All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Sports arrangements » Fidernyy Marathon winning the Fish time.

Fidernyy Marathon winning the Fish time.

Posts 91 to 120 of 147

Today in 12 :0 0 was launched the Asian Fish time in 12 :1 7 was the first disruption.
The first catch was in 12 :3 7, carp weight 1kg 740 "grape". Team from home town of Dnipropetrovsk "center vacation designs" this same team in 13 :1 5 was spoyman until that a leading carp weight in 4kg.70gr. And so same exhilarating to catch of the day tonight such team as "Normark 2" - carp on 1kg 820gr. Team "luhan River 2" carp on 1kg580gr. And on 2kg.20gr. Team "" Chic "-karas and a dace, overall weight 590gr. Team "Pivdennyy" - white White Amur 2kg.350gr. :cool:

Last edited by fish-time (Sep 17 2011 15:04:50)

Fish-time, lot more information! Tournament after all not ordinary-MARAFON!
With humor.!

Last edited by inishmor (Sep 17 2011 19:45:26)

And information there is no quite :-(

Seems so--
First place:
"Normark 2" - Dnipropetrovsk
Forty Bogdan (to)
Ivan Taranov (footballer) Alexander.

The second place:
"Vegas" -, Donetsk
Gordienco Mikhail (to)
Udovichenko Alexander.

Third place:
"Fish Dream by -, Donetsk
- Am I to stop Vladimir (to)
Sergey Ryzhikov (soccer) Ruslan.

More information there is no, guys very wowed, torture their ask Mulkeen was too embarrassed.

Last edited by inishmor (Sep 18 2011 21:43:29)

+1

inishmor wrote:

& place:
"Vegas" -, Donetsk
Gordienco Mikhail (to)
Udovichenko Alexander.
Third place:
"Fish Dream have" -, Donetsk

Nice news :cool:

inishmor wrote:

& place:
"Vegas" -, Donetsk
Gordienco Mikhail (to)
Udovichenko Alexander.
Third place:
"Fish Dream by -, Donetsk

Guys, good fellows! My greetings!

For the worked television studio "11 Canal", program "Oh fishing seriously."
About date and for months reser mentor, the organizers promised alls with Garanca.

Thank you organizers, participants and camping on Afghan
Under start we policymakers mass of mistakes, but, as for first times - think nothing. :shine:

(With) Interns (sitcom). :D

I congratulate team "Normark 2" with victory. :cool:

Awardees congratulations with the indication good results! :cool:
The second place:
"Vegas" -, Donetsk
Gordienco Mikhail (to)
Udovichenko Alexander.

Third place:
"Fish Dream have" -, Donetsk

Skloubeni fascinating come up and good photo-come up in-style karpyatnikov!

I congratulate prizewinners, especially glad for their (perishing forgive the me the rest) guys good fellows! :cool:

vinni wrote:

In for competitions is participating as least two USER already enlisted in history!

Romeo wrote:

Prime with all due respect to these people not delude yourself.

Ah and who now will tell that I was wrong :crazyfun: Ribolovniy sport - this not SPORT! This lottery. With all due respect to all rybolovam who these Hypnotizes :flag:

Too many factors beyond from sportmena. Only if will sit stand effectively shoulder to shoulder 2 athlete can be reveal who of them the best on specifically your rented a reservoir - not more. Everything else bullshit substandard dental :playful:

Last edited by Romeo (Sep 19 2011 10:09:37)

Hillsides very grassroots, on large fish substitute for Medvezhki. Only approach organizers of have purely as for karpyatnikov, distance between teams huge, need was simply compress and all would easily sized bags in Gulf. But this is called "the first pancake", camping on E. Huge significance occurred, where sitting. Think, on the next year this'll score some points for and personally I gladly'm going to go again. Organization simply at the highest level, guys usual, simply military, rested and polovil remarkable. Good fellows! :cool:
I congratulate POBEDITELEY! :cool:

+2

On the evening in Friday profits on hillsides! Immediately same commemorated advantage first sector, a narrow place, right koryazhnik, but as it turned out in thereafter sector quite not Bonus! Think that Oleg with Vitalikom from him've wrung maximum! Smashed tent, ah and a bit bukhnuli with Donetsk and knowledge. In hour night curfew. On the morning building, zherebyovka, coaxing it out sixth sector. Two hours lacked on training. Start, such with only does round 6 brovku, immediately'm dropping on how many can flet. Hour sit without poklyovok, the first steam locomotive making meters five filament, leapfrog and empty. (Censorship) Through gender hours another poklyovka, there is, karpik on 2,300 in sadke! Further quiet, on negotiate yet another perezabrose zatsep, a bit podyorgav zatsep began Fuehrer signs of life, but what the not Dhabi, under vymatyvanii one senses severity of but a sense of that reaching puchyok grass, only weak tychky talked that there fish. And only before the most podsakom White Amur on and a half kg began Fuehrer aggression,, too, most was and with-Amur Khabarovsk on 2 kg, which under poklyovke better pull your line in ten centimeters and alighted. Previous but the carp fish in 3.500 and until darkness sector extinct! In 12 night recall that in machine lying around dough honeyed and from despair do the jimmying his on hook! Poklyovka, Crucian about engine bed, impose, five minutes, steam locomotive, impose, only journey took it out of take, steam locomotive. Here is it, bender, dough works Yummers, with so a fat suit meets Undercover can be to fight for the first - the second place, until four morning enleve about thirty kilos fish, happiness there is no limit. But point after four died fully, until 9 morning gunmen 3.5 kg! Bring results, on him we lose 600gr the 28 and Go on fourth place, weighs fish, have us 3.500 have them 0.920, we on third place with margin in and a half tail. Fishing dace on 150 gr and quietly, but and luhan River 2, too, without fish, for couple of minutes until finish they ??? get a carp, in added ten minutes concerned his get! 're nervous over here about size fish, were able they underbid gap in weight or not. There is no, failed to, congratulations to themselves with third place, neighbors with a second, are going. Toured on place of building and learn, that Fisch dream Denetsk have made impossible for three hours and they have us third place, which we beat back have Luhansk. If honestly, then upset, perishing painful for clubs zachyotnye were. Building, awarding winners. My, ukha, plov, watermelon, vodochka. Beauty!
Above than congratulate winners want say warm words organizers, not sitting that this the first the Asian, he had been organized at the highest level, hope that the next contest will even mega ten! Judges, them, too, thank you, operationally reacted on pattern and weigh the chain. did you fish 24 hours a day. Leadership rate, so same enormous respekt, for opportunity swim decent fish, modicum bonus me not the apparently, I hope his there fish them!
Now greetings victors.
Alik with Bodey beauties, even words there is no, your first place rightly!
Vegas, beauties, sat with them in neighboring sectors, increasingly saw, good fellows, your the second place!
Fish Dream. On the, Donetsk, here unambiguously molodchagi, for three hours dash with on 8 (if not am mistaken) on third!

Zoom

Zoom

Last edited by (Sep 19 2011 13:11:30)

+3

Where can be watch photography, for how remember they took a picture of many :cool:

Maximus. I you hate :D This is need to same so us to ruffle some nerves over the past 6 hours. :canthearyou: That's kind of funny was observe judges, which, too, interested moment "who whom." Over the past 6 hours have us nor one poklyovki. Brains simply explode.

wrote:

this need to same so us to ruffle some nerves over the past 6 hours

You me, too, of last fish tank nerves got busted up. :flag: So that world the world! :rolleyes:

Respected Visitors and participants) tournament, would bring their apology for the bad informing the. Informing the was impossible due to lack of signal the internet on a reservoir, in any time soon (today - tomorrow) 'll put photo, perhaps video.
With our hand large you thank you for participation and displayed by the interest to our the tournament, mistakes which were allowed with our hand will crafted and on the next tournament "winning the Fish time" 2012 will eliminated.
Breath photo, video and payment of
With respect Fish time

+2

"The Asian Fish time"

Zoom

1 place "Normark 2" Dnipropetrovsk 95.300 kg 45 fish
2 "Vegas", Donetsk 59.510 27
3 "Fish Dream have", Donetsk 41.270 19
4 "MK" Dnipropetrovsk the 19
5 "luhan River-2" Lugansk 37.410 18
6 "Pivdennyy" Dnipropetrovsk 23.670 11 the largest fish 5.410
7 "Pisces master" Dnipropetrovsk 22.060 11
8 "Normark" Dnipropetrovsk 19.520 13
9 "Interns (sitcom)" Dnipropetrovsk 18.590 10
10 "Spike" Dnipropetrovsk 6.100 3

+2

"The Asian Fish time

Zoom

Zoom

Zoom

Zoom

Zoom

+1

"The Asian Fish time"

Zoom

Zoom

Zoom

Zoom

Zoom

+1

"The Asian Fish time"

Zoom

Zoom

Zoom

Zoom

Zoom

+2

"The Asian Fish time"

Zoom

Zoom

Zoom

Zoom

Zoom

+2

Chet hit come not understood with redpodom :confused:

maury wrote:

Chet hit come not understood with redpodom

Have them simply not was the tripod and they used his for stand

Video report team Fish DREAM, Donetsk. Why't say a-SMOTRITE ourselves. NAM Since Vovkoy VERY him immediately TURNIR. The organizers JUST good fellows ESPECIALLY Igor Pliska. Let us alive-'ll drive over In SLEDUYuSchEM BY. Thank you ALL teams.

+2

Romeo wrote:

Nu and who now will tell that I was wrong :crazyfun: Ribolovniy sport - this not SPORT! This lottery.

Ah I Id say that you neperav. :flag:
A normal sport on psyche everyone, for communication friends, for familiarity with new. And in other that not so? Slow farta there is no? Here is this bullshit who so believes. ????? was its chance, who the his used, who the there is no. I here is at night honestly man on deferential reasons (in water fell, got wet, chilly, until 12 night weathered in wet of advisers and increasingly). If at night eiaee would, can and closer to prizam got close. Here is in 11 :3 0 night roughly raised catfish on 7 kg, but he in score, bro not is faring, released, pomaterivshis, that not carp and zamyorznuv as spotted followed sleep. Personally me increasingly liked and the atmosphere was the good. Otchyotik later with photo.

My greetings team:

inishmor wrote:

"Normark 2" - Dnipropetrovsk
Forty Bogdan (to)
Ivan Taranov (footballer) Alexander.

Alexander, Bogdan, I congratulate!

I congratulate team "Normark 2" with victory. :cool:

A small report from team Vegas:
Toured on body of water on day before to train us not was allowed, but we not were upset smashed a small camp, went to dinner talked and became sleep after all tomorrow confronted the Long duel!
On the morning awakened, had breakfast and went on building! Began draw, draw out seventh sector and Maruku to him, sector proved good was many pallets and us not had to move freely on dirt, began to mark zone found vibrant brovku on 55m. And the firm blot on distance 80m.
12-00 start are starting a feeding point fishing after 20min. The first poklevka and the leash, utolschaemsya poklevka and so still several times until have picked up snap. Karp poklyovyval regularly in during all competition. Want thank company trophy for providing prikormki and spreev, they showed on cheers also company Vegas for provided by trough. Pro organizers of say can only one thing all passed at the highest level. I congratulate prizewinners with victories and all participants competition. Let us wait next year!

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Sports arrangements » Fidernyy Marathon winning the Fish time.