All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Snap, Precious and accessories » Raskosami, cord. Who than but? 4

Raskosami, cord. Who than but? 4

Posts 361 to 390 of 920

duffy333 wrote:

I dont likes - so and'm using. Elongation in a percentage not Id say, but enough a small - as on me the even approach Tekhniumom. For "critics" write immediately, that "come" not when in household conditions its hands. Read, and when on fishing perfectly happy to neglect / prichine poklevku / podsekaesh / vyvazhivaesh.
She black color of, highly hard, but not "wire", memory low. And very that's good holds ganglia and also have. Remont, its on on times in 2 year - not because, that unsupportable telling or shrink / flat. It's still, but because so for themselves decided to

I have Preston Dutch Master until 100gr for khevik with 2011 th - this place it, which works on River on made it until 50m with kormushkami a net weight until 120gr. Volume of feeders from "thimble art" on Cold water and until "zakormochnykh" type Browning Spetsalst XL summer. A clear deal, that with strong, exceeding of River Kymi (there's gravy + fodder) test nor about any power zabrosakh speech not goes - seamless reasonable rates impose sitting and place it the very all will make.

Edited duffy333 (Today 15 :52: 50)

Clear. PCA for the intel!

riverwater wrote:

not secret if, you say that and to what you interested in link

What at all ganglia are using for this filament? Not know, what you have a montage, so not can and ask you on the subject :) Petlyu're knitting a pair of? If yes, then somehow node? There like there is any special ganglia, which for fishing line of yours suited, - she on them not it and not're loosening.

In my opinion for fishing line of yours all ganglia suited, here is with cords there is nuances.

Conventional "-8 "on 3 turnover for feeders 60gr + lack well, to knot not however, under payloads.

wrote:

in my opinion for fishing line of yours all ganglia suited, here is with cords there is nuances.

Always thought, that contrary :) :) :) fishing line already very long not'm using, increasingly clean off pozabyval.

duffy333 wrote:

Regular "-8 "on 3 turnover for feeders 60gr + lack well, to knot not however, under payloads.

O. K. D know.

wrote:

fishing line already very long not'm using, increasingly clean off pozabyval.

And dog leashes but also have you from what??

wrote:

A leashes are have you from what??

Dog leashes but also from fishing line of yours, but burden on povodochnye ganglia and on basic to let the line out at all nesoizmerimye, yes and material fishing line of yours differs one from another.

wrote:

material fishing line of yours differs one from another

?? Interesting assertion.

wrote:

?? Interesting assertion.

https://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/
http://www.ribalovu.ru/obovsem/sovremen … leski.html
http://spinninguy.ru/sovremennye-materi … -svojstva/

Last edited by (Jan 29 2015 20:36:12)

And sho? There same OK in one of materials black on white written pro filament:
"nylon and slightly in a lesser least flyuorokarbon not so demanding to hosts, so as loss of ruggedness on junctions for them not so great."
So that particularly do come with them not worth.

+1

duffy333 wrote:

And sho? There same OK in one of materials black on white written pro fishing line of yours:
"Nylon and slightly in a lesser least flyuorokarbon not so demanding to hosts, so as loss of ruggedness on junctions for them not so great."
So that particularly do come with them not worth.

"Not so demanding" this is quite relative term the notion of :) A if given even the, that have someone there is already taking some practical experience, in this sphere, then ask directly, pro this experience, there is capacities for sense.

In references mentioned nylon, flyuorokarbon and polyethylene. The latest is faring on Building tools. Wolfgang Flur some who from forums employs for tug ropes and very rarely-on basic (except me, on-my no one. Nylon-this increasingly else. Have different wood, "um, different properties, but not so, to this pipeline on ganglia. Nor has never heard assertions, that any the fishing line is requires special knots.
And relative to shnuram-this on every turn, until recommendations producers.

wrote:

"not so demanding" this is quite relative term the notion of :) A if given even the, that have someone there is already taking some practical experience, in this sphere, then ask directly, pro this experience, there is capacities for sense.

I have with all leskami (and soft, and harsh) ganglia the next:
- on povodkakh hooks'm knitting Stonfovskim kryuchkovyazom, and the stitches for petlevyazom (Preston / Sensas / flagship - not it is important);
- in osnastkakh (deal / Pater Noster (disambiguation)) all ganglia "8" in 3 sweep;
- shock-leaders either "Albright", either "carrot.
A clear deal, that all ganglia "on out of those wet" jibe.

Last edited by duffy333 (Jan 30 2015 13:10:20)

duffy333 wrote:

- on povodkakh hooks'm knitting Stonfovskim kryuchkovyazom, and the stitches for petlevyazom (Preston / Sensas / flagship - not it is important);

The same verbatim.

duffy333 wrote:

Wu me with all leskami (and soft, and harsh) ganglia the next:
- in osnastkakh (deal / Pater Noster (disambiguation)) all ganglia "8" in 3 sweep;
- shock-leaders either "Albright", either "carrot.
A clear deal, that all ganglia "on out of those wet" jibe.

Edited duffy333 (Today 12 :10: 20)

PCA :)
For shock even knot "ventures" is famously suited! I it'm knitting.

Last edited by (Jan 30 2015 13:21:46)

wrote:

knot "ventures"

And of customary name, which knew would forumchane, there? Picture, exile let-for identification.

wrote:

PCA
Knot "ventures."

Does me, that this carrot :dontknow:

The kind modicum beet. Himself he to call can, as wants, but if like it or something explain Different man, need to adhere to conventional wisdom meanings. As something so.
Him now not before - he on neighboring the Frost and a half Forum's butting antlers.

MorozMr wrote:

Mildzh wrote (and):

PCA
Knot "ventures."

Does me, that this carrot :dontknow:

Very nokhozh on a carrot, but not quite such. When me karpyatniki him are taught, then was called his "ventures"
If watch on video, exile on which I'll do my, then there from pan-blue silk lace is done a single loop, through which bloody feud white this simple. This knot in feeder call "amenable." In karpovoy a fishing trip there is such a knot, only there instead a single the stitches for on blue document with a string make "-", through which and protaskivayut white the cord. What knot from no followed it is unclear, but I take up knitting shocks (and in variations the cord-schnur and in variations the fishing line is-the cord) the dart even year three ago, when pro morkuovku even and heard being asked.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a3l7VVWfPqk

The fishing line is Dragon MAXIMA MATCH & Feeder 300 m, who enjoyed on pishiti that this for the fishing line is bribed the price and razmotka

Mildzh

wrote:

but I take up knitting shocks (and in variations the cord-schnur and in variations the fishing line is-the cord) the dart even year three ago, when pro morkuovku even and heard being asked.

Witness 43 issuance brothers Scherbakovykh, in it depicts knot carrot. Based years eight, as something so.

11234 wrote:

fishing line Dragon

Was conversation pro drakonovskuyu as such, I himself asked in mid-January, other in this the Frost. Mark not remember, I have KhT69 on leashes are took on.

Can anyone enjoys such a twist?
Sunline PE-EGI ULT

San4ello

Here is here guys his tested, other
(Had it redacted on) Link

Last edited by light (Feb 3 2015 19:54:05)

On exiled empty

Black&White wrote:

on exiled empty

http://www.rybalka.com/tackle/-- … -/

Try for this exiled. If not will have discovered-on this same page click highlighted red the information. The second from above the review.

The main TackleTest: Reviews, news, articles

Last edited by estroi (Feb 3 2015 19:05:58)

All compounds, except defence wakes up aggressivity to tyres as well, 'm knitting time-Allbright. Directing paternostera with fidergamom thus same the rate you.

Distressed regions. Forumchane, correct clearer on node "ventures", pro which I wrote before.
Video on exiled https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IODi3bSlghQ
Technology tied, - look with 27 :3 0.
Knot can and there is some modification, the forerunner, or a kind of "carrot's." This increasingly no matter. Is important fact availability of very quality knot, for secure tie its filament and pletni, or pletni and filament in version basis-shock. Ah and of course, worth add, that this knot I necessarily prokleivayu, although can be and not informed me that. All successes :)

+2

ALex57 wrote:

Mildzh

Witness 43 issuance brothers Scherbakovykh, in it depicts knot carrot. Based years eight, as something so.

Look not d, - feel on word :) Crocheting the dart already long, - problems not controversial of.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Snap, Precious and accessories » Raskosami, cord. Who than but? 4