All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Snap, Precious and accessories » Raskosami, cord. Who than but? 4

Raskosami, cord. Who than but? 4

Posts 751 to 780 of 920

Carlos

Rebuffed with fishing line dragon years five ago, liked. Now have us its not in sight unfortunately.
Momoi at all respect. Recently took couple of bobbin test as filament on karpovye udilki. Here is on a new their pletnyu pozhalsya, perhaps for good reason. On are from fishing line of yours not tell from the apperance of.
Think the acquisition of you not Poltava can add.

+1

Oleg_GOR
Pletnya is not a bad, but and only. I mean in mind the contestant, that in this same no clothing left fingered. But with 50% discount give for it 1,200 Grzywna (. Amused unfeasible. Yes and its discussed here somewhere nearby. Name not remember, gray such a.

And here is Momoi Riudzhin me liked. And the price, and the quality of 2 year ago were highly attractive. But harvest Ideology without shock I not ventures and no one not advise.

+1

wrote:

's a bodybuilder you as such Yellow Feeder Haldorado.

In than its feature of:

This raskosami is issued in namotke 200m, 15 of which has konusnuyu form of. On a fishing trip we face with problem range missiles forceful throw, as such greater diameter difficult far continue to cast until from for many factors, thin raskosami not enduring the power sequences of throws, so we use shock-leader from pletennogo cord or mono filament, but under vyvazhivanii major fish pletennyy shock-leader negatively affects the capture of a fish, so as he not has roztyazhimosti. The shock of leader from mono filament extinguishes tugging fish, but under his connecting with the main fishing line, so as he has dozen 0,45-0,55mm, obrazovyveetsya large knot, which creates additional resistance on the through rings and so same upsets damage the rings.

Solution these problems and is raskosami Yellow Feeder Haldorado. This product is issued in three size the main filament:

-0,18mm with transition in 0,32 with explosive payloads 4.65-13,65kg

-0,20mm with transition in 0.35 with explosive payloads 5.78-14,95kg

-0,22mm with transition in 0.40 with explosive payloads 6.95-17,35kg.

Use this fishing line of yours gives us opportunity fulfill long drives zabrosy and without losses vyvazhivat a major fish. The main the fishing line is has periwinkle color, and konusnaya its part of transparent, that delaeet its not noticeable for fish. To purchase this product you can in Internet no clothing left MetodKarp. So same in this Internet no clothing left you will find many interesting things for karpovovoy industrialized fishing, that will make your fishing trip more interesting and battle.

Looked I here samples wood, "um, and, Fliura from Shimano from line of Aspire:

http://i.piccy.info/i9/628012190837f7dd1401253ed4468480/1458411027/111058/879434/IMG_0482_800.jpghttp://i.piccy.info/a3/2016-03-19-18-10/i9-9567783/756x565-r/i.gif

Initially about a fishing line Aspire Silk Shock. She me liked - robust and is famously holds ganglia for their diameters, not has memory, enough soft, dozen begins with 0.08mm. The price will be clearly nebyudzhetnaya (in evropakh bean 50m is worth under 5 the euro), but borrow d - and under feeder, and under your fishing bobber. In Normarke promised, that is about she in wrinkles will emerge. And still said, that the entire raskosami purely the Japanese.

Now pro flyukarbon Aspire. Look at his in the catalogue and having characteristics, I his waited. Me as times need a fresh povodochnaya for industrialized fishing on devices up with dlinymi povodkami - have got ruddy hard in diameters hadn-0.16. On fact me engaged all except one - he very loses on junctions. Simply it is unrealistic loses. Can in spinninge somewhere on micro-Jigue on bezuzlovke he and holds, but Uzlinka the stitches for on late defence wakes up aggressivity his literally perezhigaet o.o. Of their "khotelok" I his've crossed off.

+4

duffy333 wrote:

rather see I here samples wood, "um, and, Fliura from Shimano from line of Aspire:

Initially about a fishing line Aspire Silk Shock. She me liked - robust and is famously holds ganglia for their diameters, not has memory, enough soft, dozen begins with 0.08mm. The price will be clearly nebyudzhetnaya (in evropakh bean 50m is worth under 5 the euro), but borrow d - and under feeder, and under your fishing bobber. In Normarke promised, that is about she in wrinkles will emerge. And still said, that the entire raskosami purely the Japanese.

And than something she from "old" differs? Or this simply marketing move?
http://s6.uploads.ru/t/hvWGo.jpg

Likely nothing - if not changed name the most line of. Can's subroutines set of diameters - need catalogues watch. Ah and a new packaging / bean points, that raskosami fresh - 2016 th year.

Carlos wrote:

A here is Momoi Riudzhin me liked. And the price, and the quality of 2 year ago were highly attractive.

And the price and the quality of remained such same attractive as and two years ago. And if even, in that very under Flagmanovskie discount, the quite fat.

duffy333 wrote:

Skyfall fact me engaged all except one - he very loses on junctions. Simply it is unrealistic loses. Can in spinninge somewhere on micro-Jigue on bezuzlovke he and holds, but Uzlinka the stitches for on late defence wakes up aggressivity his literally perezhigaet o.o. Of their "khotelok" I his've crossed off.

Earrings, Kuryokha for tough flyurikov recommends here is such knot
http://www.seaguar.ne.jp/knot/parts/parts_2.html
Or such http://www.seaguar.ne.jp/knot/parts/parts_4.html
And for perfektsionistov there is such a raskosami http://www.seaguar.ne.jp/lineup/fcharisu/fc_5.htmlIn tables Kureha gives testimony ruggedness on node, because meaning seem not large.
Vanych under Serbia itself such a blackcurrant, says that oboldel. And soft for, Fliura and the enduring almost as nylon and ganglia holds. But the price much.: '(

Last edited by Vadkh (Mar 20 2016 07:42:21)

+1

Bountiful days. Tskavlyat vdguki on aaiiio by a newly https://fishingstock.ua/catalog/shnury_ … e_x4_150m/
Planuyu vzyati 0.8 / 14lb for kormushok until any seafood brunch (without shock ldera), chee e?aua 1 / 18lb (iiaea pdkazhete ? i? varanti).

As something met long for fisherman, he with success "he was screwing" podkiloshnykh little slapping and karasey, but where sea salt not in this. Hit raskosami, brand for nikh not remember, was like French assemble and bluish color of. Absolutely not had memory, soft soft. Unparalleled nowhere not saw. Can who that tell pollsters?

Blue the fishing line is once long was production the operations if am not mistaken. Met in ads on Olx

himik wrote:

How something met long for fisherman, he with success "he was screwing" podkiloshnykh little slapping and karasey, but where sea salt not in this. Hit raskosami, brand for nikh not remember, was like French assemble and bluish color of. Absolutely not had memory, soft soft. Unparalleled nowhere not saw. Can who that tell pollsters?

Garyk
Not, accurately frantsuzskaya-) simply with such smoothness I fishing line of yours not vstrachal bole-)

himik wrote:

Garyk
Not, accurately frantsuzskaya-) simply with such smoothness I filament not vstrachal bole-)

Tortoise on shpule was online.de.

Last edited by 32 (Mar 26 2016 23:26:53)

32 wrote:

Turtle on shpule was online.de.

If Tortoise, and in blue color. The this likely French raskosami Tortue flux light

Last edited by Masakary (Mar 27 2016 10:37:45)

Yes have him on a coil was where)
Masakaryabout already that of them--) let us seek and schupat-)

himik wrote:

about already that of them--) let us seek and schupat-)

Already likely not there will she :))

Am asking employ advanced verification public help in decision-decisions.

What of these wood, "um, better use with fiderom until 165 Propulsion On commercial reservoirs?

Own experience adequately their assess lacks.

All thank you.

http://sg.uploads.ru/t/iky0Y.jpg

Saratzin wrote:

Please employ advanced verification public help in decision-decisions.

What of these wood, "um, better use with fiderom until 165 Propulsion On commercial reservoirs?

Own experience adequately their assess lacks.

All thank you.

If they you have there are already - the right KarpPro. If you only are going their buy, then better Shimano Technium :)

+2

Laider wrote:

If you only are going their buy, then better Shimano Technium

+100500

The kind there is.

Need supplement reserves povodochnoy fishing line of yours in diameter hadn-0.13, that in the current moment preferable
Shimano Aspire Silk Shock or Sunline Super Ayu II the price have them + - similar in neighborhood 150grn.

The first the impression from a new povodochnoy fishing line of yours Shimano Aspire Silk Shock in an exhibition "Hunt, dive, Tourism." The fishing line is very liked. Well bucks gap even on junctions. Thin, well reaching, without memory. :cool: In general, an excellent option, which came replaced legendary Shimano Antares Silk Shock. In my, she even better.

Oleg, not in rate, when she in sale emerge? And the in an exhibition said "in during couples weeks", but until now its nowhere no one there is no :dontknow:.

Boev wrote:

In general, an excellent option, which came replaced legendary Shimano Antares Silk Shock. In my, she even better.

Of course she better :flirt: She even better Aspayera on tape design 2014 / 15 :D - this same absolutely fresh. Ah and a fishing line Antares already "a hundred years in lunch"--fighter she already its. Although indeed is not a bad was.

Daiwa's famous confession-Braid X8 Original Soundtrack 0.06mm 4.0kg 150m- boys, who that heard / knows / suspects?

duffy333 wrote:

Oleg, not in rate, when she in sale emerge? And the in an exhibition said "in during couples weeks", but until now its nowhere no one there is no

Sergei. Samples lost in numbers on five units every size. Subtler diameters I took away for its team. Ivan Taranov (footballer) with them already won otbory. When's coming by the next party, alas, not know. Very hope, that soon.

Carlos wrote:

Daiwa's famous confession-Braid X8 Original Soundtrack 0.06mm 4.0kg 150m - boys, who that heard / knows / suspects?

From spinningistov limited reviews saw well positive. Biro-Bidjan still say.

P.S. Ulybnulo, that on site as the flagship of report, as and have Kaluzhanina with Fiona. Who from whom cancelled $not know.

P.P.S. Razmotochka and camping on D. , too, under different goal, that pleased: Link

Last edited by Oleg_GOR (Apr 4 2016 11:33:18)

Boev wrote:

Daiwa's famous confession-Braid X8 Original Soundtrack 0.06mm 4.0kg 150m - boys, who that heard / knows / suspects?

In Friday bought http://www.angelsport.de/daiwa-j-braid- … 3678.html, in Saturday it's stuck in her, yesterday went Gone Fishin '(. Session was not long, place not familiar, plus night and a strong for, on this stand alone tests not broke a. Cord, as as cord nor what write home about.

Can who knows, where in Kyiv can be buy SUNLINE SUPER PE 150m 0,128 mm 6 LB cheaper than 400 UAH?

Interested in the cord he RYUJIN Orange 0.06 can be whether his use with shock leader on the cow sheds 80 gr. On D. La.

Kvaker
The cord an excellent, smooth and slippery, dozen clearly not 0.06, I would said closer to 0,09- 0.1. But crime as 80 grams without shock not holds. Were pesky precipices on such a weight.

+1

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Snap, Precious and accessories » Raskosami, cord. Who than but? 4