All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Retaions » Nezamerzayuschie retaions

Nezamerzayuschie retaions

Posts 1 to 10 of 10

So as off-season for as industrialized fishing virtually began propose a talk about reservoirs Ukraine which winter not freeze, which are available for industrialized fishing and what fish in them there is :flag:

+1

Alexcd83, you are you kidding me? :crazyfun:

duffy333
Place burned? :crazyfun:

And made shooting up the place the? Doo doo Canal? Fish made there not vozmesh :no:. And for polovi and let me out most the :suspicious:

djmelya wrote:

duffy333
Place burned?

Not. Simply this Canal emerge "refined" waters with Bortnicheskoy station aeration, who not in rate. And water there so "purified", that simply shopping :disappointed: But fish there indeed usual. But I there with their rigging of this ship and in his a fishing of advisers not'm going to go :crazyfun:

The kind how many the winters :D. In the past year have closed season Christmas plotvoy (already this year Christmas). With April already starters enjoyed vesennya a dace. Lesse starts to run to hide in plotven, with ice same its normal gets caught. Yesterday a on Dnieper River - several units chemistry was palpable, ekzemplyary good. Until there's gravy that breaches the ice - can be harvest. :D Should seek time and place its exit. Ah and Ternovsky Canal - our I.

And still Lybid)
And at all have us enough increased the in Kyiv which not freeze, they of course not large, but with pikerkom or laytikom can be. Ah and they cleaner than stinky :) You can on a map their ponakhodit without pressure. We with Seregoy on one of them a in this year. Category: Hydrogeology, perch and petty plotvichka. Ah in strong reduced the think there water if ice blasting.

Last edited by Malyshh (Nov 24 2014 16:21:27)

Who still knows seats? And as in these places with fish tank?

Harvest with ice have us need. As Normund Grabovskis ;)

A remarkable attractive opportunity, Id say I you - me Alex couple of winters ago on this deal (he) has placed. Then could not with ice take From :crazyfun: So that now I have for winter fishing heap just - and tent, and peshnya, and the ice drill, and a Bunsen burner multitoplivnaya, and any sign scraps Plato. Even sledges-Dog dray under this deal bought. And if recall, that over this season I have still and zabrasyvaemyy log (in lunochku terrain trawling "watch" most the), and couple "ketayskikh" gopro emerged (let us look as and that there on bottom underneath ice blasting), then I already hard water await the not theyll fix it :jumping:

If pro nezamerzayuschie / late zamerzayuschie retaions in Kyiv and surroundings, then in Ukrainka there is disposal of water with the TPS - "Garyachka" have local it is called. But something nor I have, nor have my known there harvest particularly not worked.
On sees from-for of blasting late freezes, sooner Alice in the ice - can be harvest with ice under Bank. But, first, this zapretka - zimovalnaya zone, and, second, pro special successes on Cold water there not heard.

Last edited by duffy333 (Nov 25 2014 17:22:22)

+3

Not would argue with Pasha. Wasn increased the in Kyiv - on absolute negation recalculate already under week with temperature below - 10.

"Propulsion Nyanka "until first gateway, tets-5 (but winter there realistically fish there is no)," Goryachka "and" Cold "in Ukrainka (on the first there is no fish, on the second - zapretka). Couple of "of holes" on obvodnom - but, first, in most seats chopped, topko, and not tone Rybno, and second - in the most fatty places always are crowding spinningui and the natives with rods, yes and at all points - not many.

+1

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Retaions » Nezamerzayuschie retaions