All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

Glitch?

Posts 1 to 30 of 298

Has my message betrays for today's, but time 18 with minutes!
Ago in the future? :)

Last edited by (Jan 24 2008 10:00:31)

wrote:

Yesterday my message betrays for today's, but time 18 with minutes!
Ago in the future?

:) This is a glitch on MyBulletinBoard a hope fix :) soon.

Roma Hi. Does me that in topic "Transportation as depots" in consternation # 1, 3, 4, 5 must attend derzhitsya of covers. But or their there is no - that can scarcely or this some a spooky a glitch.

Today roughly with 10 until 15 hours server quite not more likely 3 star hotel.

oleg wrote:

Roma Hi. Does me that in topic "Transportation as depots" in consternation # 1, 3, 4, 5 must attend derzhitsya of covers. But or their there is no - that can scarcely or this some a spooky a glitch.

All derzhitsya on place. Likely on a, where stationed photos were what the problems.

Dood wrote:

Today roughly with 10 until 15 hours server quite not more likely 3 star hotel.

Times in month such constantly (and the and longer). On a ???? preventive work.

In Hi, A one the Axe. :huh: now us two, ah and okay, all me I feel safer will :crazyfun:

Last edited by (Jan 28 2011 00:32:41)

+2

I can't go on forum in guise Fiderer. :love:, t in old mask 1234. :mad:

Last edited by 1234 (Feb 2 2011 22:32:23)

1234 wrote:

I can't go on forum in guise Fiderer. :love:, t in old mask 1234. :mad:

Not know. In profile all normally. Locks there is no. Can parole wrong're gaining some?

Not can insert exile from WikiMapia :dontknow: In the body messages for editing she there is, but on page Forum she not emerges, as so :question:

Last edited by duffy333 (Feb 25 2011 11:27:16)

duffy333
Here is such Mansa now on forums MyBulletinBoard. :sceptic: Only're strategically placed worded longer than the the principal, and immediately exile not in sight. Have us the same.

Last edited by (Feb 25 2011 16:12:34)

wrote:

That such Mansa now on forums MyBulletinBoard. Only're strategically placed worded longer than the the principal, and immediately exile not in sight. Have us the same.

: '(Plekho and pity. Conveniently simply so put a - there and placemark with coordinates of put for navigator conveniently, and at all clearer, than write "Eugene: Turn for the second water tower and to go until pokosivshegosya shed."

With references Wikipedia the control most likely from-for Russians words in IGAM exile. :dontknow:

Antivirus Kaspersky reports me, that on this site contain damaging programs. What subject not open, immediately window crops up. Can from-for magnetic storm? 7-8 emit was on the Sun, stais minely in the pline very a powerful. Orphans as.

Certify! Throws away window warnings. Me my IT executable explained, that this he so reacts on any banner allocated to page - judging by around the in them proshit script shifting on other sites. And sho to do, resource the free :dontknow: A owner resource earns not with Forum, but on clique with banner. But judging by around the, most fishermen not tone ask about diets, increase in of tits and computerized playing games :D That owner resource and tries to "optimize" this.

duffy333 wrote:

Confirmed! Throws away window warnings.

Here is and is famously! Today nor one windows!

People, that is happening with forum?! I have yesterday and today under an attempt entry on forum kind of knocks here is such a picture:
http://i057.radikal.ru/1104/ac/a14e830fa043t.jpg
Creepy as something. How all of this seriously?
All the more on Kyiv "Cottage for fisherman" emerged post next content:
". ? to audit causes forum http://feeder.webtalk.ru/ a ? eu?a not nio? :(. Iane ? euee I zrozumv, vtrachena base of users ? Asia :(.. "(Pervod ah Russian:" On financial reasons forum http://feeder.webtalk.ru/ more not there is :(. How I understood, lost base users and messages :( ")

Last edited by duffy333 (Apr 7 2011 11:45:00)

As this lost? And we who, not users? This temporary inconvenience, all will options :)

duffy333 wrote:

"the, that is happening with forum?!

Perhaps oplachenyy term is coming to an end, and as the strange all silent, or simply another a glitch.
And who wrote this on Kyiv? Be can there interest its what the there is?

Sergei, you counter-narrative with eeaaneiai Forum indeed the :D From zhesh people there's feeling crook from envy that here and base quietly can be, and the than] However, despite the that you work on firm a UK these rigging of this ship to tell the people can be. Even not by personal friendship with moderami.

The professional inter indeed only here now. Maybe, you and more even, pass nowhere and not want. Not love frameworks, borders and other, much more in boundless staff space. I not pet, to to do only the that deems please ostensibly Shepherd.

This Forum Respect MULYoNNYY! :flag: :cool:

+4

Yes simply administrative hosting'll chose it. Moment extension registration domain, here is and increasingly! But yesterday with morning paid, and increasingly became as and was! Simply not have all providers on time cache is cleared, because can be temporary inconvenience with entrance on forum. As writes administrative hosting - until 2-'s days. But even times repeat - this is only short-term moment inconvenience, without losses any data Forum!

Here are message from Gepard anti-materiel rifles which he posted on courses at Forum fishing.vn.ua

If whom interestingly, in ties with technical difficulties, forum "all about-fishing a British donnuyu fishing pole" he moves on the other worded http://feeder.unoforum.ru/

In so here is!

Ah so that! Have to move or not?

wrote:

Sergei, you counter-narrative with eeaaneiai Forum indeed the :D

Yes was would ludicrous, if would not so profoundly sad - very not want losing this forum. Realistically a good resource with realistically a good Clextral have.
Text or: And I today something on Kyiv "humanity which for fisherman" not can go - that for hell is that with coastline forums from day to day??

Last edited by duffy333 (Apr 7 2011 19:33:15)

Garmata wrote:

When so here is!

Nathin 'not understandable. Here sho not long remained?, and content will move?, if yes the plyusiki my will remain?
Gepard anti-materiel rifles you let not keep quiet, eieenu! And the'm clones get divorced as mushrooms.

+1

duffy333 wrote:

Yes was would ludicrous, if would not so profoundly sad - very not want losing this forum.

Here is sho not want lose. This fact. And people here are hanging good, good vykristalizirovalsya a unique insight now forum. And not stories pro feeder and dokolupyvaniya to each word bypassing the the crux of the. Me only this forum and likes. For freedom remarks.

On one of forums, not d says on what, me cannot be tell pro Browning because I thereve worked :D Brightest memory from my and harvest them cannot be :D Although them and'm using and already perhaps increasingly fidernoe the net sobschestvo pro the knows, but're just going to ignore regard as like I people with the catalogue read and the camp. Ever. And not buoyed by these at all.

If forum far will move. Request to moderam or simply to people. Inform far. Not want lose people good yes and news itself only tell ah as the already and bored :D

String of, if as investments s reasons. If will need and help modicum than something.

wrote:

string of, if as investments s reasons. If will need and help modicum than something.

, too,.

Men, can all same will enlighten who any forum here remains or let us to travel? Chet I cannot understand. o.O

, too, want explain.

wrote:

and content will move?

This is more just interested in.

WILDHUNTER wrote:

string of, if as investments s reasons. If will need and help modicum than something.

Fully support! :flag: Forum very likes.