All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Snap, Precious and accessories » Raskosami, cord. Who than but? 4

Raskosami, cord. Who than but? 4

Posts 451 to 480 of 920

And sho so? Such a twist are spaced more not vypuschayut? Conversation pro Pyure phishing was, but details not know :dontknow:

майк wrote:

A sho so? Such a cord more not vypuschayut? Conversation pro Pyure phishing was, but details not know :dontknow:

Zaydis on site Berkley AU and there all certainly. On American site their there is no. Have them. Two only the old Fayrlayn.

The kind I you believe, and without Hits In made on prevents sites. "Dead, Jewel-so dead, Jewel" (C)

Alex74
Agree fully.
After several days knitting circle Sunline Super Braid 5 0.8 to Sufix 832 0.15 I have so and not broke a. As would not did would still hands're loosening. As already wrote higher, with shocks never catching. Will have knitting somehow any other in a knot.

Kohl, employed in the smoking room 30 post. It in my opinion is faring in rupture with the opinion the techs take a on this trial, but, as option :dontknow:

майк wrote:

Kohl, employed in the smoking room 30 post. It in my opinion is faring in rupture with the opinion the techs take a on this trial, but, as option

Misha, thank you. Such and thought knitting. If am not mistaken he still "Serpent Killer" is called.

I his as "a bloody" know. Most interesting, that need to simultaneously in 4 hand tyanut.2 hands, her teeth and desirable, to someone helped.

And I only low--as hands'm knitting! As something features that :dontknow:

Николай Б. из г. Й-Олы wrote:

hands're loosening

After as dragged knot You should as would steal coil units with shoklidera nails and then again LElGH: Make. I eliminating varivasy - increasingly normally.

+1

Some may you have knot goes.
I'm knitting making coil units immediately, from the bottom up. Remaining the end of the simply'm returning ago.
http://s42.radikal.ru/i097/1502/44/92285105c55a.gif
Number of coils of depends on the most fishing line of yours. But usually from 7 and until 10.

Last edited by Tugrik (Feb 14 2015 11:32:31)

Tugrik wrote:

Which something may you have knot goes.

Tugrik wrote:

Number of coils of depends on the most filament. But usually from 7 and until 10.

Stepanych turns the 4-5 gather steam; (camping on E. In 2 times less. And who here may, I not understood? :canthearyou:

+1

Knot Stepanycha better idea, of course. Only there he taping three fishing line of yours, and I two :)

Have him Building tools - roughly 12lb on the main and 25lb on shock. Stepanych leskami not enjoys at all. So that pro some "volume of" and "the harsh" to speak not account for.

Last edited by duffy333 (Feb 14 2015 12:54:23)

+1

Степаныч wrote:

Nikolai B. From Propulsion The-Ola wrote (and):

Hands're loosening

After as dragged knot You should as would steal coil units with shoklidera nails and then again LElGH: Make. I eliminating varivasy - increasingly normally.

Stepanych. Yes he such a small is obtained, far there. I and in glasses not see. Melkoskopa :D there is no. In any case thank you you for idea. Met under hands little book from bel- pro. In it there is Albright. Linked the on drawing all broke a. As times loop a small remains, and then putting any goddamned pressure. Holds now whether well. A hawk, 4-5 gather steam;, as you said, and not as there written.

Николай Б. из г. Й-Олы wrote:

and not as there written.

On health.

Tugrik wrote:

Which something may you have knot goes.
I'm knitting making coil units immediately, from the bottom up. Remaining the end of the simply'm returning ago.
http://s42.radikal.ru/i097/1502/44/92285105c55a.gif
Number of coils of depends on the most fishing line of yours. But usually from 7 and until 10.

Tugrik wrote:

Node Stepanycha better idea, of course. Only there he taping three fishing line of yours, and I two :)

How I understand Stepanych, she knits thus same way, as you have on the picture, ranging from deal, not contrary. So he, too, taping two filament, as you have on Figure, not three, as you here write. You confused apparently with standard Allbright, and not read the comment to him.

Day are a good, who will tell something pro Feeder Braid Olive Green 100m 0.12mm? Not pro test and razmotku, and pro himself cord?

Marks wrote:

Feeder braid Olive Green

Ah at all something front should stand name firms-manufacturer.

майк wrote:

Marks wrote (and) :F nous Braid Olive GreenNu at all something front should stand name firms-manufacturer.
    !

There is such on the door frame.
Sufix fishing line
Feeder Braid (pletenka for industrialized fishing fiderom)
Feeder braid Olive Green

Saffiksom many gets caught on Forum, consumerism

майк wrote:

Saffiksom many gets caught on Forum, consumerism

Let us wait.
You the on flyure, as I understood.

Wolfgang Flur on one shpule one of coils. Cords-5, but such a there :dontknow:

Marks wrote:

Feeder Braid Olive Green 100m 0.12mm

If no one not responds about cord (have us his virtually there is no in sale, and if and there is the for with money), then do I their 5 kopecks reflection. In price range, and on backdrop of other cords Sufix this budget the cord. Clearly not 8 pleteney. The reaffirming and breaking. Simple advertised daynema. His need to in living see and poschupati. I on photo not was able determine today he or flat.

Raskosami Shimano gaming websites silk shock aren always. Raskosami robust, elastic, stretched, not strongly. Color customised well, in water its utterly not in sight. Ganglia jibe easily, held on firmly.

There is from whom the experience industrialized fishing puffed Fishing Roi Power PE -?

roma13 wrote:

there is from whom the experience industrialized fishing puffed Fishing Roi Power PE -?

With current prices I would bought these on you. I such was playing on the Stripper in the crib, though on shock, but in end emerged cheap SpiderWire Stealth Code Red Braid. The only, the size of the not fits that of the, and undervalued.

Alexcd83 wrote:

Atemi power braid

I not think, that is worth view clear China. Here there is photo under a microscope, dozen the promised and real. He differs in 250%. http://www.spinning.kharkov.ua/index.php?n=snasti/lines/testdia.php

Atemi -srazu in dustbin of! Dozen, exceeds the real times in two. Cheap, the low-quality this simple.

Messrs., anyone bad about molesting ALLVEGA Feeder Braid? Read, the thickness of the not fits billed and anything. Ah this is understandable and usually have cords this price segment. Ah not torchbearer I, lover of.
Wanted to try 0.12 - hotspots in season on submerged kamyshovykh brovkakh on strong currents, Volga the beginning of on May. Kormaki 100-120 - the beginning of scale (until not know limit upper, only that that I brought home SUPER ULTEGRA AX FDR 14 '150G. Model 2015. As on potryakh - so shaken, like the, that and expected.
Mismatch thickness have many brands present, on that of the overstretched wanted to would understand, if there is experience from whom.

With such prices Building tools, soon will have harvest on Chernihiv Oblast to let the line out, on 5.50 Grzywna (, ah simply're awash 8-). Truth to be sure, that not all even have gone on new prices, and I as time under this deal blackcurrant couple of coils cords on old price (on 8). Took Stren Mikrofyuz, was I have once such cord, me grassroots. Slippery, virtually today 8-), knot holds well, the only this 110 meters, and so well. http://se.uploads.ru/t/f2jP8.jpg

Men, need advice! In this season decided to to develop Picker. And became question about using cord. There is in available berkly nanofil 3000.00 with billed that of the 4.4 kg. Be appropriate whether? Conditions zailenyy a hard-on and river with moderate the passage. Thank you in advance.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Snap, Precious and accessories » Raskosami, cord. Who than but? 4