All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Snap, Precious and accessories » Raskosami, cord. Who than but? 4

Raskosami, cord. Who than but? 4

Posts 241 to 270 of 919

duffy333 wrote:

America’s stated producers the thickness of the cord overwhelmingly, to the real diameter not has no relations. I.e. absolutely. And in segment from low-cost cords so simply always. Can be boldly Baal the promised dozen on 1.5 and accurately not’t go wrong. So often are discussing not the thickness twist are spaced, and his razryvnuyu. Although and here producers say so telling the whole story - can be quietly share on 1.5. On junctions always goes reductions and so not quite promoting true parameters. And reductions can be until 50%. And many Building tools under driving the knot "on cool" simply "they burn out."

All of this to what written on document with a string hadn,: 0.10 or 3000.00 mean that anywhere, but only not real the thickness in fraction fractions millimeters

Edited duffy333 (Today 19 :07: 40)

Metro breaking burden zaznacheno

For eyes such that of the - regulation groves collecting driftwood from water deceitful :D antonymic would udilishche and hooks weathered. Such cord on shock-leader place.
Many on feeder are beginning precisely with fat powerful cords - this normally. In the process fishing trips will come confidence in their forces, prochustvuetsya tackle. Here is then and will emerge desire to put this simple already's a little bit thinner. And this can be goes on shock-leaders.

Last edited by duffy333 (Jan 5 2015 20:15:19)

дмитрий михей wrote:

hello. Pletennyy cord Salmo feeder diameter of 0.20 mm normally will for fidera? Conditions fishing mostly are boners not and river with weak the passage

дмитрий михей wrote:

metro breaking burden zaznacheno

Little is, that have this budget cord in diameter 0.2 such a high breaking burden. Something me suggests, that realistically will not more 6-7 kg and this on really document with a string.

gross wrote:

efforts is, that have this budget cord in diameter 0.2 such a high breaking burden. Something me suggests, that realistically will not more 6-7 kg and this on really document with a string.

Testil his on gap. In shorter in the form of. 13.2 of gap not on node

On Shimano exege put nanofil 0.12. After each fishing, in place, where cord was zaklipsovan, he is beginning to rasslaivatsya on the sly. Have all so, or on the door frame in klipse?

Maksim84
Cake in klipse there is accurately. If would was on the door frame the nanofil srezaetsya immediately under an attempt a roII his under clip-on earring. Nanofil in no way case cannot be leave under klipsoy after fishing. And in the process industrialized fishing (if she prolonged) I simply one-two times otmatyvayu on one turnover with shpuli. More precisely one times otmatyvayu, and the second time on two podmatyvayu. In principle I so and with pletyonkoy on for competitions do. If fishing intense.

+2

дмитрий михей wrote:

testil his on gap. In shorter in the form of. 13.2 of gap not on node

Amused, will trust in your would, pick up volumes K itself such on shock leader

gross wrote:

Surprised, aren't you, will trust in your would, pick up volumes K itself such on shock leader

If if you ever come look'll trade you everything its for 250griven + card, on discount in Internet no clothing left. The whether on 3 the whether on 5protsentov (bought these for 270 three weeks ago). On fishing not was. But namotan on shpule. Reel and box there is

Last edited by дмитрий михей (Jan 5 2015 22:31:44)

Максим84 wrote:

At Shimano exege put nanofil 0.12. After each fishing, in place, where cord was zaklipsovan, he is beginning to rasslaivatsya on the sly. Have all so, or on the door frame in klipse?

Not likes nanofil a permanent "hard" friction - so and starts sloitsya in such zones. On klipsakh type "rings" such not happening. Yuri correctly said that this "cake" in klipse, not "on the door frame" :yep:

Hello, who enjoyed leskami: Drennan TE Rig line. http://flagman.kiev.ua/index.php/2010-1 … e-rig-line . , Preston Reflo Precision Power . http://flagman.kiev.ua/index.php/2010-1 … sion-power . Tubertini Dragon . Maver SLR . Ah or Colmic xilo / / / /. That you can about them say and that advise?

On previous page message # 220 - there information on dіametram declared / real some any wood, "um, from the list of.
About how that I'm using from this list of. Speech goes about diameters from 3000.00 until 0.16:
Tubertini Dragon'm using under-fishing during - less stands at.
Kolmik ksilo - 'm using on-start and weak during. Very similar on it raskosami dura-Ace Ultegra 6th Shock.
Maver C.P.R. - once has tried on being game, but from-for cherezvychaynoy promise very stands at in "porosyachiy tail." So refused about it.

'm using Preston Reflo Precision Power had forced mostly r Dnepr river in available program until 0.15 me in over ustraivat
Stands at, but tolerable, more likes ovner
http://flagman.kiev.ua/index.php/2010-1 … -broad-25m

Maver C.P.R. - catching on it only on shtekere and makhe, on match, the and especially feeder immediately otkazalsya- curls up.

From Kolmika'm using STREAM socket may already years 5 on match, the and on fidere- without problems, the most Regrettable povodkovyy material which catching.

Last edited by riverwater (Jan 7 2015 11:51:13)

Yesterday testil this cord in office. Realistically a good budget this simple from 8-and lived.. Me very grassroots. Truth, need testit still and for season, to opinion was more ascriptive. Pity, that only in orange color.

http://s017.radikal.ru/i402/1501/18/0f287c8452e5.jpg

The cord very smooth, surround and the thin. In the hands of managed hold the most the thin - 6lb and fat, 40lb. Finally the sunline released a good budget cord.

In daunting this the cord will cost roughly 33 $

Last edited by Тоха (Jan 8 2015 14:46:32)

, too, yesterday testil budget cord from 8-and lived have friend homes :crazy: realistically the thin, smooth and very its robust, me grassroots. The price hilarious just 737,00 Grzywna (but 200m :crazyfun:
http://sf.uploads.ru/t/rRp0V.jpg

+1

Yes prices that's hilarious (especially under wage until 3 camping on Grzywna (. In courses case)

Testil of the required, 8 Lived 10 LB 0.14.
Me grassroots. One lack of - paint on the first fishing dashed.
This is the most expensive cord on my on :canthearyou:. Is worth even 4000m2 as well as 15 dollars for 300 forge the With transshipment.
http://sf.uploads.ru/t/VLKPh.jpg

Last edited by Stalinnn (Jan 8 2015 15:43:01)

CVI wrote:

Also yesterday testil budget the cord from 8-and lived have friend homes :crazy: realistically the thin, smooth and very its robust, me grassroots.

I summer such bought for 43dollara, when Cust 'izm’in Japan. Cool the cord. :cool:

+1

Could you tell me that for cord Daiwa Regal Sensor, in the flagship on him credit, be appropriate whether he for Volkswagen Jetta TDI fidera, the coil dayva megafors-'s 3050?

Вячеслав1982 wrote:

be appropriate whether he for Volkswagen Jetta TDI fidera, coil dayva megafors-'s 3050?

Will run. :D

Вячеслав1982 wrote:

Daiwa Regal Sensor

The most gavnyanyy the cord which I was connected buy :dontknow:

Tell, and have Reflo Power Max why such a a small breaking burden? Wanted to on a medium spare shpulyu namatat, bought 0.23 and not drew attention, written 6lb 2.72 kg. Have the same MAVER DUAL BAND 0.2 - 5.7 on gap.

dastish fantastish! And you concern to written Maverom removal of? I have there is Red Soft Devil Stadium from this same offices in diameter 0.18 - not holds he stated 4.7kg

Last edited by duffy333 (Jan 11 2015 16:49:21)

haoss wrote:

statement, and have Reflo Power Max why such a a small breaking burden? Wanted to on Volkswagen Jetta TDI spare shpulyu namatat, bought 0.23 and not drew attention, written 6lb 2.72 kg. Have the same MAVER DUAL BAND 0.2 - 5.7 on gap.

In is season capturing the such on pikere in size $0.16, trough common vesom30-40 g all normal, very liked, otstrely occurred rarely. Until this teetered cenex feeda line $0.16 with gap iswasta 2.3 kg, not liked, roared on node paternostera, can the old was :dontknow:. In this year on glass tinkles 20-75 want try Reflo Power Max 0,18, trough common weight 40-50 g of, 'll take a look as will.

Stalinnn wrote:

testil of the required, 8 Lived 10 LB 0.14.
Me grassroots. One lack of - paint on the first a fishing trip dashed.
This is the most expensive cord on my on. Should a whopping 15 dollars for 300 forge the With transshipment.

Edited Stalinnn (2015-01 08 14 :43: 01)

Emerged question, namely what on the tenacity this the cord?, managerial-whether weight kormakov in 90-100 the State Russian Museum. Fiderok I have flagship was I, advance provides thank!!

duffy333 wrote:

dastish fantastish! And you concern to written Maverom removal of? I have there is Red Soft Devil Stadium from this same offices in diameter 0.18 - not holds he stated 4.7kg
Edited duffy333 (2015-01-11 15 :49: 21)
Signature avtoraLuchshe bad day on fishing, than a good at work.

Kantora one, and filament different. Yuzal both and still Stone River, began on match, the, and then their on feeder applied. From sobstvennog experience I’d say that Dual Band the most a worthy\ the best and on memory and on hosts and on gap, with and on match and on feeder - this # 1 for me, then Stone River, she more matchevaya, especially for hangup khorosha- quickly sinking and hard, on feeder its can be if there is no options, ah and Red Devil on latest place for me, couple of fishing trips and turned down flat.. On these fishing line of yours Maverovskie already years 5-6 enleve.

And leskami in as a basic who any but?? All Building tools yes Building tools. I have in steppes rivers there is no, alone rates and
Couple water basins. Managed the entire season leskami in Sw. The main. But camping on K. The first year on feeder fished bought in Jackson fidernuyu the line, 'cause put on 2 fiderka, so and otmakhal season, although and the cord was namotan on spare shpulyakh.
From of Kazakhstan pages, I created not understood what as such can be boldly questioning.
Who the can write.
On woof on prop 15 such a the fishing line is, on glass tinkles such a.

Rivers here not with. To let the line out place on Mr. Picker here - under nedalnem zabrose she reaching in reasonable range-not cuts down on the poklyovku, and under it catching carp-there poklyovka visible on-any, and raskosami mitigate tugging fish under hard place it.
Himself enleve on-start, but enleve cords.
Text or now. Maybe, you start a break pro feeding and a smaller parusnost on River.

shameta wrote:

At woof on prop 15 such a the fishing line is, on glass tinkles such a

Dozen, that whether?

shameta wrote:

A leskami in as a basic who any but?? All Building tools yes Building tools.

Why same? Enough people gets caught on-start with fishing line. I have have the most virtually on all coils one shpulya with fishing line - 'm using on made it until 40m on-start and conduits based with nesilnym the passage under it catching white puppies were born, on River when fluff bears. The main dozen for the medium and lights 0.20-0.22. On pikere at all only the fishing line is worth.
Best suited so-called "match" fishing line of yours - have them the rate overstretching the country’s less, than have ordinary.
Building tools this all ??? specificity industrialized fishing on devices up and when need to do an obscure impose.

Last edited by duffy333 (Jan 17 2015 23:26:25)

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Snap, Precious and accessories » Raskosami, cord. Who than but? 4