All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

Clothing, shoes, caps,. 2

Posts 151 to 180 of 285

Максим Нестеренко wrote:

170 bucks for chyoboty of course with steeply.

Ah as say. Have dura-Ace a series of Fayerblud this have mandated. So not only rods up are worth abound, but and all accessories. A good picked up by the cops more expensive money :D But the quality of on perform well.

Although those Dayva, that I have on the picture, just 65-70 dollars in Japan are worth. And at all me well lack on a fishing trip good tactical overnight ski boot warmers with Gore-Tex. As times somewhere in price those heavy foot from dura-Ace they :flirt:

Simply this very uzkospetsializirovannaya shoes and 170 bucks as something me toad presses a. I am confident that shoes with Gore-Tex about games you write look not so glaringly and you their can ah let not as povsednevnyuyu shoes wear but and not only on fishing trip (shashliks on, [going) and camping on D. I.e. the price is warranted.
Here is saw itself newer model under data conditions d turn if the size of the analogy. http://s2.uploads.ru/t/M2fLj.jpg

With labutenami populyaren, and where take Oh. The Cold trousers :crazyfun:

Максим Нестеренко wrote:

Summer on nose so-that if borrow the here is such: Fsyo on shui at all Daiwa

Such need borrow from midwives: :crazyfun: crocs

http://freemarket.kiev.ua/images_message/296/277048/844783/1465439.jpg

Last edited by Oleg_GOR (Mar 22 2016 12:49:08)

gross wrote:

Since labutenami populyaren, and where take Oh. The Cold trousers

This pro Lukashenka's behavior is-1? Or other need?

gross wrote:

Since labutenami populyaren, and where take Oh. The Cold trousers

Here is and trousers
http://s3.uploads.ru/t/gH0JS.jpg
Truth, too, 170 have. E.

And such's cap
http://s7.uploads.ru/t/fei1h.jpg

Максим Нестеренко wrote:

I am confident that shoes with Gore-Tex about games you write look not so glaringly and you their can ah let not as povsednevnyuyu shoes wear but and not only Gone Fishin '((shashliks on, [going) and camping on D. I.e. the price is warranted.

Ah as say "not look glaringly" - if in predominant military snare-area dress, then indeed goes:

Spoiler

http://sa.uploads.ru/voYVF.jpg

Skin, a ballistics nylon, the membrane Gore-Tex, production Vibram.

duffy333 wrote:

leather interior, the membrane Gore-Tex, production Vibram.

http://s6.uploads.ru/t/WiSxV.jpg
2 year not'm already jumping out with such, exasperated as elephant, on price already not Drie Stoepen, but until 150 $accurately.

I for fishing "low" shoes not regard at all - for me binding the good support and the golenostopa. Trauma early life - slightly podvernu a foot and the joint crashes. And under a fishing trip on otsypannom big stones Bank this forces routinely. Then edema, a locking dressing and least on month's the locker for a fishing trip.
Ah and water "to garner" in high significantly harder.

duffy333 wrote:

Nu and water "to garner" in high significantly harder.

This yes, plus when sitting trouser leg in them folds it back and under high in pace not blowing out. But there is chief minus, to lift / clothe - head pain.

Though what shoes borrow. For example, bellvili go with powerful were stitches on "high" parts of. There of course reliability and the "Iron." I same bought these model, where made principle "samosbrosa" - on "high" parts of boot print are worth hooks, not deal. So no problems with dressing / snimaniem and lacing.
Not in least choice model and type the laces stems was with those, that rise I have "high" and far not in all even very popular models tactical overnight ski boot warmers me was comfortable experience precisely in the process dressing / disk.

Men't seek byudzhenyy a suit for season March-Czechoslovak November, but mostly for warm pores, task that would summer not very feel hot was and under this in round 5 hours under rain on a pinch,, like, sit, on how many with work the former resigned, budget och limited 3,000 Grzywna (, will be able in that any modicum so there human look today? I here is seen the two options, but that tsyfry often lie, that you say? Http :/ / prostor24.com.ua / product / kostjum-northsky-Thomas
http://aquatory.com.ua/products/kostyum … shelter-xl

Last edited by Макс (Apr 4 2016 21:10:40)

Even here is has found: Did not gets wet?) It'll hold 5-6 hours rain?
http://zahist-torg.com.ua/takticheskaya … bundeswehr

Wind-vlago produce a protective a suit Gore Tex Bundeswehr not-advise.

Tight, oak and not comfortable.

+1

Most importantly to he water not missed a and "was breathing." I have’fishing a suit from Gore-Tex from Cabelas well is mired under definition of "tight and oak." And what he should be, if upper tier from a solid thick tissue, on him nakatana itself the membrane, with for it even tier tissue? Call his "devoted and mild" ah raze not make :D A here at all FPO clothing, which able on budget burden and wear.

New nice suits from Gore-Tex quietly retain pouring rain and a little more excited 5-6 hours. It comes from the hand-. Here all depends on than was processed / what about nice suits in the process exploitation. If counterforce instructions, then he will even serve and serve.

Ah said on this site that they very the easy it comes. Have, literally 3-5 times'd all dress up. Pro prokleyku joints immediately said, that would increasingly was ideally, said that looked over a suit my size on a, that he on kind of at all a new, all seams ideally, ah Hi,, decided to order, this week priedit, will make the review after soul in a bath in this suit :)

+1

Couple of hours in psyche regulation stand? :D Nothing this "took refuge / crawled out" not will give. Wasn if a suit perishing quite "the murdered" - then will flow.
Invert that on underbelly of, put it down on build or the pelvis and pour water from above - liter three least. Only so to and seams were profit of. For example, zone shoulder pains. Under a suit a newspaper throw - for control flow into. And leave on night.

Souls in a bath he survive. And here is to fish in it quite not comfortable experience. Sitting as in kleenke. Although can whom the and normal. And at all Gore-tex technologically obsolete.
Fished I in same lines suit onwww.benaughty.com iai?yaaao. And here is shoes with Gore-tex this theme.

Thermal underwear and as well as micropolars taunting? Or in HB and wear a woolen sat? "The membrane" without right at layers works in been worse.

Stop-Tranzit wrote:

souls in a bath he survive. And here is to fish in it quite not comfortable experience. Sitting as in kleenke. Although can whom the and normal. And at all Gore-tex technologically obsolete.
Fished I in same lines suit onwww.benaughty.com iai?yaaao. And here is shoes with Gore-tex this theme.

Take, give me an advice that any more modern than gore tex and convenient for 1,000 UAH + / - (an effort + the upper hand), we gladly consider options

duffy333 wrote:

thermal underwear and as well as micropolars taunting? Or in HB and wear a woolen sat? "The membrane" without right at layers works in been worse.

Serezha, I such wanted to buy. Then brought such it comes / have our builders. Then fate avenge with man, who their farmer to us private order (not opt). So here is, he can and not in getting wet (though many promokali jobs), but breathe not will. Here their far not on technology. And perishing after relief from army - unambiguously. Pores "zavarivayutsya", says, iai?i. Our the builders, too, making tone. :dontknow:

On expense dubovosti. Ah there is options. My shimanka on gossamer tissue and just dvukhsloyka. Assault on railings from the prickers clearly not survive, but in the rest of the. Thinner and easier was only a windbreaker from Tress-Pass. No.3000 / 3,000 died, with for good on 5 ano downpour.

Guys. The good the membrane not can be cheap. I have gender ???? already cheap izdeliyami remains awash. Not for to rains she. But and Mountain-Tex not alone. Wrote already about our office Siver. She Gore-Tex not gets. But skillful extreme snowboarders and pros money their there leave why something.

Oleg_GOR wrote:

You covered already about our office Siver. She Gore-Tex not gets. But skillful extreme snowboarders and pros money their there leave why something.

Agree with Oleg. I have two friend professional climbers and already the fourth year dress in this companies. Reviews about of advisers only positive. Although me "to change" Dayve not pulling.

+1

Take, give me an advice that any more modern than gore tex and convenient for 1,000 Grzywna (+ / - (an effort + the upper hand), we gladly consider options

For 1000grn even a suit sports normal quality not buy.
And for 3,000 UAH, Norfin Shell

Norfin Shell? And in it 4-5 hours under rain, like, sit?? Wasn that if from above even rain from klienki to put on the running. Even not funny.

+1

Stop-Tranzit wrote:

take, give me an advice that any more modern than gore tex and convenient for 1,000 UAH + / - (an effort + the upper hand), we gladly consider options

For 1000grn even a suit sports normal quality not buy.
And for 3,000 UAH, Norfin Shell

Ah okay, pro 1,000 Grzywna (I konesh zagnalsya (simply precisely for these money I plan to buy Bundeswehr have been), pripustim there is budget on the upper hand / an effort 3,000 Grzywna (, this already for many not bad money. Option 1: Norfin. So that can offer Norfin? A suit Shell? - numeric figure vodostoykosti: 4 100,000 mm
- “Dyshaschaya ” ability to: 3 100,000 g / flushed & # 178 ;/ 24 hour
Yes he under morning dew perhaps starts in getting wet with such performance, ah okay okay, 2 minutes and out pouring rain can managerial, can there is no, in end either Oh, shit! Run with round, either brand new his in the best case sick.
Honestly, I when began seek a suit, I week started up drooling on Norfin, talk (on hairdryer-wada) all affairs, but Hi,, there a normal a suit is worth ranging from 5300 Grzywna (. Ranging here is from this, Costume of demisezonnyy Pro Dry (10000mm). Why 5300 UAH, because he in Russia long hangs on site http://www.norfin.ru/letnie-kostumy/388 … o-dry.html on good shares (have us about 8,000 UAH +).
So, Variant 2: And those same 3,000 UAH, but without excessive pathos, can be buy kit not promokaemoy clothing the Bundeswehr (1,000 UAH), B / Wu a pair of sneakers is Gore-tex about (1,000 UAH), kit termobelya, such itself new or same pains from, but it comes. Have (700 Grzywna (), and-creator from the same gore-tex for 300grn. In end I all same will highlight the at the second version.
Personally my I.M.H.O.,, Norfin for people which have excess money which they can spend and pay for the Brand, and this not there is poorly, simply not have all there is, excess money, to example I have their there is no, still would 3 months ago (when had not bad work), I bought would Pro Dry, but accented moments life.

Was deal with among acquaintances on boat stopped working on created. Have one of them as times only on the eve Kuplennyi this Norfin was. , the weather has, and so was accounts that and crude, and then even and tedious a minor rain followed. Ah is sowing and is sowing - we same all in fishing suits :glasses:
Through couple of hours familiar in Norfine became fidgeting - something him in shoulders became as something visibly, damp that whether. Tried on are - flisovaya sweatshirt in zone shoulder pains strongly wetter was. As and internal side costume. A clear deal, that from-for him one no one turn around ago not became.
After this fishing familiar bought the other a suit from another producer quite for other money. Understandable, that more expensive.
For tradable fishing this Norfin have. A small short-term elcome ride out. On meadow on dew we go. Or in the forest after rain. But not sit several hours under even middle on strength rain, not to mention begun.
Incidentally, very pokhozhiykostyum was have Corum - KORUM 3PC waterproof Suit. , too, all pro him there talk have producer was described by. But in reality special protection from rain he had no. Here is and not longest held he more two seasons in the catalogue.

+1

Instead ask itself question. As often you worthy on for competitions under pouring rain?
I, too, am running on for competitions and I have rain sheds 5 hours 1 times. I not said that he not promokaemyy, but their 2 hours he survive. If need D'you wanna catch your give umbrella over, if there is no always drive rain (30grn).
But the rest 80-90% fishing you soils pleasure.

And except competition on fishing not're, uh, walking? Or're, uh, walking only in a good weather?

Me not in pleasure sit on conventional a fishing trip under dozhzhem

Stop-Tranzit wrote:

instead ask itself question. As often you worthy on for competitions under pouring rain?
I, too, am running on for competitions and I have rain sheds 5 hours 1 times. I not said that he not promokaemyy, but their 2 hours he survive. If need D'you wanna catch your give umbrella over, if there is no always drive rain (30grn).
But the rest 80-90% fishing you soils pleasure.

About have an umbrella, when] However verkhovodku in very high pace, and have you 2 Dam ceasing - umbrella over this the that need to. About Shell as, ah if we will sit in kleenke for 30 Grzywna (, ah on Strategy then these norfiny, membrane and so on? We dress any comfortable a suit, and're hauling in pocket rain - increasingly. Shell a suit for of Zaporizhzhya wild mushrooms, traditions or fishing on type "it's dripping-tikayu." I.e. the main function - give the storeowner a little bit of a time that would attempt until subside / shelter and not get wet. I't seek a suit - 5 hours begun - I dry, and I understand that this clearly not on brands need to look, and precisely on this drew attention on military Gorteks. For normal weather without rain, there are many good and not expensive options clothing
P.S At 3-'s for competitions, on 3-'s Karl! In the past year I sat in rain and got wet nafikh,, drugs I bought combined so much, that can be was would buy the same Bundeswehr have been for 1,000 Grzywna (, on world one times've caught just bronchitis