

0

505

wrote:

I'm going to head in coming season start explore fidernuyu catch. Was caring itself fidernoe place it Shimano BeastMaster 3.9 Dam until 110 grams. To fish despite on Severski Donce, fuck Kharkvska area, sometimes on stoyakakh.

For Siverskyi Donets River in independent area fidera with such characteristics well ?????. There river not such a broad and not such rapid for, as in Donetsk or Luhansk areas :cool:

0

506

Polaziv on once a forums, observed, that everywhere describe Shimano Speedmaster. How he different from Shimano BeastMaster and is worth whether overpay?

0

507

wrote:

Polaziv on once a forums, observed, that everywhere describe Shimano Speedmaster. How he different from Shimano BeastMaster and is worth whether overpay?

If finances allow Buy Shimano Speedmaster (from 2000 Grzywna (. Will spring) :flag:

On last a fishing trip Andrei catching on Kuplennyi recently Shimano Speedmaster 3.9 Dam until 110 grams. Feder as feeder. Is abandoning well, easy, how on level. I catching on feeder, which cheaper in 3 times. Throws on tighter distance, fish caught so much same. So that here all depends on, how you love aesthetics in it catching :dontknow:

0

508

And still me resent in politics Shimano fewer vershinok in goes. Once reached long ago was four done, then smoothly have gone on three, and in many series 2009 already will two :glasses:

Even before appreciation vershinku Shimano virtually it is unrealistic was get, and the cost of came to 200 Grzywna (. For magnet, so that many was easier buy place it from the other series of Shimano (more cheap) to get vershinku in mere 0.5-1.5 oz o.o.

For example, I have on place it Maver Thor Evolution Spigot 3.9 Dam until 120 grams four done in goes. And although place it is positioned producer for industrialized fishing on rivers, I quietly can them harvest under need in other conditions (quite recently someone from forums surprised, as I was able these pounder harvest with the feeding trough 25 grams, vershinka vzvodilas on cheers, and showered I on 50-60 meters).

0

509

Want add, that himself was to own rods up Shimano, but believe that there half of prices for name of :tomato:

0

510

And what place it such a plan would you?

0


You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Cordage » Characteristics concrete models udilisch