All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Cordage » Characteristics concrete models udilisch

Characteristics concrete models udilisch

Posts 61 to 90 of 1000

Dood wrote:

. Spill several samples these firms for universal Ferris?

Information on Drennan http://www.tackleup.com/drennan_rods.htm
Information on Preston http://www.harrisonstackle.com/acatalog … on__3.html
Information on Hardy http://www.tackleup.com/hardy_rods.htm

Prices Drennan and Preston I still quietly endured his kangaroo and realistically wondered about purchase, but prices Hardy mein shock :O Although on photo in sight, that Hardy :cool:

Romeo wrote:

Oil on Drennan and Preston I still quietly endured his kangaroo and realistically wondered about purchase, but prices Hardy mein shock. Although on photo in sight, that Hardy :cool:

And here is and the interpreter - in including with English on Russian: http://world.altavista.com/

Here is now on Forum virtually all price and qualitative categories types / pikerov represented (wasn that except Chinese "something like this").

Ah if on best of the best led to, then note on Normark.

Not know, but a guarantee an absolute regularity on 25 years give and rings normal place, unlike Shimano, Drennan, Preston, Fox and them similar :idea:

wrote:

. Note on Normark.

Normark Crusader Fast Feeder 11 / 13 ft Rod.

The price ~ 1750 UAH. 2, 3 and 4 oz - d?? feeder, rings Fuji SIC, 10 years guarantees :cool:

http://i027.radikal.ru/0804/5c/35351f1d8a71.jpg

Impressive. An anagram :crazyfun: :whistle:

wrote:

A where you found in Ukraine, can be buy?

This not in Ukraine :( Price I broke little new ground from ?. Such place it, think, can be only through Internet - Music order :idea:

Shanovni, and that you can tell on such a devaysu: Shimano Alivio BX Feeder?

Here is that write from producer:

initial level of Alivio feeder - many run combination of quality from Shimano and not really high prices. That same such initial level of Shimano ? This the form from original this temperature delta XT30. This. The shield from Portugal congestion in combination with inserts from EVA.

The price I so understood in district 100 $

wrote:

What same such initial level of Shimano ?

As on me the initial level of from Shimano - a series of Catana, higher goes, if am not mistaken, a series of Speedmaster.

wrote:

How on me the initial level of from Shimano - a series of Catana, higher goes, if am not mistaken, a series of Speedmaster.

Hmm, I all, of course, understand, but I he cited the, that wrote producer. ???? rods up this series of, in the catalogue are in section cyprinids kept udilisch.

My friends someone recommended such, I pro such himself not heard, information is taken from Internet - the catalogue, but naturally better information, than reviews people ever hold in the hands of such rods up, no! Because and his on - can who that knows!

wrote:

. But naturally better information, than reviews people ever hold in the hands of such rods up, no.

Have pilot such a Shimano, how I know, reproaches there is no.

Romeo wrote:

Wu pilot such a Shimano, how I know, reproaches there is no.

Here is! This already warmer! :) Now remains only hear from owner this caused to, more detailed characteristics and recommendations on application of from the experience on this udilischu! ;)

Cheaply, but meaner :D To starters ?????. Thank you children from "the Pacific Omuta, Japan." Flagman contemporary Winclepiker 2.40 Dam until 40 grams (graphite). In the hands of pleased lies, easy and soft:

Last edited by (Apr 25 2008 15:59:46)

Artem you first on him polovi. :) I you dam Shimano hold. I spoke you be patient and you got into trouble for :), ah the okay himself such was :)

Romeo wrote:

Artem you first on him polovi. I you dam Shimano hold. I spoke you be patient and you got into trouble for, ah the okay himself such was.

Yes there is no - took temporarily, so as with these holidays money not have enough regions for you, and contest not fast approaching, after holidays'll order necessarily a good stick on catalogue, likely from Shimano.

Last edited by (Apr 25 2008 16:18:21)

Romeogive me some pointers please in than can arise the problem under using inexpensive rods up, ah except of a breakdown of course? :dontknow:

wrote:

That! This already warmer! Now remains only hear from owner this caused to.

TIMOKhA launching boldly! Works perfectly, the second year I'm rocking, robust and under this the easy. Works well under the cow sheds 25 - 60 grams, but on Donce, fuck threw and 100 grams, only meters on 30 and seamless impose (but this affected case) can say only one thing - ME LIKE.

wrote:

Romeogive me some pointers please in than can arise the problem under using inexpensive rods up, ah except of a breakdown of course?

I not Roma, but the me so cheap option usually's heavy in hand, tight and the walls letterhead subtle, especially in places interface its knees (and there the biggest burden).

What you want Picker Id say, that he is worth those money, but he has weak place, namely seams first and second knee. Typos, by his give it a gentle them pokolykhay, and in this place often he knocking, if think not will, means fortunate.

And at all stick must in primarily you like.

+1

wrote:

check out, by his give it a gentle them pokolykhay, and in this place often he knocking, if think not will, means fortunate.

:flag: Pokolykhal still in no clothing left, and then and homes, think (until) not been :flag:

Tonight's the best climb on "Bukhara" in Kyiv and found Shimano Antares ANTAXSMLM, with seller even not knew, that he he has, well was is a master, which organism... his in the den as we speak. Here is and think - 've been tricked me or not, and if and've been tricked, how?

This place it 2.7 - 2.5--3.3 meters (there is footnotes) with test 10 - 65 grams. That me embarrassed the? Most importantly, that alongside glass vershinkami 3 / 4 and 1 oz, in kit was part carboxylic vershinka 3 oz. Here is I and think - case so or not? Can, who knows?

The second - as something not so was established panoply film. Hold not was able, so as very like me a brief place it, with soft vershinkoy - ah purely Picker, I.M.H.O.,.

Last edited by (Apr 28 2008 18:32:17)

wrote:

That and think - 've been tricked me or not, and if and've been tricked, how?

Yin. Think that've been tricked :( Wu such a rods up in goes go done 0.75, 1 and 2 oz. I have a similar place it, only series of Catana. Likely someone very need a was vershinka in 2 oz, here is and have replaced under rally :( Wu Shimano now go universal done and likely such precedents will be even not times occur :(

Me seems all ??? have replaced vershinku :(

I a bit Shiller wrong in authored, on fact - ANTAXSMLM, where Since - this Carp. I sent the official request in Headquarters apartment Shimano. To receive an answer. If've been tricked - 'm gonna tear, as Bobick a rag, the more I their warned of this.

Not got shafted :cool:

ANTARES AX CARP FEEDER MULTI LIGHT MEDIUM
A feeder rod system that provides all the versatility required to tackle carp in the UK. This multi-length design can be fi shed at 9 and 11 lengths so you know youll have the perfect rod to cope with whatever swim youre likely to encounter on any commercial fishery. At 9 its ideal for tight or narrow swims where short casts are required but add the extension and youve got a supreme tool to use in pegs where longer chucks are required.

Tips Supplied: 3 push-in tips (¾, 1&#189 ;o z and 3oz)
Recommended main lines: 3lb to 6lb (1.3kg to 2.7kg)
Recommended hook lengths: 2lb to 4lb (0.9kg to 1.8kg)
Maximum casting weight: 70g

wrote:

Since - this Carp

As the strange :dontknow: Test until 70 grams, and vershinka in 3 oz. Likely simply this vershinka for "Metoda" :idea:, and there who knows :dontknow:

I himself, if honestly, not in dogone, if so can be speak. She I have on Heavy will spare. In a whole, especially in length of his, 2.7 Dam and with vershinkoy 3 / 4 me liked - d harvest on it karasika and karpika, on "svinarnikakh."

So request, that I have until gap with Medium necessary forms - there is Light, Heavy, Extra Heavy - and here is Medium there is no.

Was caring itself wand 3.6 Dam, 75 grams, vysokomodulnyy carbon fibre, build - Medium Fast, 3 done mere 0.5, 0.75 and 1 oz (all such as carboxylic, different length, and top vershinok very subtler - as mouse tail), the coil is solidly by navinchivaniya the upper parts of katushkoderzhatelya.

Visual of andform in no clothing left only reinforced my faith in progress science and technology in fishing it catching.

Name of his - TRABUCCO SYGNUM MEDIUM FAST.

The only, that embarrasses - area use of. Seller say the, but aggressively recommends a hard-on, and only in exceptional cases - barely marked for where any in bays rivers or flow-reservoirs.

However me very would like to apply such the form on, although would on moderate.
Or such plans only for the boner, and for tide need to seek the form with vershinkami from 1 until 3 oz, i.e. - Heavy?

If watch a bit higher, then I has acquired similar (until 70 grams) place it, with vershinkoy 3 oz. So why would and there is no?

Judging by from planned participation in festival on Donce, fuck his on Mikado T-Lehi until 120 grams according to luganchan even better than Alivio who that will tell - your opinion?

Together money will remain on normal coil (and on trip separately not will need to collect :crazyfun:).

wrote:

Judging from planned participation in festival on Donce, fuck his on Mikado T-Lehi until 120 grams - according to luganchan even better than Alivio who that will tell - your opinion?

Roma T-Lehi relatively good place it, but Maver will better idea precisely for tide but if all unless in budget launching T-Lehi and will all :cool:

Romeo wrote:

But if all unless in budget launching T-Lehi and will all :cool:

Budget great thing - holds a disease :blush:, and what better until 120 or all ??? Heavy until 150 grams :writing:

Last edited by (May 12 2008 16:45:06)

wrote:

. And what better until 120 or all ??? Heavy until 150 grams.

Until 120 grams more universal and you he use to anyone for industrialized fishing on 2008 for-zabrosa, but precisely for Siverskyi Donets River until 150 grams an ideal stick with a good endowments of :cool:

Think, think himself that buy on prospect :flag: I himself exclusively for Siverskyi Donets River already know. I'm looking to Maver until 150 grams.

On first stage I eiaee on Maver until 120 grams and me clearly lacked :( It very a strong for. But housing office says, that summer for not such a strong and ????? fidera until 120 grams.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Cordage » Characteristics concrete models udilisch