All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Sports arrangements » Fidernyy Marathon winning the Fish time.

Fidernyy Marathon winning the Fish time.

Posts 121 to 147 of 147

With relish I congratulate their friends viborola and aleek with triumphant victory! Team "Normark 2" - So keep! You Rates! http://s17.rimg.info/e4b75e1f259f8d6c6588190c5bb6a247.gif

Also I congratulate Yanukovych guys from "Vegas" and "Fish Dream have" with replete with distinguished medals! Is identically been caught, of his! :cool:

Ah, and us lacked luck on appeared that. We a in extreme sector. There the most narrow the assistant a body of water. Karp's there simply not was. Have been applying the same prikormku and bait, that and winners. For clock was 6 poklyovok not a major carp, four implemented valid. But have us karasey more all. Nine poklyovok - nine in sadke! :crazyfun:

Boev wrote:

Nu, and us lacked luck on appeared that.

About this I and'm talking about. Incidentally, spoke with karpyatnikami. So they already on we need first know, who will harvest well, and who poorly. From seats much depends. On of last fishing on the koi a reservoir had to harvest in sector, where until depth, suitable for industrialized fishing, need to was hurl for 100 meters. In end, carp me ignored. Fidernaya tackle not for such competitors.
Of course, affects outcome number of implemented poklyovok and number of not of the merged fish, but plain half of success as not fact depends on amount!

Last edited by Romeo (Sep 20 2011 10:12:30)

+2

Before marathon on this a reservoir passed karpovye contest. That their results.outcome of marathon for alone clock will better idea. Although can this, too, a fart

Last edited by n.kostia (Sep 20 2011 15:45:44)

Romeo wrote:

So they already on we need first know, who will harvest well, and who poorly.

But under this why the not's heading toward the exit after drawing on homes? Perhaps every under this believes, that can break the a stereotype.

+2

Dimonskiy wrote:

But under this why the not's heading toward the exit after drawing on homes? Perhaps every under this believes, that can break the a stereotype.

Get back a little within these Vam--ne razezdzhayutsya because chances take Bigfish there is always in any sector.
And prize accented in three times more than for first place, plus even there is contractual Jack-White Label between teams. So interest is always present.
And knowing weather on the coming three days and possessing map the depths can be easily predict first top 5 leaders.

wrote:

contractual Jack-White Label between teams

This as?

On nine p.m. leaders were Normark2 32.190, Lugan2 23.110, Vegas 18.980
On nine morning Normark2 76.460, Vegas 40.720, Lugan2 34.600
Fish dream on 9 the evening were sixths of with weight 11.390 In 9 morning were fifth with weight 27.580

n.kostia wrote:

A marathon on this a reservoir passed karpovye contest, so results marathon for alone clock will better idea.

Feder ulovistey unambiguously. Already not times on cyprinids kept reservoirs this saw. Another matter, that no fiderist not survive 3-4 days harvest on feeder - dies - I seriously. Philosophy different.
On sypuchku fish faster intends to, BUT punier when one realizes 100%.

Last edited by Romeo (Sep 20 2011 18:57:24)

wrote:

A knowing weather on the coming three days and possessing map the depths can be easily predict first top 5 leaders

What the a one-track approach to projections. Is obtained, that level of training individual nations team certainly full less an important factor, than draw.

Feederal_74 wrote:

Which the a one-track approach to projections. Is obtained, that level of training individual nations team certainly full less an important factor, than draw.

Vital poezdiv on Karpov dozens and having communicated with karpyatnikami I can with certitude say that precisely so and the case :dontknow: ah if speech goes about it catching carp let even and on feeder.

Last edited by Romeo (Sep 20 2011 20:30:08)

Photo report software cup, Fish time: PHOTO

Last edited by fish-time (Sep 21 2011 10:14:45)

+1

Feederal_74 wrote:

Well, that level of training individual nations team certainly full less an important factor, than draw.

I as something watched dancing one quite srednenkoy karpovoy team on we need first. They and danced, and sang, and beer oblivalis, and they're--lalalaaaah that once them should same was get lucky. On my question explained, that this future winners, camping on K. Them had a chance ensured sector. O.o. They beat with enormous margin. After this they and ended to participate in for competitions. Type, are gone winners.

Not think, that for 5 years something strongly has changed.

+1

So that Messrs. fideristy. If Big Fish (film), then from seats depends VSE! And need to philosophical spirit to this treated. Experience and prowess nothing compared with kozyrnym sector. Therefore not worth seriously treat competitions and sooner or later "popustit" :crazyfun:

Fishing contest - this festivals for communication with edinomyshlenikami, but raze not way to reveal realistically strongest fishermen! Whom the pret . Whom the there is no. Vivid example of hymalayan. I always (you can not to believe) has felt as indeed talented man (who became champion world) raze could not finally become champion BULA. Draw and various nezavisyaschie from the fishing trainer factors pleasant thing the harsh :dontknow:

Last edited by Romeo (Sep 21 2011 11:41:43)

+1

Better then play in lottery. :dontknow:
After all on cyprinids kept for competitions Kiri premium not compare with fidernym. 500 Grzywna (on the long - child workers prattle.

benderr wrote:

Better then play in lottery.
After all on cyprinids kept for competitions Kiri premium not compare with fidernym. 500 Grzywna (on the long - child workers prattle.

And I about than'm talking about. Simply need reverse its attitude to this and to live will become easier. I this made and all advise. Less away. :crazyfun:

Ah or the most a fresh example when Oleg Fight (the third man on the to the World Series) realistically a strong and talented torchbearer on the long policies--and seemed would the inexplicable place. And nothing here there is no wonder - simply his team had a chance sector, in which by default they modicum inside out vyvernis would not have been able show a normal outcome. And what after this sport?

For example on a couple of cyprinids kept increased the I know on 2-3 seats, where sowing ah simply under all desire not tickles not Fucking bring fish. :crazyfun: They always are busy and me there not broadcast. :crazyfun:

P. S.
In this year on many cyprinids kept for competitions were introduced new system.
1. This classic-who more slapped the hell out of kg.
2. On five or seven large fish to.
3. Major team score, bro. Team obedinyayutsya in Deuce or troika before zherebyovkoy, their catch pdsumovutsya.

Here is how times the second point allows reveal talented and experienced karpyatnika, and a bit invented a fart and fortune from sector.

+2

Results "Cup Fish time"

Zoom

Just draw diagram & chips that gets picked fish on sectors. Interesting picture is obtained. I something not was able reveal specifically ulovistyy the assistant Bank on it.

I of course there not was, but as then, Roma, you going to explain to such a difference in weight in neighboring sectors, if only between them not on about 20m was.
12 sector -95,3
13 sector-23,670
7 sector-59,751
8 sector-6,100

outcome of tournaments "winning the Fish time"

Valera64 wrote:

, if only between them not on about 20m was.

Between sectors gap 25-30 meters was

Then understandable.

Broadcast with seats events. :flag:

+4

Boev wrote:

broadcast with seats events.

Thank you Oleg!
Good were sorevy. Monot repeat.

Necessarily will.

vinni wrote:

thank you Oleg!
Good were sorevy. Monot repeat.

Yes, and polovili posorevnovalis well, and rest up for a :)

TARANOFF wrote:

Necessarily will.

1OO% need :)

Luhan River-2 necessarily attend. These contest are worth in terms of, only need necessarily resolve third in the form of a trainer, of course without rights help in it comes to shagging, but with right of call in sector, that would not missed you. Us his lacked (use as driver so same) and had to at night a bit with from Max sleep and in a result camping on K. In sector remained one, missed several Karpov, which helped would us enter in top three. Ah very hard then even almost 600 km. To saw ago

Last edited by (Feb 25 2012 21:04:49)

+1

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Sports arrangements » Fidernyy Marathon winning the Fish time.