All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Snap, Precious and accessories » Raskosami, cord. Who than but? 4

Raskosami, cord. Who than but? 4

Posts 571 to 600 of 920

Found and bought Sufix Performance Braid 10lb / 0.12mm in razmotke 275M. Still and at very pretty price, as on current times for such razmotki.
Today on the morning it's stuck in her his on shpulyu reel Daiwa Blast 3520 have which parameters shnuroemkosti # 1.5 / 250m, # 2 / 200m. If to transfer with yaponoedinits, then # 1.5 this 0.2mm, # 2 this 0.23. Understandable, that no declared diameter 0.12mm have this cord there is no. Roughly 0.20 on eye. On gap not tested.
So here is, without taking any bekinga our 275M became well. As the me even a small surplus there is. But this I still I'll play with fitting the, so as not quite Ideology exasperated. There is "waves" on forefront the lifeline to the - correct-stage regulation goal and'll rewind it anew.
I have there is Varivas roughly with such same the stated that of the and real, measuring - so here is this Sufiks compared with him on rigidity simply wire o.o.. But in principle this I and wanted to. Although seems me, that shumnovat will.

Last edited by duffy333 (Apr 21 2015 14:22:32)

Greetings all,

Can who't live in the met here is with such fishing line:

Daiwa Monofilament Samurai

What reviews? As she? Of ATF nowhere I can't find information about such a fishing line, on diameter and vyderzhyvaemoy overstretched me as the sounds phenomenally:
0.20mm and 14.11LBS, and if compare dura-Ace Tekhnium 0.30mm the at all 32.19LBS sounds a nightmare, under Lujza earlier MONOFILAMENT.

Thank you for answers.

In kilos well normally. Specifically started climbing, crashed out in backpack (leave despite) and took out bank with kilometer (according filament, 30-12 kg with wheelbarrows. With raskosami karpovaya, that of the she never glorified by, there importantly -rastyazhimost. Here 14 kg.32kh0,452

duffy333 wrote:

Found it and bought Sufix Performance Braid 10lb / 0.12mm in razmotke 275M.
Although seems me, that shumnovat will.

Perhaps, 0,1 mm / 12-54?
Use such on glass tinkles. Easily herdable qualitative cord A little bit posvetlel with dark-be fleshed out until of a brighter. Dozen, of course, not 0,1 mm, and here is on that of the overstretched it seems on truth. Light noise present. Especially this markedly, if to compare with Sufix 832 Advanced Superline, which quite so cozy. will definitely stay. On feeder churchgoers the second season. With past year nothing not perematyval. In ruggedness not lost. In general, exasperated, but await the a reconstituted version of Sufix Performance Pro 8. :jumping:

There is no, as times 10lb / 0.12mm- here is he. There is and with declared diameter of 0.10mm, but there breaking zaznacheno 6lb - here is here. Music like with Normarkom related and a smoking gun not sells.
On reform. Site Sufiksa pro 0,1 mm / 12lbthere is no the big info. But pro 10lb / 0.12mmthere is - here is here. Truth there pro 0.12mm, too, nothing there is no - for cord with were 10lb / 4.5kg is specified dozen 0.008dyuyma / 0.20mm. Judging by namotke on my coil these data on diameter indeed fits fact.

Last edited by duffy333 (Apr 22 2015 17:05:42)

duffy333 wrote:

No, as times 10lb / 0.12mm - here is he. There is and with declared diameter of 0.10mm, but there breaking zaznacheno 6lb - here is here

Yes, and why the difference in price such a much? Did dozen so affects price. o.O

Could you tell me who that knows pro the cord's Climax MIG-Braid that a represents

Me not grassroots. Have spouse was telescoping: 0.10, to mid-fishing the first meters five morph right in rags. After fourth of origin spat and better pull your line in.

Bountiful time days, respected forumchane. Emerged such question, rather poll on shnuram Power Pro. Interested such models Power Pro Super 8 Slick, Power Pro Bite Motion. Interested kruglost twist are spaced, the tenacity, in general d thankful for any reviews. Freaked out previously thank you.

aleks777 wrote:

could you tell me who that knows pro cord's Climax

SV wrote:

I dont not grassroots.

And whom he like with so entitled! :rofl:

A bitll share those, on that in this season I decided to proapgreyditsya. Even autumn, familiar talked up me filament from Allvega. Decided to try, the more the cost of was on the very moment sufficient distinct. Producer the domestic, where is production, not know. In as a experiment took itself cord Allvega Feeder Braid Super PE with diameter of 0.10. Winter departed roughly 6-8 fishing trips without shock leader. In a whole liked, decided to in full want to race this season. In end settles on most on in diameters 0,08 and 0.10 mm. 'm using with shock leader (except one). Fishing trips departed until not many, but that liked on this moment:
-t strong enough educators residence.The and provided with round feeding even in small diameters.
- Sam cord slippery, nizkoshumnyy, not inclined to tightening the and perekhlyostam, osnaska flies well, on coil is borne exactly.
- Dont's drinking water as many, especially markedly winter. Quickly sinking. Dozen not promeryal, but look like on the promised.

Sturdiness until not is understandable, particularly complex conditions not was, season will show, but until reproaches there is no, the cord almost as a new.

That not appreciate:
- Americas stated breaking burden overvalued. For example 0,08 mm this on gap 4,93 kg. In fact a new the cord holds 3,300 under without uzlovom connecting. Although these guilty perhaps all - either increase appliance prices due dozen, either razryvnuyu strain. But want the mimic.
- Tsennik has grown up substantially, for a new brand can be and challenging, but this question rhetorical.

In a whole until the impression positive.
On photo so same povodochnye, whom'm using in the early this season:
- Colmic Xilo, exasperated on all 100%, 'm using already not one year :cool:
- Allvega Tournament. Liked - sootvetsvie zayavlennomu diameter and as soft filament, resilience to skruchivaniyu and obrazivu. From negative - breaking burden on junctions, in small diameter, falls almost in two times.
- Of budgetary povodochnykh, me very likes "Mikado" crystalline. Minus it, only perhaps slightly outsize dozen.

On photo the, that until has updated to sale - already work on full.

http://s14.radikal.ru/i187/1505/a8/fe99d482835b.png

Last edited by PVR (May 11 2015 10:56:33)

Ah not believe I that have this twist are spaced "honest" dozen 0.08mm and 0.10mm :dontknow: In yaponoedinitsakh this # 0.25 and # 0.4 respectively. Yes still and breaking for "0.08mm" zaznacheno 4.93kg. For twist are spaced for 35-40 dollars in daunting for 135m this unrealistic performance, in my opinion. And here is in # 0.8 and respectively real dozen 0.14-0.15 believe 8-)

duffy333 wrote:

Nu not believe I that have this cord "honest" dozen 0.08mm and 0.10mm

Sergei, I'm not contend. Immediately wrote, that dozen not measure it, but looks about this.
Povodochnuyu measure it, there specifically and wrote, that fits zayavlennomu the diameter of the.

If honestly, then not pick up this Arab on its expense - this such itself "the cry souls" about what many TM write on their maximum. Simply when actual dozen different from declared in and a half times and more, then this otherwise as tricking consumer call cannot be. And deal even not in this document with a string from Allvega - much more branded and known TM trickled in accurately so same.
For example, took itself recently Sufix Performance Braid 0,12mm, 275M, 10lb. Bought these tselenapravleno under use on khevike - watched in primarily on residence.The (educators), rigidity (enough high), a large razmotka (200m +). A clear deal, that there no "0.12mm" and close there is no - 0.12mm, if on fair, then this somewhere between # mere 0.5 and # .6. I've incorporated his on shpulyu coils have which parameters shnuroemkosti # 1.5 / 250m, # 2 / 200m. # 1.5 this 0.2mm, # 2 this 0.23. So here is, our 275M became virtually perfectly. Can quite a little bit of a surplus, if quarrel with those. Ah so stated 0.12mm and real 0.19-0.20mm this same 21st th what the difference!
With cords from he the same hell is that was. Dayva Tornament - there same. Varivas Super concern (- there same. All ??? Building tools with yapononumeratsiey as something more less fit zayavlennomu diameter - have Yo-Zuri and Varivas with such the all DC. And this only from last, that I have was over the past couple of-top three seasons. Aw, that's sad with this. :disappointed: So why producers dozen in millimeters write blatant some B.S.? And still buoyed these figures as orgastic "competitive advantage" :angry:

Last edited by duffy333 (May 9 2015 18:41:49)

Sergei, agree with you.
Visually, he slightly thinner cords from Power Pro, well, at least 100% not thicker (naturally original, undeclared income, markedly thicker of the original). Alvegu pose mostly on replacement it.

The search his twist are spaced graduated two years ago. The third season enleve puffed Varivaz .6 0.8 and 1.0... It's suits. 1.2 give shokliderom on .6 only Pater Noster (disambiguation) on offense not suited - 'm knitting from another. Move in contrary direction there is no desires. 'll change my only on more the best, when will emerge.

Stepanych and what model Varivas benefit? Varivas Avani Sea Bass not such? And the their there aaaaoi usyakikh.

Varivaz max power pe

PVR wrote:

Immediate, wrote, that dozen not measure it, but looks about this.

Today measured it out gostovskim mechanical mikrometrom, cord in diameter 0.10 in five different places. Until alarms rattles daily shows dozen 0.85, but one senses, that's feeling crook. So subsequent measurements launched his rocket anyway on are, until not sensed focus - recorded - 0.10! On gap, testing pattern had crumbled on 3 kg 600 gramakh under bezuzlovom connecting. Americas stated - 6 kg. 250 "grape".
To themselves more convince, similar same way measured it out Power Pro 0,10mm. Until alarms rattles daily mikrometr showed 0.12 mm., in the second version - 0,13 mm. Closing, pan Proshka squaring the. Undeclared income,, will its very thicker. With dayvovskimi cords to compare not became, so as new being asked, but on on, they I have already departed season and more.
Margin of in Zamerakh likely present, but in any case in comparison, figure looks well enough.
Measured it out 0,08 - a similar 0.10 the situation.

Last edited by PVR (May 11 2015 11:03:05)

PVR
This all of course well, but one nor one mikrometr accurately not reversal. Most precise dimension will do microscope with dimensional dial. But and here there is huge risks are lurking. As the read on site YGK, that they offer in weaved Building tools introduce unit measure This, such a same as in Genital an (number of strands in costs Tiananmen). So, sweep air from diameter pletennogo twist are spaced. But until progressive (regressivnye) colleagues-competitors not supported this initiative. Here is such affairs, for something have aunts all in order with with some spanx :crazyfun:

Vadkh wrote:

but one nor one mikrometr accurately not reversal. Most precise dimension will do microscope with dimensional dial.

Agree, so in comparison and made :yep:

Last edited by PVR (May 11 2015 14:03:51)

That would take? Sufix Performance Braid or Power Pro 8 equiped.The for khevika?

'm using ordinary was Pro - an open G. He flat. Arc rises crashes will popularity bring, on wind them kalbasit. Before same stands at. As things are with other models?

Grassroots cord of the Yo-zurri create. Those that on 10m color change. 8 zhilnyy of course on the smoothness gives handicap 4-ket will, but 4ka there is in razmotke 200m. 'm using its on marker.

Here is now want take still something. And the on of last a fishing trip used as such - difficult to do impose. Yes and stands at she strongly.

And still Sufix Herculine ca who bad about molesting? What the difference with Performance Braid?

Harry
, too, wondered pro purchase this dude here (PowerPro Super 8 Slick). But have read herepro him and'm deferring.

Stolknulsya with choice delicate quality twist are spaced for tekukhi. Became choice between vosmizhilnymi Varivas and Dragon. At first feedback and descriptions abound. But that concerns Dragon, I nor what not found. Except on Polish forums there is victory, what information, but through the interpreter nor what useful for themselves I not found.
All ??? In and bought I this simple Dragon hm 8x forte Tokyo / 0.06mm.

Made a small test, and take pictures under a microscope. Can whom will useful this information.

A small test eight zhilnogo the homey twist are spaced Dragon hm 8x forte Tokyo / 0.06mm.

Addition
After two fidernykh after 3 sessions cord became flat as and all four manufacture gut Building tools, although one thing advantage there is he all ??? not ?oieo on the rings, not though that became flat. Fortress not has lost only's faded became white.

Sany wrote:

Dragon hm 8x forte toray 0.06mm.

Interestingly that pushes people to buy so expensive and not proven things? This the cord is worth as a top-selling Japanese the cord. Proven by many sketches. YGK G-Soul X8 Original Soundtrack Upgrade 200m is worth 700 UAH. Cord simply AGON :cool:
And it is time would forget about diameter relatively Japanese cords. There is Number # .6 # 0.8 and camping on D. Dozen modicum they and write, but this is more for neyapontsev and he very "bring"

wrote:

Interesting that pushes people to buy so expensive and not proven things? This cord is worth as a top-selling Japanese cord. Proven by many sketches. YGK G-Soul X8 Original Soundtrack Upgrade 200m is worth 700 UAH. The cord simply AGON
And it is time would forget about diameter relatively Japanese cords. There is Number # .6 # 0.8 and camping on D. Dozen modicum they and write, but this is more for neyapontsev and he very "bring"

YGK G-Soul X8 Original Soundtrack Upgrade in size # 06 the price more 900 UAH. For 200metrov, but nor as not 700. Building tools with size thinner 08 significantly differ on price in greater side.
Buy not proven Building tools pushes the that, have all different opinion, until himself not you going to check that for their needs, not'll understand. Be appropriate he you or not. Yes and reviews on subtler diameters very little.
Me need was cord with as the smallest diameter of so say with number # 04.
You many tested cords in this size you can advise? I personally nor what decent not found.

Last edited by Sany (May 27 2015 12:16:43)

Sany wrote:

with number # 04.

This honest 8lb. One of camykh best
http://sh.uploads.ru/t/0RCUE.png
But from so the thin and soft that the coil under him must be correlative class.
Such cords gets caught dzhigom grams until former. Why such minimalism in feeder?

wrote:

This is honest 8lb. One of camykh best

But from so the thin and soft that coil under him must be correlative class.
Such cords gets caught dzhigom grams until former. Why such minimalism in feeder?

All This is well but this chetyrekhzhilnyy, and need eight.

Minimalism need for Islamic tide rivers. And in this terms of the cord Dragon hm 8x forte Tokyo / 0.06mm performed all my expectations, all idea were made, swiftly baited in the distant brovkakh on River with a strong the passage and kormushkami 140 grams. Building tools more 0.4 size wrapped in silk and feathers the passage and not allows harvest on distant brovkakh.
Necessarily eight zhilnyy the cord he maximally today, to minimize parusnost.
Now already began to to emerge twelve manufacture gut Building tools, in further think and their have. So as my Dragon already spressovalsya and has become flat.

0.06mmthis quite not the same that # .6. And in terms of diameter, and in terms of moreover, that all these "H. KhKhmm "this purely" nor about than. " That incidentally in video and shown - have him realistically dozen in district 0.20mm. And # .6 this rudely speaking 0.13. So that to compare simply incorrect approach :canthearyou:.
From practice industrialized fishing on a strong devices up the most universal is the size of the # 1.0 (honest 0.17mm). If with shock leader, then can be and # 0.8 (honest 0.15mm).

About "flat" = "stronger parusit." I would not did so opinionated conclusions. Homilies on the wind hold too hot at night - she why something across wind not wants to cling, and all Reserve along him stretch out.

Last edited by duffy333 (May 27 2015 13:49:55)

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Snap, Precious and accessories » Raskosami, cord. Who than but? 4