All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

Glitch?

Posts 181 to 210 of 298

Alexcd83 wrote:

gross
1. Establish google householder (for tests trabla)
2. Version of Opera the latter is worth?

Through Chromium not goes, through Explorer not goes. I have Aypinet, I submit, that this provider stymies this resource.

Bykaraxa wrote:

gross
Try renew Opera. Only first get it copied in document all street address. Deal a bit mutornoe vostonavlivat passwords, but me helped with such problem. If anything not rush, can someone will give more a unique insight now advice!

Renewal Opera not helped

gross wrote:

Don’t can to place through forum photos, only through fayloobmennik.

And I have in the last time only with phones. With file figs-you. :dontknow:

Last edited by Oleg_GOR (Jan 13 2015 19:21:30)

Alexcd83
http://s018.radikal.ru/i505/1501/d5/29b8bff208db.png

Alexcd83 wrote:

gross
The kind not. Aypinet should not blochit, otherwise would and Opera not restricted access.

T through an anonymous attending sites in response, turbo regime include not need to. T through this resource LinkFine all goes, problems there is no, pick a England or Germany. The only problem, under such a visit to the Forum I cannot connect as

Alexcd83
Made all as you advised, tick put, patient on an amendment not goes. :canthearyou:

Alexcd83
Without bound regime turbo in a comprehensive dialogue between the go not can, under incl. Computer threats, under off. Computer threats. Our resource inscription in white list in computer threats, the outcome always one. Through eksplorer, too, not is loaded. Established Tor, when pick a Germany, England, Italy, then on resource t without problems. Accurately so same in an unsigned regime, in general thought such is, when I t on fair with Ukraine, access me besieged. Ah as something so.

Alexcd83
Alexey, thank you for aid. As'll have to make a success, update my.

Today observed such a thing, t on forum in during entire day A time last visit is written the longstanding, today in 9 morning have written that the last time has been stymied yesterday in 23 hours, extreme times showed that has been stymied today in 19 hours with start. In short time is worth on place before as not seceded from account and anew nezaydesh and not vpishesh login and parole, only after such Hits In made and outs shows correctly time last visit, not fundamentally in general but all same. :no:

Last edited by newer (Jan 22 2015 22:36:39)

Login which year not write (if with his computer.

Point I particularly and not get out with Forum.

So became OK.

On Raznoe- 2, I understood, krantik got shut down, Ange??

Rather yes, can scarcely a glitch, truth no one from moderov. Nor made not announced
. ...

They and should not nothing to declare. Steam produce, whom as conveniently outside Forum.

1 -------------------
2 rough works reference messages and reference hp on delivered (called 5.0.2 Chrome). Conditionally on javascript. Sends with times 5 to 7. On other forums such a there is no.

Last edited by Malyshh (Feb 3 2015 12:34:11)

Am asking forgiveness on first issue all has understood

Malyshh wrote:

2 rough works reference messages and reference hp on delivered (called 5.0.2 Chrome). Conditionally on javascript. Sends with times 5 to 7. On other forums such a there is no.

The same with smartphone, with through Opera.

There is the control, sho do about it

Захожу с оперы пишет  Connection refused: feeder.webtalk.ru:80   , с других браузеров нормально все вопрос :ШО ДЕЛАТЬ  ?   :mad:

The answer is obvious

newer wrote:

with other browser

newer wrote:

ShO violence?

Opera send on tour. :D

:mad: rebooting helped

Himself'm using Opera. Increasingly DC. :dontknow:
With ", it's Turbo" not was playing around?

Mr.Puff wrote:

Since ", it's Turbo" not was playing around?

Nope

People! Khelp) Do I need aid. Write messages-propodayut? Leave looking-including's. It? Daviche, with worker laptop this morning wrote message in "lichku", so it same me on-and time come? I'm just trying a with Smart car-50 / 50?
Directly as in is anekdode: "Can feel, that most know Ut, but not gather additionally in any way, where)

Alexcd83 wrote:

Since messages in BOS accented sometimes "nuances." Writes, that sent, poveryaesh in job, and letters there is no, as and not was
With messages in themes such a same the situation? Nor has never noticing and even not heard about such probl. On Forum

And here is? Wanted to here "Uncle Michet" pozitivchika express, used match heads. On "klave" with the phone, theme was the pro "sleigh bells" on dachmastere, he in turn pro a kid fitting on a sharp fancyass car, hm, mentioned which OK. P was scratching. But not the crux of the, just favorited, sent, and on the morning-as not: Let! Literally yesterday, write in lichku zoomu, and on the morning my same message me on-and preletaet?, I could even watch settings profile-all s'aII right?

Not was from you nothing :dontknow:

In and prikin? Theme the was? And I his clear-sighted was, all appeared and the text and new profile pic my, but on morning-bolt?! Okay mean- It "on blue melon")
Or. Pro uncle guy with EBM and dangly bells, on levees?

Ahjussi Misha, only that sent you message in "lichku" -propalo)

Chitanul branch, so I not one such) It is great, and the thought, all-kritinizm with debilizmom)