All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Snap, Precious and accessories » Raskosami, cord. Who than but? 4

Raskosami, cord. Who than but? 4

Posts 91 to 120 of 919

Ah here already question preferences, can and tolstovato, 6lb was would in the most times, but not critical way. Question in another, in than the cord wins on pikere before fishing line?

Cord not so will zakruchivatsya for the thin the tip Mr. Picker here (kvivertip) that can lead to his break
The fishing line is thickens much more often

Last edited by 80 (Dec 7 2014 20:01:05)

Ah this is understandable :) camping on K. Memory almost there is no, higher abrazivoustoychivost, the best the ratio the thickness of the / breaking.
Question then in another, why on pikerakh adopted use as such? :)
Until see only one plus, she cheaper.

up6uc wrote:

Nu this is understandable camping on K. Memory almost there is no, higher abrazivoustoychivost, the best the ratio the thickness of the / breaking.
Question then in another, why on pikerakh adopted use as such?
Until see only one plus, she cheaper.

And whom adopted? :) I think, that every but than conveniently :) I so same'm using on all on Building tools :)
As option, if deal on Picker harvest on commercially the pond, where there is carp from 1.5 kg, then here better to let the line out. Elongation, and Picker not can smooth tugging fish!

up6uc wrote:

The subject then in another, why on pikerakh adopted use as such?

Because the distance industrialized fishing on pikere mostly until 30 meters, and with such distance there is raskosami modicum stretched, decently, but poklevki would still very well in sight. But includes in apprehending on Picker small fish of her bonus size, that quite often happens, raskosami expense of its tensile strengths will allow with greater easily to withdraw fish. And here is the cord and greater fish on pikere, build have which almost always "rapid", - here is this may be the problem, and bonus until podsaka can be not bring.

+1

wrote:

At its company site diameters have him from 0,17 until 0,27. In my opinion not quite for fidera inadequate
Signature author
Bortesya-poborete,
You god pomaga!
For you truth, for you thank
will the holy!

Not threatened both attention on line of diameters in series of, yes, tolstovato will. Thank you

1984 wrote:

as option, if deal on Picker harvest on commercially the pond, where there is carp from 1.5 kg, then here better to let the line out.

This, too, understandable :), but deal on Picker harvest in such places I not d most all, Mr. Picker and carp = kink I.M.H.O.,, ah wasn that shot of adrenaline in life lacks :)
Bought these Picker for melkosranki.

up6uc wrote:

Who testing cord on pikere? With what that of the?
Bought kit, have await the Spring, Shimano Nexave 2.7 / 40 + Exage 3000SRC + Sunline super PE 8lb. The cord took of habit harvest with puffed
Signature author
Focus on maintaining fishing - this as recovering alcoholic, understand that
You ill can be, and be cured cannot be.

What build have this wand on senses here?

Rapid, on melkosranku.

, too, developed an this question. If threaten trained on catching the bonus, then bribery from tensile strengths fishing line of yours $0.16-0,18? Need to questioning 0.22-0.25, I, on recommendations, 've tried a such option - me not engaged. Arguments were those same the most, close the distance zabrosa and fishing, minimal influence on sensitivity and, in as a bonus, elongation. As the me, on sensitivity affects, I wanted to adopt ringing up tackle for get high from industrialized fishing not major fish, and is obtained chyortishto. Can be, sugubu for sports goals, achievements outcome this makes sense, but I have other priorities. Moreover, that tackle becomes "dubovatoy", under unfavorable weather conditions, with topping 5. scale feeders, get arc, poorly vzvodimyy kvivertip and camping on D. Increasingly I.M.H.O.,.
In the year 2009 season pleasantly not managed to try Picker. To a new sale decided to on one shpulyu also wind as such $0.16-0,18, on second the cord in district 6lb, will make their conclusions. Mr. Picker - tackle not for purposeful industrialized fishing spoils, in such diameters and raskosami and cord on this and not sleeps, and tuziki until 1-1.5 kg will drift Sea pleasure, on fish such maximal sizes I and plan. Why something for industrialized fishing Karpov 10 + kg use specialized karpovoye rods up, and here all holding it hard in this as such on pikere and its elongation. :dontknow: My conclusion, until, such same the most in this sranenii raskosami / the cord, advantage see only in price.

Purchases of Mr. Picker here in plans was long, on their domestic grounds decided to that need 3 forge the In what the average democracies, to quickly carrying melkoryb for me will most the, but on we can dichayshikh circumstances in Odie day on chance became gold Mr. Picker here Briskola Granito 2.7 flushed, test 28 "grape". Build have rods up what the lapshevatyy. In short I such a never return in the hands of not kept, ah very soft, under this is abandoning curious to far. Chustvitelnost plush, when tyanesh fish, bends in arc. Personally for me very derive a sense of, immediately I mentioned its spining ultralayt and sensations. Military. So this I to what, and moreover that if for pleasant sensations vyvazhivaniya fish the soft Picker most the, and if for competition I would have pays to took tighter, for speed vyvazhivaniya and talking-from water. If given that Mr. Picker here usually this until 30-40 "grape" test the this the very a defines that Mr. Picker this very chustvitelnaya tackle and cord for greater increasing sensitivity here not need and devise still argument in favor of twist are spaced on pikere I not see. This I say for conditions stagnant water.

80 wrote:

Schnur not so will zakruchivatsya for the thin the tip Mr. Picker here (kvivertip) that can lead to his break
Raskosami thickens much more often

To raskosami not rotate for it keep need and periodically, and better in late each fishing queries - pro metal weights on each end-spindoktory already was written not times. Moreover for trailer lesoukladyvatelya look need - than he worse stands at, than dirtier, the faster will appear on the main ", tiny little beady pigtails." And on document with a string in including - only this will lead likely to "unfortunately."
The cord under zakhleste simply cuts tulip on thin vershinkakh. Even on "neubivaemykh" shimanovskikh vershinkakh. Not to mention prevents garboliny-prestony.

up6uc wrote:

The subject in another, in than cord wins on pikere before fishing line?

The cord on pikere loses a fishing line in reliability and efficiency cordage. Of course, "-in hand "(the so why something beloved by many :question:) with fishing line not will - but includes virtually with Ukraya likely fish proves in sadke. And "effect" cordage under correctly colouring vershinke more than sufficient for industrialized fishing on pikernykh made it.
Pro the that raskosami is amortizatorom and she is moderating tugging fish already wrote - means need not in assembly workers classification renounce all attached and smaller will have turn to aid clutch. As a consequence this less instant burden (under ryvkakh fish) on hook, ceasing, and so same all ganglia. Moreover got a little trigger less on ryvkakh breaks lip fish. And bonuses here quite nor under than.
If want greater "kontaktnosti" under it comes to shagging with fishing line, then formed those its models that have the most a small elongation. For example, those which recommended for use on matchevkakh.
I use on pikere / woof on prop 15 and time from time on glass tinkles as such browning Cenex Feeda Line - on pikere on petty fish 0.16, on melkokarpu 0.20. These same diameters for lights. On glass tinkles 0.22.

Building tools of course same has tried on pikere - flatly not appreciate :dontknow:

Last edited by duffy333 (Dec 7 2014 21:58:49)

+2

I have on pikere raskosami Kolmik flight-for match 0,18 and nanofil 0.1. As such not love from-for nice, khvostikov, cord enduring the more bullying a in the form of is along axis.
Nekseyv VC 2.7 in my opinion well remotely real fishing pole, typically until clutch coils deal not it comes even with puffed-all tugging fish predisposition of on times.
Text or spindoktor-deal good, I from metal weights on each end without vertlyuzhka sgorodil ????, but such scrap them enjoy-time pity.

duffy333 wrote:

formed those its models that have the most a small elongation.

Sergei, and get poluprovoloku with strongest memory, hard, norovyaschuyu constantly. Rolls phase of on tulip, after couples fishing trips teryayuschuyu skolzkost, that need queries spindoktorami.
In than sign In? :) in end the get nedoshnur, the entire the crux of the filament the in depreciation jerks major fish.

Poor poplavochniki, which matchevkami gets caught - gets caught and not know about all negative peculiarities such wood, "um, :D Dont was conceived never why they Building tools not use? Not of food stupidity, and first hold this these filament although would in the hands of.

"Small elongation" - this order 10-15%%

Last edited by duffy333 (Dec 7 2014 22:43:19)

up6uc wrote:

poluprovoloku with strongest memory, hard, norovyaschuyu constantly. Rolls phase of on tulip,

This pro Wolfgang Flur in as a the main. Has tried, it seems.

+1

duffy333 wrote:

Schnur on pikere loses line they made

duffy333 wrote:

Ah, you poor poplavochniki, which matchevkami gets caught - gets caught and not know about all negative peculiarities such wood, "um,

Sergei, much you absolutely correctly said, but. In my opinion no one no one not loses, and not wins. If you catch fishing line, then need account for its especially. If puffed, the same. And apply there, where this feel more comfortable. Why matchevkoy not gets caught puffed? And why not tvichat fishing line? Especially not suited. But harvest something can be under desire. And that, spinningui drain entire fish from-for cord? Or have them backs longer than the or softly Mr. Picker here? Or golavlik from engine bed this not fighter? Or without podsaka standing, on-belt in water on mid-rivers more "hothouse" conditions for vyvazhivaniya?

Than feel more comfortable, those and harvest can be. But learn these harvest simply need. Else from crafty.

Raskosami Maver Dual Band 0.2 mm. On center of the spool lights and Mr. Picker here the entire season 2014, only about 25 fishing trips - nor skrutok, nor zakhlestov, nor disgraces. This model fishing line of yours already years 5'm using for match, with him she perekochevala on feeder.

Oleg, you correctly wrote pro especially. But you same witnessed with puffed 6lb not're breaking up with voby or Queen-heads although would in 20gr - maximum 5gr, is true?

duffy333 wrote:

Ah, you poor poplavochniki, which matchevkami gets caught - gets caught and not know about all negative peculiarities such wood, "um, :D Dont was conceived never why they Building tools not use? Not of food stupidity, and first hold this these filament although would in the hands of.

2 season capturing the leskami, least 6yu species, of them the that remember this Trabucco 2kh species and D.A.M., and strictly in purposes austerity, on planned then extensively gonna turn on feeder, browning Cenex Feeda Line on producers in city of not saw unfortunately, on price she sootnosima with those which contaminants me in hands. Fidernye filament exercised all as one had an uncomfortable feature of, a strong memory - with this you should agree? Not believing moreover that after each fishing cut off not big on 2-4m camping on K. The surface spy scabrous, and every 10-12 fishing trips drive the money changers because ebm's entirely. Specificity industrialized fishing poplovochnikov not know, not reaIly found out. Smotayte with shpuli turret until filament, she under their weight not raspryamitsya, and will have form of poluvitkov as was nakruchena on shpule, giving take under remove fish / zabitii trough these poluvitki would give the likelihood zakhlesta in been higher than cord, which it makes under their weight - with this, too, you should agree?
In what place I wrote stupidity?

That you mean mmom under term "fidernye filament"? This those which have on shpule "feeder" written? So on fence, too, many what write :dontknow: Just people first buy it is unclear that, and then complain, that it not the and not so works.
Here is enough the old, but highly an interesting the review the woods, which in principle can be used under it catching fiderom: http://feederist.ru/obzory-snastej/30-fidernaja-leska

+2

duffy333 wrote:

Oleg, you correctly wrote pro especially. But you same witnessed with puffed 6lb not're breaking up with voby or Queen-heads although would in 20gr - maximum 5gr, is true?

Yes fling something perhaps can be. I simply thus never catching, if honestly. Least 8lb. Until now not love without extreme need refine ourselves tackle. Sense? Not on pipisochnykh Okounkov always was calibrating. I OK not torchbearer, me number of need not. And here is two of Historical ?aaeaoi?a on Proshka 0.1 remove accounted for. :D

P.S. But to center of the spool except cord always shpulya with fishing line lay in. Again same, were conditions, when she the electronic the cord on all accounts. On the same cordage, and with so same weight purposefulness. :dontknow:

up6uc wrote:

browning Cenex Feeda Line on producers in city of not saw unfortunately

duffy333 wrote:

What you mean mmom under term "fidernye filament"? This those which have on shpule "feeder" written? So on fence, too, many what write

This pro me. :crazyfun: Many years for me were among best wood, "um, - match from Browning's (with" there's Buboy out Nadia "on labels said they did). And for Nimera, and for with President, and for sbirulino. Bought spring here is this fidernuyu, ah quite the other kettle of plaice entirely. Not particularly liked in comparison. Although she like and in frankenberry. :dontknow:

Never used in osnastkakh one. So question to to the propeller heads - and what is expectancy "life" good pletenki? Season? Two? Three? :dontknow:

As harvest regulation, what bottom-there is I have the cord, which the third season churchgoers. Enleve rarely :dontknow:

up6uc wrote:

Smotayte with shpuli turret until fishing line of yours, she under their weight not raspryamitsya, and will have form of poluvitkov as was nakruchena on shpule, giving take under remove fish / zabitii trough

Under zabitii trough ALWAYS keep kvivertip bent, respectively the cord stilted-then perekhlyostov for vershinku virtually there is no. Had evolved to this under it comes to shagging in wind-gave take-have trouble.

wrote:

How harvest regulation, what bottom-there is I have cord, which the third season churchgoers. Enleve rarely

Misha I to what asked - in is year opened for itself goes through Monk's from Dayva. The second season has passed successfully without reproaches by the quality of (on junctions and on gap) and wear. Truth fishing not such frequent as have some (but all water same makes its "worse to hide" deal) That interestingly how many will survive. For themselves importantly in a fishing line believe that she not so perhaps strongly traumatic for these fish (nor when not had been bugging fish with gender like the chewed off your lip) so as on fishing I very a gamblin 'man man and case electronically minded-mother not sound so glum. :D

Freemason wrote:

Never not used in osnastkakh one. So question to to the propeller heads - and what is expectancy "life" good pletenki? Season? Two? Three? :dontknow:

The good pletenka under "no-spare," (ideal) conditions industrialized fishing and treatment with snastyu - may well withstand several seasons consecutive, even 4000m2 as well as until, finally, "morally" will in the eyes of its owner-fidermena.
Ah, and the conch has the power on bottom, thorny style of, kind of cloudy water, perekhlesty, otstrely, pulling from chains snap, and camping on D. - significantly Pirelli, "life" pletenki. For these reasons, I have any pletenka held maximum 3 year :dontknow:.

+2

Freemason wrote:

case electronically minded-mother not sound so glum

With puffed sweeping leapfrog in my opinion utterly surplus deal :nope:

wrote:

Since with a cord sweeping leapfrog in my opinion utterly surplus deal

, too, these about transformation, modicum you. Put it supervisor, to on batty beat :D mental installations lack not to stay, then again on good poklyovke ad- hike and'm to yank with pace.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Snap, Precious and accessories » Raskosami, cord. Who than but? 4