All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Snap, Precious and accessories » Raskosami, cord. Who than but? 4

Raskosami, cord. Who than but? 4

Posts 301 to 330 of 919

Sergey_28 wrote:

Spied the cord IP at very good price, thing - dull repetitive doubt real whether.

The most often poddelyvaemyy cord :flag:

Romeo wrote:

The most often poddelyvaemyy cord

This yes, so and decided to ask. Wanted to for shock itself take. Now having a look at down IP kuplenogo in one a famous and well-respected no clothing left, like would such a same.

http://normark.com.ua/news/65922/

Last edited by Sergey_28 (Jan 18 2015 21:59:37)

Men, and how much is in epicenter he presented?

Yrik wrote:

unfond of men, and how much is in epicenter he presented?

If am not mistaken, 0.15 was on 175 Grzywna (.

'oc, thank you!
'll come pick it up'll take a look in Epicenter in Dnieper River.

And have us in epicenter like there such a Office.

Sergey_28 wrote:

This is yes, so and decided to ask. Wanted to for shock itself take. Now having a look at down IP kuplenogo in one a famous and well-respected no clothing left, like would such a same.

For these goals look the most cheap, in razmotke 50m and on labels said they did hew everywhere rearranged (there is and 135m). I.e. cord "a la IP." For these pittance well for decent shock will. Me sellers talked, that than forgery more resembles on the original of the, the worse the quality of. Himself cheap'm using two years, for recording and and tug ropes, flight a normal.

Sergey_28 wrote:

If am not mistaken, 0.15 was on 175 Grzywna (.

And in stores "three quid" saw on price 75 UAH. In my this the same the cord (forgery). Why pay more? :D

Oleg_GOR wrote:

To these goals look the most cheap, in razmotke 50m and on labels said they did hew everywhere rearranged (there is and 135m). I.e. the cord "a la IP." For these pittance well for decent shock will. Me sellers talked, that than forgery more resembles on the original of the, the worse the quality of. Himself cheap'm using two years, for recording and and tug ropes, flight a normal.

Oleg, thank you, for advice! Question a bit the other was.

Garyk wrote:

A in stores "three quid" saw on price 75 UAH. In my this the same the cord (forgery). Why pay more?

In such packaging?

http://sf.uploads.ru/t/GwKSL.jpg

Last edited by Sergey_28 (Jan 19 2015 13:19:26)

Sergey_28 wrote:

In such packaging?

Edited SORTIEs organs is 28 (Today 12 :19: 26)

In such packaging have us in Ashane (ocean Plaza Hotel) the cord 3000.00 pp saw on 117 UAH. 3 month there has been lying, until under me the guy on! Dog leashes but also!! Not bought. Argued that this the original of the, premier he year ago for this same price here in such same packagingand all exasperated. I with him debate not became, time and nerves more expensive)

1ndig0 wrote:

in such packaging have us in Ashane (ocean Plaza Hotel) the cord 3000.00 pp saw on 117 Grzywna (. 3 month there has been lying, until under me the guy on! Dog leashes but also!! Not bought. Argued that this the original of the, premier he year ago for this same price here in such same packagingand all exasperated. I with him debate not became, time and nerves more expensive)

This the cordin no clothing left which sells original IP :flag:

On site Normark accurately such a same packaging http://normark.com.ua/news/65922/

And in epicenter Building tools in such same package sizes, the price compared with coastline shops below.

Last edited by Sergey_28 (Jan 19 2015 14:27:06)

Sergey_28 wrote:

Oleg, thank you, for advice! Question a bit the other was.

Yes not for that. On the second parts of issue, I can discern the next. Before catching only on IP.in one and same place. But sellers, often not counseled buy have them Building tools from certain parties. Although supplier have them one and the same (authoritative, distributor IP). Why was different the quality of KhZ. They not knew, and I those more. Packaging understandably was similar, and here is content. And like and not gonna be super awkward. :dontknow:

As now the case, not know. Long IP not I take, 'cept purely the Chinese.

+1

In epicenter enter the really counterfeit (involves forging) IP - not realistically.

In epitsentrakh like as sections ibisovskie have us.

Malyshh wrote:

Ibis and Normark.

Malyshh wrote:

wrote:

-house and Normark.

Scattered my doubts, thank you!

Bountiful time days respected forumchane.
Suited term to change my the main the cord on three fiderakh. Having looked price on cords, I began already to think pro as such, - a good as such, in return by a newly. Because, as sweep on cord from 1,500 Grzywna (. Quite there is no desires, better think over good, better as fishing line. Alighted on dura-Ace Tekhnium. Who now but on it? As she for fidera, - the fishing line is is positioned, as karpovaya, not fidernaya, hence and question. Conditions the projected me use, - long drives zabrosy (from 50m) on downturns (from 100gr. Until 150 gr) trough. Place the projected use, - Dnepr river and Desna river. Request to answer practitioners, not theorists. Theory I already simply obchitalsya! :)
There is opinion, that in sale, this the fishing line is is original only the kind, that in large razmotkakh, - from 800 meters (shpulya in around bank account). Very many people write, that in small razmotkakh, almost the entire, - very the sad forgery. Even read, that she very exacting to hosts, - again question, - who somehow, she knits?
Want buy a good to let the line out, not simply sweep money. Thank you for answers! All successes and good sentiments!

wrote:

outskirts time days respected forumchane.
Suited term to change my the main the cord on three fiderakh. Having looked price on cords, I began already to think pro to let the line out, - a good to let the line out, in return by a newly. Because, as sweep on the cord from 1,500 UAH. Quite there is no desires, better think over good, better as fishing line. Alighted on dura-Ace Tekhnium. Who now but on it? As she for fidera, - the fishing line is is positioned, as karpovaya, not fidernaya, hence and question. Conditions the projected me use, - long drives zabrosy (from 50m) on downturns (from 100gr. Until 150 gr) trough. Place the projected use, - Dnepr river and Desna river. Request to answer practitioners, not theorists. Theory I already simply obchitalsya!
There is opinion, that in sale, this the fishing line is is original only the kind, that in large razmotkakh, - from 800 meters (shpulya in around bank account). Very many people write, that in small razmotkakh, almost the entire, - very the sad forgery. Even read, that she very exacting to hosts, - again question, - who somehow, she knits?
Want buy a good to let the line out, not simply sweep money. Thank you for answers! All successes and good sentiments!

I in this season actively'm using to let the line out Maver Dual Band. From lights until ekstrakhevi. Can say that was pleased amused quality this fishing line of yours. On price she is obtained cheap than Tekhnium, truth is worth say that razmotka 150m. In diameter 0,28 on the cow sheds 120gr + korm- nor one cliff. Poklevku is handing is famously. , too, wondered use its and summer. The fishing line is very has pleased.
Still correct-bought these Maver Red Soft Devil Stadium in diameter 0.25-quite not the. Roared on the cow sheds any seafood brunch. In short not liked.
Here is here Dumchevcan be watch that Dumchev pro Tekhnium writes. He only on it and but.

Last edited by bormanb (Jan 26 2015 11:55:14)

Lilian wrote:

Pro inlayn forgot write. Cord give in two, i.e. the entire knot'm knitting from double cord nanofila. If for vertlyug the can be and double Palomar as on the picture. However I spend the double the cord through ears, forth 6 gather steam; around the main, again in loop and in again disposition. Slyunyavyu, hand J'adoube and putting any goddamned pressure.
Forgot as is called this knot. Drie Stoepen update my, but this very popular knot. It is important to nanofil doubled questioning.

Edited John the Revelator / Lilian (2014-11-18 15 :29: 51)

Double in Package Includes fasteners :)

bormanb wrote:

I in this season actively'm using to let the line out Maver Dual Band. From lights until ekstrakhevi. Can say that was pleased amused quality this fishing line of yours. On price she is obtained cheap than Tekhnium, truth is worth say that razmotka 150m. In diameter 0,28 on the cow sheds 120gr + korm- nor one cliff. Poklevku is handing is famously. , too, wondered use its and summer. The fishing line is very has pleased.
Still correct-bought these Maver Red Soft Devil Stadium in diameter 0.25-quite not the. Roared on the cow sheds any seafood brunch. In short not liked.
Here is here Dumchevmozhno watch that Dumchev pro Tekhnium writes. He only on it and but.

Edited bormanb (Today 10 :55: 14)

PCA, have read Dumcheva. Will take whatever steps are to heart his view, but there is desire to even someone revere before, as figure out. Pro Maver, I, too, read already havent update something, - year and a half-two ago, like reviews were lots, moreover, that wrote, that she on junctions not is reliable. Accurately not remember, that read pro Maver before, because as theme fishing line of yours me then not was interested in. Ah, and 150m. Razmotka, me fully test.
Your information will be very useful and pressing. Thank you!

wrote:

Dual in Package Includes fasteners

Not fact.

wrote:

Dont fact.

With likely in 50%. :)

Last edited by (Jan 26 2015 12:43:53)

Freemason wrote:

Never not used in osnastkakh one. So question to to the propeller heads - and what is expectancy "life" good pletenki? Season? Two? Three?

My example (three coils bought from one Party, - numbers on package sizes successive and were used simultaneously) five years departed, - one times nursing a badly-with starters in the end of the on shpule. On external mind and of last a fishing trip can say, that even season-two can awaken, and can and not awaken. On two on remained (from 100% under purchase) interest on the Eighty example, but on one about sixty. If tratites on thread, - buy the original of the, - will cheaper and much safer, than buy involves forging.

wrote:

. Better think over good, better as fishing line. Alighted on dura-Ace Tekhnium. Who now but on it? As she for fidera, - the fishing line is is positioned, as karpovaya, not fidernaya, hence and question.

The good the fishing line is, qualitative. Reaching relatively doesn as for filament - as writes producer 12%, but 15% think is more feasible. And the that its karpyatniki and lovers the servant-trophy-industrialized fishing use so this still nothing not means :dontknow: "Just karpovaya" have dura-Ace this the fishing line is Tribal Carp - "rubber" still the kind.

wrote:

There is opinion, that in sale, this the fishing line is is original only the kind, that in large razmotkakh, - from 800 meters (shpulya in around bank account).

Tekhniumov me your visitors three kind of - "the usual" Technium (white bumper on shpule / bobine), "invisible" Technium Invisitec (black bumper on bobine) and green Technium Tribal. Year from year their drive and razmotka several is changing, but here is in 2014 th only "the usual" Technium spent some on shpuli 200m, starting 300m in a metal box and starting even greater razmotki in metal boxes. The rest Tekhniumy has been going in tape in large razmotkakh in metal boxes. And this division with 2012 th accurately.
In principle all razmotki and types of packaging in official directories can be watch :dontknow:

wrote:

Terms the projected me use, - long drives zabrosy (from 50m) on downturns (from 100gr. Until 150 gr) trough. Place the projected use, - Dnepr river and Desna river. Request to answer practitioners, not theorists.

And regulation with fishing line 0.25 questioning weight in 180-200 g there where with puffed 15lb in 120-130gr quietly has invested would.
Enleve with fishing line on Dnieper River only when coincide together the next factors: Bears fluff or nitchatku, harvest can be not forth 30-35m, stream not very a strong and I "sit in bream." In all rest cases cord and only cord. Had forced white puppies were born on devices up with fishing line in as a the main with headings, osnastok 100gr + this perversion of, in my opinion.
I himself use / bad about molesting "the usual" Technium and Technium Tribal in diameters 0.22 and 0.25 on my own rods Hevy-class. Purely from-for green color of more grassroots Technium Tribal. Dozen 0.25 as the me more is quite universal as for purely karpovoy industrialized fishing, so and for the servant-trophy-industrialized fishing for an intimate chat on River - all ??? the fishing line is reaching and so cuts down on the mass of-pokes small beer, and here is leschevyy "on" or klevaku more-less normal size gustery is handing "on cheers." Type such fishing.

Incidentally, before in Kyiv on sees man which suddenly are you trying with fishing line swim donnymi rigging of this ship could and "in tambourine obtain"from local fishermen.

Last edited by duffy333 (Jan 26 2015 15:50:22)

duffy333 wrote:

By the way, before in Kyiv on sees man which suddenly are you trying with fishing line swim donnymi rigging of this ship could and "in tambourine obtain" from local fishermen.

Not moved in. Uh... Clarify this for.

wrote:

Dont moved in. Uh... Clarify this for.

'm gonna hazard, that with klinskoy 0.5 and kormushkami hardly-sharpened on ekstratechku, "been collected" all cordage downstream.

+1

wrote:

Dont moved in. Uh... Clarify this for.

And what here understand? Symposium was held "politinformatsiya" about ways industrialized fishing on devices up in popular places. Sometimes with battery under profound misunderstanding and rejection of a opponent basic "breakthroughs" :dontknow: To do usually immediately same narekali "turYst"- at the local a fishing slang bears vibrant negative charged :D
Have us on sees gets caught were long "on stalku". Under than the deployment of rods and landing fishermen often very a dense. The fishing line is, which can withstand seizure conditions industrialized fishing, must be highly thick - for gross and more. Little moreover, that on falling such a the main parusit more, vyduvaetsya arc rises, so and on bottom snap on it pulling expense of parusnosti. Imagine enleve 500m 35-50m with seals like 8-12m on point and under this need use kormaki a net weight not less 120gr, if the cord 12lb.
As a consequence under negotiate yet another best that cordage, or under vyvazhivanii / kholostom vymatyvanii "in an arc" intends to "in together" several stalechnykh and tackle shop downstream from "turYsta" (Oleg all is true suggested). Usually with peregibom stalki somewhere - and this "death" for such cordage.
Himself not times watched, that do with their bodies such sorrow-fly fishermen with fishing line for gross-0.35 (and the and thicker) on out there, a conditions industrialized fishing :angry:

Last edited by duffy333 (Jan 26 2015 16:58:44)

On stalku, how me known, gets caught ONLY in Kyiv. Whose schoolgirl i?eyoaeu, demented on a fishing trip, relocated in Kyiv after schools and years thirty ago rasskazyval- and in including for what.
Text or harsh you have Kiev the fishers :hobo:

Last edited by (Jan 26 2015 17:37:44)

wrote:

Location the projected use, - Dnepr river and Desna river. Request to answer practitioners, not theorists. Theory I already simply obchitalsya!

Ah, if with practical terms, then harvest fishing line in these conditions not tickles. Poklevka 500m 50 flushed will identify. Difficult. Here or on stalku an old zygomas area move, or the cord. ???? the cord not necessarily super expensive. Can be under these conditions buy a shallow, vapid sanlayn super reassess 10-12 mikronization. If there is otstrely - add meters 8 shock leader 20 mikronization.

+1

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Snap, Precious and accessories » Raskosami, cord. Who than but? 4