All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Sheets » Busy briefing from VINNI

Busy briefing from VINNI

Posts 1 to 14 of 14

Dobryi day!
Here is stuck write its first report.
And so - 2 August, day civilians, all paratroopers with holiday!
As the charter sit at work, understanding that no one needs, am sending increasingly nagod forward and'm blaming this home in pace flock on rybalochku. Athame canvassed modicum are laid off, work teetered and stand will :D. Quick fees, 50 kilometers path and on River Dnepr river, sec. Bashmachka. Weather forecasters promised without rainfall, I genuinely believe, hope and on the absence of large numbers of fishermen. Here not increasingly so simply, is engaged in a literally every stumbling! Such impression, that Saturday ?-goddamn!
Time 14 :0 0, temperatures + 28, calm on water, ideal conditions for fishing.
Razlazhivayus.
Fish-sicles: FIShDRIM a dace 1kg + bream 1kg + the sponge-cake Royal 1kg + 500gr very + bank corn peretyortoy + bank peas peretyortogo.
The bait the main - maggot, but in store honey and a vanilla maize, and also lard with garlic.
Udilishche Dutch Master -12,8, shnur- 0.12 sanlayn, povodki- Preston reflopaver -0.15-1 meter.
The depth of: There's gravy "VOS" weight 42gr falls on expense 25, the distance - 45 gather steam; reel dura-Ace Ekseyzh 4,000.
14 :3 0 the first zakormochnye zabrosy, feeders 7 and are starting on the sly. Wait not account for at all, the first poklyovka from series of "give udilishche" and the first karasik in sadke. Yes this was karasinyy day, the other fish I not saw, modicum very like. Know she there there is accurately, the entire, 80% fishing trips there spend the, perishing place painful for good.
Recreation turns into intesivnyy, virtually sports pace of. And like of calm :D, and broke a - impose, there's gravy falls on bottom, lifting cord, poklyovka. As have workbench ?-goddamn! And prirodka the, a bolt from, zipper, but until the last continue to to believe sinoptikam. Place the good, but without tractor in rain not Myslivny o.o.! Continue to work, and praise to the Supremegot a cloud over him slowly but confidently moves away in side. Not every day with work're running away from, and here still and the rogue are they biting an, rain quite not want.
Matter in 19 :0 0. , for airline 7kil an.

Zoom

Zoom

Zoom

Zoom

Zoom

+2

Even couple of pictures!

Zoom

Zoom

Zoom

Envy on good! Is not a bad Conqueror posts normal drive. I have unfortunately such sessions until the mid-August not envisioned - zadrochnaya work. :sceptic:

All are a good day!
Two words for my affairs on Danube and his neighborhood.
So:
2010th region Propulsion Chess the These.
12 August, pace of Overboard + 28, wind 5-6m / sec.
Ah should start with, that lokhonulsya I rigging of this ship firmly. Trip without car so bought these all at a minimum. From weaponry only a medium and weight until 60gr. As it turned out this increasingly for small. Tide mega a strong, cargo from 120gr. Apply, but according to local fishermen this very weak for. Naturally the notion of about feeder and increasingly that with him stems here views not have. Gets caught strictly on "as" with chimes.
About range missiles zabrosa speech not resisted quite, harvest had to strictly in coastal aquatoriums with distance Bansko's 15 maximum. So here is here well try "super extra-Hevy" Picker :huh:. Surprisingly for us, but understandable for local fishermen, the lack of the worm! Here this a huge the problem, about Theyr and oparyshe such impression, that at all not know. Local arsenal- ), poached in dough traditional grits-- grits with flour and in other whistles. My arsenal in osnovno- maize in banks.
River a strong and the Beautiful, yes and very lavish. Crafting to it efforts, she necessarily's here to thank generous catch of the day tonight!
But not with my instrument :D
Capture will sazanchika, Sheat, of bream, large sizes-this a permanent phenomenon in these edges.
My catch in that day was modest: Sazanchik 400gr., podleschik, and local fish under cunning elsewhere rybets. Look a little on golovlya driving, as me it looked.
On the next year, if be in these the brink, 'll put it on khevikom and the rest prilagayuschimisya things.

+1

Привет ещё раз!!!
Вот прибыл на базу так сказать,в родные пинаты. Хочу продолжить отчётик с добавлением фоток.
После не совсем сложившейся вылазки на сам Дунай, планируем выезд в окрестности, на Дунайские лиманы( или плавни) как кому удобнее. Раненько утром стартуем, 40км пути и мы на месте. Напомнило мне это наши самарские разливы. Камыш, небольшая глубина до 2-х метров, отсутствие течения. По рассказам местных "авторитетов" :blush: , преобладающая рыба  как не парадоксально - карась! И снова здрасте шо называется! Но также попадается густёрка, подлещик, мелко карпик.
Погода шик, ветер 1-3 м/с, солнечно.
Промеряю глубину, ищу точку. Как и сказано ранее, глубины в пределах 2-х, дно ровное как зеркало. Поэтому не мудурствуя выбираю удобную дистанцию: 27 оборотов катухи 4000 по шимано, кормушка: 25гр.
Стартовый закорм - кормух 10, и понеслось.
Да, простите, забыл о прикорме! Колотил ФД карп+ гейзер+бискит красный, всего по пачке. Сильно не улажнял, практически полусухая смесь.
Ну и вот чудо, перед рыбалкой нашел местечко ,где можно копнуть земляного червя. Попытка удалась и я с червём на воде.
Ожидать долго не пришлось. Сразу пошли первые поклёвки. Не очень уверенные, но результативные.
Первые рыбки:густёрочки грамм по 150, штук пять к ряду.
Следующая поклёвка и серии"отдай удилище" и карпик в садке, небольшой, до пол кило.
Ну а дальше чисто карась до самого окончания.
Процес длился с 6:00 до 12:30.
По итогу 15кг.
Самое интерестное , что всю дорогу подходил местные рыбаки и "крест на пузе" у нас так и на это не ловят, да нечё ты не поймаешь, пока в садок не заглядывали.
Фотки брошу в перемешку.

Zoom

Zoom

Zoom

Zoom

Zoom

+4

Here is even slightly - slightly.

Zoom

Zoom

+2

Yes and past couple of!
Sopredelnaya territory, there are already Romania.
Yes and here is what negative even, border guards without special passes on Danube harvest not allow!
His turn need to, object on what kilometers (Mile) Danube regulation to fish. Ito like only for local.

Zoom

Zoom

Zoom

Zoom

+1

vinni wrote:

The most interestnoe, that entire a path global expansion coming local the fishers and "used on his gut" have us so and on this not gets caught, yes nechyo you not you catch, until in a hatchling pond not looked.

:rofl: Oh perishing these "local authorities supporting"
And narrative and photo simply super! :cool:

Last edited by duffy333 (Aug 18 2011 16:22:16)

Bountiful all days!
With start winters Messrs.!
This event pointed out and our cohesive company. I confess honestly, were thought lay down their weapons and zachekhlitsya until Spring. But thanks to friends, long not thinking up big, agreed on the remittances.
And so 1 December, 2012., in 03 :0 0 h. Morning I to stop to for friend Vitey (DVicci) then for Bozhychi (NORD) and steam headlong into for 40. From home town of Dnipropetrovsk in side Zaporizhia. River Dnepr river faced perfect, warm weather, wondrous landscapes and full note on water. Ad- hike and not before dawn are starting groom. Define for themselves two distance there is: 1-comes the – 60 gather steam; (4,000 shimano); 2-comes the – 40 gather steam; (4,000 shimano). Vlad and Vitek immediately ukhodyat on dalnyak (60 gather steam;). I until on 40 revs remain.
The depth of on 40 scandisk around 7 meters, on 60 oborotokh about 12-15 meters.
Composition a mixture: VDE SUPER MATCH – 1 pounds., VDE Sekret – 1 pounds., VDE SUPER CHAMPION ROACH – 2 pounds. Land not added, although thought were, simply not found. On 0.5 kg coarse a butterworm on everyone. A bit oparika and naturally nasadochnyy night crawlers.
Are starting work. Fish withdrawn by the virtually immediately. The good standard a dace from 150gr.-400gr. But on the far-distance there is. I have, on a near, big pause between poklyovkami and fish the smaller. For time industrialized fishing force tide the capitol several times. With the most morning it there, closer to 0900 sharply has intensified, by the afternoon again virtually some yearning.
Turn on dalnyak and increasingly becomes on their seats. All in standard threesome Izhevsk that there is no land and feared you overfeed fish. But as it turned out fears were naprastny.
Personally my surveillance. Worked kormushkami weight the 56gr until 90gr. Under this 56gr. And 90gr. Were a small volume. And this effect on the frequency poklyovok in worst side, fish was leaving with point and again failings and big pause between klevakami, and when pose 80gr. Greater volume she here same returned and spy on point. At all fish has behaved as the on year old. Careful poklyovok personally I not saw, all were enough sharp, strong and clearly quantified klevakami. Fish was feeding on very actively and required an lot more feed, that is why we not hotela that not watered down prikormku land. Little moreover, personally I even and moldy worm introduced in prikormku (with all, that I have was). As the nozzle sitch he wasn't notified been of use, reaction fish on him not was. Worked only night crawlers large in tufts on the hook (on 8-10 units). But as the enlargement faction and to attract fish to point he worked on all 100%. Can me it looked, but I part of fish and have comrades put them on so tight to itself on point (and me ashamed for this: '() precisely at the expense entry moldy worm in prikormku. On airline all remained happy with and with a good catch of the day tonight normal small fry.
Here is where the so increasingly and was. Was super cool’fishing day and thank you my friends for this. Sorry for lack of photo, fotik forgotten homes.
All pleasant fishing trips And KhOROShIKh strikes in there!

+6

vinni wrote:

I confess honestly, were thought lay down their weapons and zachekhlitsya until Spring.

Ah G'day, on the street then was + 16. , too, me - winter of)

I yesterday sezdil there same. A dace still there, despite change weather, for week temperatures has fallen until 2. For three with plus hours industrialized fishing caught two dozen plotvits weight 100-300 grams.

Any'Arena now there fishing, "baby step" to the left shift to the and sit-smoke:
- on ceasing 3000.00 was biting, in been more often, than on 0.1, kompromissnyy option - program.
- ceasing need was in 40-45 centimeters, 30 centimeters - too a short, 60cm - too a long,
- on night crawlers or Pinku was biting, in been worse than on sammich,
- austerity on feed Theyr instantaneously has to significant slowdown pace industrialized fishing, enjoyed these for smoke breaks and coffee)
Summer whims fish not are manifest so obviously.

Even couple observations on issues, which refer on Forum in other themes.

- He can breast feed his, as bequeathed to Romeo - FD Database + FD Sportblek + night crawlers. Minus a mixture - black paint instantaneously so and blot became bright. Before for blends with SportBlekom such a not noticing. Perhaps, FD Database poorly putting on het makeup itself. Or zameshivatsya need to was homes and not on cold. Suspect, that strident klevaki on a tight leash were are linked with color feed.

- 've been nanofilom, thank you activist Sergey for reviews. Shock not used, basic take up knitting recommended perverted an palomaryom directly to petelke asimmetrichki. Used nanofil 10lb, there's gravy 70gramm - nor one cliff, despite stony seats, decent distance (60 gather steam; dura-Ace-4,000) and ice on rings. By the end of fishing tulip seemed so as ice the ball diameter of in centimeter, that not seriously impair zabrosu and vymatyvaniyu.

- How something was conversation about rubber insertion-amortizatorakh, most coincides on on what rubber must be soft and rastyazhimoy. I have another view, long'm using stiff Drennanovskiy fidergam. Double-checked this subject. So here is, without fidergama sometimes were precipices defence wakes up aggressivity 3000.00, with 5-centimeters 207 mph hard rubber - not was nor one. And poklyovki not skradyvayusya. Although vyvazhivat need to neatly and use soft udilishche (EBM-60 It was your dangerous driving. Drew attention, that even carefully it was rebuilt Friction clutch not has time fire on ryvkakh fish.

+2

Yesterday catching there-same. Where and Oleg and Prime.

What something'Arena now there fishing, "baby step" to the left shift to the and sit-smoke:

100%. Only not meter-two. And ten meters vlevo- guys took a flier. In center-right guys took a flier. Feed "empty" point it is unrealistic absolutely! A dace not pro-active.
On povodkam-particularly not would have been focused. That 0.96. That 0.11 (Milo flushed-have requested are available) - equally. No rubber bands) not those size fish) the size of the kryuchka-, too, not particularly are similar on nibble (14-16 ovner penny of them. And here is the size of the nasadki- very even are similar!

- on night crawlers or Pinku was biting, in been worse than on sammich,

Precisely. Simply oparik- silence. Simply night crawlers-silence. But nemnoggo louder)
1 oparik- + 5-8 large motyley- poklevka right off the bat! ???? size plotvy- more lively.
On prikormke- was feeding Belgian prikormkoy. But cause a sustainable opinion. That fishdrim served-would accurately so-same. But cheaper ;)
Night crawlers participated. He and kept fish on point. Mersch with task on all 100

oleole wrote:

- How something was conversation about rubber insertion-amortizatorakh, most coincides on on what and the rubber's must be soft and rastyazhimoy. I have another view, long'm using stiff Drennanovskiy fidergam.

:cool:, agree - himself'm using enough tight feeder-scales from Browning as times on reason:

oleole wrote:

And poklyovki not skradyvayusya.

Tornado wrote:

Yesterday eiaee there-same. Where and Oleg and Prime.

I was under transmission line. Not saw no one within semblance. 're screwed. Lucas, what there s demands became dangerous, many roughness areas, neprosykhayuschaya current rut, common in rut or out a hole and will have a tractor to inspire. In the Gulf easier reach, you, perhaps, there was.

oleole wrote:

I was under transmission line. Not saw no one within semblance. 're screwed. Lucas, what there s demands became dangerous, many roughness areas, neprosykhayuschaya current rut, common in rut or out a hole and will have a tractor to inspire. In the Gulf easier reach, you, perhaps, there was.

Not) closer to city. I have pushed drive-try to put on camps diluted not touring)

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Sheets » Busy briefing from VINNI