All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

Maize

Posts 1 to 30 of 141

In the past year eiaee on a reservoir, where fish (carp, White Amur, Crucian, a dace and krasnoperka) lovilas best on maize. Maize for me simply opening the, before believed, that this the pourer should apply for major fish, and here even plotvichka on 100 grams lovilas on maize better, than on moldy worm :O

Maize in action:

http://i022.radikal.ru/0801/38/34a344eb173f.jpg

http://i010.radikal.ru/0801/6f/6ae2b0c9f1cd.jpg

Has acted stereotype, that with it catching on maize the frequency zabrosov low and this tactic not suited for as industrialized fishing, and it turned out that on this a reservoir one poklevka in 5-10 minutes on maize usual deal :O

Eiaee on maize "Louis Bonduelle-Dalle" and used the usual installation of:

http://i035.radikal.ru/0801/2d/864be780f470.jpg

In this year decided to try maize dedicated series, which manufactured specifically for fishermen and are sold in fishing stores. Judging by around the, this maize'm being marinated in various siropakh.

From whom there is experience use of such changeable tips? Advise, with any producers start? Who subscribe to the feeder follicle installation of with corn, works whether he on nekrupnoy fish?

Romeo wrote:

In this year decided to try maize dedicated series, which manufactured specifically for fishermen and are sold in fishing stores. Judging by around the, this maize'm being marinated in various siropakh.

From whom there is experience use of such changeable tips? Advise, with any producers start?

I have there is experience only my and he negative. Bought these such a a special maize different producers and cheap and expensive outcome one - zero.

Can I such unlucky so I may, and can, wrong its outflts, but "Louis Bonduelle-Dalle" sweet works is famously. On it are biting a major a dace and krasnoperka, and also cute heart the fishing trainer carp and large Crucian.

Also was the inauguration poklevki line releasing on "Louis Bonduelle-Dalle." "Louis Bonduelle-Dalle" can be slightly-slightly bag pour in build with prikormkoy, to she propityvalas the scent of, and boldly on hook.

WILDHUNTER wrote:

"Louis Bonduelle-Dalle" can be slightly-slightly bag pour in build with prikormkoy, to she propityvalas the scent of, and boldly on hook.

I under it catching on maize, always'm kneading it prikormku on water from banks with corn.

Romeo wrote:

I under it catching on maize, always'm kneading it prikormku on water from banks with corn.

This is obtained, that prikormka it acquires a small smells corn. And if still and maize add in prikormku for impregnation, then is obtained with with your and my method have corn and prikormki full harmony!

Has tried a special maize (Polish, seems) several smells, not liked. Perhaps, this was and set of circumstances.

Louis Bonduelle-Dalle'm using always, when she relevant, and only "Louis Bonduelle-Dalle." Is famously worked on carp we should drink a and white Amur river. I take usually two banks, one "Louis Bonduelle-Dalle" and second easier. The contestant, that easier, in prikormku, "Louis Bonduelle-Dalle" on hook.

Used a special maize Cook with different smells and smakami - not amazed. And then took the same producer, but Rome, i.e. without outsiders smells and worked perfectly on carp we should drink a 2-2.5 kg, on Aurum / on two pieces.

Bought today 4 kachana young corn (2 UAH. For magnet). Otvaril, cooled, cleaned from Kachanov, not solil. Broke a roughly 250 grams grain. Kind of beef on three helpings and pulverized:

1. Honey syrup.
2. Raspberry (from raspberry cooking solutions).
3. Vanilla (2 what of vanilla on 2 grams + spoonful of sugar).

Through couple of days d try. And can need 25?C us do? :question:

Алекс wrote:

. Cleaned from Kachanov.

Tell us as to dispose this do?

WILDHUNTER wrote:

Tell us as to dispose this do?

Simply cut off not big a knife with good point finally.

Alex write, as otlovilsya, that there with your corn?

Reports from Aleks

This honey maize.

From outcome made a certain conclusion:

Perhaps set of circumstances, and possibly and thanks to maize (corn), in the contestant night managed provide a good nibble and as a consequence a normal catch. Bonuses absent, but poraduvav the species composition, especially rybets.

Vanilinovaya maize - with it case the emphasis, time was little, so jumped with 12 until 16, in general day in most baked.

Fish-sicles FishDream "bream Cport" + maize.

In nesvoystvennom for small fry place, starters borrow immediately after launch zakorma, through roughly one hour its squeezed out Blicca bjoerkna, and still through gender hours gusteru disgorged nekrupnyy podleschik.

Hi. Did you roughly kilograms three fish (about 20 units) and left.

Certain conclusions do not was able, as something all circumvented and until inexplicably.

Last edited by Алекс (Sep 11 2009 08:01:42)

Maize in crimson of mixed unfortunately try not managed (all not dare), likely goes in cleanup :yep:

I would tried, or bailed on would in prikormku.

Decided to insert their five kopecks in this subject.
For past 2 year as in feeder so and in match, the defined for themselves - only Bondyuel.
Couple of times has tried "Kalibrovanuyu maize from Dynamite" - high themselves its eat. Under comparison with bondyuelem normal not weave grain in bondyuele on 20% more.
Under it comes to shagging Karp's and bream - on 1.5 kg prikormki leave gender liter cannabis and gender liter corn.
Under-fishing match faced with problem - RAKOV. Have grown fond reptiles maize. , I take it out one and directly under me as acute finally cuts off cube for a piece of not paying attention on the that the apparently. With breeding slightly helped impregnation corn it betainom from dynamite is being accumulated throughout-same.
And here as the in pipeline karpovogo trash find iskustvennuyu maize. Producer not remember. To not recast installation of found assembly Carnation from silicone from Stonfo (to why in the flagship the rogue deficit moving things quickly) nazhivlyayu on rings from one until three kukuruzin - mgnovennyy follicle installation of. Now already on a new season imposed recording and and under hair.
Outcome with iskustvengnoy corn on order better.
1 the absence of Organizer of the under zabrose
2 cancer not eats all
3 Propityvaesh variedades from bondyuelya or betainom and forward.
4 Committee of caught Cupid forced look narrowly to mounting. Just happened to be 2 ikustvennykh kukuruzipy pripodnimayut hook on 1-2 centimeters over upside buckets. Under my case with ilistym upside simply super.
All luck and make it until Spring.

+3

katana
And betain whose?
And how many on time dipovalas?

How I understand, speech goes about products English companies Dynamite Baits. Have this firms many products, deemed topovymi have our karpyatnikov. Me personally...... A girl's Swim Stim Green Paste with betainom VERY likes - truth get its certainly :dontknow:

Last edited by duffy333 (Feb 1 2011 16:31:45)

Romeo wrote:

I under-fishing maize, always'm kneading it prikormku on water from banks with corn.

Under it comes to shagging for maize have doubled observed one feature of, peck is beginning to not immediately, even if fish on point, the entire the problem in konservantakh, catching for differing and trademark and pickled from any producers whether Louis Bonduelle-Dalle or frankly cheap Chinese maize Mikado, but better nibble when from banks squeeze a preservative and give "breathe" on the air, maize becomes slightly into sterner stuff and markedly yellowish, i.e. color more saturated. So same a positive outcome gives the nozzle sitch from corn if before fishing on the evening to soak fodder and there. Rolls couple of handfuls of, being directly from feed and on hook. Nibble immediately,, I take it out from banks and on hook and silence.

+2

Rappye wrote:

being directly from feed and on hook. Nibble immediately,, I take it out from banks and on hook and silence.

And this normal - from banks she "wastes", and from prikormki she already "nadipovanaya" :flag:

ATC code A16AA06 - DINAMITOVSKIY

In the early fishing hole in bank gram it 50 heaping and all.

I usually arrive with the entire artileriye but enleve or on 2 fidera or on two match on the early with different right complement and then stayed on more a coup stern or place.
For fidera half corn for prikormki peretirayu in bag for.
For match'm interrupting maize with cannabis plus directly in cup only does leave pelets and the old kroshonyy Boyle.

To why another fact sometimes do dip for corn function by mixing hemp oil with oils tigrovogo nut sometimes leads to increase sizes pecking for fish. Need literally on 10 sec. Moisture

+1

And maize Dinamitovskaya what was? Such a as on the first the picture, or the second?
http://s19.radikal.ru/i192/1102/44/43efdc32366et.jpg
http://s59.radikal.ru/i163/1102/79/9f8178901f10t.jpg
And what betain - here is the first or the second?
http://s47.radikal.ru/i118/1102/14/8874c833e5a8t.jpg
http://s57.radikal.ru/i157/1102/62/bdba30c32e76t.jpg

Maize with the first pictures of the and betain with the second.
Plus for the cost of Fonz two big banks bondyuelya take can be.

Tried on taste of me bondyuel more grassroots - more sugar.

Unambiguously Louis Bonduelle-Dalle. Not costly and Oh as meaner. Want in this year the mill maize (roadwheels) boil in lures from day one. But on trigger more soft and Zoo bondyuelinu. In this year I have on Dnieper River maize was the nozzle sitch # 1

Yes, Louis Bonduelle-Dalle - our I :flag: Really Easy very is it apt for fishing needs a Cheeto Lies. And importantly everywhere there is.

duffy333 wrote:

And this normal - from banks she "wastes", and from prikormki she already "nadipovanaya"

Not quite so, fodder as absorbent shots up smells preservatives.

Has tried many options from firms in purple cans on 250 ml, not d to talk about super effect or contrary, try. But who drew attention how a powerful there a preservative? Six months can have remained standing not necessarily in the cold and not lose their cool, you would have become there is such a maize? And fish feels this very strongly. Spharischen not throw it away newspaper, they can useful, I for example do so, on the evening open bank - Like for pickled, me dumping juice, rassortirovyvayu on banks kukuruzku and 3-4 aroma running an on anyone case, Walk know that there would prefer fish - honey, vanilla, chocolate, strawberries, tutti-frutti and etc, but such a maize single, not deposited, but effect higher.

+1

The, that not lose their cool this well, for himself not I’d say, and goldfish likes. In past season vanilla, only, very well ruled, "and Louis Bonduelle-Dalle was vacationing. Even experiments ticked, with chemical preservatives better themselves had been.

A tinned Bondyuel on hook + before impose spray nasal spray Dream have Mix Vanilla
Spray already 2 year lies, the quality of :cool:
Truth now such a already not find, the disobedient another, and prices other :dontcare:

The entire season long. Prolovil on maize so as verkhovodka not ready use other jamborees. But remained exasperated. Catching on River in catch vosovnom sea Bass. Truth poklevku need wait 15-20 minutes.

Years five ago, and can and six, as a in Kyiv blackcurrant in gamazine "Sportifishing", that on Zhilyanskoy maize "Pescaviva." Ah perishing very strongly its hear on pages magazine "Modern fishing." Range of aromas shot down with bribery, and loath took "skopeks."
On one of of reservoirs Zaporozhye area, Crucian carps and karpiki have become in turn for such corn. That hit surprised, until me no one on this water feature not eiaee corn with so aroma. My starenkomu set "DAM" once was have rest.
Under rate American ruble to hryvnya 1 :5, I got a jar cost 16 Grzywna (.

http://uploads.ru/t/q/H/e/qHeFk.jpg

Last edited by Danser (Dec 6 2011 18:42:24)

Such surveillance. This summer blackcurrant vanilla maize companies Energofish with aroma vanilla (without syrup) and when she safely ended, through couple of weeks, in this same a jar (not pomytuyu) peresypal simple force canteen the canned kind maize, so here is, she not flat. It's still on today’s day! Two days ago catching on it dace on Dnestr! Little moreover acquired persistent flavor vanilla) We'll see on how many its ?????, experiment continues :flag: