All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Snap, Precious and accessories » Raskosami, cord. Who than but? 4

Raskosami, cord. Who than but? 4

Posts 691 to 720 of 920

Вячеслав wrote:

Help choose

If budget allows, then something good the Japanese with that of the 5-7 kg (Daiwa 8xBraid, YGK G-Soul Upgrade) and shock from pletni librov 20-25. Me Formaks well Felix Blumenfeld.

FS. For Seregoy not have time))

Last edited by Carlos (Mar 9 2016 00:00:36)

+1

Thank you guys for answers. In sight without shock me not indispensable. Basic d choose then between Daiwa and
YKG on 14 mikronization, and shock (EFU) max 20-25 librov.
But I have originated even questions.
If the length of the shock must be not less 1.5 length rods up, and I'm knitting loop on of shock and after fishing its take shortcuts (have been updating), then respectively I need shock a new to bet on every fishing trip?

Вячеслав wrote:

If length shock must be not less 1.5 length rods up, and I'm knitting loop on of shock and after fishing its take shortcuts (have been updating), then respectively I need shock a new to bet on every fishing?

Do shock on meter - and a half long and hog-tie loop several times.

On River enleve with shock from twist are spaced 25 + mikronization and the main puffed 10lb. Tooling - Pater Noster (disambiguation). 'm knitting on of shock "times and forever" - serves until shock not I'll cut. Rings on vershinkakh "river" types typically enough large and be inserted such a snap there is no problems.

duffy333 wrote:

At River enleve with shock from twist are spaced 25 + mikronization and the main puffed 10lb.

This under any traditional transportation feeders?

volod wrote:

This is under any traditional transportation feeders?

Yes any, under zabrose all on themselves Takes shock. Under Customers zatsepe, is tearing knot the foundation and shock.

Here rather not in weight feeders deal, and in highly aggressive structure trawling (style of in clam shell-dreysene) in those places, where enleve :) There twist are spaced 15lb can just on one zatsep snap have to.
And so Vadim all is true wrote.

Vadkh wrote:

contaminated Customers zatsepe, is tearing knot the foundation and shock.

Yes, but teflon. He's, can or hook, or there's gravy. And if there's gravy on more organ as delicate to dismiss than the main the cord or at all the entire installation of made so, that under zatsepe he cable's going to snap? Is worth whether do come with shock, or shock always?

Shock-leader need for order to assume
And) strain on zabrose precisely from this trough with feeds;
It comes) impact aggressive trawling in zone industrialized fishing.
Sense then at all questioning shock-leader, if to do directing under the feeder thinner if it is this directing will "weak link"? Easier then harvest already simply with puffed from which was supposed to do directing: But / tore off / as - linked the a new Pater Noster (disambiguation) and pereklipsovalsya rockets couple of coils of with reel.

On good during use delicate the principal twist are spaced (8-10lb) and a powerful shock-leader from twist are spaced allows on khevik harvest there, where neighbors gets caught extra-khevikami with "simply cords" sufficient for zabrosa their snap - least the difference in 20gr "on svintsu" on an even place.

volod wrote:

Yes, but teflon. He's, can or hook, or there's gravy. And if there's gravy on more organ as delicate to dismiss than the main the cord or at all the entire a montage made so, that under zatsepe he cable's going to snap? Is worth whether do come with shock, or shock always?

Ah if hook teflon. He's,, then minus ceasing. To do directing under the feeder thinner the main - is nonsense! You can otstrelivat trough under zabrose.
If there's gravy is mired between stones, the is tearing himself installation of on node.
In impeccable bottom shock not is obligatory, I to example on # 0.8 document with a string to the sword bullets under a hundie meters, without shock.

Вячеслав wrote:

choose then between Daiwa and
YKG on 14 mikronization

Choose the second ah or something from Varivasa. This if in staff-no clothing left. Dayvu advise groping, live - not times and not two mixed with succeed parties family cats outright rot.

Вячеслав wrote:

If the length of the shock must be not less 1.5 length rods up, and I'm knitting loop on of shock and after fishing its take shortcuts (have been updating), then respectively I need shock a new to bet on every fishing?

I have snap at all separately drive. Imposed itself from Tolstoi, Fliura and remnants of tolstennogo Sykora and stopped depend from too perishing dolgozhivuschego shock.

Carlos wrote:

Wu me snap at all separately drive. Imposed itself from Tolstoi, Fliura

Also the very and I'm using, snap separately! Noose in loop all affairs!

'm using with a cord varivas high tech grade venite 0.8, without shock without problems there's gravy 80 grams, more not has tried, the price the quality of :cool:

Carlos wrote:

Wu me snap at all separately drive. Imposed itself from Tolstoi, Fliura and remnants of tolstennogo Sykora and stopped depend from too perishing dolgozhivuschego shock.

Here is this I and wanted to hear camping on E. Correctly whether I do? The cord with rozryvnoy 10 kg there's gravy 60-80g on a loop ’, or the other installation of from adds 0.3-0.4, Fliura, impose meters 30.

Ванек wrote:

'm using puffed varivas high tech grade venite 0.8, without shock without problems there's gravy 80 grams, more not has tried, the price the quality of

Point no one like as not dispute. Simply man asked concrete question pro specifically taken conditions, not asked praise / scold some product. And Desna river she different, I worthy on a jet of in 170 grams; there with "neshokirovannym" 3000.00 Varivasom can be even not .again.

volod wrote:

That this I and wanted to hear camping on E. Correctly whether I do? Cord with rozryvnoy 10 kg there's gravy 60-80g on a loop ’, or the other installation of from adds 0.3-0.4, Fliura, impose meters 30.

Not know, that here there is correctly, and that there is no. Me personally so feel more comfortable. The distance zabrosa can be absolutely any.

Carlos
Theme is called "fishing line, the cord. Who than but ", I simply voiced its opinion about this document with a string, camping on K. Man asked not only pro shock but and about document with a string on the groundwork.

Ванек wrote:

but and about document with a string on the groundwork

Is true. As and the, that 0.8 Varivas - this 0.148 as a request producer, that, in my opinion, Malyavka tolstovato. And in the real life still fatter. Times perishing shock would still will, then basis must be's a little bit thinner. On are the same YGK looks in size # .6 in and a half times thinner and smoother much, that still and on departing will rest.

If same distance ourselves from specific situation and to speak only about Varivase - the yes, perhaps, this now the best cord for their money.

Carlos wrote:

That's right. As and the, that 0.8 Varivas - this 0.148 as a request producer, that, in my opinion, Malyavka tolstovato. And in the real life still fatter. Times perishing shock would still will, then basis must be's a little bit thinner.

Vital, yes normal for human questioner pro one, to a bad 120gr lead. What extreme telling? On expense mimic pletenok, here is interesting the seedling. Not all diameters there is, but to "for benchmark", can whom and I'll pick: Link

+2

volod wrote:

That this I and wanted to hear camping on E. Correctly whether I do? The cord with rozryvnoy 10 kg there's gravy 60-80g on a loop ’, or the other installation of from adds 0.3-0.4, Fliura, impose meters 30.

10kg = 22lb. Thus puffed and doubled greater weight trough in osnastkakh to throw can be.
"Snap" this pile in view "deal" (is / nesemmetrichnaya)?

Oleg_GOR wrote:

Link

Oleg, I have exile Nod not opened, zarugalsya and not floated further, can can be something or as something help. Thank you.

Manowar wrote:

Oleg, I have exile Nod not opened, zarugalsya and not floated further, can can be something or as something help. Thank you.

I is allowing usually. I have is a. Can so try? Site: Paulusjustfishing.com

+1

I have on exiled has opened.)

Neck off in Sunday on woof on prop 15 superultegra 3,35m this simple he OSHIKAGE Communique GREEN 0.105mm 150m, which # 0.4, 8lb o.o..
http://s6.uploads.ru/t/feZGa.jpg
The coil - Super zht 3000rb. Throwing good a small crime as "Vegas "-28.0g protein-25g + fodder on paternostere, interlinked on this document with a string. Initially was a bit creepy, given April krivorukost. :D, but when had to hurl with levees, Byrd headwinds 9m / with, all stand in the their seats. In impose vkladyvalsya on virtually maximum and nor one k. Cord very the thin, dozen virtually fits zayavlennomu. Initially appeared a bit this is tough, but after dozen zabrosov "scuffed himself up." Naturally, a bit lost color. On departing not heard at all, such impression, that there's gravy escaped itself. Under podmotke easy not napryagayuschiy rustle, and this with matchevymi rings. Water unfortunately simply super - teetered vershinka 0,75oz.
The first impression - the Hood. :cool:

Last edited by sendy (Mar 10 2016 14:43:58)

+1

duffy333 wrote:

10kg = 22lb. Thus puffed and doubled greater weight trough in osnastkakh fling can be.

Means d questioning cord with a lesser that of the. Increase weight there is no sense.

duffy333 wrote:

"snap" this pile in view "deal" (is / nesemmetrichnaya)?

Yes.

Oleg_GOR wrote:

Chego extreme telling?

The kind lan, extreme. ??? ?? ? ?, man on feeder on Oshikadzhe but, which nor producer, nor importer not the that not view as fidernyy, but not mention about this even. Only small game in ultralayte. And on you, can be OK them harvest, it turns out, possessing direct hands. Although and on make, and on are this very good the cord, and whether he a little stronger, until 10-54 although would, I would firmly situation about purchase.

So and here: Possessing direct hands under vyazke knots - and have Vyacheslav, well visual, precisely such, at least "available.Fu-available.Fu-available.Fu" under brief mention shock not was - can be spinning shock to basis of (and Ideology can be modicum the same Oshikadzhe - would still the entire contact only with shock, about the main no one and not it will remember in the process industrialized fishing) and watch, as all not is tearing, is famously flies, quickly sinking and military unfortunately a jet of.

Podskajite, please, YO-Zuri create Hardcore X8 Original Soundtrack # 0.6 managerial for snap 130-150gramm without shock on 100-120 meters?

Taman2012 wrote:

Say, is, please, YO-Zuri create Hardcore X8 Original Soundtrack # 0.6 managerial for snap 130-150gramm without shock on 100-120 meters?

Joke?

Taman2012 wrote:

Say, is, please, YO-Zuri create Hardcore X8 Original Soundtrack # 0.6 managerial for snap 130-150gramm without shock on 100-120 meters?

There is no - with the entire responsibilities say. I have such same the cord, but # 0.8 is worth on Daiwa Cast 'izm 25QD. For DM100 and Rampadzh 4.20 / 180. This cord + the shock of leader from cord 25lb or 40lb in dependence from conditions. And the problem even not in that of the, although no 16lb on gap (for # 0.8) there there is no Hua modicum one knot, and in is, that cord indeed the thin (roughly replies zayavlennomu diameter) and not holds damage. Has on filling shpuli his Kastizma: A reputed have reel 19.500 # 0.8 / 200m - this the cord from bobinki 200m the entire and anchor is "as been paved" under the beveling is’s front "lips" shpuli.
And even this cord soft. And gentle. As a consequence a remarkable knockout, his virtually not heard, but tape will on bottom he ah very easily and quickly. On airline get harsh loss of ruggedness in place damage and otstrely. So he I have only with shock - for industrialized fishing either "on Dalnike" (80m +), either on devices up 100gr + with aggressive upside.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Snap, Precious and accessories » Raskosami, cord. Who than but? 4