All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Cordage » Characteristics concrete models udilisch

Characteristics concrete models udilisch

Posts 661 to 690 of 1000

zora wrote:

. Written M / N.

Multi Heavy?

Feederal_74 wrote:

A why 3 Dam? Wasn - this object length pikernykh udilisch?

There is no of course. ????? their tastes. Me such a length well suits. If would found place it-2.7 Dam with such same characteristics, perhaps, took would. But not in short.

Feederal_74 wrote:

Dont need forget simple rule - than less length, those easier place it (naturally within one series of udilisch). For example, Trabucco Privilege Light Bomb 3 Dam easier, than Trabucco Privilege Light Bomb 2.5--3.3 Dam.

Cannot be to compare rods up different length. So accelerated examples udilisch the length, that mean in available. Naturally, that place it Byron Hotel-the 2.1 Dam, which you accelerated in example, has own weight less, than a similar in length of his 3 Dam. So repeat question - what pikernoe place it-2.7-3 Dam has weight a close to 120 utmost grain, :dontknow:

In its time peresherstil the entire the Internet in search of easy Mr. Picker here, and chose precisely the, that chose. Someone ask me for - for what need this sieve will save Picker? Personally I bought these his for competition, namely for speed industrialized fishing on short made it. With heavy pounder the dynamics industrialized fishing will on order below. And this may be decisive on for competitions.

zora wrote:

Priobrel feeder Pro Logic 3.9 Dam, on place it written M / N, I so understand (Medium / Heavy), and in goes done 4 oz, 5 oz, 6 oz. Respectively on vershinkam test more 150 grams.

I congratulate - cool place it. Once had desire to to purchase such same, but not took from-for big transportation length. Although wand super. Other closely, on the packaging slip should be is specified test - 110 grams. On how, which I saw, written was precisely so.

wrote:

Multi Heavy?

There is no this not suschestvennoy.

Boev wrote:

I congratulate - cool place it. Once had desire to to purchase such same, but not took from-for big transportation length. Although wand super. Other closely, on form should be is specified test - 110 grams. On how, which I saw, written was precisely so.

Nothing on form there is no - specifically looked. Yes this precisely the, which Oleg watched in Dnipropetrovsk on Chancellery. And all-???, what there is thought on core coursework they. I not think, that the British first Chinese Medium-Heavy place it such vershinkami (4 oz, 5oz, 6oz) not without reason. Sought information in Internet for this Sjusj?en nothing not found :dontknow:

Boev wrote:

I congratulate - cool place it. Once had desire to to purchase such same, but not took from-for big transportation length. Although wand super. Other closely, on the packaging slip should be is specified test - 110 grams. On how, which I saw, written was precisely so.

Oleg, this the place it, have which, as you wrote, 170 centimeters transportation length? And in a whole, what weight rods up? And can be whether accurately to know vigorous transportation length and price (if there is in available)?

Boev wrote:

Who something ask me for - for what need this sieve will save Picker? Personally I bought these his for competition, namely for speed industrialized fishing on short made it. With heavy pounder the dynamics industrialized fishing will on order below. And this may be decisive on for competitions.

In principle this not contradicts the, about than I higher wrote, about ratio musculaire to most part rods up.

VIVA wrote:

Oleg, this the place it, have which, as you wrote, 170 centimeters transportation length? And in a whole, what weight rods up? And can be whether accurately to know vigorous transportation length and price (if there is in available)?

Yes, this precisely the kind wand. Transportation the length of the 170 see Weight rods up not know - in the catalogue, too, not is specified, but on senses here - very derive. On price ask have Zora.

The price not is the dominant factor when choosing cordage, if you select "tackle under themselves", why on itself save (1600 UAH?

Podskajite, where can be order original done.

zora wrote:

The Cost not is the dominant factor when choosing tackle, if you select "tackle under themselves", why on itself save (1600 Grzywna (?

This in what city of?

And about "austerity - not austerity."

1. I here is not gather additionally in any way. You, that 1600 Grzywna (. - this costly, or not?

2. I think, that in current conditions economic situation in country, expedited a direct influence on economic situation in each family, all philosophical on me about financial opportunities - is unethical. And every decides for themselves himself, that for him and his family "save", and that - "not save."

3. The notion of "tackle under themselves" - perishing very expansive and the relative. Today - one "tackle under themselves." Tomorrow - another. Sorely tested on itself.

+2

Offer it comes / have Banax Mega Feeder MF1203H. Growth 360.

At all, these marking have different firms!% -) MF1203 H- Nthis OK Heavy, there is no? And test on vershinkakh's listed - 35 / 70 / 110.

Am asking Council. Who enjoyed, what reviews? Conditions - a hard-on, a weak Pitzi is in heat. Fish - carp-karpik 1-5-10 kg (1-often, 5-ostentatious-cheating bosses 10 if lucky, until not good :D).

What his the current, the real the price? Are asked 800 Grzywna (. - this about 4,000 Br Not visited Oxford Street whether? As Banax at all firm (himself not met)?

Is worth whether his borrow, if in a on a Robinson besides Feeder 3.6 60-90 grams? I at all something wanted to something higher growth (3.9-4.2) and "pokhevistee" until kit, but in current times need of the lack all, that poorly lies ;)

Pardon me, opisyalsya :nope:, Robinson besides Feeder 3.6 4090 grams. :yep:

Last edited by bond (Feb 28 2009 00:46:40)

bond wrote:

Should his borrow, if in available there is Robinson besides Feeder 3.6 60-90 grams? I at all something wanted to something higher growth (3.9-4.2) and "pokhevistee" until kit, but in current times need of the lack all, that poorly lies.

Viktor, for the boner - weak tide yours Robinson well ?????. Look, that wanted to and higher and "khevistee" - I.M.H.O.,, of course.

bond wrote:

offer it comes / have Banax Mega Feeder MF1203H. Growth 360.
At all, these marking have different firms! MF1203H - N this OK Heavy, there is no? And test on vershinkakh is specified - 35 / 70 / 110. Am asking Council. Who enjoyed, what reviews?

Such place it there is have Vitaliy (Feederals organs is 74) - he tell pollsters. Think better idea will, than Robinson besides, yes and... a lot bigger. Although rods up realistically different.

I has tried Banax Mega Feeder 3.6 Dam with test until 80 grams, ah well adequate Lake a twig.

Here is if it comes Banax released fidernoe place it akin on combination "the price-the quality of" with spinningovym pounder Banax Thunder here is this was would bomb! :idea: :cool:

VIVA wrote:

A about "austerity - not austerity."

C point 1, 2, 3 - agree 8-)

bond wrote:

offer it comes / have Banax Mega Feeder MF1203H. Growth 360.

bond wrote:

Please Council. Who enjoyed, what reviews?

Actively enjoyed thus the entire last year. In including on 4-'s iaeanoiuo for competitions and on Championship Ukraine 2008. Place it in primarily assess lovers "rapid" St (I, too, in their including). Me it are interested in those, that before him still not met such a "vicious" rods up. With the impression dubya quite not produces and naturally not heaviest, otherwise would I his itself not took would. For of blasting - SUPER! A form on devices up not oppression quite, for it, in general something, and bought these this stick.

On platnikakh Ideology fished little (possessing under through such a the river, as Dnepr river on platniki as something not pulling), but the entire past May I fucked 'em without problems Ideology an on Reed bed treatment system rivers Samara, i.e. in conditions the boner. Was another two serious "Platnika", with realistically large the carp and white-Amur Khabarovsk, where I knew, that she me not let. The first body of water - this statute in Propulsion Bilyayivka, Ukraine on Championship Ukraine 2008, the most Big Fish (film), taken then on this feeder - this white White Amur, weight without small 3 kg. And at the second a reservoir had to to visit under filming of one of programs Dnipropetrovsk TV programs "Oh a fishing trip seriously" - this statute is in farms Kamenka Dnipropetrovsk area and widely known professional karpyatnikam. Body of water known those, that on it repeatedly were held official and commercial contest, in including and international.

Real test much more declared. Maximum weight, with which accounted for to face this queen of - this increased 80 fringes grammovaya there's gravy Kostal (dozen 35 mm, length 60 mm). With large headings, not anxious (for this I have there is other, more designed to these goals, stick), but with weight 80 grams fished constantly, with throwing good "from souls" and was real feeling, that this stick managerial much more.

Aside from "heightened anger" have this stick there is still one plus - this increased the length of the vershinok, namely 65 see Such a length, is meant to compensate for incentive "anger" stick and boost sensitivity themselves vershinok.

I mean opportunity before, as take itself new place it, conduct "field" tests, and on backdrop of other St - this realistically was better. Otherwise I would its itself not took. In general, wand, without problems.

bond wrote:

What his the current, the real the price?

I its bought these, when the price was 680 Grzywna (. Now in "barrakude" she is worth 900-950 Grzywna (. Accurately not remember, but can get this straight.

bond wrote:

How Banax at all firm (himself not met)?

A major Korean company. Has its own plants on production sticks (in the last time and have mandated class) and coils, and some series of spinningov have become truly popular. In including and a series of Mega.

Fidernykh udilisch, unfortunately only two - this Banax Mega Feeder MF1203MH and Banax Mega Feeder MF1203H.

P.S. Want renew its cleanest udilisch, so if you interesting this stick, I its'll trade you everything on 20% below, than have proposed you. In general if got interested in, answer in appropriate topic or in lichke.

Last edited by Feederal_74 (Feb 28 2009 03:40:35)

Feederals organs is 74, Vitaly, thank you for very informative the answer! :flag:

Feederal_74 wrote:

I want renew its cleanest udilisch, so if you interesting this stick, I its'll trade you everything on 20% below, than have proposed you. In general if got interested in, answer in appropriate topic or in lichke.

In general something, she me are interested in only those, that already emerged effect "hot money" (from-for large fears inflation :tired:, money as would hands are burning, instinctively're trying from them eliminate, buy anything, worthwhile :dontknow:).

If there not be able to heal on the auctions, dam know :flag:

Feederal_74 wrote:

I its bought these, when the price was 680 Grzywna (. Now in "barrakude" she is worth 900-950 Grzywna (. Accurately not remember, but can clarify.

On todays day - absolute Grzywna (.

Dood

Read forum and saw, that you enjoyed fiderom Match Master Primos Heavy Feeder 3.60.

Bought itself, too, and now in would will be able whether I harvest them in stagnant water. Done tough and I not know, what of them, how many grams enduring the. Sought in Kyiv and not found such vershinok. On Bukhara prices space 90 Grzywna (. One. And perhaps whether use less tough done for this fidera. If it is not difficult write, what done best use (in hewed). He already 700 Grzywna (. Is worth. Or I bought bad feeder?

wrote:

Have you read the forum and saw, that you enjoyed fiderom Match Master Primos Heavy Feeder 3.60.

Bought itself, too, and now in would will be able whether I harvest them in stagnant water,. Done tough and I not know, what of them, how many grams enduring the. Sought in Kyiv and not found such vershinok. On Bukhara prices space 90 UAH. One. And perhaps whether use less tough done for this fidera. If it is not difficult write, what done best use (in hewed). He already 700 UAH. Is worth. Or I bought bad feeder?

You bought a remarkable feeder, but he - for tide of Dnepr and desna's, when not need an obscure impose - all-??? test until 150 grams. I them enleve at night in Kyiv on Dnieper River and on contingent-start and on devices up.

Given, that all three native done quite tough, added a two shell, softer done.

Isaev recently at night to capture these fiderom zander more 1 kg on sees.

And for present the boner - pond-Lake, need feeder with more mild marched, with less test - about 60-80 grams. I have there is and such forms, so I not has tried on present-start harvest on Match Master Primos Heavy Feeder 3.60.

Although can be and them adjust harvest, putting more soft vershinku, but likely "dubovost" fidera on-start will strongly toll. Perversion of, in one word.

Last edited by Dood (Mar 1 2009 22:48:13)

Will talk pay I, colleagues, moral hazard story (at least, for me) history.

Yesterday decided to demonstrate wife, what same easy I feeder bought. Brought together Preston, and accidentally drew attention on ring, Ukraine, near to katushkoderzhatelyu. Within rings proved some mound in the ground,. Had turned a-tool around in isn finger at on branching - feel, its rubbing on on Type. Went in Music Sportfishing. Showed. Said, that this mound in the ground, varnish and can be to lift solvent added (can - yes, and can, and there is no? I here is personally not very am confident, that there all so will simply). Changed place it without problems, still times showing its solidity in approach to client.

But the bottom line, that even rods up elite brands need inspect! And inspect closely. I wanted to ask Comrade not for fisherman bring me place it from of England. With horror thought, that here is such case, too, well could happen.

P.S. In Sportfishing said, that in April will saturated river types Preston Dutch Master. Interestingly, that for DUTCH MASTER 14 '2 "130g Feeder ROD already assigned a whole turn orders!

To the same, with relish learned, that can be also turn done. 16 ?- iaaa?aai. But, in way, say, from Shimano, modicum will opportunity replace vershinku in case need.

Incidentally so same faced with small influx on third the ring from coils, truth not in mid-, and side. Very hope, that pletenka not will to him touch.

Explanations such situation I found, at least, for themselves, producer China. Unfortunately, carryover production in Asia along with udeshevleniem products led to for a and reducing quality.

CODICE 159-95-390, LUNGHEZZA 3.90 MT, SEZIONI 3+4, ACTION HEAVY, PREZZO 82.00.

As otherwise can be understand, that I took this feeder for 450 Grzywna (. (30-35 the euro).

Zoom

wrote:

By the way so same faced with small influx on third the ring from coils, truth not in mid-, and side. Very hope, that pletenka not will to him touch.

Will, unfortunately! Not so under vyvazhivanii, as under raw and zabrose.

wrote:

How otherwise can be understand, that I took this feeder for 450 Grzywna (. (30-35 the euro).

Explanation very a simple - course have us became artificially higher almost in two times, and you bought on old price, here is and all explanation + of course how in China udeshevlyaet product, but not so, to it cost in two times less :idea:

wrote:

. I took this feeder for 450 UAH.

You was lucky - this accurately the old the price, yes still at a discount. I three years agofor 520 UAH.

wrote:

How otherwise can be understand, that I took this feeder for 450 Grzywna (. (30-35 the euro).

I congratulate! Many run the price. February 2007, bought these for 390 Grzywna (. Producer the same China, was bumper on komle, place it nor never not upset :cool:

Yesterday announced the only, that will imported at in March (except Flagman) - English Maver:

Black ICE COMPETITION 12ft Feeder ROD - 1 100 Grzywna (.
MAVER POWERLITE Feeder SYTEM - 1 950 Grzywna (.
Abyss MULTI tip 12ft - 580 Grzywna (.

http://www.valeroyalangling.co.uk/acata … _Rods.html

Ah, the first two not interesting since for I, and here is on ABYSS MULTI tip there is questions, 3.6 Dam, weight 216 grams, 3 done, until 85 grams, rings SIC, build rods up, and done not identifies a.

And that means Through Action? Could you tell me!

Am in able foreseeable to good rabies guy :mad: We borrow on Spring easy feeder, and loop alone Coalitions ready.

Doker wrote:

ABYSS MULTI tip 12ft - 580 Grzywna (.

Was connected hold in the hands of this place it - very derive, the easy, one senses of merit and the quality of. The first ring not very large size, and review not very far from katushkoderzhatelya (token). The price 540 Grzywna (.

Doker wrote:

build rods up, and done not identifies a.

Build on senses here and with words seller of parabolic, done not marked, but again same on senses here 1, 2, 3 ounces of. ???? 1 ounce, ah simply even in, recognized as horse manure hair. Class!

Took out I money from purse, and decided to do level tested quality,. Suddenly from third knee marks footnotes from rings. :canthearyou:

Caveat Be careful what you post!

wrote:

And that means Through Action? Podskajite!

Transferred as - sphere, area action.

Anyone can say about series of St Jaxon Crystalis. Offer in gift one on choice from Mr. Picker here until Heavy fidera. I alighted on pikere. The length of the - 2.7 Dam, test 5-25 grams, done - 2 fiberglass, 1 / 4 and 1 / 2 ounces of (as I estimated). But confounds test.

Under such a as perhaps whether the use of easy trough small volume of + prikormka?

In advance thank you.

Last edited by (Mar 3 2009 20:55:39)

Customer Crystalis 3.9 Dam with test 50-120 grams, this model the most balanced from just series of. For their money well adequate place it.

I think, that when choosing lung udilisch all-??? is worth slde on more expensive producers, but this personally my opinion, I not insist :)

Last edited by ZooM (Mar 3 2009 20:36:11)

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Cordage » Characteristics concrete models udilisch