All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

Feeder Gum

Posts 391 to 420 of 704

duffy333 wrote:

If a commonplace, then under using fishing line of yours on the main what picked up by the cops use polilider?

Fish protect from filament, this as least. And lidkor not always need, polilider lightly, and shock leader not always are used.

About the stitches for on gardnerovskom Power gum - I having until the most owner firms flushed here is that me got signed over to:

I raised this question to Richard Gardner after receiving your email Gino and we tried a few knots and by far the best was the proper fig.8 loop knot.
You'll need to really tension the Powergum up on both the tags off of the knot. It seem sthat if you do this holding the tension in the knot under considerable pressure the Power Gum 'creeps' around the knot and beds down to the point where it locks positively in position.
It's not the easiest stuff in the world to knot but it can be done with a little practice."

Gino
And that he there, wrote?

Gino wrote:

Skyfall about the stitches for on gardnerovskom Power gum - I having until the most owner firms flushed here is that me got signed over to:

I raised this question to Richard Gardner after receiving your email Gino and we tried a few knots and by far the best was the proper fig.8 loop knot.
You'll need to really tension the Powergum up on both the tags off of the knot. It seem sthat if you do this holding the tension in the knot under considerable pressure the Power Gum 'creeps' around the knot and beds down to the point where it locks positively in position.
It's not the easiest stuff in the world to knot but it can be done with a little practice."

"After as received your Gino the e-mail I asked this question to Richard Gardner's gas has. We tried several knots and the best proved option with petelkoy and uzlom- "magic eight ball."
You to be pursued serious effort to both "khvostikam" knot from Powergum-and. This means, that you must attach the such effort under zatyazhke knot under which Powergum crunch will last until such extent, that ", to seal" knot - in such a case knot will solid.
This material not the most easy for always knots, but and with him can be this do a bit practice with it. "

Last edited by duffy333 (May 8 2013 18:01:08)

+2

wrote:

Iay back perishing. Kantora the kind de worked "on perform well" "experts" sure you're okay

But Roman, so and on outcomes world championships obviously, that ``Our voice to themselves whom like it or will teach. Truth this of the credit not "your" offices, but nevertheless. :blush:

wrote:

I dont as to a warbler created your post

:crazyfun:

wrote:

After master class Lyoshi audits on the flagship, I frankly, Id say on truth, recognized as themselves listened to on many issues about approach to busting. So that Zentiva man envy

Easier whether, I Warblers do not envy! 'm not popuskaet you, all prices itself not slozhesh. :crazyfun:
Shall comply erest renounce all, not knew would you on Forum, thought would that you 105 years and you female.

Last edited by (May 8 2013 23:12:11)

To duffy333 - read more not today,, but sufficient, thank you large!

Verbatim a little Google unlikely - here is only bribery from this in fishing topics, as however and in any other specialized, very a bit.

Last edited by duffy333 (May 9 2013 00:00:12)

wrote:

Eight at all the most a small on store knot under such affairs as knitting hinges from what would the of ring. And this simply helpful know, on different cases concerning fishing

Tell us why!, looks as the not convincingly from your "tailored."

Me 8 as and-knot and etc. Not way camping on K. I wanted to obtain wiggle on already folded doubled noise - here is still times United States come (with drennanovskim 14-pound gamom), 've been tying my petlevyazkoy Easy Loop. So task spy the other and more difficult. http://s3.uploads.ru/t/ht8gI.jpg

Last edited by Gino (May 9 2013 12:42:54)

+1

wrote:

Eight at all the most a small on store knot under such affairs as knitting hinges from what would the of ring.

Pro loop, constraints-20, nothing not Id say, but-8, associated on a single a rope (respectively, a fishing line, document with a string and camping on P.) in articles and popular sties together pro knitting knots is advertised, as knot, with the greatest dozen and that Spain, as locking (picture with cow of, have which tail prosunut in tooth in fence and related-20, to not escaped in as a seemingly to application of different knots remember perfectly. Although was long) When as!

Roma, when you even and in project not was, my father was subscribed the magazine Technics-the young, in which saw picture and hit piece pro different ganglia. In childhood many things are memorised on entire life, this as times the case.
Text or Internet in as a source information'm using last resort, mostly relying on literature and a bit on own memory.
And sense from your past posts indeed account for carve out, as the raisins from rolls-of emotions many, information little

+1

wrote:

tell us why!, looks as the not convincingly

Errori, that vlazhu in dialogue so respected Messieurs.

Andrei, I virtually all'm knitting magic eight ball. Personally for me this is the most rapid, symmetrical, apprezzate knot. How I remember, somewhere have karpyatnikov was summary the seedling in which referred lowering that of the burden for various knots and have-8 one of the best indicators. I well exasperated. In my the most often applicable version snap six eights. For me looks well acceptable (and symmetry, importantly personally for me) and if would were "zekhera" with this node I am confident, that observed would this.

P. S. And when blackcurrant itself "cobras" knitting eights flower in given despite which and deal plus kalibrovanye.

+1

wrote:

Forums interesting since those that 4-1-1 here deed.

You modicum roughly turns, how many years node "-8 "? Roughly so much same, as and yacht and sailing courts, camping on E. S as many.

wrote:

You modicum roughly turns, how many years node "-8 "? Roughly so much same, as and yacht and sailing courts, camping on E. S as many.

Here is now and think. Far me this under. Ventotene? We 8 with years becomes as a good drink only better or loses their powered-wa together dryakhleyuschimi parusnymi courts.

All ganglia long linked, only this not brings the producers and users. As nor fact constantly emerge new materials and people thoughtful human find them the use of. Remains only take someone once tied up the old knot and dazzle oncoming all dokuchi. Ah or as option for "of the Old" just wave his little on this all hand or put an. And to leave all Ronald.

! Mike.without capitulation or complaint on maloinformativnos posts and austerity raisins, you with success zaponyaesh all years as the good erecting foam, get, that of this gets out,. And that most importantly with raisins.

+1

Real for kompliman (S. It is difficult devise something new, genial is and a simple simultaneously (I pro knot). Times them so much years enjoy and he until now in Ama, means, he something is worth.

D! Flushed! Third! The
Dim sum speech not about how good or bad knot 8, but about his size. Badardinov, so itself with high, put it round that 8 the most a compact knot! Slightly on later, only arrived, I'll post an top three and the and your heelbone knots are much more compact-8, that would understandable became on the end of the who needs to teach King Tiger tanks.

+1

!!! wrote:

blackcurrant itself "cobras" knitting eights flower in given despite which and deal plus kalibrovanye.

Even, pass I not moved in :dontknow: How is it, pliz.
Petlevezka, that whether? Priopredelyonnoy fantasies can be and rattlesnake in silhouette see. Hooks saw, coils like on eyes come across, pipe for boylometaniya, too, like nor under fix. In short, poyasnitee flight everything thought.

Last edited by (May 9 2013 20:08:04)

wrote:

Petlevezka, that whether?

Javadxan. An associative a series of have all so :D
Link
Link

A little yellow such a also I and in tail (as estraktor) and in mane (as petlevyazku). But not was conceived, what loop she paranoiac. -8-ah the shock itself-8, holds and thank god.

the Axe
Compactness for seats use of-8 for me not looks anything relevant. I aquarium not'm using. Although mountaineer under me take up knitting insurance and balabukh from-8 there "??? yes" (made there reviews, too, positive, life all than poteryanaya fish). Even on services from 0.37, Fliura the size of the not looks crucial and loss in those priimuschestvakh, which gives personally me this knot. Ah but on small diameters difference can be seek only with a magnifying glass.

D! Flushed! Third! The
I understand, about what spreadsheet credibility of knots is faring speech. In it "8" Good, but not perfect. Percent 70, if am not mistaken, ruggedness she leaves. And here is knot ,-called "Perfection loop" leaves even 4000m2 as well as 90 or so. And not so complex, incidentally. But this is so, to word about the compact and reliable junctions :-)

Carlos
Interestingly but not rolls. Every, she knits in its own way. T. E. Place location knots, sequence action under knitting, individual demands have all different. For me he not is full substitute-8. Not see sense apply two different knot in one susceptible, yes and increasing complexity with violation of sequence action, increase in working hours during and time not look promising. I enough all this, to not to do set a bad work. And to those elements where apply these ganglia I am ruthlessly, because account for knitting enough many.

Last edited by !!! (May 9 2013 21:50:42)

D! Flushed! Third! The
Point I, like as, and not insisted :-) :-)
On fidernye wiring himself'm knitting-even 4000m2 as well as running, camping on K. There is no needs to think, where proves noose under printing on one side only MAP-me from povodochnitsy. But under vyazke metodnykh and cyprinids kept tug ropes grass on 10 seok. More, camping on K. H. ?. Where these not excess couple percent will come in handy :-)

Last edited by Carlos (May 9 2013 22:12:27)

Modicum subject pro ganglia do a separate :D
Can better pro ganglia for feeder-vast array talk to you soon? "8" under those conditions and the material, which been described in response nicknames, is famously suited - as on ruggedness, so and on simplicity assemble. I in its time naeksperimentirovalsya with covered on feeder-range of colours% -) 1425 as times the option, when than easier, the better. Indeed not the most the best material for always knots.

And so review to hosts, in particular I shall remind, subject debate was caused by statement Badardinova about how, that 8 is the most similarly node and therefore from context a common conversations perfectly suited for deal on pavergame. On the first seemingly with lev the kind the most 8:

http://s60.radikal.ru/i169/1305/b8/41a87f90e1dbt.jpg

And on subsequent alternative options for DEAF deal, where conclusions about compactness knots leave all on Court uchasnikov Forum:

http://s017.radikal.ru/i402/1305/0f/1da218862566t.jpg
http://s018.radikal.ru/i523/1305/15/8ad1378fdcfbt.jpg
http://s017.radikal.ru/i406/1305/9b/0350c3f123a3t.jpg

On my view all obviously.
But because speech goes about pavergame, then on my view none of hinges not suited, nor with small covered, nis large. The reason in is that in much of cases when in this loop from gamma alarm establish loop from fishing line of yours (ceasing) the raskosami under big loads will cut rage. In this ties ideal solution will be met. Ring (to example karpovye) on late pavergama to which already and will be fastened ceasing.

Ah and on my Blue Hawaiian met under hand the on fortress knots

http://s017.radikal.ru/i416/1305/10/b2508232e658t.jpg

How she daunting it is difficult judge, but in principle common notions gives.

Last edited by (May 9 2013 22:32:29)

+4

Believe, that Feeder Gum at all nothing to acquire on fletakh to do. Modicum magic eight ball modicum a nine hog-tie. You better vnutripoloy shtekernoy rubber nothing there is no. And reaching and really jibe well.

10 wrote:

cafe, that Feeder Gum at all nothing to acquire on fletakh to do. Modicum magic eight ball modicum a nine hog-tie. You better vnutripoloy shtekernoy rubber nothing there is no. And reaching and really jibe well.

In principle agree so and there is, but in case with shtekernoy rubber compactness knot even more pressing. Or not?!

Andrei 10
Here already not in fletkakh deal, here getting question :-)

the Axe
Andrei, thank you, an excellent post :-)

duffy333
Until wife was rocking daughter, not, as a bit lazy and give you patch from drennanovskogo Gama on 6 mikronization. One noose - 8, the second - "perfektnaya." You can bombard stsanymi weavers :-), but the second proved easier, easier, are much more compact and, that most, on my view, importantly - under zatyazhke the main body gamma alarm not is experiencing of an unnecessary excess tension, characteristic for vosmerkam. As only podruzhu order them with telephone, 'll show amply, if interestingly :-)

Last edited by Carlos (May 9 2013 22:41:16)

wrote:

In principle agree so and there is, but in case with shtekernoy rubber compactness knot even more pressing. Or not?!

Knot from shtekernoy rubber is obtained almost such same as and from Feeder Gum. So as after all deviance with covered on Feeder Gum knot is obtained even than. But I believe, that the magnitude of knot on number of poklevok when applied to the loaded nor as not affects.