All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

Feeder Gum

Posts 541 to 570 of 704

MILO Elastico Pole Hollow Gerardix- this hollow rubber a pastry tube filled essentially. And have Milo she at all is positioned for taking home trophy carp. For fidernykh goals seems interested wasn that under equips the fletov / methods with fired rubber shock absorbers.
MILO Elastico Krepton Pole HPand MILO Elastico jumpyhave broad line of on dametram / ratings. Somewhere read heard, that have them elongation slightly whether not 1 :7 - 1 meter rubber stretched, until from seventh before as break.

From my experience "communication" with shtekernoy rubber on feeder under it comes to shagging on during made conclusion, that it must be:
And) black (can be piyasada Marker);
It comes) not very thick and not very gossamer - 0.8mm (a dace) - 1.4mm (bream);
It comes) average rigidity - important for good zasekaemosti.
Look need :dontknow:

+2

Feder gamom'm using long. Drennan 6lb. Holds any burden. No skrutok and zakruchivaniy. As soft mostly like regulating things a long.

+2

On last night's a fishing trip obtain very two options SWITCH.
The first option, used shtekernuyu attached Preston # 9, as in office # 241
The second option, simply slice of Feder vast array 12-bulb each 10 cm such as on photo.
Outcome, skhodov became less, difference between choices as have never, appealed both options. Me it looked, that poklevki have become more clear. Conclusion for themselves: In further d use these two options.
http://sa.uploads.ru/t/hs6ZT.jpg
http://sa.uploads.ru/t/0EhQO.jpg

Last edited by gross (Apr 24 2014 12:27:56)

+1

Anyone saw in sale maverovskuyu black attached? But here is the contestant the most, that. From-for which. In general, you realize. Kuaplyu or will take whatever steps are in gift otrezochek for tests))

gross wrote:

First option, used shtekernuyu attached Preston # 9, as in office # 241

And why to be safe than sorry thread? Did that of the in 6-9 kg the hollow rubber not enough? Me seems, sho this surplus.

Last edited by (Apr 24 2014 13:40:07)

Fduch
Rubber soft very well reaching, and I wanted to that would rubber bent this far until a certain size not more. For this and put rope.
Carlos
On what precisely attached declared bear? :D Because I can keep an eye some what maverovskuyu attached. Can our desires coincide?

+1

Carlos wrote:

Who any saw in sale maverovskuyu black attached? But here is the contestant the most, that. From-for which. In general, you realize. Kuaplyu or will take whatever steps are in gift otrezochek for tests))

Zaydis in flagship of the buy it milovskuyu dozen 0.9., those same eggs, ah or vyprosi I have meter-two)

gross wrote:

Rubber soft very well reaching, and I wanted to that would rubber bent this far until a certain size not more. For this and put rope.

But then at all vague sense rubber. After all its function execute orders critical, most pressing, burden on ceasing and hook, which in your case you dumping your on rope. It is illogical. Easier cut them up length rubber or take its a thicker.

+1

wrote:

A why to be safe than sorry thread?

I even, pass not'm catching, about what Supreme is faring speech? :dontknow:

margulis wrote:

I even, pass not'm catching, about what Supreme is faring speech?

Submit, thread connects 2 vertlyuga in the hollow tyres as well, - protects from cliff.

Last edited by 4 (Apr 24 2014 19:50:50)

wrote:

vyprosi I have meter-two)

Here is this option me more likes. Dam with head, 'll pay for beer))

gross wrote:

At what precisely attached declared bear?

Yes ah, bear. So, watch))

Colleagues.
And why black color FiderGam "the most-the most"?

wrote:

A why black color FiderGam "the most-the most"?

Not Corrasable Bond and it smudges. In my opinion

wrote:

Colleagues. And why black color FiderGam "the most-the most"?

This who you such said?

Simply fideristy distinguish between shtekernuyu attached only colored, this have poplavochnikov she on numbers differs), and at all precisely fidergam I saw only transparent -brauning, trabukko., and here is shtekernaya rubber that adopt in feeder can be the most different flowers.

Romeo wrote:

This is who you such said?

And why then karpovyy povodochnyy material make dark or "natural" flowers? :D

If seriously, i.e. couple versions of where matter this opinion:
Version # 1 - "Keep pushing themselves":
On bottom prevents 60ml-twigs or simply garbage over time acquire dark color - the corruption and though make its deal. Respectively black rubber should not to inspire suspicion have fish and frighten its. And nothing, that near brilliant a metal there's gravy lying around.
Version # 2 - "whose corrupting influence athletes":
Some who of these guys very zamorachialsya selection "the right" fidergama - Brauningovskiy was this is tough, and bisernaya rubber myagkovata. Someone somewhere dug up black Maverovskogo standard absorber - little moreover, that he licked "on rigidity", so still had and all "unquestionable advantages" Web Based Poker # 1 :flirt:

Last edited by duffy333 (May 21 2014 17:32:07)

Can to share on try shtekernoy rubber.
Accurately there is:
0.9 maver white,
1.1 nice black - on-my super the, that need to for keep the plotvino-leschevykh paternosterov,

's reabsorption, there is in the rests kalmytskaya: 1.3 and 1.8 green (hard such a on senses here), 1.6 beidge (pomyagshe).
Two past, me seems, on serious a fish in flety can be even 4000m2 as well as running.

In ties with smiting deficit all, spent two weeks, that would buy feeder-rage in three downsize, been collected in different stores, this is so, retreat from themes. Question, about ceasing choose to tyres, they from calculation breaking burden the leash must be in half less that of the burden feeder-vast array of, this correctly nothing not messed up?
http://sc.uploads.ru/t/SzULj.jpg

gross wrote:

ceasing choose to tyres, they

Netimer attached choose under ceasing and the size of the fish. In my too're bothering, can be quietly costs one diameter of rubber, regulating length insert judging by from conditions industrialized fishing.

+1

4-'s librovyy fidergam dubovee on stretching 6 fringes librovogo why so not understand. For work with thin a leash around less lends itself. Gross, check elongation some 6 librovogo and 4-'s librovogo, and the can I have party such a met.

gross wrote:

. Question, ceasing choose to tyres, they from calculation breaking burden the leash must be in half less that of the burden feeder-vast array.

Question, of course, an interesting! :D

I am installing - between a leash around and River Kymi - the length feeder / was / The Glass Bead Game - gamma alarm from considerations effective of maturities jerks large Ryboidov during their "transportation" to Bank. Well themselves has proven "rubber" .8 and 1.0 the Japan-units :cool: - with one hand, she not discourages transfer the weak poklevok from hook on kvivertip (vershinku) any imaginations, even a goby "pipisochnogo" size, and with other hand - well extinguishes powerful tugging nemelkikh Ryboidov, say so.

And ratio that of the the leash and that of the "rubber" I at all not beat myself up :no: - in dependence from conditions industrialized fishing am installing dog leashes but also from 0,08 until 0.22 mm: Spring and autumn, on good and not prospect bottom, in the absence of algae, clams, chains and camping on D. - 's a little bit thinner :rolleyes:, and summer - Hua pressing brovok, algae, chains, strong tide and camping on D. - a thicker ;).

+2

El Amigo wrote:

4-'s librovyy fidergam dubovee on stretching 6 fringes librovogo why so not understand. For work with thin a leash around less lends itself. Gross, check elongation some 6 librovogo and 4-'s librovogo, and the can I have party such a met.

I have all normally 4 thinner than 6. On be tensed 4 softly than 6.

Somehow way links ceasing to feeder-of thermal

gross wrote:

somehow way links ceasing to feeder-of thermal

Noose in loop. Or klinchem.

'm knitting ceasing to feeder-of thermal node, as in office 204 in this topic. Under using tug ropes thinner than than $0.16 not can enough firmly dragging knot, even after prokleyki knot under natyagivanii the leash with burdens above 1.2 kg, and the rubber's somehow this from knot. So and question, want have a compact and credible knot. Fastening noose in loop me not like, many knots and looks all of this not particularly exactly.

gross wrote:

somehow way links ceasing to feeder-of thermal

I would put shtekernyy the Connector - practical and symmetry.

+1

mircha wrote:

Slides will? :rolleyes:

I you a couple convectors over - I have their there is :D

mircha wrote:

gross wrote (and):

Somehow way links ceasing to feeder-of thermal

. I merely would their eyes as this all looks, can the top photo where by chance? :disappointed: