All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

Feeder Gum

Posts 421 to 450 of 704

10 wrote:

I believe, that the magnitude of knot on number of poklevok when applied to the loaded nor as not affects

Carlos wrote:

1425 already not in fletkakh deal, here getting question

wrote:

Eight at all the most a small in store of knot under such affairs as knitting hinges from what would the of ring

Yes here is how something quite not so in my practice. Simple, a credible. But perishing raze not the most "small-sized", especially, if speech about external relations materials with khoroshiim ldiametrom. Fidergam, for example :flag:

Carlos wrote:

if interestingly

Interestingly, reveal

wrote:

In principle agree so and there is, but in case with shtekernoy rubber compactness knot even more pressing. Or not?!

With the hollow shtekernoy rubber on fletakh at all knots no to do need not - is done on method Andy Findleya, only on other side karabinchik still is actually added.

wrote:

But because speech goes about pavergame, then on my view none of hinges not suited, nor with small covered, nis large. The reason in is that in much of cases when in this loop from gamma alarm establish loop from filament (ceasing) the raskosami under big loads will cut rage. In this ties ideal solution will be met. Ring (to example karpovye) on late pavergama to which already and will be fastened ceasing.

I don't know, how many'm using feeder-gammom nor never not was his sausage from-for fishing line of yours :dontknow: It ganglia've crawled and razvyazyvalis. Was rubber about brovku with shell traumatised. But themselves deal living were.
Incidentally, on branching. Have Prestonovskikh fletov with amortizatorom precisely knot, where directly related this ring is tearing most often. Ah I have so accurately.
At all feeder-scales as material very's just a fucking for always knots: Slightly nedotyanul - crawling and can disband, put them on so tight - and can be his on node simply burn through, that in principle first and not in sight :disappointed:

Last edited by duffy333 (May 9 2013 23:42:33)

wrote:

This is under it comes to shagging karpikov until engine bed. Shtekernaya rubber very is capricious. Here already discussed on Forum this thing a lot, though.

Here all depends on rubber.

duffy333 wrote:

Since the hollow shtekernoy rubber on fletakh at all knots no to do need not

This as?

Andrei 10
Somewhere not far was discussed already. The most a simple way - insert vertlyug in the cavity rubber and compress like wetting vertlyuga within the same twist are spaced or fishing line of yours.
Ruslan 161
Tomorrow by the afternoon, 'oc?

duffy333 wrote:

Since the hollow shtekernoy rubber on fletakh at all knots no to do need not

Earrings different rubber the case, ideally agree with you, if already with it to do flety the by the over another that you posted. But question stood in terms compactness knot (if already accounts for them enjoy). Dont Lose from mind the crux of the conversations. That concerns feeder gamma alarm the personally I them not'm using at all camping on K. Done playing with it with him years five ago and did for themselves conclusion - fact throwing good time, money and the nerve. Far easier all solve technique vyvazhivaniya, good line and friktsionom on thin the end of the. That concerns unfortunately or not not d you nothing to prove to, Id say simply I have it cuts about Wolfgang Flur hotspots, opyatzhe as often this is happening in total mass users judge not thankful, simply in his case dismissed as fact.

Shtekernuyu attached on direct appointment use in chunks not on 3-5sm because, that there in services except it more have nothing to break your fall - himself plug tight and absolutely not intended for otrabatyvaniya jerks fish on vyvazhivanii, with that povodochki in 3000.00-: 0.10 rate under it comes to shagging quite not ukleyki.
Minus shtekernoy rubber (normal, not the hollow), that she highly a tender thing - easily dries up and easily tape will about any the nick on bottom.
Apply shtekernuyu attached less # 8 in fidernykh osnastkakh not see sense.

Now pro ganglia. In force specificity any rubber (has stretched to / returned in the opposite position) knot from it all time "plays" - tension and stretching various of its parts under burdens different. And so are not rare, that these ganglia "crawling up" or samoraspuskayutsya. Easier just to leave tail have knot, which becomes vivid "circuit-breaker" under spolzanii knot. But the problem is, that in fidernykh osnastkakh this tail account for cut slightly whether not "under zero": There is tail - the higher the likelihood piece of fastening either the most feeder-vast array about snap, either the leash about him. And as a consequence - entanglement. And so as with feeder-gammom usually go long and / or subtler dog leashes but also, then usually in such cases easier can decide ceasing and put a new, than unravel the old.
So personally for me under vyazke feeder-vast array on first place is worth not compactness knot, and the to he "not drove."

Last edited by duffy333 (May 10 2013 10:48:32)

+1

wrote:

If on triviality, then well can be indispensable themselves a with a rubber band.

And why on small beer buffer against an? If speech about flete, then all the more with exclusively, nor as not is associated.

Putting had promised:
https://plus.google.com/photos/10090581 … eqWnr6jpwE

8 right if sho.

wrote:

A why on small beer buffer against an?

Under vikoristann great gruzv ? tonenkikh povodkv aaeeiioaaoe pomyakshuvalnu civil society organizations active, ye under poklovts so ? under vimotuvann snast.

+1

KPIT wrote:

contaminated vikoristann great gruzv ? tonenkikh povodkv aaeeiioaaoe pomyakshuvalnu civil society organizations active

On small beer? Absolutely there is no sense, although as should walk in "will be blessed the, who religious." I agree when fishing more or less a major fish with the subtle povodkami, here yes, and the in is case if are posing buffer against an on crime as (directing) then not lose sensitivity and together with those protect the thin ceasing from stressful leverage heavy trough. And so triviality not has nor weight, nor forces assistance ceasing about crime as.

KPIT wrote:

aeeiioaaoe pomyakshuvalnu civil society organizations active, ye under poklovts

She and so grapple visible often (poklyovka small beer), and here even amrtizator :dontknow:

+1

wrote:

I agree when fishing more or less a major fish with the subtle povodkami, here yes, and the in is case if are posing buffer against an on crime as (directing) then not lose sensitivity and together with those protect the thin ceasing from stressful leverage heavy trough. And so triviality not has nor weight, nor forces assistance ceasing about crime as.

Andrei, and I another opinion, me's more important not merged fish under vyvazhivanii (some loss of sensitivity there is, but and bonuses keep pecking on tow and this niveliruetsya.) [give buffer against an between skrutkoy and a leash around.

100%, not often, but accented such conditions, that fish enjoyed suppose only with 3000.00 :disappointed:, and crime as account for questioning 60gr + (for / and men, wind / an obscure impose).
Have the most roughly such same was once autumn under it comes to shagging on during with kormushkami 56-60gr and puffed on the main (on Tripoli levees):: 0.10 - sit :smoke:, remont, on 3000.00 from beziskhodnosti - klevaka, but with breakage the leash o.o., a new ceasing, perezabros and again on klevake :O. Give Brauningovskiy feeder-scales with a leash around: 0.10 - sit :smoke:. Give Brauningovskiy feeder-scales with a leash around 3000.00 - poklevki have become ostentatious and precipices on poklevke would still were :angry:. Further digging, in "granaries" his fishing a backpack and found cube standard rubber # 6. Put. Poklevki have become frequent, greedy and virtually all with samozasechkoy. But without breakages. Such a sense of, that fish of solidity right off the bat on good speed. Me accounted for essentially only accurately constitute in point and diffrent already samozasekshuyusya fish, when vershinka beginning modicum something show. And the main host fish was a frisky one Autumn a dace 150-200 g.
More I have so extreme situations relatively use gossamer shtekernoy rubber not was. In is case struck me, that for fish was sufficiently dire "game" bait in water and in options with a leash around: 0.10 its something not pretended :dontknow: And in version Brauningovskiy feeder-scales + ceasing 3000.00, too,.

Last edited by duffy333 (May 10 2013 13:57:29)

Vadkh wrote:

Andrei, and I another opinion, me's more important not merged fish under vyvazhivanii

Ironically me, too, it is important not merged fish, but above me it is important see poklevku. So here is for off with option that described higher enleve carp in days when he simply chewing the bait. My record three with counting kg on ceasing 0.1 (smartovskiy Wolfgang Flur). And fish more often drain River rigging of this ship, unclear hooks and negligently tied covered and etc. Stuff. Problem.

wrote:

. Enleve carp in days when he simply chewing bait.

Excuse, but in this case feeder-scales has most oposredstvennoe attitude. If has at all. Here all from the presentation jamborees depends - to has been attracting and to every from falling-to-mouth meant samozasechku carp. If he chewing bait and not zasekaetsya, then this hell is that full with transmixers. And what feeder-scales will this already even not an incidental deal, in my opinion.

wrote:

A fish more often drain River rigging of this ship, unclear hooks and negligently tied covered and writing and things Etc. Problem.

This all is true. In correct services little things should not be. But extricate bonus for three roubles on 0.1 - this exception, than than rule. All ??? buffer against an gives more forsirovano remove fish. Have us on brovkakh this very as relevant, how many times was - focus bonus in brovku and .
In your case: - more opportunities for samozasechki and the best vizualization, in my: - big from now under vyvazhivanii.

duffy333 wrote:

sorry, but in this case feeder-scales has most oposredstvennoe attitude.

Very me like would that would you me about this on a reservoir us. This not accident in my case, on this a reservoir I spent more 200 fishing trips, and trust me me on word with mounting of the there all in order. Simply to example with 0.12 all lies dead no one even not interested in why the, with 0.1 there is weak movement on the tip. This pond where silt at least 0.5-0.7 Dam, and when carp zasekaetsya pulling crime as with silt, here is here rage and works. Without gamma alarm and such povodkami simply there is no chance. Rage was Drennan.
Perhaps you one is, that carp gets caught only with fletami or method, then this as times the case when nor one thing nor another not works camping on K. Already through minute the entire motazh centimeters on twenty-in ilu.

Last edited by (May 10 2013 14:17:23)

Andrei, your case roughly such a same supplying particular as and my. Me overwhelmingly, under-fishing River lack enough a powerful Brauningovskogo feeder-vast array.
And trust me, active Kopru fish type small fry or chub quite not-ton sizes right off the bat's tearing up "zayakorennye" dog leashes but also 3000.00 naraz. Or this she have us such a frenzied? :D

Text or: And tooling have you to-layn was?

Last edited by duffy333 (May 10 2013 14:34:32)

Vadkh wrote:

But extricate bonus for three roubles on 0.1 - this exception, than than rule.

Minimalistic audio collages we fishing fish and this fishing, and if at what the reason other options there is no the as be? I came there not simply sit, and you fish the contestant for which came, so here is my company in that day of the four man not rounded up even nor one an, in end probukhali clock. And I have some pissy trousers from shot of adrenaline and with some jiggly hands, and for this can be much give.

Vadkh wrote:

Wu us on brovkakh this very as relevant, how many times was - focus bonus in brovku and .

Not spi, lift a fish on time over upside!, broke a?, you in King me, there is no, you lost! All simply.

Last edited by (May 10 2013 14:33:31)

duffy333 wrote:

usage: And tooling have you Israels right to-layn was?

There is no, Pater Noster (disambiguation) with corruption from gamma alarm for trough in 30-35sm. Tooling quite quickly moves away deeply in though, and rage in such a case helps as on podsechke (gives glee move) so and under extracting its from silt when fish already on the hook. Naturally 3kg this is nonsense, usually copies of smaller, ah and situation such with sorrow cool not so often, but after all there is.

wrote:

Dont spi, lift a fish on time over upside!, broke a?, you in King me, there is no, you lost! All simply.

Yes this all understandable, but on during even kilogrammovika on organ as delicate tight leash sharply raise most often threatens to breakage.

wrote:

and if at what the reason other options there is no the as be? I came there not simply sit, and you fish the contestant for which came

Ad- is well, we here mostly sake of this and fishing, not sake of rybozagotovok. But who will give a guarantee, that fish 100% not will disrupt ceasing.

wrote:

Dont spi, lift a fish on time over upside!

Javadxan, bonus simply ??? himself helps themselves to the surface raise :D Try it o lift "on our ride" bream on 4.6 2kg on tight leash hadn and with the feeding trough 100gr empty weight. And fishing under brovkoy with shell. His first at all distract the need from trawling, in which he poo face unless.

Vadkh wrote:

But who will give a guarantee, that fish 100% not will disrupt ceasing.

Nor who naturally, but wasn not in our power although would minimize the risks?, wasn not in our power to combine technique, knowledge, skills, getting this done so quickly sake of outcome? After all precisely for this we here and speak, share experience unfortunate and not very. At least I precisely so'm on things. Another matter manages whether all given in the or another moment?, there is whether mood in late all from heat.

duffy333 wrote:

Try it o lift "on our ride" bream on 1.5-2kg on tight leash hadn and with the feeding trough 100gr empty weight.

On our ride not necessarily immediately, enough raise over upside :), as whom this manages the second question, are talking about task.

Last edited by (May 10 2013 14:52:58)

wrote:

No, Pater Noster (disambiguation) with corruption from gamma alarm for trough in 30-35sm.

Have us of the mud increased the, too, lack. I in such conditions the most lungs model fletov used. Best me drags Prestonovskie "banjo" with amortizatorom in weight 15gr - well even on really topkom the silt held on. The problem is, that far their not pobrosaesh :(
The main zakorm spombom do.

duffy333 wrote:

Wu us of the mud increased the, too, lack. I in such conditions the most lungs model fletov used. Best me drags Prestonovskie "banjo" with amortizatorom in weight 15gr - well even on really topkom the silt held on. The problem is, that far their not pobrosaesh

I need was hurl on 60-75m, has tried even trough without weight, but that such karpovaya fishing you know. Sometimes poklevka and on fifth minute, but greater part of perezabros 15-20min and for this time there all moves away in though. I features that so: Impose, there's gravy has fallen on bottom, here same its would brush a bit with goal unload fodder (but not be any dust here) and after already await the. Is obtained fodder remains on the surface, there's gravy moves away in though, and ceasing (60-70sm) lie down on lures from day one.

wrote:

Pro melloch responded already people. The for competition more theme at all.

Roma, but wasn is not lost sensitivity through rage on small beer.? After all as for this comp very it is important.

Last edited by (May 10 2013 15:04:12)

wrote:

I features that so: Impose, there's gravy has fallen on bottom, here same its would brush a bit with goal unload fodder (but not be any dust here) and after already await the. Is obtained fodder remains on the surface, there's gravy moves away in though, and ceasing (60-70sm) lie down on lures from day one.

When enleve on Kuban, there I mean, one in one, tantalizing helicopter and ceasing with the short. I pripodnimayu ceasing from trough on mere 0.5 -0.6metra, as times to was over slime.

wrote:

Rubber shtekernaya, then ship types- wet, too, need under "the main" the size of the fish in catch.

There is no universal povodochnoy filament - there is no and universal rubber :dontknow:
Attached shtekernuyu in his direct appointing, if to speak pro enleve with connected float switch on-start, select not under the size of the the projected capture of, and under diameters used tug ropes. And they in primarily depend on conditions industrialized fishing. On River a bit on Different, but, too, without peg precisely to size capture of. If anything such recommendations those same English fishermen-athletes, which work on those who this very Elastik rolls.
If in tables version, the this looks roughly here is so (on intel, it with anglophone sites):

http://s3.uploads.ru/t/15DSO.jpg

And if to speak pro specific model, then here is for example recommendations on Daiwa Hydrolastic:

http://s3.uploads.ru/t/RceLH.jpg

Can from this and is worth's suitable to start under throes of in choosing moreover or conjures standard absorber under concrete fidernye conditions, not calculate not knowing actual physical characteristics material about how, that something somewhere steals sensitivity?

Last edited by duffy333 (May 10 2013 16:30:16)