All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Cordage » Characteristics concrete models udilisch

Characteristics concrete models udilisch

Posts 91 to 120 of 1000

Romeo wrote:

Siverskyi Donets River until 150 grams an ideal stick with a good endowments of.

Under such a stick (until 150 grams) desirable have coil not less 4,000 size on Shimano, with the transmission number about 5 :1 (muscular)! :crazy:

Compared even with 3,000 size of, 4,000 coil be governed with dire kormushkami (from 80 grams and higher, until 125 grams) significantly komfortnshim!% -)

wrote:

Mikado T-Lehi until 120 grams.

friend feeder. From available in available, stalled on T-Rex and Silver Eagle (slightly more expensive) both until 120 grams. Many read good input about T-Rex, but took Silver Eagle exclusively from-for quality carry. Ah,, be careful now and dobrotney he us appeared. Experienced already and on Severski Donce, fuck and on rates. All right on, comrade but, likes.

Romeo wrote:

At first stage I eiaee on Maver until 120 grams and me clearly lacked. Was very a strong for. But housing office says, that summer for not such a strong and ????? fidera until 120 grams.

, too, such used on Donce, fuck, me well facilitated, yes and on created themselves honoured showed, but on rate quite not very impressed, this is tough as the me I.M.H.O.,.

wrote:

Also such used on Donce, fuck, me well facilitated, yes and on created themselves honoured showed, but on rate quite not very impressed, this is tough as on me I.M.H.O.,.

For rate he of course tight, but again same what fish harvest. He Perhaps for karpovoe gonna fly. Ah, very a powerful appeared. And's heavy in hand, a disease.

Romeo wrote:

But housing office says, that summer for not such a strong and ????? fidera until 120 grams.

With such saturated, figs dozhdeshsya reducing water.

wrote:

Since such saturated, figs dozhdeshsya reducing water.

Here is so and say, that until 120 grams feeder works in such conditions on strained. Another matter, if harvest several times in year on Severski Donce, fuck, then buy place it under this the river until 150 grams not wise :idea:

+2

wrote:

TIMOKhA launching boldly! Works perfectly, the second year I'm rocking, robust and under this the easy.

Thank you for the answer! :) 1425 was one thing place it, but his already [, waiting for the next!

Romeo wrote:

That so and say, that until 120 grams feeder works in such conditions on strained. Another matter, if harvest several times in year on Severski Donce, fuck, then buy place it under this the river until 150 grams not wise.

Judging by around the, for closer to the summer of will weaker, think Heavy until 120 grams and trough in 60 - 80 grams with zatsepami in the form of semicircle will on Severski Donce, fuck of the lack. In my opinion.

Last edited by (May 14 2008 13:09:05)

Here is, as the saying goes, licked imperceptibly to choice second fidernogo rods up. For, my Maver strong on during and distant made it, but on stoyachke and in to roam too rough around the edges, want something finesse the situation.

On 4 stage the Axe gave me to leave Shimano, me availability of. So here is, alighted on firm Shimano, singled model:

1. Catana CATAXCMLMFDR 2.75 / 3.36 until 65 grams.
2. Catana Multi Light 2.74 / 3.35 until 70 grams.
3. Nexave NEXAXMLMFDR 3.35 until 70 grams.
4. BeastMaster BMAX911MLFDR 2.74 / 3.35 XT60 Biofibre until 70 grams.

Am asking voice their opinion and give advice. Budget 1,000 UAH. But can raise.

P.S. Who knows price framework series of BeastMaster and Speedmaster.

Last edited by (May 26 2008 16:47:35)

Not Podskajite - that such fidery Balzer series of Diablo III IM-6. Test an interesting 10 - 165 grams. Budget simply not big :tomato:

Last edited by (May 26 2008 17:39:26)

wrote:

Dont Podskajite - that such fidery Balzer series of Diablo III IM-6. Test an interesting 10 - 165 grams.

Not know, I have Picker Diablo III, but test not Iranian. But on rigidity flaying, very tough, under the river pixels. Only himself not gather additionally in any way as them enjoy, when on pikere (the very concept of Mr. Picker here, implies test until 50 grams).

Me seems his thus weight even not cocked :) so was taken an additional very soft the whip.

So see himself, all can be tailored to ensured body of water. And so by the quality of s'aII right (the price the quality of).

Last edited by Burik (May 26 2008 19:17:50)

Clear. D wait input Roma's phrases and Andrei. On how many remember have them in arsenal Shimano.

wrote:

That, as the saying goes, licked imperceptibly to choice second fidernogo rods up. For, my Maver strong on during and distant made it, but on stoyachke and in to roam too rough around the edges, want something finesse the situation.

On 4 stage the Axe gave me to leave Shimano, me availability of. So here is, alighted on firm Shimano, singled model:

1. Catana CATAXCMLMFDR 2.75 / 3.36 until 65 grams.
3. Nexave NEXAXMLMFDR 3.35 until 70 grams.

Am asking voice their opinion and give advice. Budget 1,000 UAH. But can raise.

P.S. Who knows price framework series of BeastMaster and Speedmaster.

I more inclination is to this over another: Place it fidernoe Shimano Speedmaster Feeder MULTI LIGHT MEDIUM 9 '0 "- It's eleven' 0" ST:
http://www.fishingvip.ru/catalog/index. … NT_ID=9882

In this the catalogue given prices in rubles on the main Feders from Shimano, can be figure out with ratio price:

http://www.fishingvip.ru/catalog/index. … HOWALL_1=1

Advice one - until not come shake personally 3 - 4 option, money not spit it out :glasses: If will you take feeder without comparisons options in nature .lyublyu, then then can happen, that regulation themselves self-righteous with: "Ah, why I not shaken such a - the palovku, after all can be same was ask the price and to it!"% -)

wrote:

This very are decent rods up, but if budget 1,000 UAH. With start can be of different point and on Speedmaster :cool: One the problem :( Find these rods up will problematic, likely only under Made to Order.

wrote:

Dont Podskajite - that such fidery Balzer series of Diablo III IM-6. Test an interesting 10 - 165 grams. Budget simply not big.

Very bad place it :( Wu me Balzer Diablo Picker. More never nothing from Balzer not buy :( Pretty bad many I expended effort to he began harvest fish normally :O

Dood wrote:

the Security one - until not come shake personally 3 - 4 option, money not spit it out.

The problem is, that have us in area this luxury shock 3 - 4 fidera Shimano :( No nothing in stores :mad: So that this is not Kyiv and advice will not work :dontknow:

Until I shaken its feeder Shimano (note only one of moreover list of), I in for two months did regular bypassing roughly 10 stores of our cities :(

Romeo wrote:

One the problem. Find these rods up will problematic, likely only under Made to Order.

I so understood on organisers prepared an entertaining programme their accurately not find: '(Then let us by Autolux through Kyiv :idea:

wrote:

Dont Podskajite - that such fidery Balzer series of Diablo III IM-6. Test an interesting 10 - 165 grams. Budget simply not big.

Unfortunately, on Forum The Fishermen Community ie http://www.ribaki.org.ua/forum/showthre … amp;page=2 recently was discussed the quality of products from Balzer - reviews a disappointing - increased number of marriage, and sellers make replacement udilisch with first same treatment :tired:

wrote:

I so understood on organisers prepared an entertaining programme their accurately not find. Then let us by Autolux through Kyiv.

Artem ah how many times to speak :) Magazin "Ribolovniy Paradise" on hotel's indoor market :cool:

As Shimano in any case cheaper, than from of Kyiv. Simply go and ask, for how many you as specific model :cool:

Roma, not gonna believe this, as times wanted to ask have you name retailer, in which can be order, so as deleted their BOS. In general thank you for a reminder and advice. Here is still wondered about such a, what firm can compete with Shimano in this range price + the quality of?

wrote:

That still wondered about such a, what firm can compete with Shimano in this range price + the quality of?

Fidery browning can boldly compete with Shimano, but with changeable vershinkami on browning problems even more :( And browning as and Maver makes more tough rods up.

wrote:

Dont could you tell me - that such fidery Balzer series of Diablo III IM-6. Test an interesting 10 - 165 grams. Budget simply not big.

I have lies in the chamber Balzer magna Special Heavy Feeder with opposite the third knee (under than know another two such same with accurately such same loss as a break). So that not worth borrow their fidery.

Romeo wrote:

fidery browning can boldly compete with Shimano, but with changeable vershinkami on browning problems even more. And browning as and Maver makes more tough rods up.

Roma! Browning fidery not all tough. Have them as times purely the English concept. As those same Fox. Marched these rods up closer to parabolikam, so not ulyublenimi for most fishermen. Truth, under your conditions. With a strong the passage. I even not know, that can be and call from browning.

Somewhere in, Donetsk are gone past two Mr. Picker here. (Their and in the catalogue already there is no). I regret, that itself not took away one thing of them.

And compete rods up can hardly at all. And here whom that likes. I here is, to example "figured out, all right" for themselves a British concept of. To most same give "throwing drone strikes" some symbiosis syurfovo - somovo - fidernogo rods up. So that whom that and for any conditions.

wrote:

browning fidery not all tough. Have them as times purely the English concept. As those same Fox.

You Shimano types many in the hands of held? Such paraboliki, that browning even near not was sprawled out :) What something you clearly on advertising the tracks pulling :(

I have Shimano Catana so it bends in ancient, that on carpe under kilos a corner bending forms circle :) No one Syntec not gives such a any by building.

wrote:

Truth, under your conditions. With a strong the passage. I even not know, that can be and call from browning.

Browning Syntec II until 110 grams clearly expressed tight build (personally saw in work and kept in the hands of) :flag:

P.S. BADARDINOV more equity here not Music and you here not seller. :mad: And if you pursue your business browning, Rossi: Care to sate market changeable vershinkami, and the predlagate their only wholesale, and no one from stores their not buys, and people, bought to these fidera guy was playing 10 that after a breakdown modicum throw away place it.

On expense advertising. I, on-my, simply spoken about my own rods browning not in the context advertising. I himself enleve on two Syntec, one 3 Dam, the other 3.6 Dam. But not d to speak about them, to not considered that as advertising. Third place it browning Agressor (the personal a series of Bob Nadda). Fourth Balzer Edition Ultra Heavy. And Maver Thor until 100 grams. Have known saw and kept in the hands of Fox, Korum, the same Drennan.

Above than give exile on feed browning I asked resolution moderator. So in what advertising me to blame. Guys, if you not interestingly my opinion. Somehow would it was not, I can not to emerge you have on site.

About English concept of. The even on example these udilisch, can be lay down their views about how, rods up no by building prefer British, fly fishermen and fly fishermen continental Europe.

Yes I serve in no clothing left, but here I came as man with its opinion, and their grasp fidera. And the as "potrusiv" in the hands of browning people portraying the on personified by puzzling say: "This not place it, them not going to leave crime as", as you realize, know not corporation as a. And here same such buyer Takes Bratfishing and in sight as face his in smile's blurry, and hands with over for purse would.

About vershinok. To different udilischam browning, need different done. To changing personally not to blame in not saturation market (I simple seller). Can deport in, Donetsk on whose something name of necessary number of vershinok. Truth all they until 2oz. My mail have moderator. Will the need for, I can find the money time, carriers or with order for, Donetsk, or category: Makiivka deport done. Purely from themselves, not in pursuit no commercial goals. Only not say then, that I flogging bric through staff.

On this all. Site you have a good. A useful for people. Go d. Truth, simply revere. All pleasant communication.

wrote:

At this all. Site you have a good. A useful for people. Go d. Truth, simply revere. All pleasant communication.

Novel!

Not launching to heart some remarks - this democracy, and every is free mouth its view.% -)

Yes, in you there is something from browning, so same, as in Romeo - from FishDream - but from this communication with you on this site not becomes less interesting and possible :cool:

So that not only pochityvay, but and illuminate me their considerations on this Forum, I.M.H.O., :flag:

wrote:

At this all. Site you have a good. A useful for people. Go d. Truth, simply revere. All pleasant communication.

To gateway easier. Posts your not always are right, but very interesting, i.e. not worth be compartmentalised as experts on household.

About udilisch, then preference acknowledge browning and to the next sale despite to purchase precisely their, and about pikerov, then better Shimano until not know.

Difference between Speedmaster and BeastMaster not observed, on price politics in Luhansk the first 1,000 - ?1,100 UAH., second 800 UAH., but all under Made to Order, but that the first, that the second a series of impressive.

BeastMaster BMAX911MLFDR 2.74 / 3.35 XT60 Biofibre until 70 grams. Artem, this machine is worth his, such want, too, buy of Maxime.

All deal in is, that many principles concept build, not quite understanding his significance, I.M.H.O.,.

+1

There is no, notll share, so as not has acquired. Fix me ZOTAC on English price?

wrote:

I want take second, but in newspaper investigations.

But as with the first the situation (I about Preston)?% -) In sense the impression about form in comparison with other brands (advantages and shortcomings) :suspicious:

A similar, however, this not important, perhaps.

I himself not can, here is and buying Antares, so as harvest khoTsa.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Cordage » Characteristics concrete models udilisch