All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Snap, Precious and accessories » Raskosami, cord. Who than but? 4

Raskosami, cord. Who than but? 4

Posts 601 to 630 of 920

duffy333 wrote:

0.06mm this quite not the same that # .6. And in terms of diameter, and in terms of moreover, that all these "H. KhKhmm "this purely" nor about than. " That incidentally in video and shown - have him realistically dozen in district 0.20mm. And # .6 this rudely speaking 0.13. So that to compare simply incorrect approach.
From practice industrialized fishing on a strong devices up the most universal is the size of the # 1.0 (honest 0.17mm). If with shock leader, then can be and # 0.8 (honest 0.15mm).

About "flat" = "stronger parusit." I would not did so opinionated conclusions. Homilies on the wind hold too hot at night - she why something across wind not wants to cling, and all Reserve along him stretch out.

Edited duffy333 (Today 13 :49: 55)

Comparison with corners this not quite correctly. You not modelers get it the fact that flat the cord he twisted.

And how has changed feeding "perekruchennogo" twist are spaced compared with "neperekruchennym"? Not in the contestant side "you're digging" :no:
Believe me, if a new 8-zhilnyy will such a same actualdiameter (and not writtensomething there), as and 4-zhilnyy, then in the process exploitation will have use alone and those same weight feeders.
Personally for me when choosing cord for of blasting critical (in order numarul):
- realdozen;
- razmotka;
- abrazivoustoychivost (here same how he "pushitsya" in the process exploitation);
- as holds ganglia;
- breaking.
As soft, how many the there zhilnost, noise, color - this for me as "nice brooches" and not moreover.

Sany wrote:

After two fidernykh after 3 sessions cord became flat as and all four manufacture gut Building tools

So like same further after this goes debate with star status about acquitted of expectations from eight zhilnogo cord :dontknow:

In 3 whale now the good credit on Building tools browning Feeder Braid Suntec.

As believes, is worth whether take such a the cord or for these money (adjusted for discount) can be take the cord more interesting to do?

Last edited by Денис Лизунов (May 30 2015 20:20:31)

Денис Лизунов wrote:

now the good credit on cords

Geu. Ulybnuli doskidochnye prices :crazyfun: When are burning! :cool:

Denis, you first you might try that no year issuing this the cord :D Should catalogues test with no year his stopped issue - in the catalogue of Browning for 2010 his there is no. This of course not raskosami, but what was as relevant 6-8 years ago, now as would already use.

+1

duffy333, thank you! Here is exactly and his on :) Generally want renew shnul, but purely fundamentally not want to pay on 700-800 Grzywna (for him, here is and interesting since good options for normal price.

Денис Лизунов wrote:

Generally want renew shnul, but purely fundamentally not want to pay on 700-800 Grzywna (for him, here is and interesting since good options for normal price.

Ah this though for what razmotku to pay - it is one thing for 125-150m, and another matter for 275-300m.
But as you option 600grn for 275M twist are spaced 10lb?
http://voblerok.ua/shnur/sufix/shnur-su … -275m.html
Truth no announced 0.12mm diameter there there is no - realistically there 0.20mm. And shumnovat a little bit of a. Simply himself enleve thus with recent since on khevike - like suits until. Couple of pages ago wrote for him.

Last edited by duffy333 (May 30 2015 21:52:07)

Sergei, on price - an excellent option! But still confuse unexperienced these 0.20 :) Everyone ??? on Volkswagen Jetta TDI questioning want.
I here is'm: http://sunduk.prom.ua/g5769160-sunline? … er_page=48
This the cord love, always on him enleve, but now painful for expensive. And here the price sweet, interestingly that with him not so? :)

Денис Лизунов wrote:

In 3 whale now the good credit on cords browning Feeder Braid Suntec.

As believes, is worth whether take such a the cord

From personal experience. Few years ago (3-4 year seems) took this the cord. And precisely in three pillars.
In size 0.06. Was simply aggrieved by quality! Guano rare. Sataetsya terribly. Slightly whether not every hour accounted for cut off 2-3 Dam. And this in my, quite not complex, places industrialized fishing. T. E. Bottom - almost net sand with small his-of a high dreyseny. After three such fishing trips, the cord was successfully dispatched on katukhu for MDL and DPLM fishing pole.
Here is there he works on cheers. No reproaches there is no.

Text or. No one nor from what not kicking and nothing not advise. Simply announced his personal experience.

+1

And someone has tried harvest on the cord Sunline Super Pe 8 Braid 150 flushed? In no clothing left watched 10 mikronization, on are very not bad, significantly thinner and smoother :D than Super concern (10 mikronization. And the price adequate.

Олег 32 wrote:

A someone has tried harvest on the cord Sunline Super Pe 8 Braid 150 flushed? In no clothing left watched 10 mikronization, on are very not bad, significantly thinner and smoother than Super concern (10 mikronization. And the price adequate.

Not, a pity toch far the Gibert up to. :D

And sho, toch dealer Sunline? :O

Sasha thank you. As times want change Dayvu turnament, me with it unlucky, lokhmatitsya and is tearing. :dontknow:

Денис Лизунов wrote:

Sergei, on price - an excellent option! But still confuse unexperienced these 0.20 :) Everyone ??? on Volkswagen Jetta TDI questioning want.

Songs make up your mind what like it or :dontknow: "Slim, with honest diameter of, were instant, with high that of the" - this definitions for quite nedeshevykh cords.

duffy333 wrote:

Takty make up your mind what like it or "Slim, with honest diameter of, were instant, with high that of the" - this definitions for quite nedeshevykh cords.

Sensible middle :)
I there exile threw: http://sunduk.prom.ua/g5769160-sunline? … er_page=48
Interestingly, how there honestly)

Boev wrote:

. Await the a reconstituted version of Sufix Performance Pro 8.

And facebook. The entire team has reserves cords he Sufix Performance Pro 8in diameter 0,1 mm. With billed that of the 14Lb. I already catching these puffed. The rest shimanovtsy will try his through couple of days on Championship Ukraine in Kharkiv.
The cord realistically the thin and smooth. Is identically flies. The first the impression nice. Very likes. Couple of such cords I've incorporated on coils Shimano yra 5,000 with shock-leader 16 Lb and use on mediumakh. More will be able say after intense yuzaniya on EO.

Boev

What length there are razmotki twist are spaced Sufix Performance Pro 8?

Roman_Dnepr
There is 1,500 flushed

+1

Boev wrote:

I already catching these puffed.

Oleg, but as he compared with 832 st?

VDA wrote:

There are 1,500 flushed

Thank you.

Someone already has tried?
Cord Select Master PE 150m 0.06mm 9kg salad.

Санчо wrote:

0.06mm 9kg

Not confounds? :no:

Under his price 165grn for 150mp, think on khevik goes (on you)

I moreover and say, that the ratio diameter and that of the simply impossible. This when choosing need to understand. T. K. You can simply in specifically everything situation obtain either "lifeline", either the cord, which not tackles with objectives, for whom you his choose your.

Санчо wrote:

Schnur Select Master PE 150m 0.06mm 9kg salad.

Invariably brazenly lie. The most best Japanese Building tools # 0.4 or 0.1mm hold not on node 12 ?or 6 kg.
This YGK Realdtex Premium WX8 and is worth he in Japan 130 for 150 meters.

Санчо wrote:

PE 150m 0.06mm 9kg

Санчо wrote:

under his price 165grn for 150mp

The price product and Newark, Mount. Directly point out that this - Shit-stupid.% -)

+1

The angry you. But equitable :crazyfun:

+1

Ah a normal the cord will roughly 0.2 - augmenting those savings further

In dura-Ace type theater on Building tools PaverPro - 150m can be for 320-350grn take, even Viplash from Berkeley in same lines the sticker. Is worth on them look and what preferable to?
Trough use 80-90 grams on the main without shoklidera, see Pater Noster (disambiguation).

Now I have the cord Spaydervear Stealth Fighter Breyd hotspots, the second season. After as rewound tail forward occur otstrely on node paternostera (a surgical knot on three turnover)

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Snap, Precious and accessories » Raskosami, cord. Who than but? 4