All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

Feeder Gum

Posts 361 to 390 of 704

Quercus species if a dace he you LOVISh weighs 800 gram it the and ceasing should be with that of the burdens 0.8kg. T. Afghan? Earlier quite wrong.

Gino wrote:

Yes, 30-40 grams - this cannot be called Opposition. I have flety 80 grams. And I first did such snap:
But then in dozens articles and forums everywhere read - on carp inlayn not gives samopodsechki (that is logical).

Again, the I have such the deaf fletov - UAH on 500, did their as something adapt cannot be on-humanely? I of course can and further drennanom to do, but 14 ?= 6.3 kg - this cannot be called Opposition. Have us on Green MP already now people on 6-7 fish more 10 kg. For night are raising. And friktsionom work I until becomes poorly, so want, to tackle was powerful and reliable on all 100%.

Incidentally, and somehow node you would they captured gardnerovskiy rage to vertlyuzhkam? Here in topic talked about this, but it is unclear, something pro knot a similar on Grinner.

artder wrote:

Quercus species if a dace he you LOVISh weighs 800 gram it the and ceasing should be with that of the burdens 0.8kg. T. Afghan? Earlier quite wrong.

- I understand, that not all so simply. But I have povodochnyy material 25 ?, pletenka - 35, and drennanovskiy rage - just 14 - weak link, obviously same. Here is I and want his strengthen, yes something not goes as see.
In the flagship (where all these things sell) me have advised do inlayn, but pick a floor vertlyug so, to he in flet has been stymied dead-bolted - and then will as deaf tackle. But that same me to do with pile elasticated fletov? :-( (

Last edited by Gino (May 5 2013 15:37:13)

Gino wrote:

. Have us on Green MP already now people on 6-7 fish more 10 kg.

Then better for such fish on basic vortex monofil, not one, all should be in reasonable range and not need to bother with feeder-gamom

'm skeptic you zhostko :) some change in capturing not borrow. You have there that so all happen to with size of fish??

Gino wrote:

But that same me to do with pile elasticated fletov?

Use for melkokarpa, and for big deal can be and Framework metodnuyu the feeder from umbilical use or other it the researchers

Tuzikov harvest quickly becomes it is no fun, not saw? :-)

Over my issue "By the way, and somehow node you would they captured gardnerovskiy rage to vertlyuzhkam? - on st. 8 have and-and such strange villains on vertlyuzhkakh, but on question about junctions he responded "" I not remember his name. But something the general with node Grinnera, 's reabsorption, he has, me his Roma Badardinov showed. He about him and here next door somewhere wrote. "- not, :-( can who from of experienced forums knows, that pile in mind or where" on-next door "read can be?

All should be be, from flies of the elephant not dazzle oncoming

Ruslan 161 wrote:

then better for such fish on basic vortex monofil, not one, all should be in reasonable range and not need to do come with feeder-gamom

- this I have all in footprint. Season planned, in this season enleve those, that there is camping on K. I'm saving up on machine in that of debt all, that need for a real karpovoy industrialized fishing. And until the ballet and tiles,fidera with pletney and fletami. :-)

Me if honestly the more interesting when tuziki one for other. And about knots the all I take from here solovyan.info / knots.html

Ruslan 161 wrote:

use for melkokarpa

- betcha fish same on them not bird - this tackle big carp we should drink a not now touch. :-) am convinced, by law over villainy on it something and will peck. "Where thinly - there and is tearing."

Then homilies find among shtekernoy rubber

artder wrote:

A about knots the all I take from here solovyan.info / knots.html

- thank you. Was once on this page, tried to repeat as as such to a coil links. Not was able. :-( Now me this in no clothing left make. Poorly when hands curves. Petlevyazku 3 days mastering, this Hua video and camping on D. 2 times in flagship traveled, to me there showed as it knitting. With horror think that will, when Bohrmann himself do karpovyy ceasing.

Yes I and himself studied initially. Kryuchkovyaz mastered dget on the second day :) but here is year for year and the earlier already mashynalno. You for earlier nepechalsya :) practice great cause, nauchishsa.

And, see you are browsing subject - not spit out everything pro knot "a similar on Grinner"? :flag:

Gino wrote:

Skyfall about my issue "By the way, and somehow node you would they captured gardnerovskiy rage to vertlyuzhkam? - on st. 8 have and-and such strange villains on vertlyuzhkakh, but on question about junctions he responded "" I not remember his name. But something the general with node Grinnera, 's reabsorption, he has, me his Roma Badardinov showed. He about him and here next door somewhere wrote. "- not, can who from of experienced forums knows, that pile in mind or where" on-next door "read can be?

On exiled higher this knot obozvan "improved klinchem", but there is couple differences:
1. Romka take up knitting his without improvements, oiaoi the tip Gama in the final back in loop not could.
2. Gather steam; on node should be 3-4. Nourished German, greater his-in gather steam; affects uniformity of tension.
All of this coupled with confident natyagom Gama under knitting and gives reasonable rates a handsome Uzlinka, not demands prokleivaniya. Yes, I do gain some in late, oplavlyaya his with a lighter, but this is more for complacency

Thank you large, but there their two - what of them - A one occurred "in Package Includes fasteners"? And both on-my not will heal, if in late the tip in loop not be inserted. Or I at all nothing not understood. :-(

Gino wrote:

all I take from here solovyan.info / knots.html

On exiled entitled Grinner namalyovany 2 RAZNYKh knot-Uni with two shlagami around clank and improved in Package Includes fasteners-, too, with 2 -mya shlagami around clank hook. Recognized were intrigued by with this grinnerom, started climbing rummage in online; it's.

I, too, not found difference between grinnerom and to eco :-) Since klinchami like understood, that and had in mind, now. Maybe, you stuck. Incidentally on English Forum found, that gardnerovskiy rage headgear of (wiggle) - magic eight ball (8-knot).

Last edited by Gino (May 5 2013 16:33:29)

And what dozen Silicon tubes need, to to put on the running on such knot on this noise?

Recommend buy termousadku’s dark color of and different calibers cut into on found to be a small the pieces and have always in arsenal.

Gino wrote:

A what dozen Silicon out of straws need, to to put on the running on such knot on this noise?

I have there is silicon 0.5 and 0.75 and termousadka 1.2 and 1.6. D try.

Gino
Redo these all their "deaf persons" flety for the servant-trophy-fishing so, as hereoffered and not sweat it. If very creepy, the idea of from-for possible cliff, kombiniruy so, as here

Last edited by Pavel K (May 5 2013 17:38:28)

Thank you, these ways I saw, but on such I have not ????? nor patience nor finesse.

Gino wrote:

Thanks large, but there their two - what of them - A one occurred "in Package Includes fasteners"? And both on-my not will heal, if in late the tip in loop not be inserted. Or I at all nothing not understood.

The second of them, in my opinion, too perishing occurred :-). Yuzayte the first :-)

Gino wrote:

Yes, 30-40 grams - this cannot be called Opposition. I have flety 80 grams. And I first did such snap:
But then in dozens articles and forums everywhere read - on carp inlayn not gives samopodsechki (that is logical).

This is called "can nevpikhuemoe" :no: Don’t confuse the classic carp-phishing, where scratch on it fish goes expense of weight snap, with catching carp fiderom, where weight osnastok significantly less and respectively need a dosechka.
Not like it or dosekat? Do "Taking a deaf" rigging in 3oz least, you. Put it species-under and semaphore.
Incidentally, I not know nor one karpfishingovoy snap, where would applicable was-scales or feeder-scales.

Gino wrote:

Wu us on Green MP already now people on 6-7 fish more 10 pounds. For night are raising. And friktsionom work I until becomes poorly, so want, to tackle was powerful and reliable on all 100%.

:canthearyou: Karp's on 5kg + specifically...... that they can NEVER with inserts feeder-vast array not but! Than more various inserts-knots in services, the more she has weak seats. And than more weak seats, the more the likelihood cliff this the most snap on vyvazhivanii.
If poorly you work with friktsionom, you. Put it on basic as such - karpovuyu 0.40. Povodochnyy material, too, karpovyy - least 25lb.

Last edited by duffy333 (May 6 2013 15:51:52)

+1

duffy333 wrote:

By the way, I not know nor one karpfishingovoy snap, where would applicable was-scales or feeder-scales.

There is some exceptions :) not bel- and not feeder rage, but characteristics monomernykh PolyLeader-but have a bit harnessed these shock properties, which conveniently apply in karpfishinge, especially on korotke.
Sssylki:
Pro Carp poly leader
And no one not prevents use in as a leader husky PowerGum :)

Last edited by Pavel K (May 6 2013 20:28:53)

+1

Pavel K wrote:

And no one not prevents use in as a leader husky PowerGum

Cannot be whether the very snap I merely, ah modicum skhematicheski. Can not in subject not many, but nevertheless. :hobo:

Last edited by Топор (May 6 2013 20:46:26)

Polilider on type lidkora’re using. And himself installation of as usually on base "hair" and povodochnogo karpovogo material (lesochnyy / braided / an estate in dependence from type mounting), in my opinion.
If a commonplace, then under using filament on the main what picked up by the cops use polilider?

Last edited by duffy333 (May 6 2013 21:54:45)

+1

duffy333
On classics of I in rate, thank you grey. The I have & download not have carefully read as metre, not husky Pavergam, from moreover and asked about mounting.

All thank you large for advice!