All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Snap, Precious and accessories » Shears and anything for pletenki / filament

Shears and anything for pletenki / filament

Posts 31 to 60 of 64

Before they enjoyed installers on radio factory. Tomorrow gonna weigh.

майк wrote:

But weight in them

If radiomontazhnye - the almost weightless.

Степаныч wrote:

Before they enjoyed installers on radio factory. Tomorrow gonna weigh.

Stepanych you that pro radio factory know? I modicum in early life manufacturing anodyne, and you?

Marslin wrote:

Stepanych you that pro radio factory know?

Virtually nothing but bokorezy cool weigh 51.6g.

Макс wrote:

Help please with choice shears for trim pletenki with in diameter from 0,08 until hotspots. A similar state themes not found, and thing this, not such a already and cheap, so think can who can to share experience use. I to example looked at to thus models as: Diaz Gutierrez Razor back Lookout Blades, FOX previous round total bet amount Edges Micro Scissors, Inc. And ESP previous round total bet amount Braid Scissors, Inc.. In short the, that there is in the flagship, and without problems can be to purchase. Can who has experience use of past? D very thankful, the kind and not I one))

Stumbling with acute Halytsh on Bank. I seriously if sho. After fishing so often do :)

I'm using scissors "for childhood nails" and shears for creativity (cutting paper and camping on P.)

Budo alongside kendo :)

MorozMr wrote:

budo alongside kendo

They budo alongside kendo not fenshuyno and homies not assess :D

And here is such.

Макс wrote:

Diaz Gutierrez Razor back Lookout Blades, FOX previous round total bet amount Edges Micro Scissors, Inc. And ESP previous round total bet amount Braid Scissors, Inc..

Assess and zatsenyat :D

Last edited by Romeo (Jun 4 2015 15:12:43)

+1

Max
Popov he enjoys Chikavskimi and exasperated, himself'm using Smith PE Scissors, Inc. Truth’UAH for 60, exasperated,, I'm cutting them cords (0.06) and flyurik, about the that in the flagship not'll give you a hint.

ESP, good-clipper on a. Budo alongside kendo all. In "the flagship" they in salatovom and orange color. With t.

Romeo wrote:

They budo alongside kendo not fenshuyno and homies not assess

And here is such.

Assess and zatsenyat

Edited Romeo (Today 15 :12: 43)

Roma I still would and such added.
http://sg.uploads.ru/t/d1bCv.jpg
Karpyatniki they clothed or fed not make.

Last edited by Freemason (Jun 4 2015 15:24:01)

Romeo wrote:

They budo alongside kendo not fenshuyno and homies not assess

And here is such.

Assess and zatsenyat

Edited Romeo (Today 15 :12: 43)

I have binding shears here is such: http://solingen-shop.ru/manikyurnye-pri … 47552-091/
And one figovinko they budo alongside kendo, although are worth in 3 times more expensive, those which "fenshuyno" budo alongside kendo. So that me not for hip it up, and for moreover that would was comfortable experience in garage snap to do those same billets for inlayna, and on fishing not Sadeq with services 8 threads on 5 minutes, and chiknut one more time, and further engage more useful things. I always ready pay for comfort, and for Feng Shui in Russia there is no, if that

Макс wrote:

Wu me binding shears here is such: http://solingen-shop.ru/manikyurnye-pri … 47552-091 /
And one figovinko they budo alongside kendo, although are worth in 3 times more expensive, those which "fenshuyno" budo alongside kendo. So that me not for hip it up, and for moreover that would was comfortable experience in garage snap to do those same billets for inlayna, and on a fishing trip not Sadeq with services 8 threads on 5 minutes, and chiknut one more time, and further engage more useful things. I always ready pay for comfort, and for Feng Shui in Russia there is no, if that

Max, good shears which will cope without problems with a twist must have "a notch" on of cutting kromkakh. Here is then all will on hairdryer-wada. I have them softball ESP -chikayut only in path.

Last edited by Freemason (Jun 4 2015 15:32:11)

+2

Romeo wrote:

They budo alongside kendo not fenshuyno and homies not assess :D

100% :D And slice will not such kosher :rofl: Uzhos where people itself problems finds.
I have small-clipper on a already few years drive in box - bought once in one of "Everyone on 5." Enleve on 80% with cords - 'm knitting snap on them constantly. Plus shock-leaders from cord. To change this a device am not expected. Ah, until not will be losing my.

Last edited by duffy333 (Jun 4 2015 15:33:09)

+1

In tissue stores there is shears for trim threads, sometimes even in plastic regarding loose covers.
Are worth conditional support pittance, and times in 3 cheaper, than such same in fishing stores,
http://sh.uploads.ru/t/j4JGF.jpg

Most interesting, that laughing those who gets caught on udilki on 5-7 tisch Grzywna (and with coils not cheaper (and the me seems I cheaped out), and in neighboring themes complain, that their dubinschiki oblavlivayut with killer an, where the cost of kit 200 Grzywna (. So that let us Messrs. not let us :))

For good reason got some hard feelings there.
You simply give understand, that shears - not the a device not which need to do come.
Pick, pick up the in household cleansers those that more-less be satisfied with and not sweat it more. And sekonomlennye (f-fuck.. I modicum correctly word wrote? :huh:) would you please put down for purchases more kchestvennykh udily-katukhi. Or kormukh-likely.
In my opinion shears ah raze not affect outcome fishing. Without grievances!

Last edited by чечако69 (Jun 4 2015 16:19:43)

+1

Макс wrote:

The most interesting, that laughing those who gets caught on udilki on 5-7 tisch Grzywna (and with coils not cheaper (and the me seems I cheaped out), and in neighboring themes complain, that their dubinschiki oblavlivayut with killer an, where the cost of kit 200 Grzywna (. So that let us Messrs. not let us)

Max, why scoff. I same you specifically wrote - that ESP good shears. Yes and in your the list they are found. So that not know for that you "inflated" :nope: That and Buy of those models what himself proposed - the most dream. They all good.

Last edited by Freemason (Jun 4 2015 16:29:48)

Freemason wrote:

Max, why scoff. I same you specifically wrote - that ESP good shears. Yes and in your the list they are found. So that not know for that you "inflated"

So to you no claims, those whom wrote they understood))
And on topic, ah guys, as on me 80% all priblud in as a fishing trip not affect success. Or can who the sat on platform and began harvest kilograms fish with coves-cocked? Or can buying Dutch master we are starting harvest more and better? The kind except confidence in itself, comfort nothing not is changing. All relatively.

Udilishche and the coil - this workers tools. Building tools, filament and hooks - this, too, workers tools. And here is, for example, there's gravy this already accessory, which affects the quality of fishing because as soon - catch not tone depends on is used there's gravy from Corum, from Fidersporta, from Doc's’s organs is 60 or qualitative thing's homemade. Here more acts a subjective assessment "likes / not likes."
The same and with scissors. Or one is, that in brendirovannykh coastline companies shears there is something such what there is no have other shears? Yes, there is - empire the price. Wages for Lejb. Under than often absolutely not commensurate quality of.

And at all before-buying drip irrigation with a slice of twist are spaced, which regulation cut and on place Dj cutting max.

Last edited by duffy333 (Jun 4 2015 16:43:34)

duffy333 wrote:

and

Ah to example ordinary shears my the cord, he Schnur JIGLINE MX8 Communique GREEN 0.10 not want cut, I has tried different shears. You let, cut the cord natyagivaya his, I can and ordinary-ass penknife, in short all that has blade, but if need to cut off cube in 2 centimeters, then this turns into huge problem. And during fishing, these here is pigtails in 2 centimeters, not times zaplutyvali leashes are 0,08 from filament. So that. Not simply so I raised this subject, and judging by from practice.

Last edited by Макс (Jun 4 2015 16:48:27)

Max, launching ESP and not think, think. Were going to stay exasperated. Budo alongside kendo without natyagi any the cord. With t.

And why not such? 'm using and of mourning not know.
http://sg.uploads.ru/t/2E3vx.jpg

Last edited by Bykaraxa (Jun 4 2015 17:00:21)

Correctly says Freemason, the cord better cut will nozhnitsi with a notch on the cutting edges. I'm using scissors Korda caught in his photographs, which with zelenenkimi armrests of,’in the flagship, with their tasks of course mismanaging, but if honestly the the second time I it comes not bought, fact throwing good)

Shears Kolmik budo alongside kendo even hanging all in the air pletnyu.

So who same doubts :D A you accidentally not under flag Kolmika in this year're doing your gigs? :flirt:

Макс wrote:

. Help please with choice shears for trim pletenki with diameter of from 0,08 until hotspots.

I also I tweezers (wire cutters) for nails, here is so they look in nature .lyublyu:
http://sh.uploads.ru/t/6H1z4.jpg

Them can be cut off one under sawn-off, at all without ponytail - in node "the shock of leader - the main", type Albright, the complete lack of khvostikov pletenki - very positive moment :flag:, as on me :hobo:. I already not say about srezke monofila / pletenki with small start :D.

Text or: Only need to skillfully choose under purchase, to not was obtain view-through between workers slick surfaces tweezers, do you, so simple China in most cases "not is so apparently driving" :no:. Typically, I buying That's what Singer, or same launched "huge" forceps have peeps - they long retain resonance of cutting edges, order 3-5 years and more :cool:.

Last edited by Dood (Jun 4 2015 20:44:40)

Kids’shears Chicco budo alongside kendo use http://sh.uploads.ru/t/uVzt8.jpg

Buy it in the flagship http://flagman.kiev.ua/index.php/compon … ter-fp-905 and not worry about anything, 'm using third year reproaches there is no, stop normally cut I'll throw out and buy accurately such.

Here is sit and think, like theme and actual and like and there is no. What would shears gold could not be, need not act on such small beer. Thus location--near train station true to form to be forgotten and tupitsya, if cut not only the cord and as such. On topic I’d say, 'm using scissors kasadaka. http://sh.uploads.ru/t/WpINK.jpg
’ year 3 ago, until now'm using on appointment. That would cut well one need borrow shears with minute zazubrenkami on one of blades.

esp
daiwa

The best than avea enjoy, any pletnyu budo alongside kendo navesu.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Snap, Precious and accessories » Shears and anything for pletenki / filament