All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Snap, Precious and accessories » Raskosami, cord. Who than but? 4

Raskosami, cord. Who than but? 4

Posts 481 to 510 of 919

I enleve nekseyvom 2.7 with nanofilom 0.1. Conditions lovli- a hard-on.

Messrs., who yuzal cord "Sufix Performance Braid Y6"? Precisely this model. Share impressions, please. Interestingly opinion fidermenov.

G R E Y wrote:

Sufix Performance Braid Y6

I have such the cord in hadn size orange color of.
3-and season already'm using these puffed, as on me for their money the cord a good. For 3-and season nowhere not rotted, nowhere not ruptured, ganglia holds well, from cons only paint, until reeling in on shpulyu regulation, will have then to wash it the commercial and rings, ah and paint quickly washed away, and so all on level for their money.

Last edited by Денис28 (Mar 3 2015 12:43:22)

+1

Long was interestingly "where are rising its feet" have Japanese numbering cords. And here on days on eyes fell an interesting material on the subject.

+14

Informative plyusuyu 8-)

duffy333Thanks for ssylochku! :cool:

Share, who rebuffed with cords Straik Pro?
Recently had been given here is such Schnur Strike Pro Strike PE moss green, on packaging (when it 0.03 mm breaking 3 kg, mikrometr showed 0.06, and breaking clearly overvalued :dontknow: At water was 1 times, like not poorly, truth paint wlfe's.
http://se.uploads.ru/t/YabRi.jpg

duffy333 wrote:

How long you been was interestingly "where are rising its feet" have Japanese numbering cords. And here on days on eyes fell an interesting material on the subject.

It seems on truth. Interesting article in the paper, thank you.

Last edited by G R E Y (Mar 8 2015 13:27:30)

Looked graph and peremeryal their varivasy -0.7-0.8-1.0-1.2- fit.

People, generally blackcurrant itself still in the past year the cord Salmo Feeder (razmotka 125m, dozen - 0,17).
Who enjoyed, what the impression, as with fraying cord?

AlexOD wrote:

what the impression, as with fraying cord?

Times you bought, you and of food their the impression :)

From moreover that about him write colleagues in networks - a normal the cord from budgetary, only vorsitsya and color loses, ah and can the thickness of the with a small of calculations on 15-25% in plus (this incidentally even a normal figure), that for cheap cords normal phenomenon.

I only in the hands of was playing on the Stripper, when the cord itself nobody chose, so nothing more not I’d say. With mind a normal, if would not found cheap Building tools famous brands, then can and his took on you.

All bountiful time days! Could you tell me suited whether my cord to the conditions industrialized fishing? Udilka Volkswagen Jetta TDI shimanka, katukher 4,000 shimanka, weight by Cormac 60-70 gr + fodder, rivers channels middle and rapid the passage, the distance about 50 meters. Cord sanlayn castes evey 10 mikronization. Confounds the thickness of the twist are spaced, until this catching sanlayn super concern (all was is famously but castes evey seems thinner under those same 10 mikronization. Can need shock? If need then what? Who that will tell? In advance whether thank!

Suited, shock need (16 mikronization will enough).
A new the cord under gentle valley static balance still will to cling, and podustavshiy and on power static balance can periodically poschelkivat.

Магадан wrote:

can need shock?

60 gr there's gravy, if not strongly kormkoemkaya, then I would costing without shock, and put sneg-leader from clams, but this man inside from increased the where you go trout fishing, if zailennoe bottom without clams, I would have nothing not making it up.

Nevertheless-leader from unauthorized material better and what dozen?

Магадан wrote:

verb-leader from unauthorized material better and what dozen?

Nevertheless-this created something milieu, argo, slang in other words.
The best snow-leader from something hard, capable to confront procedure impacts action of stones and clams. Or a special buy (Google it, mass different in staff-shops) or Wolfgang Flur :dontknow:.

Last edited by майк (Mar 12 2015 20:14:43)

+1

A smartass!

Магадан wrote:

verb-leader from unauthorized material better and what dozen?

All depends on dam, and what goal are chasing after stigmatizing snow-leader, if protection from rakushnyaka, and acrimonious stones, the better flyurik thicker the main, if on bottom many., dead Tsepov. The better leader questioning slightly thinner the main.

All thank you!

Can who thread has tried such the cord?
http://se.uploads.ru/t/SLZdq.jpg

“labeling in mm and kg (this 0.18 mm and 5 kg) - Where's same our by Libra)

Last edited by madcity (Mar 18 2015 20:48:24)

madcity wrote:

“labeling in mm and kg (this 0.18 mm and 5 kg) - Where's same our by Libra)

What wonder, their products for continental Europe. On Dutch site to example there is.

Vadkh
And himself cord as? Despite on weekend have-update my then.

So and in than the problem? This roughly 12lb. And dozen somewhere as something fits by a newly # 1.2 on "Japanese" numbering.

Last edited by duffy333 (Mar 18 2015 21:52:06)

Was accustomed to mikronization :) - the first thought she used to-- can Chinese forgery-stereotypes. :D

Have Varivas-and, too, meet Building tools with kg on that of the :dontknow: For example, was such Varivas Super PE. The same Power Pro for the European market goes, too, with kg.

Today by Libra, tomorrow you rightist drive cars give :flag:

майк wrote:

Today by Libra, tomorrow you rightist drive cars give

Something after this was having a flashback:
"Today you you play jazz was, and tomorrow homeland will you sell!"
:crazy:
:tomato:

"Today you French choked, and tomorrow sold Angliyskiy the world."

And me from another movie - "What you more just interested in in life, comrade American? - Jazz, poings and sex. - Sex we have no, possibility, too,. And here is boxing we you organize " :D.

Last edited by madcity (Mar 19 2015 08:36:01)

Blackcurrant on a new season here is such a lesochku. Like reviews in 120 lots. Can already who dealt with this few commodities. D appreciate it for report.
http://se.uploads.ru/t/AXSpH.jpg

Last edited by Freemason (Mar 21 2015 13:29:26)

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Snap, Precious and accessories » Raskosami, cord. Who than but? 4