All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Cordage » Fidery Shimano-3

Fidery Shimano-3

Posts 91 to 120 of 201

PVR wrote:

A a medium - was at all the!

Say, that yes. But not has tried, not know.

Vadim_UA wrote:

If have someone doubts, invite in Dnipropetrovsk on promenade. In early life handled desyatiborem, different there a spear, core,’s metal. Not on own first know as correctly download certain parts of bodies. So, that perhaps physical data such. And importantly - not fear udilisch Shimano, they acute not like.

Namesake, yes no one in your physical data not somnevatsya :flag: Just on Mireille length zabrosa on stakes, not on Firm coils. Am confident, himself'd be astounded by the difference Philadelphian metering.
Ah and the second what admirable sense harvest on such a distance. Vymatyvat you same.

Vadkh wrote:

namesakes, yes no one in your physical data not somnevatsya Just on Mireille length zabrosa on stakes, not on Firm coils. Am confident, himself'd be astounded by the difference Philadelphian metering.
Ah and the second what admirable sense harvest on such a distance. Vymatyvat you same.

Here is so and invite in Dnepr river. Have us on La modicum on 300 meters can be drag out. Once measure it on its a coil, how many will in metres 50 gather steam;, here is since then roughly and believe. On fact on 100 metres harvest need there is no, can sometimes. But himself fact.

Vadim_UA wrote:

When something measure it on its a coil, how many will in meters away 50 gather steam;, here is since then roughly and believe.

In is and mistake! Reductions in 5 mm in thickness winding on shpule, gives roughly reductions 7.5 - eight centimeters vymotki trafficking. And in appeared - roughly bulb each 10 cm on one turnover pens.

+1

Vadkh wrote:

In is and mistake! Reductions in 5 mm in thickness winding on shpule, gives roughly reductions 7.5 - 8 centimeters vymotki for turnover. And in appeared - roughly bulb each 10 cm on one turnover pens.

I same say roughly believe. If not 100 meters, then 97. I think this not fundamentally.

Vadim_UA
I would, too, incidentally looked on 100 meters not a risk backing. Desirable on earth, otmeriv and imposing small flags, saw yapony video guys have been posting, zabrosa on 100 flushed witnessed, but there was castes + compact a metal the bait, cicada like. Impose core, a spear and other things very well for trenirovki-) but slightly different from zabrosa fiderom. Was would interestingly See if thiS iS--)

himik wrote:

Vadim_UA
I would, too, incidentally looked on 100 meters not a risk backing. Desirable on earth, otmeriv and imposing small flags, saw yapony video guys have been posting, zabrosa on 100 flushed witnessed, but there was castes + compact a metal the bait, cicada like. Impose core, a spear and other things very well for trenirovki-) but slightly different from zabrosa fiderom. Was would interestingly See if thiS iS--)

Find the signature known in Dnieper River. Let will take a. From Honduran fly long.

What all so got a fix for these 100 meters - this that - grossmeysterskaya vіdmіtka?
In 2009 or in 2010, accurately already not remember, here already were already hot disputes on range missiles and accuracy zabrosa in virtual squaring 2 • 2 Dam, in 17-liter build from-under prikormki :canthearyou:. Nor to prejudice konstruktivu then this not led. :dontknow:

Last edited by Дима78 (Dec 18 2014 12:05:48)

Ah I have not a risk backing, my weight) a drop spidmasterom Hevy's flying on to 65-70m, the feeder loaded full of them there, too, in principle dokinu, sitting on platform near kharius water. If standing still) on the hill (1.5-turret until over water) the can and going to fly meters on 15 further. Even further only with run off the hill usirayas, but this not fidernaya had forced, and kink.

up6uc wrote:

Nu I have not a risk backing, my weight) a drop spidmasterom Hevy flies on 65-70m, the feeder loaded full of them there, too, in principle dokinu, sitting on platform near kharius water. If standing still) on the hill (1.5-turret until over water) the can and going to fly meters on 15 further. Even further only with run off the hill usirayas, but this not fidernaya had forced, and kink.

Spidmastery different accented.

Vadim_UA wrote:

I same say roughly believe. If not 100 meters, then 97. I think this not fundamentally.

Think, that mistake on a hundred meters will about 8-10 meters, and this already significantly. Ah yes god with him, what the rafludilis. 8-)

Vadim_UA
I think not the problem to lift video-)
Dima78
This very much distantsiya-) and in build try to throw some, I proboval-)
? up6uc
Standing still and I throwing good empty fidersportovskoy puley-)

I have such. http://sf.uploads.ru/t/qrNh7.jpg

Last edited by Vadim_UA (Dec 18 2014 12:22:41)

Yura find welcome this weekend ’! Give me some pointers and with vershinkoy 0.25 Anabelle Lake now, what in weight trough mostly’re using?

With the feeding trough any weight, on stoyachke. In your holiday box I have no feeders harder 42 gr.

About comfort of a - monoleska and the right location rods up relatively waves of and there is no problems.
Plus on my view in is, that I can izognut this vershinku under 90 degrees, not sdvigaya the feeder with seats (for feeders 28 "grape", whom most often enleve), and then already weaken tension on how many I need.

Garbolinovskie done in mere 0.5 ounces of glass me appealed not so as Agata Szymanowska, although on are they and softer seem.

Except just other things - this vershinku I'm using under it catching leschi and a white bream, on rapid plotve another tackle, and another (more hard) vershinka.

Vadim_UA wrote:

Wu me such.

I have such same. Sitting have water gruzikom / bullet 70m, scared, insecure girl netting RFTeam '65. 100m for themselves see only standing still and on the Bank 1.5-turret until over water yes the not fact that will 100, 85-90 think will accurately.

Last edited by up6uc (Dec 18 2014 13:04:31)

But Aerocast and Speedmaster this two big difference.

I in its time precisely because of "under-valued test" shimanovskikh vershinok on small traditional transportation "moved" with Mr. Picker here dura-Ace Nekseyv VC on Garbolinovskiy Super-Zh Mezhdunarodnyy. Conditions industrialized fishing - a hard-on, very neatly klyuyuschiy large Crucian and podlesch. 0.5oz have these producers on fact absolutely different. And as correctly wrote Yura for other conditions industrialized fishing already quite another tackle or as least quite another vershinka - on River or on melkokarpu this 1oz in Carbone I have for data pikerov.
But from-for "under-valued test" done from shianovskogo Mr. Picker here is famously come on a medium MAP Machtek 12ft.
And also thanks to this, together with correct arrangement of rings, data done very reliable and very much 33,259 rybolovam.

Last edited by duffy333 (Dec 18 2014 13:58:53)

duffy333 wrote:

with correct arrangement of rings, data done very reliable and very much 33,259 rybolovam.
Edited duffy333 (Today 12 :58: 53)
Signature avtoraLuchshe bad day on a fishing trip, than a good at work.

Sergei, and what the positioning "the right"? There is formula? Knowing formula pravlnoy positioning can be then all their rods up ’\ improve.

riverwater wrote:

Sergei, and what the positioning "the right"? There is formula? Knowing formula pravlnoy positioning can be then all their rods up ’\ improve.

The right the positioning rings have vershinok Shimano. :cool: I did as something karbonovuyu vershinku, for Flagmanovskogo fidera, so found photo Simanovskoy done in full growth and endured his kangaroo proportion positioning rings on its she. Already year three enleve only with this vershinkoy, trough until 100 grams, and perekhlesty were, but she Lives-people are healthy ('ll knock on tree).

riverwater wrote:

I very is far from rodbildinga - so that no-made formulas / schemes give not can. In my understanding of "the right the positioning" this the kind which has shown for years exploitation "neubivaemost" on zakhlestakh, for example. But here also should account for and parameter the most done - its length, material, build. So that take and "simply simply copy" not always correctly.
From "right" vershinok for me this Shimanovskie with landing 2.3mm and Prestonovskie for Dutch Masters with landing 3.5mm. Still praise Drennanovskie with so same landing - but I have experience their use of very small.

+1

Roman_Dnepr wrote:

SpeedCast LONG CAST 120 likened the have SUPER ULTEGRA BIG RIVER 14. On vyvazhivanie not strongly trails BIG RIVER, but usual the quality of BIG RIVER better than have SpeedCast
SpeedCast not such a powerful as BIG RIVER, with kormushkami more 110g the power zabrosy to do not worth.
On range missiles zabrosa SpeedCast wins have BIG RIVER.

Build and work letterhead have SpeedCast LONG CAST 120 very look like on FIREBLOOD Heavy, only much stronger! FIREBLOOD Heavy is felt as Volkswagen Jetta TDI on backdrop of SpeedCast LONG CAST 120

In terms of balance, SpeedCast very balanced and convenient in work, what not succumb and revert BIG RIVER. Impression such that you work pounder in length of his not 4.27 and 3.96. Even wanted put coil host 400 - 450gr.

Done have SpeedCast LONG CAST 120 be oz dozen 3,5mm. Only positioning rings on vershinkakh SpeedCast a different (on vershinkakh SpeedCast on one thing ring less, relative with BIG RIVER)

SpeedCast is packed in tube, as and FIREBLOOD and Speedmaster.

In general, SpeedCast LONG CAST 120 many run - a fishing rod for industrialized fishing small fry in conditions strong’s But for industrialized fishing bream more like BIG RIVER (I.M.H.O.,)

All same for feeders 100-120 "grape". That better take SpeedCast LONG CAST 120 or SpeedCast LONG CAST 150
Weight have them almost measured. Very little information on these udilkam. Need to urgently figure out-until still there is on normal price.

Yesterday called around to offices trading dura-Ace. Prevailed one seller of weighed SpeedCast LONG CAST 150. He confirmed that weight his 343 "grape" as in the catalogue. In than then the difference between these models's. ?.

bormanb wrote:

and is’s organs is Dnepr Airlines wrote (and):

SpeedCast LONG CAST 120 likened the have SUPER ULTEGRA BIG RIVER 14. On vyvazhivanie not strongly trails BIG RIVER, but usual the quality of BIG RIVER better than have SpeedCast
SpeedCast not such a powerful as BIG RIVER, with kormushkami more 110g the power zabrosy to do already not worth.
On range missiles zabrosa SpeedCast wins have BIG RIVER.

Build and work letterhead have SpeedCast LONG CAST 120 very look like on FIREBLOOD Heavy, only much stronger! FIREBLOOD Heavy is felt as a medium on backdrop of SpeedCast LONG CAST 120

In terms of balance, SpeedCast very balanced and convenient in work, what not succumb and revert BIG RIVER. An impression that you work pounder in length of his not 4.27 and 3.96. Even wanted put coil host 400 - 450gr.

Done have SpeedCast LONG CAST 120 be oz dozen 3,5mm. Only positioning rings on vershinkakh SpeedCast a different (on vershinkakh SpeedCast on one thing ring less, relative with BIG RIVER)

SpeedCast is packed in tube, as and FIREBLOOD and Speedmaster.

In general, SpeedCast LONG CAST 120 many run fishing pole for industrialized fishing small fry in conditions strong tide But for industrialized fishing bream more like BIG RIVER (I.M.H.O.,)

All same for feeders 100-120 "grape". That better take SpeedCast LONG CAST 120 or SpeedCast LONG CAST 150
Weight have them almost measured. Very little information on these udilkam. Need to urgently figure out-until still there is on normal price.

Kormushkami in scope and most part more Feeder Sport N1 112gr,, pounder SpeedCast LONG CAST 120 the power zabrosy I would not did

bormanb wrote:

Yesterday called around to offices trading dura-Ace. Prevailed one seller of weighed SpeedCast LONG CAST 150. He confirmed that weight his 343 gr as in the catalogue. In than then the difference between these models's. ?.

Weighed their SpeedCast LONG CAST 120 - weighs 320 gr.

Last edited by Roman_Dnepr (Dec 22 2014 11:01:46)

+1

Roman_Dnepr wrote:

kormushkami in scope and most part more Feeder Sport N1 112gr,, pounder SpeedCast LONG CAST 120 the power zabrosy I would not did

Edited and is’s organs is Dnepr Airlines (Today 11 :01: 46)

You wrote that SpeedCast LONG CAST 120 much stronger than Faerblud khevik. So here is I them quietly, you know, bung 120gr until 50 meters.
Feeder Sport N1 112gr + fodder this how many roughly in hewed?

Last edited by bormanb (Dec 22 2014 11:10:01)

+ 30-35gr, if fodder "examine alternative treatments for river"

At all, that concerns weight feed in the cow sheds, I believe for themselves the next way (dye-utrambovka feed in the feeder "without bigotry"):
Severe "examine alternative treatments for river" fodder - from calculation 1sm. Cub volume of trough equals 1gr + 10%;
"Plotvinyy" fodder - from calculation 1sm. Cub volume of trough equals not more 0.7gr.
Weighed their-perevzveshival in its time different their trough with different branch - in general in this "algorithm" all behind.
If not want considered volume of feeders very, in networks full of the he-layn calcualtors.

Last edited by duffy333 (Dec 22 2014 12:56:22)

+1

bormanb wrote:

and is’s organs is Dnepr Airlines wrote (and):

You wrote that SpeedCast LONG CAST 120 much stronger than Faerblud khevik. So here is I them quietly, you know, bung 120gr until 50 meters.
Feeder Sport N1 112gr + fodder this how many roughly in hewed?

Edited bormanb (Today 10 :10: 01)

Spidkast 120 stronger Fairblud Hevy, but not such a powerful as SU BigRiva.
Overall weight trough with feeds made their 145-150 g. This the optimal weight snap under which SpeedCast LONG CAST 120 fully themselves uncovers. Under such a weight can be quietly, if need, to do the power zabrosy and send snap for horizon. With more large headings, snap desirable to do more neat zabrosy, I.M.H.O.,

Today of the transit Ii?ic has brought in gift SpeedCast LONG CAST 120. :D
Thank you and is’s organs is Dnepr Airlines for aid in choosing.
Immediately produced laboratory research - all peremeryal and were outweighed by.
Weight I have have 330gr without kvivertipa. T. E. Very close to a passport data. Fishing pole packaged in big tube (in my there still one must look today) and in qualitative the cover. A form very a handsome. Design a trendy. The quality of fittings simply this is a total MlLF. Katushkoderzhatel Fuji DPS, rings Fuji Alconite all, except three past, on three paws. The first ring large and is on respectable distance from katushkoderzhatelya. With coil Shimano ULTEGRA CI4 + 5500 XTB have an ideal kit as on balance so and on design. Place it very sexy Latino and quite not is felt as ekstrakhevik. Although laboratory research have shown that supply on capacity enormous. Before as its order long doubted. Thought take its or FIREBLOOD Feeder XH LONG and muster with him full kit fayrikov. But not glyanulsya he me-severe and not farewells in general in hand. So that modicum and bought these I SpeedCast LONG CAST 120 blindly, but think not guesses wrong. Remained question on an astringent properties, but this and ISBN only on fishing (fidergam us in aid if that) :D.
On photo the form with vershinkoy 3oz under burdens 120gr (in as), 160gr (prospective worker weight there's gravy + fodder) and 200 g (for interest). Fishing pole very rapid as the rapier. Think very long drives zabrosy with it can be to do joyfully.
http://sf.uploads.ru/z16Br.jpg
http://sf.uploads.ru/qgrHR.jpg
120gr
http://sf.uploads.ru/yQMW8.jpg
160gr
http://sf.uploads.ru/viK4r.jpg
200 g

Last edited by bormanb (Dec 28 2014 08:55:16)

+2

bormanb
I long looked back on this model, here is if would she was in length of his 3.9... a lot bigger. As the priskuchili udilki-more 3.9.

himik wrote:

bormanb
I long looked back on this model, here is if would she was in length of his 3.9... a lot bigger. As the priskuchili udilki-more 3.9.

And I have contrary 3.9 it in Mythbuntu control center: Faerbludy two 110 and 150 g and Super Ultegra110 and Antares110 was. And here is 4.2 only Zemeks Rampeydzh, but like breed a thoroughbred dura-Ace. :D

For my conditions 4.2 izlishne-) enleve on medium-size rivers. And 330 already in drawn one senses. Try to put minimize weight udilki maintaining capacity.’ve worked mostly with topping headings, until 120 grams on empty feeding trough. I have 3.9 bistmaster still and 3.9 faerblud until 110. Have first lacked get back a little speed of the Cadolto approach, and so a cool udilka, so and took second. A medium bist still 3.6 until 100. Small and medium-size rivers are closed these two udilischami. On greater water traveling rarely. So took faer until 110 and not until 150-)

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Cordage » Fidery Shimano-3